Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady (41587 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Small Girls, Relax! See Why Men Should Marry A Working Lady / 7 Reasons You Should Marry A Working-Class Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by lurlah2014(f): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2016
its like this OP has a school runs girl that is dragging her engagement ring with cos undecided
give the girl now cos she sabi f**k pass u #working class lady my foot
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by evawater: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

looooool so every student jumps from one guy to anoda bt not all bt people knos dat

Bt wat of working class ladies codedly dating their boss

See op's title

Why you should marry a working class lady

Should is like an affarmative world like its already against students

Why not a title like
Why i feel men can marry a working class lady
That's why I keep saying it's not always true but as for me and my opinion, that's what I felt.
I agree with your judgement of the OP's title. Students would feel condemned, but if they don't feel condemned, why should we argue this? grin
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Cammo: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

So the student wont graduate to gain employment?

We not talking of secondary school students i mean students in d university oh ur mind tinks am defending d childish ones who still club and all nah

M talkin of d everly read ladies who just had a lityle set back with their education level but are of age! Ok?
I perfectly understand what you're saying. The problem you have here is comprehension. The Op never in any way condemned students, after all, the working class ladies were once students. But who would pick a student who's still a liability over a worker who'd be of much help?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2016
quivah:

You are the frustrated dumb bit.ch here!!!
She only gave the merits of working class ladies, she didn't under rate the students, why you so full of hatred!!
You would have made more sense if you countered her opinions instead you are barking, making a fool out of your 'undergraduate' self. . maybe she was right after all, maturity is far from you..
Where did she paint students bad
What is the disgrace to womanhood?? Geez! Just calm down biko.

Ordinary comprehension you no fit, if you think undergraduates are better, talk your own

You didn't debunk her claims, neither did you merit your stance..just screaming all over the thread.

Did op call u to come attack me Ok u one of d fustrated working class ladies too?

Cos did u read her post word for word!

By the way i understand ur plight work on ursef!!!!!!

So u blind with all d debunkin b*tch if op sent u am ready for u

Who is screaming now

Nonsense any ways grin u kno a fustrated b*tch wen u see one av the floor dummy

U are d one dats a disgrace to woman hood cos if u married u wont b here fytin with ur younger sister fustrated old cargo go get a life please prostitute at nyt angel in d morning odeh

I kno ur type wen i see one!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by shizzy7(f): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Op was starting to make it look like a working class lady is d best character nd moral wise! Hain so dey shd neglect students with good characters and morals cos dey are not working!
It's vice versa....there are pros and cons to each side and to all of the op's points...

As for me, it depends on the lady's character and way of reasoning......

I don't think students should be your point of arguing because majority of them are still dependent to some extent……

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

I perfectly understand what you're saying. The problem you have here is comprehension. The Op never in any way condemned students, after all, the working class ladies were once students. But who would pick a student who's still a liability over a worker who'd be of much help?

Suit ursef o

No woman is superior dan one cos she is working!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by quivah(f): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Did op call u to come attack me Ok u one of d fustrated working class ladies too?

Cos did u read her post word for word!

By the way i understand ur plight work on ursef!!!!!!

So u blind with all d debunkin b*tch if op sent u am ready for u

Who is screaming now

Nonsense any ways grin u kno a fustrated b*tch wen u see one av the floor dummy
Sickstars plesse,enough of you humiliating students like myself..I'm an undergraduate too, but you are not making sense at all..
From your posts on this thread, we both know the person dying of frustration..
Just chill biko, no give yourself hypertension over someone's opinion..
Just keep shut and earn a brain..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:
It's vice versa....there are pros and cons to each side and to all of the op's points...

As for me, it depends on the lady's character and way of reasoning......

I don't think students should be your point of arguing because majority of them are still dependent to some extent……

I kno like wise some working class ladies are still dependent too! We see dem and av dem around

All am saying is no lady is superior cos she is working!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2016
quivah:

Sickstars plesse,enough of you humiliating students like myself..I'm an undergraduate too, but you are not making sense at all..
From your posts on this thread, we both know the person dying of frustration..
Just chill biko, no give yourself hypertension over someone's opinion..
Just keep shut and earn a brain..

Ur business all i kno is

No f*cking lady is superior dan me cos she is working

Cos wen i get d same job i wud do better

did u read her points any girl can do all d points op listed whether with a job or not!

I am judgin based on d stup*d points she gave did u read her points atall?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by mccoy47(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2016
quivah:

You are the frustrated dumb bit.ch here!!!
She only gave the merits of working class ladies, she didn't under rate the students, why you so full of hatred!!
You would have made more sense if you countered her opinions instead you are barking, making a fool out of your 'undergraduate' self. . maybe she was right after all, maturity is far from you..
Where did she paint students bad
What is the disgrace to womanhood?? Geez! Just calm down biko.

Ordinary comprehension you no fit, if you think undergraduates are better, talk your own

You didn't debunk her claims, neither did you merit your stance..just screaming all over the thread.

You guys should just ignore sickstars, she is probably a fresher in 1 of the higher institutions with zero maturity , searching for a guy to take her clubbing this friday night.

Meet her in 5yrs time and she just might be reasonable

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Misselocon(f): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2016
I follow....it's not generalized.. yea...some working class ladies.....me like
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by mccoy47(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2016
lurlah2014:
its like this OP has a school runs girl that is dragging her engagement ring with cos undecided
give the girl now cos she sabi f**k pass u #working class lady my foot

Student Olosho spotted
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2016
mccoy47:

You guys should just ignore sickstars, she is probably a fresher in 1 of the higher institutions with zero maturity , searching for a guy to take her clubbing this friday night.

Meet her in 5yrs time and she just might be reasonable

loooool i cant laugh o grin

Yes am a fresher i just gained admission grin

Before 5 years i shd av built my own empire with my sweat ! By d way my matriculation was awesome grin

Zero maturity bt wud school u abit about somethings u didnt kno bou grin nice to meet u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by shizzy7(f): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

Do you think with your brain at all? Which man in his right senses would pick a student over a working lady as wife? SMH!
Are you kidding?

Men in their right senses have picked students over working class ladies as wife,,,Some even sponsored them through school.....

Everyone has different views towards issues..
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by quivah(f): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Cammo:

Comprehension is indeed her problem..
Abi, all non working class women are students abi
I dont know why shes so defensive...
@bold, actually, there are guys who picked students over the working class.. It all boils than to taste, characters..
The op alighted the merits of marrying a working class woman, which isn't absolute..
There are many 'here' and 'there'
If sickstars was reasonable enough, maybe she would have understood better rather than being unnecessarily pained.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:
Are you kidding?

Men in their right senses have picked students over working class ladies,,,Some even sponsored them through school.....

U sef u don begin to see wetin i dey fyt for rubbishing students!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2016
shizzy7:
Are you kidding?

Men in their right senses have picked students over working class ladies,,,Some even sponsored them through school.....

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by HARDDON: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2016
I do understand d op's major point of view: marry a woman that can take a lil financial burden off ur shldas.

Not d one that wud run to u for maggi n salt n N100 recharge..it can be frustrating ... but went about it d wrong way.

She also raised a cogent point: young undergrad have Lots of distractions n Itz true......from their books to listless guys to different emotions to not really understanding themselves n knowing what they want in life.......this too, weakens a guy's heart.

But, the bottom line is, find that one that is meant for u ( undergrad or working class) n life can't but b blissful even while @ garri u sip.

Op, there is some thing I should quickly point out from ur talk: working class ladies have also shared d kake to alota guys n d guy is but paying heavy bride price for some over aged left overs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Silentmind(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:
Imagine a lady wakes up to open a thread to counter fellow ladies chai all cos dey are students

To acquire a job in nigeria is it nt mostly with school degrees?
Smh !

Some ladies are pathetic just wana rubbish oda ladies to get favor in d eyes of men

Men dont like women dat av got one or two bad things to say about sumbody!

Just b prayerful build ur character be unique and husband will find u dont force ur sef to b heard by men dey will only use nd leave lesson learnt!

Why the insult?

Just showed why people actually choose working class ladies than students.

Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2016
quivah:

Comprehension is indeed her problem..
Abi, all non working class women are students abi
I dont know why shes so defensive...
@bold, actually, there are guys who picked students over the working class.. It all boils than to taste, characters..
The op alighted the merits of marrying a working class woman, which isn't absolute..
There are many 'here' and 'there'
If sickstars was reasonable enough, maybe she would have understood better rather than being unnecessarily pained.

M nt pained o

Am angry at op points

So cos am nt workin i cant b all d points she stated?

Did u read her points m nt pained o

Biko am nt a fan of marriage from d onset bt dont say cos am nt working i cant b all op's point dats my argument
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by jaz(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2016
@ op. i sense bias probably cos you have a job. you really should move around to know whats up and the different shades of experiences.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by mccoy47(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

loooool i cant laugh o grin

Yes am a fresher i just gained admission

Before 5 years i shd av built my own empire with my sweat ! By d way my matriculation was awesome

Zero maturity bt wud school u abit about somethings u didnt kno bou grin nice to meet u!

I was right afteral. I REST MY CASE!
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Silentmind:

Why the insult?

Just showed why people actually choose working class ladies than students.

Nawa o

I didnt insult d only insult i gave op was dummy md jealous lady u dont down talk any lady to make another lady look pleasing its wrong

Like criosly am just here defending students nd oda females with good characters bt avnt found a job

No one even is tinkin of d economy state like say job easy to find for naija like dat
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by olac21(m): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2016
Op said all these things cos she's a working class lady but all the same nice write up there!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2016
mccoy47:

loool m playing along with u sha
M far away from being a fresher or even a yr 2 student and next sef

No one understands me cos am too rigid i like me like dat tongue
mccoy47:

mccoy47:

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by Iwonttell(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Marry a virgin
Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by quivah(f): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Ur business all i kno is

No f*cking lady is superior dan me cos she is working

Cos wen i get d same job i wud do better

did u read her points any girl can do all d points op listed whether with a job or not!

I am judgin based on d stup*d points she gave did u read her points atall?
Ok dear ... Take it slowly and listen to what we are saying, we all can't be wrong at the same time..dont you think

No one is superior than the other,, being a working class lady has its merit, being a student has its own merit..she gave hers , give yours.

I prefer slim men doesn't mean they are better than fat men... I prefer a guy that can cook,doesn't mean he's better than one who can't.
If I give my reasons for meriting slim men, I dont expect a fat man to come here screaming me down..
Yes , slim , fat men can basically perform manly duties, if I at some point dig up advantages of marrying slim men, its because of my preference that I decided to check for slim men.
You should either debunk my claim or counter it with your own merit of referring a fat man..
For instance;
I love slim women cause chances are they won't blown up after giving birth
Your counter post; there are slim women who got fat after childbirth ..I think it all depends on the way a woman maintains herself.. Mercy Johnson isn't slim and she's looking wonderful after 3 kids,still..
There you get it!!
Instead, coming at me...telling me I hate fat women cause I'm a frustrated slim woman..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by shizzy7(f): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2016
sickstars:

Eh.... sickstars is bae...I never see your sister dollyjoy......

I understand all you're saying,, some people are just having problems with the way you're explaining it... so we'll take the points one after the other...

This thread go enter page 16 because you don dey vex,, no go break bottle for hostel oooo
1. Better at managing money...- we all know that's not restricted to married women and students...... Some students they manage die even if they have money....it all depends on the person's level of ..........................

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by HARDDON: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
quivah:

Ok dear ... Take it slowly and listen to what we are saying, we all can't be wrong at the same time..dont you think

No one is superior than the other,, being a working class lady has its merit, being a student has its own merit..she gave hers , give yours.

I prefer slim men doesn't mean they are better than fat men... I prefer a guy that can cook,doesn't mean he's better than one who can't.
If I give my reasons for meriting slim men, I dont expect a fat man to come here screaming me down..
Yes , slim , fat men can basically perform manly duties, if I at some point dig up advantages of marrying slim men, its because of my preference that I decided to check for slim men.
You should either debunk my claim or counter it with your own merit of referring a fat man..
For instance;
I love slim women cause chances are they won't blown up after giving birth
Your counter post; there are slim women who got fat after childbirth ..I think it all depends on the way a woman maintains herself.. Mercy Johnson isn't slim and she's looking wonderful after 3 kids,still..
There you get it!!
Instead, coming at me...telling me I hate fat women cause I'm a frustrated slim woman..

Succinctly said

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Working Lady by bukatyne(f): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2016
You see a thread on a subject matter started on NL and you read posts.

You think of the same situation offline and you hit a brick wall.

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.