Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57692 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Toks2008(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

No dey bobo me with you are damn to mature baba,you do it a lot but if you say you don't,who am I to object. cool

tongue Talk to the hands..duuhh!
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Ryder306:
@op.....nice job. You have saved a soul n thousands more. Bro what's the name of the TEST KIT u used, I will like to keep one at home too.

For your personal use or to test others without their consent? sad
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by sunnyphem(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2015
kudos to you bro...... God will surely continue to watch over you as well

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2015
oglalasioux:

Have you thought of other carriers reading this? This is social media. The person you talked about might even have read the post already. This is a sensitive matter that should not be discussed in a forum like this. If you sound a warning it's ok but you just made HIV carriers inhuman. For the records; HIV negative people can marry carriers and still stay negative, have children and live happily. Don't peddle hate from a test you did illegally in a private home. If this lady wants she can sue you and I must tell you it'll be hard before you get yourself out.

All life is precious, every life is sacred. I agree with you. The OP did not give a detailed physical appearance of the girl in any way, he only said she was tall and cute so her identity is safe. This is social media and nothing about this post is sensitive because i believe everyone in this forum is 18+ so the post only serves as warning and i'm pretty sure that people reading this will beef up security a little when having sexual relation. Also it is clear from the post that this girl actually wanted to infect op's friend with the virus, and i still dont understand why people continue to defend the girl, while i agree that all life is sacred, i have no respect/sympathy for someone who will purposely want to cause harm to another life which is clearly what this girl had in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2015
AZeD1:

I second the bold part....
Mr OP,you should be locked up for a very long time, an NO you didn't save a friend, anyone foolish enough to have unprotected sex deserves what comes their way.

Your friend will still have unprotected sex and you won't be there to molest another soul...

You are indeed the last of a dying breed.

For the men commenting here, pls DO NOT drug your gfs cos the Op did it and got away with it.
People react differently to drugs/pills and you may end up being a murderer.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MYMINDER(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

I know. It is easier for Ops friend to have ended the relationship than drugging his girlfriend. Knowing the kind of half-baked education people get, they will start to copy Op if we don't address this matter from all sides; and people do react to pills differently. So, we shouldn't make it seem like drugging people and drawing their blood while they sleep is okay.
The gf may/may not know her status but then, slow people shouldn't be in relationships in the first place undecided

I believe she does know for the following reasons

1. High level risk taker, she wants to always have sex raw and insisted on it. Why? Because there is no need to be cautious anymore. The harm has already been done.

2. She showed she is not pregnant but did not want to show she is HIV negative. He wanted to go to pay for both tests and she declined to go but she wants to have raw sex. She is not innocent.

3. The way she sheepishly walked away in the morning with that guilty mannerism.

I believe if you tell yourself she willingly wanted to spread HIV as a revenge for someone infecting her then you may end up softening your stance a bit. Sometimes you have to go an extra mile just to walk a mile. It's called circumstances.

My mind

6 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by prideofscience: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2015
I got free test for HIV and STD...... Am free

Thank God. No more sex. protected or non protected
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Maser: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2015
jarkbauer:
What you did was wrong man!!!!!!!!!

What you should have done is to tell your friend to insist on CD till she agrees to do a test or else break up.

If the girl Know what you have done she will sue your ass.

However you can sue her too

Why the painment na?
He did the right thing!
He saved a soul and that far outweighs whatever you call rights!
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

OK imagine it was negative and the babe reacts to the drugs they gave her.
What will be their story? Think

Since we are now imagining... imagine he contracted HIV from her and ignorantly passes it on to an innocent lady.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2015
jmichlins:
To what use is protection when your having MouthAction. Be happy for giving your friend a lifeline and try the test go three months time

God bless you for this...

In my opinion,i can only try my best to be careful..condom or no condom, no body and i repeat,no one is really safe from HIV or sti of any form.

1.You do mouth action then you use condom(Foolishnes of the highest ordeer)
2.You do proper blood test and you start having raw sex and by mistake one of the two brings it home(Gobe)
3.You do HIV test when the viral load is still transient and it comes out negative and you start having raw sex wheras all you are doing is sharing the virus(Ignorance)

So please tell me how on earth we can really be truly safe?

This is why i can do anything for a sexually decent lady because her personality alone is a life saver..so conclusively i wil say we should for once stop this condom talks and start facing reality...

Sexual faithfulness between 2 confirmed HIV neghative people is the surest way..Quote me in sambisa

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Docmann:
Have to create a New Nick for this,Just to hide My identity.Please am not begging anybody to believe this life experience i just wrote down

here, Rather for all to be careful with who ever you are having an unprotected sex with in life, either male or female...Please pardon my Use of

words and spellings.

A friend of mine Visited me in my office,we started discussing as usual, along the line he brought up his personal issues just to get some idea from

me. He told me how he was having serious issues with his Girl friend he loves so much, in the area of him Putting on a CD during Love Making. He

told me that it has been causing so much problem for the both of them in his relationship, because the Gf dont like her guy using CD to make

love to her, because she felt like she is a prostitute and she dont enjoy it, rather she prefer raw Love making..He told me that he would have

love to do it raw, But if he does it he will surely release inside her and his not ready to have a baby for now, That he can only do it raw when

she has fully becomes his wife..They have been dating for like 6months now,they have only made love about 4times, but most times it always

end up in quarreling between both because of the CD Thing, though she works and stay far from him..The pressure was becoming so much on

him from this lady he love, so i advised him to take the lady to the hospital to run blood and pregnancy test on her, that's one condition you will

only give to her before you can Make love with her raw without using protection if she agrees okay. He called me on the phone after some days

gone by, he told me that His Gf refused to follow him to the hospital, that she only brought a pregnancy test to show it to him that she is not

pregnant. He was so confused, yet still blinded by real love for the lady, but something in me kept telling me that the lady is up to something

bad, so i have to do everything to make sure he stays away for sometime from the lady before he might fall into the lady request, so that i can

be able to figure out what to do just to help him out...I Finally figured out a way for us to be fully sure that she dont have any problem inside

her, I told my friend to invite her during this xmas holiday,plead with her and tell her you are now ready to do raw love making without CD with

her, That when she comes we will drug her favorite drink she likes, when she dose off, i will now take little of her blood just to put on the Hand

made easy blood Test Device..We both agreed on that, he called the lady and invited her to his house, she was so happy coming to spend some

days with her man..She came around, she was introduce to me by my friend, her laughter was so natural,very friendly to be with,tall and very

beautiful in nature. We really discussed a lot, i distracted her from not paying attention to my friend while he was pouring drink for the 3 of us,

drink was served by him,i rushed mine pretending to be going home because it was getting late in the night,she drank hers hoping to see me off,

but after some few minute she started feeling dizzy, i knew it was the effect of the drug. She slept off, i quickly took little sample of her

blood, i tested her blood immediately, you wont believe what i find out, The result was HIV Positive showing clear for we to see, i did the test

4times in front of my friend still the same, he almost fainted. I check his, it showed Negative..This happened a day ago, I stayed with him all the

night, just to make sure he dont do anything nasty to the lady. She woke up after like 40min,she saw little stain of blood in one of her thumb,

but couldnt take it serious, she was so shock to see me, because she thought i have already gone home, she asked me wont i go home is

already late in the night. I said, am sleeping here tonight because i have a lot to discuss with your guy..She changed her mood,she went inside

the room to sleep, I and my friend were awake all through out in the parlor..Morning time, guess she faked an urgent call she parked her things

back inside her bag, demanded for some money,which my friend did gave her enough, off she went away..I Felt weak and down, for breaking

there relationship and also for treating the lady in such manner in other to find out her hidden agenda..My conscience has been disturbing

me,though my friend thanked me a lot and now sees me as a Guardian Angel.... But please Guys,Ladies be careful of who you want to have an

unprotected Sex With, HIV IS REAL and is not written on each person forehead...But lets keep showing much love and care toward all the

affected ones, hoping sooner,wishing one day there cure will come and they will bounce back healthy again.
i will defend u anywhere, she knows she is HIV POSITIVE, she wanted to infect ur friend, because another guy infected her with the virus, thats just the case
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by misspicy(f): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Toks2008:

tongue Talk to the hands..duuhh!
lol grin

see my daddy deactivated,will you be my new daddy please

****looks up at his tall frame with innocent eyes****** cool
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by princeunugwa: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
End time girl friend oooooh shocked
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Geenickel(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Mehn.. She never loved him, why wuld she want to infect d niggy?

Ladies........
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by francizy(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

The phrase "crazy men", was supposed to be an exclamation.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by CrownV12(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2015
This was done as a result of necessity and urgency... It is better to apologize than to live a life of regret... Nice one brother id have dont the same 300 times over without altering my action
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by misspicy(f): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Thanks.

Now that we know how majority of men think on Nairaland, any woman on this forum who does not take extra measures to watch out for herself and support the Female folks more may never fully live to achieve her full potentials out there in Nigeria.

What happened to the Ops friend taking decisions like a man and ending the relationship instead of exposing his woman to such vile violations of her rights and harmful drugs! Hmmn.

Cc Daretodiffer
Cc Cococandy
Cc Sagamite

Hey Hey hey!!! Don't just dare turn this into a sexist issue! What does been a female have to do with a bioterrorist wishing to spread her HIV to innocent people? I can't even believe that you are supporting her because she is a female, really? undecided undecided
So all the fault lies with the targeted man and not the evil woman?
You have been bleating about harmful drugs since, the guy is a doctor, why wouldn't he know substances that can induce anesthetic or drowsiness effects? do you think Doctors stay in school for more than 6 years to only learn how to treat malaria?

3 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by UyiIredia(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2015
@ Docmann: You did the right thing o. That girl is wicked.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by homesteady(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2015
nduchucks:
@OP, you and your friend invaded the privacy of this young lady. How dare you drug her and extract her blood without her consent? You deserve some jail time for this reckless act.

Did it occur to you that the girl may not even know that she is HIV positive? Did you use a sterile needle to extract the blood and are you sure you did not infect her with Hepatitis in the process of extracting this blood? if you are a real doctor then your license should be seized immediately.

All your friend had to do was refuse to have sex with her until she goes for the HIV test. This should have been easy for him to do since it concerns his very life.

What you did sir, is tantamount to rape or worse. embarassed

What Late Dr Adadevo did to Patrick Sawyer was tantamount to rape or worse right?

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Chinwem(f): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

So what if she reacts violently to the administered drug, what if she died in her sleep?

Is it not more sensible for Op's spineless friend to have asked the lady to take the home test and on her refusal, walk away from the relationship!

Why are y'all looking at this from one angle? God, what if the drug killed her? Does that matter at all to you all?

Well said again
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by medkit(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2015
valdes00:

HMmmmmmm
my dear o! That's very bad of him its unethical and unprofessional. Though he said his stupid friend sha but that's bad.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ShammahBarnabas(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

I know but drugging someone...please baba its too bad for a professional

You have a point. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Joshuaemenike: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2015
My broda colleague, u went against medical ethics in doing the right thing. U could be sued. Advice ur frnd to pipe low on the matter. Let him stil treat the gurl well for sometime. Thank God for d distance btw them. All d same, kudos for a job well done thru d wrong way.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by nduchucks: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:

What Late Dr Adadevo did to Patrick Sawyer was tantamount to rape or worse right?

Stay focused, my guy, we are not discussing Dr. Adadevo here.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by MYMINDER(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

No! You don't know anything at all, except you are the Ops alternate. What if the story was garnished huh.
See, this could be SuperStory cheesy but I will use the opportunity to decry violation of Human rights and the use of drugs to subdue people(esp women).

I insist the easiest way is walking out of the relationship and insisting on non-reconciliation except the test is taken(by valid clinical tests) not some wacky kit undecided

Do NOT drug your girlfriends!
Do NOT engage in Pre-marital sex, unprotected!
Do Not get in a relationship if you don't have common sense!

I'm done.

Cc Ronald4lif ..How have you been? Your holidays? Hope you ain't shacking with some babes hehtongue

Do not have sex without disclosing your HIV status beforehand with medical verifiable evidence.

Are you a female chauvinist? Would you have been so passionate if the woman did this to her guy? I will never know but I won't bet against it.

Lastly, spare me the jibes. When people find it hard to debate they start throwing personal snowballs. I will take a rain check.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Toks2008(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:
lol grin

see my daddy deactivated,will you be my new daddy please

****looks up at his tall frame with innocent eyes****** cool
Me,your daddy..mogbe
Nfact i should be under your tutelage..you wey don tear face pass...
Abeg i no wan spoil..kilomode mo?

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Patented: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2015
@ Docmann, you do well ooo. but the babe may not know her status. you guys need to tell her
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by donem: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Docmann:

I am human and i accept my mistakes here, but he tried in bringing her to the hospital,but she refused, the guy has almost fallen for this,he cant just break up without a concrete evidence that's him for you. You said he would have still insisted in his unprotected sex stance, what if a day come and he lose guard on that,what happened at the process, remember we are all human and most times emotions are very powerful.
Docmann Jah bless u there for the wonderful deed u did.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3240650_1451468296595_jpeg60e309ec3658ff06af4585a4a9e54174

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.