Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (57689 Views)

My Conscience Is Pricking Me. I Am Consumed By Serious Guilt And I Cannot Help M / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by andyanders: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Op, you are an Angel sent to save life. It shall be well with you and your profession.

That is why people should be careful who they deal with in terms of relationship.Nobody is clean inwardly unless certified clean every 6 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by femifemo123: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
You have done well bro. You are a very good friend. God bless you so much.
This is a warning to guys out there who enjoys having unprotected sex with every lady they come across. don't destroy your future because of 5mins enjoyment of today. May God help us all to overcome temptations from every corner.
fm has spoken smiley

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Ijaya123: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

I hope you know some people react violently to drugs and may die from the effects of it (Remember Cynthia Asokogwu?). What Docmann did was an extreme disregard for human life. For F^cks sake, is his friend an slowpoke who can't take simple decisions on his own!

Will Docmann also butt in to perhaps give a death/lethal injection to his friends wife, if he marries and gets tired of his marriage; cos he seems like one who destroys other people to preserve his friends/family.

The chap is a doctor, mind you. Saving a life is more important for me than personal right. Life is sacred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Revolva(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Hahha Cooke up story
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

I dunno really. Also I find the Op extremely disgusting.

I'm aware you know but just teasing me. Unguarded copulation it is. grin

The violation of her human rights can be pardoned in this case. A life was saved and that's worth more than the infringement on her right. Whether the intent was to infect the boyfriend or she wasn't aware of her status isn't also tenable to me. A life was saved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by morganacanta: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Team tertiary virgin loading henceforth. 2016 my year of no gbenshing. grin
That is if you are not infected already .
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Originalsly: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Please gerrahia, just Negodu. The guy himself knows what he did was wrong, he could be sued or his license revoked.
If the girl gets to know, he will never practice medicine again, and when that happens will you be there to help him.
I'm a medical personnel and I know this HIV patients know their rights wella.
Mr Medical Personnel.... that's what friends do... do everything possible legal or illegal to save a friend's life. You make chills run down my spine. I pray I never have a friend like you. Just curious...are you a mortician?....or one of those people that go pick up the dead or something like that?
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by spafu(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=oseod post=41469174]sthanks a lot for this invaluable piece of info..
Its very possible that the girl didn't know her hiv status. ......
You just saved a friend and violated another person rights.]
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by francizy(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

now this got me thinking

I love this cool

knowing ones HIV status should be a personal thing?
now who knows the rumour OP and his spineless friend will spread about the lady in question,I just pity her though

new year resolution: watch what you drink people,druggers are on the loose undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by morganacanta: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015
femifemo123:
You have done well bro. You are a very good friend. God bless you so much.
This is a warning to guys out there who enjoys having unprotected sex with every lady they come across. don't destroy your future because of 5mins enjoyment of today. May God help us all to overcome temptations from every corner.
fm has spoken smiley
On shut it ...done well by violating another person and passing judgement based on a nonsensical hiv kit .

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by ronald4lif(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015
morganacanta:

That is if you are not infected already .

See me see wahala o. Cool temper abeg is not that serious. grin
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by francizy(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

I hope you know some people react violently to drugs and may die from the effects of it (Remember Cynthia Asokogwu?). What Docmann did was an extreme disregard for human life. For f^cks sake, is his friend a slowpoke who can't take simple decisions on his own!

Will Docmann also butt in to perhaps give a death/lethal injection to his friends wife, if he marries and gets tired of his marriage; cos he seems like one who destroys other people to preserve his friends/family.

This one come pain you wella, Pele tai... grin cheesy
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Sunnypa11(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Thank you @OP.....2016 may just be the End for ur friend if not for ur wisdom.....KEEP UR PRICK AWAY FROM STRANGE ORGANS.happy new year in advance
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Chinwem(f): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:
@Docmann, in a civilized country, your IP would have been traced and you would have been apprehended and thrown in Jail to rot there.
One, you drugged a persons drink without knowledge of her body make up/how she reacts to drugs, what if she took the drink and died in her sleep?
Two, you drew a persons blood without consent and then proceeded to carry out a very sensitive test without first seeking consent..you DO NOT have the right to seek or divulge a thirds party HIV status without their consent.

See, I know you are in Nigeria and so many sh!ts fly, I think women should begin to get more education as regards basic rights before getting in a relationship with you folks out there?

On the flip side, you decided to help a friend? Is your friend missing some chromosomes that he can't take decisions for himself. If his sexual orientation is different from that of his partner, what stopped him from walking away? What stopped him from asking the girls permission for the instant home-test and if she refused, he ends the relationship!

You guys never cease to amaze me, so coz you live in a lawless country, you suddenly feel you have the right to drug people, draw their blood and carry out tests on them.. wow!

Cc Roland4lif I dunno why you haven't commented on the Ops actions, you support him huh?
Cc Docmann, something else will surely kill your spineless friend one day if not pre-marital sex cos we will all die eventually and YOU MUST keep violating people to save him okay.
Cc Seun, people drug women and then post the details on your forum. What a wasted generation and a wasted country.

Well said
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by francizy(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:

Dear, if you live in Nigeria, be very cautious... obviously womanhood and lives of women don't worth much to the male folks. They can drug, kill and maim you just to save their friends who are male from danger. Pls, be careful.
Read the Op again pls, if a medical doctor can be so unprofessional, then no woman is Safe out there.
Sadsad

Is the OP a medical doctor? I doubt..
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
OP, you did nothing wrong. All i saw was a guy who put his job on the line for another person (a friend) who isn't even family. Thats what friends do they look out for each other. You know alot of fake friends out there nowadays, m happy that someone like you still exist. If your a catholic you could confess to a priest, other than that you and your friend must carry this secret to your grave. Its not that bad, people have done worst.

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by francizy(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Chinwem:

Well said

If the girl's boyfriend is your brother, will you say the same?

Well, the OP violated her rights but I'll excuse him for that cuz he saved a life.. undecided
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015
homesteady:
Some people are just certified dunces!

Have you ever heard of the word 'bioterrorist'? Who cares about following due procedures when dealing with a terrorist? There is no where in the world were a terrorist is treated the same way as a normal criminal would be treated.

JustHere2Observ and Tamee why did Patrick Sawyer family not sue Late Dr Adadevo for keeping him in the hospital against his wish? and surely they would have taken his blood forcefully to conduct tests.

Docmann, thumbs up man! You saved a life.
You've got a good head on your head bro.

Leave them to be talking about human rights. They should ask Obama how many rights were violated in killing that great terrorist that troubled them.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by femifemo123: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015
morganacanta:

On shut it ...done well by violating another person and passing judgement based on a nonsensical hiv kit .
Are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by wokomabest(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
You did well my brother,but remember that drugging is an offence oo. Incase of next time.we are know that naija law move back and front like ocean that has no bearing.thanks anyway
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Tamee(f): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by nduchucks: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2015
@OP, you and your friend invaded the privacy of this young lady. How dare you drug her and extract her blood without her consent? You deserve some jail time for this reckless act.

Did it occur to you that the girl may not even know that she is HIV positive? Did you use a sterile needle to extract the blood and are you sure you did not infect her with Hepatitis in the process of extracting this blood? if you are a real doctor then your license should be seized immediately.

All your friend had to do was refuse to have sex with her until she goes for the HIV test. This should have been easy for him to do since it concerns his very life.

What you did sir, is tantamount to rape or worse. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Toks2008(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

painment tongue

but seriously you should drop this insulting people who don't agree with you attitude next year,I have dropped mine,hip you won't call me agbero again grin

Me..insult people? Heaven forbid.

I am damn too matured for that and in-fact i was actually joking calling misspicy agbero because that babe don show me serious pepper and if i quote all her abuses towards me you will fear fear.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.

Are u putin human right above "life" itself...madam sometimes u just hv to do the wrong thing for the right thing.

Just pity her next victim

1 Like

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by fernandoc(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
I can't believe an educated and professional will violated another person's right like that just because your friend cannot manage his own matters.

If your friend was not sure of her and doesn't feel safe, he should have broken up with her or if he loves her that much he should have insisted on his no unprotected sex stance.

Smh.
Girl. Go and get tested.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by francizy(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

Please gerrahia, just Negodu. The guy himself knows what he did was wrong, he could be sued or his license revoked.
If the girl gets to know, he will never practice medicine again, and when that happens will you be there to help him.
I'm a medical personnel and I know this HIV patients know their rights wella.

Just chelugodu, I didn't read where OP said he's a medical practitioner...

Tamee:

My wish for this yuletide season is that retards stop quoting me on here.
Thank you smiley

You're too aggressive for a woman, yet you talk ill of Nigeria and Nigerian men.. Be guarded woman.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Toks2008(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2015
misspicy:

gringringringrin

good morning sir,

am just playing around and I must confess I understand your thread and opinion coolcool

how is the holidays

If dem tell me say me and you go be padi for this nairaland i go doubt am o..kai you can abuse a corpse back to life lol!

Anyways I am good and i hope you are doing fine too.
Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by Bishops10(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Let's ask ourselves this question. What are the Nigerian Youth good at? Just "Noise" I will say...you were supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow, the tomorrow our grandfathers says means the 21st Century (Computer Age Generation)...its a pity we've failed, but here is an opportunity to make things right, stop complaining about Nigeria and Act, the Acting I mean is not Violence...its strategic planning. Its time to tell the old politicians to get out of the land of our dream, their time is past...our time is present, Think Nigerian Youth! Think!!! Great Morning Progressive People
Join the All Nigerian Youth Movement Today.
Join our whatsapp group +2348176255344

Re: Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled by lafuria1(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Tamee:
@Docmann, in a civilized country, your IP would have been traced and you would have been apprehended and thrown in Jail to rot there.
One, you drugged a persons drink without knowledge of her body make up/how she reacts to drugs, what if she took the drink and died in her sleep?
Two, you drew a persons blood without consent and then proceeded to carry out a very sensitive test without first seeking consent..you DO NOT have the right to seek or divulge a thirds party HIV status without their consent.

See, I know you are in Nigeria and so many sh!ts fly, I think women should begin to get more education as regards basic rights before getting in a relationship with you folks out there?

On the flip side, you decided to help a friend? Is your friend missing some chromosomes that he can't take decisions for himself. If his sexual orientation is different from that of his partner, what stopped him from walking away? What stopped him from asking the girls permission for the instant home-test and if she refused, he ends the relationship!

You guys never cease to amaze me, so coz you live in a lawless country, you suddenly feel you have the right to drug people, draw their blood and carry out tests on them.. wow!

Cc Roland4lif I dunno why you haven't commented on the Ops actions, you support him huh?
Cc Docmann, something else will surely kill your spineless friend one day if not pre-marital sex cos we will all die eventually and YOU MUST keep violating people to save him okay.
Cc Seun, people drug women and then post the details on your forum. What a wasted generation and a wasted country.
The ONLY reason you wrote all what you have written is because the hiv infested being is a female, So you feel personally attacked. I'm sure the the hiv infested lady isn't as angry as you are. I'm sure if the reverse was the the case, a man being hiv positive, you would have excused the way the result was taken.
Anyway the girl can press charges for being drugged while the guy can press charges for attempted murder. People have been sent to jail for deliberately infecting other people with hiv. In the lawful country you mentioned, it is a crime to infect someone with hiv, a man in the UK was sentenced to 3 years in prison for infecting his girlfriend.
So in the end maybe, the doc loses his license, the girl goes to jail or at least the world knows she is hiv positive and so everyone should stay clear.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.