Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:11 AM

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (531708 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by iamdsam: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2013
enjeria:
U've cracked d shell dat holds my pride,

I want to make u mine,

Every1 gazes @ ur beauty, but i've seen the beauty inside,

I'll give the world 2 hav u by my side.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Na this rubbish post make me jump go up use my head to hit gate due to the excitement that I fit finally get one girl I meet wah I dey try to toast for several weeks now. You nor go fit use this text take get goat self. Rubbish
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2013
Baby, you have got the candle
I've got the light
Lemme light your candle
I promise to keep the flame burning
A flame that can't be extinguished
By the wind or rain
Baby, lemme light your candle
We wld burn together
Till the very last thread...

...Fellas, if u hav challenges sweeping a girl off her feet or breaking the ice with her, add me up: 27D0E6A4

....Professor of women affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Godson201333(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2013
uniqueval: Baby, you have got the candle
I've got the light
Lemme light your candle
By the wind or rain
We wld burn together

...Fellas, if u hav challenges sweeping a girl off her feet or breaking the ice with her, add me up: 27D0E6A4

Oya nah Prof of women
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Youngsage: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
uniqueval: Baby, you have got the candle
I've got the light
Lemme light your candle
By the wind or rain
We wld burn together

whatsapp?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
Come guy, which part of naija u dey sef? Even abokis done wise. My grandma wudnt miss a step for dat least to talk of fallin, are u a learner
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Oluchukwu650(m): 1:04am On Jun 18, 2013
He made my lyf so beautiful
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by viyon02: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2013
nice one, i just use it to have someone now.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
I"VE GOT A FAT WALLET
ENUUF FOOD TO FILL UR GULLET
THE BANK ACC IS FAT
MY LOVE IS BLIND LIKE A BAT

THAT THER WILL GET U ANY GIRL
PS: INSERT I HAVE A CAR AND I WILL GIV U MY ATM PIN, AND U GONNA HAVE SELECTION PROBLEMS
FORGET THE LOVE SHII
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by don4real18(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
I'm scared to speak from the heart cos it might get broken

But out comes the truth from these words I av spoken

You might not love me, I'm not a perfect guy

But if you will have me, I'm really going to try

What I feel is so strong that it makes me weak

Yet, in this weakness, I find my strength cos its u I seek

3 Likes

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
Anytime i see you waka pass mama Nkechi store, my heart beat Gbam gbam, because of you, I cannot sleep for night, you are the eye in my ipad..the Egg in my egg bons.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Aklofs: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Wots happenin here!!!can som1 pls explain??
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by cycline404(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
I cant even remember the last time me and my girlfriend exchange sms except the very short SMS... Hi Good Morning... But we prefer Phone call..

But if i want to type any one I just say "I LOVE U SAY UR OWN" With that na yes or no.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by raydatluvs(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
enjeria:

I want to make u mine,

kk.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Judelar(m): 2:28am On Aug 14, 2013
My Name is Macqueen from Australia,i was happily living with my husband on till he left me for another mistress,i tried every thing to get him back but all my effort proved not working on till one day i meant a friend of mine who said when her boyfriend dumped her 6 months ago a spell caster helped her in recovering him back,she directed me to a man call DR STANLEY of drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com i contacted Dr STANLEY and he instructed me on how i will carry out some scarifies which i did and suddenly my husband returned back to me.i never believed there are such powers in the word on till now.so if you are in any kind of broken relationship or you want your ex back to you, you are into any family problem it best for you to contact DR STANLEY via drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com or phone:+2348038139297 and consider your problems solved........MACQUEEN
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by legacysystems2(f): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
I think you are very careless!

U come and leave things behind!

See now what u have left?

U just came in my mind and left a smile on my face.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nmeri17: 3:29am On Jan 09, 2015
way back in 2009 when SMS still dh trip babes cheesy
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Finestlex(m): 6:00am On Jan 09, 2015
LMAO..
enjeria:
An unwanted fly i might be

Cos ur the shyte to me

Ur my magnet, all u do is attract me

Ur more than that babygirl, don't try and fight me.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by dubemivan(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
luxoire:
you seem new, and deparate for a bit of attention (rolls eyes) - so i will ignore you
Hi Luxoire! I seems to admire you... How are you?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
enjeria:

I want to make u mine,

Is that it ^
Mschew!
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Batman123: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
That is so corny
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by dazzlingIJ(f): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2016
wow am already on the ground. wat an SMS!! :Pwow am already on the ground. wat an SMS!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by SetrakusRa(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
enjeria:

I feel u, cos I see ur kind of a whiz,
If we come together, we'll have bunch of Einsteins for kids,
Everyday for u will be clear like a breeze,
And everynight? , well you know how it is, wink
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok / Dating Drills! Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.