Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57697 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2015
You are a very good friend! thats my judgement. I wont be surprised if that girl knew and wanted to infect your friend deliberately.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Seun,
Someone drugged a girls drink without prior knowledge of her medical history or how she reacts to pills, drew her blood while she was sleeping and carried out a test on her..
He also opened a thread about it and I fear for your forum and the message that Nigerians are passing to the world wide web.
Pls, is this accepted as palatable for public consumption, especially as we know Nairaland is read/visited globally.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Moana(f): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Docmann i really dont understand why you as a professional decided to be unethical. Firstly you drugged a person which is not allowed and conducted a test against her will.

It was simply a matter of asking her to willingly go to the hospital for a full blood tests or break up with her.

Thank God your friend did not end up falling in a trap he was never going to be able to come out of. Next time please try to do things the proper way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by poseidon12: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2015
MARKone:

Exactly. The OP and his friend just violated that girl, and if the girl knows her right, she can sue, plus they endangered the girl's life by drugging her. OP and his friend is very dumb, simple tell the girl, if you don't go for a test, then no relationship and he should stick to that, apparently he was enjoying the free osho. Silly things, and he brought it online to be given an award
If the guy is a doctor, it would be good to know his name and where he practices so people can avoid him. His type would drug a vulnerable patient and rape her.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by olutunde12(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.

Pls what language is this? Greek?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

What is this? Reaction to what guys have been typing on NL of course.
Am I okay? Yes, I am. But if you insult me, I will give you triple dose, ok! cheesy

Ok, pls take it easy, you guys can violate womens right na, nothing will happen.
Oh! you know I am a sexist...hahahagrin Really? Are you the dude living next door or you have witchcraft to know such thing.

Nonsense back at you!
I can understand from the op that he is not advocating the application of this drugging method at all. He has only used it to save life. All these human rights activists, have you considered the human rights of the op that was being violated by the lady hiding a deadly and highly contagious disease from his supposed lover?

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

What is this? Reaction to what guys have been typing on NL of course.
Am I okay? Yes, I am. But if you insult me, I will give you triple dose, ok! cheesy

Ok, pls take it easy, you guys can violate womens right na, nothing will happen.
Oh! you know I am a sexist...hahahagrin Really? Are you the dude living next door or you have witchcraft to know such thing.

Nonsense back at you!
It's about women's right, isn't it? Smh

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh really? North London
Hehehetongue Won't tell on the thread. Ask me later.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by olutunde12(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Moana:
Docmann i really dont understand why you as a professional decided to be unethical. Firstly you drugged a person which is not allowed and conducted a test against her will.

It was simply a matter of asking her to willingly go to the hospital for a full blood tests or break up with her.

Thank God your friend did not end up falling in a trap he was never going to be able to come out of. Next time please try to do things the proper way.

But the girl refused the test normally. So she is right to infect him. Useless point, the same way a man will be taken to court for killing an armed rubber. But the armed rubber can rape and kill and go freely while the police promise continues.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by poseidon12: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
trukoments:
Where your rights stops is where another person's right begins. Your rights can never be absolute. 'JustHereToObserve' probably thinks its within the rights of the lady to infect that guy with HIV virus. If they have done it wrongly and something terrible has happened to that lady, then it becomes an entirely different story. The only right the lady has here is right to contract HIV, she has no right to pass it on.
Was the lady holding a gun to the guy's head? Well, if you think the guys have a right to do what they did, then advise them to tell the lady so the case could be tested in a court of law. What they did is so wrong and criminal and unethical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by tomzeenero: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:
Seun,
Someone drugged a girls drink without prior knowledge of her medical history or how she reacts to pills, drew her blood while she was sleeping and carried out a test on her..
He also opened a thread about it and I fear for your forum and the message that Nigerians are passing to the world wide web.
Pls, is this accepted as palatable for public consumption, especially as we know Nairaland is read/visited globally.
am sure you are one of those that can infect someone with HIV
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by jmichlins(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=41477986]

God bless you for this...

In my opinion,i can only try my best to be careful..condom or no condom, no body and i repeat,no one is really safe from HIV or sti of any form.

1.You do mouth action then you use condom(Foolishnes of the highest ordeer)
2.You do proper blood test and you start having raw sex and by mistake one of the two brings it home(Gobe)
3.You do HIV test when the viral load is still transient and it comes out negative and you start having raw[quote] your head is there
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
iAm Charis address Deeja vuu comment jare. E be like say wetin this guy do pain am. grin
Lol
Bros na you go fit address her pass. grin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Smarvin(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
If d girl is smart and wicked enough, she'll get d answer for being drugged 'n an ictchy pain frm ur sample point and claims you two infected her intentionally with an HIV.

You guys are lucky she's not smart 'n wicked.

But still expect any sue frm her as long as u keep broadcasting....She might frame ya with ur evidence. Except if u r a good liar that created d story urself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm you just committed several serious crimes, kidnapping, administering a drug illegally, assault , violating a persons right , and a few more a good lawyer can come up with! I hope you will be able to defend yourself with a plea of Justification?? I also hope your dear friend will feed you when you are stripped of your licence or worse case scenario, visit you in jail! Also teaching people the wrong way to go about the right thing! Nah wa for you , and you want people to Clap for you as a savior of the universe
Gosh, Men and stupidity, the evidence is even there, the pin prick on her thumb! How silly can you be, and for what? Can't your friend just walk away?? If the lady is reading this and has the guts to take this matter up,then you are both done for!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Analysiscorner: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Jeez! You drugged somebody? As if that wasn't enough, you illegally took her blood samples and carried test without her knowledge. Dude you are lucky mehhhhnnn. You should be in jail
You are right sir. But do you know that the lady could have been put into jail too had she succeeded in willfully infecting her bf with hiv?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by poseidon12: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
eyinjuege:

Obviously the love is conditional. So now he knows she has HIV, the love has suddenly disappeared and his eyes have cleared. So he had no sense before to insist on doing HIV and other STD tests before going raw?

So he couldn't stand on his ground that no sex before those tests are done?

I want to believe you're not a doctor because of your unscrupulous action. No wonder a lot of people believe Naija doctors are quacks. You are a shame to your profession be you a doctor or whatever you may be
That guy should not be practicing medicine at all. Very unethical.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Analysiscorner:
You are right sir. But do you know that the lady could have been put into jail too had she succeeded in willfully infecting her bf with hiv?

That is if you can prove she willfully knew she had HIV, can you? But you committed these crimes willfully and knowingly! Rubbish! You had no right whatsoever!

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Deejavuu:

Why didn't the guy stand his ground about her taking the test before sèx.

Let's always try to condemn wrong doing. What this op and his friend did is very very bad. It's not like the girl threatened him with a gun to his that he must have raw sex. Some people are even calling her a terrorist. Really?

For someone that says he's in the medical field the guy goofed big time. Let's always try to call a spade a spade. People always do shiit because they know they're not in a sane clime where they can't be dragged to court of law for their wrongs.

Yes I called her a terrorist! Isn't she one? Or do you think you must have bombs strapped all over your body for you to be a terrorist? She is a bioterrorist, whose wish is to spread HIV to innocent people.
Who keeps demands for an HIV test from his girlfriend? Be realistic here! Did your boyfriend ask you to perform HIV test ? Note - not fiancé/fiancee. He was keeping to his words of no unprotected sex, but we know how females are with their unreasonable and unstable character (like you people are displaying on this thread) , She would have continued to put so much pressure on the guy.

For the umpteenth time I'm saying this here- Didn't Dr Adadevo forcefully detain Patrick Sawyer and performed tests on him against his wish?

3 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by tochez24(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
if d lady s nt aware of ha status y did she refuse 2follow haa man 2d hospital?? ppl r jst busy talkin abt violation of human right while we shld b talkin abt VIOLATION of a human life hia!!! u ppl shld stop tinkin wit ur nose joor...thumb up 4d d doc,i wish i knw u personally u r jst more dan a frnd bro"
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Onegai(f): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:
@Docmann, in a civilized country, your IP would have been traced and you would have been apprehended and thrown in Jail to rot there.
One, you drugged a persons drink without knowledge of her body make up/how she reacts to drugs, what if she took the drink and died in her sleep?
Two, you drew a persons blood without consent and then proceeded to carry out a very sensitive test without first seeking consent..you DO NOT have the right to seek or divulge a thirds party HIV status without their consent.

See, I know you are in Nigeria and so many sh!ts fly, I think women should begin to get more education as regards basic rights before getting in a relationship with you folks out there?

On the flip side, you decided to help a friend? Is your friend missing some chromosomes that he can't take decisions for himself. If his sexual orientation is different from that of his partner, what stopped him from walking away? What stopped him from asking the girls permission for the instant home-test and if she refused, he ends the relationship!

You guys never cease to amaze me, so coz you live in a lawless country, you suddenly feel you have the right to drug people, draw their blood and carry out tests on them.. wow!

Cc Roland4lif I dunno why you haven't commented on the Ops actions, you support him huh?
Cc Docmann, something else will surely kill your spineless friend one day if not pre-marital sex cos we will all die eventually and YOU MUST keep violating people to save him okay.
Cc Seun, people drug women and then post the details on your forum. What a wasted generation and a wasted country.

I was beginning to wonder if everyone on NL had lost their senses till this. Thank you.
Common malaria medication, people have adverse reactions to it. This fo.ol now gave someone medicine without knowing her history. Had she died, the same group of I.diots clapping for him will insult the girl for going to a boy's house.

Why couldn't your friend not tell her it was over if she refused to take the HIV test??

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:

Oga, go and open a separate thread if you insist on discussing Adadevo.

O well, you should just admit the Dr Adadevo point has shattered whatever point you've made or you are trying to make, instead of grasping at straws!
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by donem: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
eyinjuege:

Obviously the love is conditional. So now he knows she has HIV, the love has suddenly disappeared and his eyes have cleared. So he had no sense before to insist on doing HIV and other STD tests before going raw?

So he couldn't stand on his ground that no sex before those tests are done?

I want to believe you're not a doctor because of your unscrupulous action. No wonder a lot of people believe Naija doctors are quacks. You are a shame to your profession be you a doctor or whatever you may be
You are a shame to be a human being for the shitt you spewed in your last paragraph.

A life was saved that's period, I don't care the manner it was achieved.

Besides you sound like an acatalectic hypocrite, because if u where the one saved u wouldn't have typed the above.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by poseidon12: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:
@Docmann, in a civilized country, your IP would have been traced and you would have been apprehended and thrown in Jail to rot there.
One, you drugged a persons drink without knowledge of her body make up/how she reacts to drugs, what if she took the drink and died in her sleep?
Two, you drew a persons blood without consent and then proceeded to carry out a very sensitive test without first seeking consent..you DO NOT have the right to seek or divulge a thirds party HIV status without their consent.

See, I know you are in Nigeria and so many sh!ts fly, I think women should begin to get more education as regards basic rights before getting in a relationship with you folks out there?

On the flip side, you decided to help a friend? Is your friend missing some chromosomes that he can't take decisions for himself. If his sexual orientation is different from that of his partner, what stopped him from walking away? What stopped him from asking the girls permission for the instant home-test and if she refused, he ends the relationship!

You guys never cease to amaze me, so coz you live in a lawless country, you suddenly feel you have the right to drug people, draw their blood and carry out tests on them.. wow!

Cc Roland4lif I dunno why you haven't commented on the Ops actions, you support him huh?
Cc Docmann, something else will surely kill your spineless friend one day if not pre-marital sex cos we will all die eventually and YOU MUST keep violating people to save him okay.
Cc Seun, people drug women and then post the details on your forum. What a wasted generation and a wasted country.

There is no ethics among professionals here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by lahit14(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Docmann:
Have to create a New Nick for this,Just to hide My identity.Please am not begging anybody to believe this life experience i just wrote down

here, Rather for all to be careful with who ever you are having an unprotected sex with in life, either male or female...Please pardon my Use of

words and spellings.

A friend of mine Visited me in my office,we started discussing as usual, along the line he brought up his personal issues just to get some idea from

me. He told me how he was having serious issues with his Girl friend he loves so much, in the area of him Putting on a CD during Love Making. He

told me that it has been causing so much problem for the both of them in his relationship, because the Gf dont like her guy using CD to make

love to her, because she felt like she is a prostitute and she dont enjoy it, rather she prefer raw Love making..He told me that he would have

love to do it raw, But if he does it he will surely release inside her and his not ready to have a baby for now, That he can only do it raw when

she has fully becomes his wife..They have been dating for like 6months now,they have only made love about 4times, but most times it always

end up in quarreling between both because of the CD Thing, though she works and stay far from him..The pressure was becoming so much on

him from this lady he love, so i advised him to take the lady to the hospital to run blood and pregnancy test on her, that's one condition you will

only give to her before you can Make love with her raw without using protection if she agrees okay. He called me on the phone after some days

gone by, he told me that His Gf refused to follow him to the hospital, that she only brought a pregnancy test to show it to him that she is not

pregnant. He was so confused, yet still blinded by real love for the lady, but something in me kept telling me that the lady is up to something

bad, so i have to do everything to make sure he stays away for sometime from the lady before he might fall into the lady request, so that i can

be able to figure out what to do just to help him out...I Finally figured out a way for us to be fully sure that she dont have any problem inside

her, I told my friend to invite her during this xmas holiday,plead with her and tell her you are now ready to do raw love making without CD with

her, That when she comes we will drug her favorite drink she likes, when she dose off, i will now take little of her blood just to put on the Hand

made easy blood Test Device..We both agreed on that, he called the lady and invited her to his house, she was so happy coming to spend some

days with her man..She came around, she was introduce to me by my friend, her laughter was so natural,very friendly to be with,tall and very

beautiful in nature. We really discussed a lot, i distracted her from not paying attention to my friend while he was pouring drink for the 3 of us,

drink was served by him,i rushed mine pretending to be going home because it was getting late in the night,she drank hers hoping to see me off,

but after some few minute she started feeling dizzy, i knew it was the effect of the drug. She slept off, i quickly took little sample of her

blood, i tested her blood immediately, you wont believe what i find out, The result was HIV Positive showing clear for we to see, i did the test

4times in front of my friend still the same, he almost fainted. I check his, it showed Negative..This happened a day ago, I stayed with him all the

night, just to make sure he dont do anything nasty to the lady. She woke up after like 40min,she saw little stain of blood in one of her thumb,

but couldnt take it serious, she was so shock to see me, because she thought i have already gone home, she asked me wont i go home is

already late in the night. I said, am sleeping here tonight because i have a lot to discuss with your guy..She changed her mood,she went inside

the room to sleep, I and my friend were awake all through out in the parlor..Morning time, guess she faked an urgent call she parked her things

back inside her bag, demanded for some money,which my friend did gave her enough, off she went away..I Felt weak and down, for breaking

there relationship and also for treating the lady in such manner in other to find out her hidden agenda..My conscience has been disturbing

me,though my friend thanked me a lot and now sees me as a Guardian Angel.... But please Guys,Ladies be careful of who you want to have an

unprotected Sex With, HIV IS REAL and is not written on each person forehead...But lets keep showing much love and care toward all the

affected ones, hoping sooner,wishing one day there cure will come and they will bounce back healthy again.

So wht happnd to the girl, she neva came back, neva calld? Your guy should confront her abt it not stay away frm her. Ask her why she wants to give u HIV
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
tomzeenero:
am sure you are one of those that can infect someone with HIV

Well, if you are sure of this, your witchcraft is potent then. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by bluice2(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dunno why this story sounds like fiction. Just my tots.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by byvan03: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't think you know the consequences of what you did if something went wrong. What if she didn't wake? You would have found yourself trying to conceal a dead body. You saved your friend but went about it in a damning way.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by tochez24(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
hypocrisys...
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by poseidon12: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Smarvin:
If d girl is smart and wicked enough, she'll get d answer for being drugged 'n an ictchy pain frm ur sample point and claims you two infected her intentionally with an HIV.

You guys are lucky she's not smart 'n wicked.

But still expect any sue frm her as long as u keep broadcasting....She might frame ya with ur evidence. Except if u r a good liar that created d story urself.

Who knows, the girl might be reading the thread too. You gave an interesting perspective. Those two goons thought they were clever. But they might end up finding they were clever by half.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Onegai(f): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

Yes I called her a terrorist! Isn't she one? Or do you think you must have bombs strapped all over your body for you to be a terrorist? She is a bioterrorist, whose wish is to spread HIV to innocent people.
Who keeps demands for an HIV test from his girlfriend? Be realistic here! Did your boyfriend ask you to perform HIV test ? Note - not fiancé/fiancee. He was keeping to his words of no unprotected sex, but we know how females are with their unreasonable and unstable character (like you people are displaying on this thread) , She would have continued to put so much pressure on the guy.

For the umpteenth time I'm saying this here- Didn't Dr Adadevo forcefully detain Patrick Sawyer and performed tests on him against his wish?

Dr Adadevoh DID NOT! They drew his blood with his permission and had run all other tests pertaining to the man's medical condition and information he gave them. It was only when am other tests came back negative and his travel history said he just landed from Liberia that she told him she wanted to run more tests and when he insisted on leaving, she informed the person he called to get him that she suspected he had Ebola. Stop speaking about things you don't know of.

This OP drugged a person who could easily have reacted to the drug (I have drugs I react to, a lot of people do). NOTHING stopped his friend from walking away from that relationship. When other mo.rons start drugging people in order to carry out tests and someone dies, I'm sure you'll applaud.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.