Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (52884 Views)

On A Scale Of 1-5 Rate Pmb's Performance / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by adioolayi(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
On weak Naira and strict restrictions on FOREX....it's crystal clear...Forget devaluation of Naira..it won't happen..
We don't have FOREX...any business man Importing Rice, toothpick and Textiles should find other things to do..No Forex for them. Forex will be provided for business that will drive Our Industrial sector...say importation of raw materials that are not locally available.

I see a man that is Bold enough..fit for the throne.
Sincerely, I am a Nigerian, President Buhari is MY PRESIDENT.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Reptyle(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lytech:
Poor as expected...
He find it difficult to speak correct english,dats y he skip almost all d question

He speaks good English....just has a strong northern accent.

You are one to criticise someone's spoken English though seeing how poor your written English is.

#Don'tthrowstones#

10 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Kennydoc(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
blazetitov:
75%! His sincerity of purpose is second to none. He answered all the questions intelligently and maturely based on the amount of information available at his disposal.

As for those expecting a miracle from a 6 months old administration, they should branch at Synagogue for what they are looking for.

Answered all the questions intelligently and maturely? Then you didn't watch the media chat. It's that simple.

And for your information, the administration turned 7 months yesterday, and it's approximately 9 months since he won the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
7/10 because of his clear knowledge of his priority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Escapevelocity(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
any uneducated reply by the dau.ra dlard against the biafra race is clear image pointing to the cluelessness of the office of the president!
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Reptyle(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
ify84:
I score him ZERO... He jumped almost all questions

Thankfully he did not skip ALL of the questions in your estimation. Surely that has got to count for a score greater than zero.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Egonec:

Lol...Zero and u were generous wit marks, lik seriously?

But the truth is dat, d guy did poorly sha, just lik i expected. He coudn't have performed any better.

The painful part is dat we stil have anoda three and half years to cope with dis guy!

You're right dude , damn three and half years to cope and wail.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by sawhite: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
He said 'universities' and higher 'institutions', that my friend is english sabotage,that man is truly clueless.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Godblesmyhustle: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Unfortunately the Judiciary is corrupt. Very corrupt

EllisMorgan:
Two things i deduced...
1. Buhari does not respect the judiciary and d rule of law.
2. He is so unaware of what is happening in dis country's economy.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by danieljmt: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
99% and even your pp wey die for banana with monkey no fit get 20% Mumu embarassed
SAI BABA BUHARI NIGERIA GO BETTER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HAHA

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
comparing him wt my grand father, I will rate him 99% cos my grandpa did not go to sch. But rating him on world leader standard, he gat 2/24 cos it not idea to score anybody zero cos a dead clock is correct twice a day. pls pray for 9ja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
Miebi1:

Sir, I'll like you to cite examples/instances where he embarrassed himself. I'm sure if you were on the hot seat your performance would have been worse. With the way you sound, I'm assuming you're ibo(no offense). I'm sure that he found out that Kanu had 2 passports via investigation . He's the commander in chief , he doesn't have to work with immigration before he finds out. You should even be scared about the porosity of our borders, if someone can come into the country without a passport. And as for the the marginalization of the ibos, I think they need to take a chill pill and be contended with what they have. They should prepare for 2019 and stop wailing.

First I didn't invite you in my post.
Secondly, Buhari has no legal jurisdiction to prosecute anyone.
In terms of issue that got to do with immigration and passport, in know fully well that nigeria immigration Service is not more intelligent and investigative than that of United Kingdom.

As for the area of where he embarrassed himself.
"I need to be convinced. Devalue against what?? Pound? Euro? Shilling?? Yuan?? "FRANCE FRANC"?
Now, is france Franc still in existence??
Didn't you listen to him when he said he reduced 50naira of petrol price?? Before he was immediately corrected??
Don't bother to qoute me again.

7 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by gennykdb(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
vicmela:
He tried but gej does it well
GEJ will tell u that there is light in ur house...when u kno say una no evn get transformer

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by areyemi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Classickid:
I score him Zero. He didn't answer most questions and can't speak correct English.

Can your father speak correct english?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
. record a video of your dad I mean your fada speaking fluent english and upload please .. Jobless mofo mttttttccchhhhwwww
Lmao... Chai see as you nailed the guy. Free am joor. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by hollywater: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
A liter of fuel is how much? Is 1$ already 1naira?Those are what i am interested on.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Opiosko: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Daraph:

Answer the question then.... I don't know why you reason like Ueglena viridis

Here is a kid that just learned a new work today. Congratulations undecided
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by gennykdb(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

First I didn't invite you in my post.
Secondly, Buhari has no legal jurisdiction to prosecute anyone.
In terms of issue that got to do with immigration and passport, in know fully well that nigeria immigration Service is not more intelligent and investigative than that of United Kingdom.

As for the area of where he embarrassed himself.
"I need to be convinced. Devalue against what?? Pound? Euro? Shilling?? Yuan?? "FRANCE FRANC"?
Now, is france Franc still in existence??
Didn't you listen to him when he said he reduced 50naira of petrol price?? Before he was immediately corrected??
Don't bother to qoute me again.
Idiot... d northern Journalist asked d questions n made d error on fuel price and was corrected by the others...biko...PDP loyalist will neva let Baba drink water..bs

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by darlenese(f): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
There's nothing to rate
Buhari didn't answer any of the questions

He was busy speaking Hausa engrish

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Davo93(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
CaaseStudy:
3/10

Coudnt give a straight forward answer all through.
I think he needs to do some sacking cause he wasnt abreast with the happenings in his government. We are used to his inarticulate nature of speaking but little knowledge of his government workings is a no no.

I also think he was too rash and undiplomatic with his replies to the Igbo marginalization issue and the question on kanu was emotionally and poorly ansswered. He still cuts a dictatorial image and needs to work on that. MHO

We share similar opinion. God bless your sincerity.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
PMB the bringer of light... his body language even makes hamattan stays longer tongue unlike what we had during Jonah's time. cool

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by alfsalami: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
HE demonstrated an at least fair understanding of all sectors and was blunt ans sincere . I rate Him 8 / 10

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
This slowpoke called Buhari is just a tyrant. He has made it clear to the entire world saying in his first Presidential Media Chat today 30th December 2015, that the Court is useless and Judges and the judiciary are made of fools who don't know their left from their right. That's what Buhari’s comment reproduced below suggests. Buhari shamefully said that the court doesn't know the case against Nnamdi Kanu. That he would continue to detain him inspite of Court Judgements to the contrary. When he was asked about the continuous detention of Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari said,
"If you see the atrocities those committed against this country, we can't allow them to jump bail."
So releasing someone who had been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction and who has fulfiled his bail conditions amount to jumping bail? Is there no longer separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary?
Is it for Buhari to determine how to stop someone from jumping bail or the court to set conditions for bail and that of forestalling the skipping of bail?
Can someone please tell me that this is not happening in Somalia where anarchy reigns.
By that comment, Buhari has elevated himself to the Emperor of Nigeria; he has become the President, Chief Justice, Attorney General of the Federation and Chief Prosecutor. This is real mess.
Buhari is simply trying to cajole and intimidate the Court so that they will begin to dance to his tunes. He is sending a clear message and veiled threat to the judiciary " give me judgment at all cost whether l merit it or not, if not, l will not obey your orders and you can go to hell Court".
Even military governments in the 21st century has not gone this far in dictatorial inclination.
Where are the NBA, Human Rights campaigners and the international community who foisted this man on Nigeria?
The time to call him to order from his recklessness and excessiveness is now before he plunges an already confused country into a constitutional crisis of unimaginable proportions.
If Buhari thinks that what he said, what he did or what he will do, will make the Biafran agitation die down, he is 100% wrong. He lacks dynamisim of a leader.
His action, statement and body language will rather embolden the agitators, strengthen them and make more converts for them who will give him headache and become natural opposition and give him pains. Shame!
The danger of continual incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu is obvious, his followers might become radicalised. Buhari should know that Boko Haram became violent after Mohammed Yusuf it's founder was killed. May history not repeat itself negatively. No man born of flesh can stop the restoration of Biafra.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by muhakeem(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
nnafather:
ZERO...And I was too generous with marks. You see why we needed his certificate? Good. Carryover president.
we needed a good leader and not a certificate holder... not everyone with certificate can even defend it .. I Rep GMB

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by agriboom: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
adioolayi:
On weak Naira and strict restrictions on FOREX....it's crystal clear...Forget devaluation of Naira..it won't happen..
We don't have FOREX...any business man Importing Rice, toothpick and Textiles should find other things to do..No Forex for them. Forex will be provided for business that will drive Our Industrial sector...say importation of raw materials that are not locally available.

I see a man that is Bold enough..fit for the throne.
Sincerely, I am a Nigerian, President Buhari is MY PRESIDENT

I like this part

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by 3kay945(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
sawhite:
He said 'universities' and higher 'institutions', that my friend is english sabotage,that man is truly clueless.

Is this why you watch the chat

Are colleges and polytechnics same as university?!

9 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by gennykdb(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Baba was 100% honest will all his answers, despite d direct attach by dat bald headed south south man reminds me of orubebe...Buhari ddnt lie about d state of d nation...not like jonathan that told us we have steady power in our home...told us he has created jobs...they evn pushed d Shi'te matter and all sort...this interview was an Ambush...but brave and honest Baba shut dem up...I love his response on Nnamdi kanu and Dasuki...and particularly plsd wit him givin his reason for banning d use of naira cards abroad...cos dis was being used for money laundry just as Dino malaye...Godbless u Mr president

6 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by OgbeifunErom: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
1freshdude:
Though Baba was not articulate in his responses and his answers to some questions showed that he probably did not understand what was asked, I rate him 100%!
The man whom I saw on TV tonight is going to deal ferociously with treasury looters and would not condone insolence from anybody, even it means disobeying court orders, that fact has been made clear. I totally support his stance, the court has been a stumbling block for the anti-corruption crusade. What kind of court grants bail to state saboteurs? Mr President, KILL THEM ALL!

When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

For once PDP told the truth on Buhari's person, no nonsense is written all over him. Carry on sir!

[size=14pt]Thank You Sir!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by OgbeifunErom: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
macfarland:
[s]This slowpoke called Buhari is just a tyrant. He has made it clear to the entire world saying in his first Presidential Media Chat today 30th December 2015, that the Court is useless and Judges and the judiciary are made of fools who don't know their left from their right. That's what Buhari’s comment reproduced below suggests. Buhari shamefully said that the court doesn't know the case against Nnamdi Kanu. That he would continue to detain him inspite of Court Judgements to the contrary. When he was asked about the continuous detention of Sambo Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari said,
"If you see the atrocities those committed against this country, we can't allow them to jump bail."
So releasing someone who had been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction and who has fulfiled his bail conditions amount to jumping bail? Is there no longer separation of powers between the Executive and Judiciary?
Is it for Buhari to determine how to stop someone from jumping bail or the court to set conditions for bail and that of forestalling the skipping of bail?
Can someone please tell me that this is not happening in Somalia where anarchy reigns.
By that comment, Buhari has elevated himself to the Emperor of Nigeria; he has become the President, Chief Justice, Attorney General of the Federation and Chief Prosecutor. This is real mess.
Buhari is simply trying to cajole and intimidate the Court so that they will begin to dance to his tunes. He is sending a clear message and veiled threat to the judiciary " give me judgment at all cost whether l merit it or not, if not, l will not obey your orders and you can go to hell Court".
Even military governments in the 21st century has not gone this far in dictatorial inclination.
Where are the NBA, Human Rights campaigners and the international community who foisted this man on Nigeria?
The time to call him to order from his recklessness and excessiveness is now before he plunges an already confused country into a constitutional crisis of unimaginable proportions.
If Buhari thinks that what he said, what he did or what he will do, will make the Biafran agitation die down, he is 100% wrong. He lacks dynamisim of a leader.
His action, statement and body language will rather embolden the agitators, strengthen them and make more converts for them who will give him headache and become natural opposition and give him pains. Shame!
The danger of continual incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu is obvious, his followers might become radicalised. Buhari should know that Boko Haram became violent after Mohammed Yusuf it's founder was killed. May history not repeat itself negatively. No man born of flesh can stop the restoration of Biafra.[/s]

[size=14pt]IPOB YOUTH![/size]

12 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by katki: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
No shaking!,i rate him 90%

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by sawhite: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
3kay945:

Is this why you watch the chat

Are colleges and polytechnics same as university?!
go to school u refused.
Re: How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? by Bollinger(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Opiosko:
Moderator: Mr President sir..... Regarding our tertiary institutions, what are the plans of this administration to improve the quality of education there?
Buhari: We will build more laboratories and classrooms so that the students will not be sitting on the windows to study..

Faints..
grin grin cheesy Dr Mumuharry?

Wait, did he actually say that? and some really, really dull Nairalanders are rating him 5/10. Really? i won't even give a 2. He never seems to be able to explain how he is going to get things done. It's always "i am going to build more schools", "i will give 5k to unemployed Nigerians". But how are you going to do this things?. . . . . silence.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.