Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:34 AM

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (531710 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hehehe. . .u started it baby.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Igwe9(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2009
patwhizkid:

Hehehe. . .u started it baby.
grin grin smiley see you 2morrow love!
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2009
Ok sweets
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2009
shocked
O boy, this one no be play

better use protection before u lay

or else u'll have babies coming ur way  cheesy

and if he's no good, pat can com by where i stay,   kiss
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 9:53am On Jul 05, 2009
Are you insane?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2009
do i have to be,

if so call me cukooo, shocked

if an insane man would make ur life complete

i'll change just for you, lipsrsealed wink tongue shocked shocked kiss
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by patwhizkid(f): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2009
~ udc ~
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by oluwafemi113(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2009
;d
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by sweetpie23: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2009
funny people who told you sms make girls fall in love?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
sweetpie23:

funny people who told you sms make girls fall in love?

I take it ur a girl, with that kind of reply
embarassed  cry
oh, another heart broken sweetie, that has been fed beans instead of pies

am sure all ur boyfriend does is hurt u and tell u plenty lies

now u are confused and have negative toughts when u hear the word love

poor thing, come to me baby girl, all ur problems would be solved, 

, and if ur a guy pass ur sista the message

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by donsmoochi(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2009
;d
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by sweetpie23: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2009
enjeria:

I take it ur a girl, with that kind of reply
embarassed cry
oh, another heart broken sweetie, that has been fed beans instead of pies

am sure all ur boyfriend does is hurt u and tell u plenty lies

now u are confused and have negative toughts when u hear the word love

poor thing, come to me baby girl, all ur problems would be solved,

, and if ur a guy pass ur sista the message
nonsense you think am one of those stupid girls you men used funny people
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
sweetpie23:

nonsense you think am one of those stupid girls you men used funny people

undecided
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by izaga3(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2009
@ enjeria. u are the man. i luv ur poems and replies
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Atreus(f): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
@op,you're good. The only problem is that you seem to think you know everything. It's very annoying.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by simmy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
@op
ur rhymes will only attract a retarded woman. and since there r so many of them out there ure in luck
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by willylink: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
Abeg, make you leave the guy alone na, sebi, he is only practising what he just learned.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by johngate: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2010
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine,
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Wanna some more Love SMS Messages about love then come here. www.mobitwist.com
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by johngate: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2010
I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

You will enjoy these SMS.I am also in love and I send this first to to my love.And if you send this,you poeple will enjoy this.and if you need more SMS about lov ethen go to this site. www.mobitwist.com I always see this site for LOVE SMS specially.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by johngate: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2010
Dard me koi mosam pyara nahi hota,

Dil ho pyasa to pani se gujara nahi hota.

Koi dekhe to humari bebasi,

Hum sabhi k ho jate hain

Par koi humara nahi hota.

This is psychology of girl that when you are giving importance to girls then you will find them a little reluctant.So you should send these kind of SMS.and enjoy more SMS about love come to this www.mobitwist.com
I love this site because this have many SMS's about LOve.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by blackolove(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
guys is high time we approach a girl with wht we feel and nt wht another person feel.or tryin 2 promise wht u cnt evn give urslf.sometimes i wonder y some guys r too lazy 2 front a girl.if u luv somebody,wrkup 2 her and tl her hw u fl.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by splitnaija(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^ Abi ooo!! Afterall, some people need some 6 inches "isho" in their f**cking skull. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by toygod2: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
nawa o
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by SureBiz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Get a Girl Tripping,
Simply send her any SMS using BulkSMS to customize the Sender id to something like Darling/sweetheart and then call her later that you were the one that sent the lovely message, am not a girl but i think it should trip a girl.

Bon chance
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by ndukwu4(m): 2:57am On Jan 31, 2013
you can buy @ 0.85 kobo for any sms quantity. resellers at 0.75kobo starting from 50000 sms units at WWW.EBTREND.COM
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Flygeriansteve: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2013
Who still sends sms's in 2013?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Phinity: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Who still sends sms's in 2013?

are u a learner?did u just arived frm mars?abi u been go visit neil armstrong for moon?u no see hw sms still cost?abi u fink say if people no dy still snd sms e no for dn turn free?boi be a litle romantic nd dat problem wid ur woman is solved..

no hating.....romance is the answer...
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by chukkynwob(m): 1:05am On Feb 01, 2013
Sms that would make make any girl fall in love

Hey Boo, you got my heart with your thousand watts smile.....I know money can't buy love but let me try.Send me your account number. This how our love will be .... Forever your human ATM machine
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by True2myself24(f): 3:00am On Jun 09, 2013
enjeria:
U've cracked d shell dat holds my pride,

I want to make u mine,

Every1 gazes @ ur beauty, but i've seen the beauty inside,

I'll give the world 2 hav u by my side.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Corny
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Tonia500(f): 5:31am On Jun 09, 2013
ha ha ha ha i dey laugh o........ did u mean to say fall out of love or what.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by nenergy(m): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2013
You can do better. This is 2013 A.D.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok / Dating Drills! Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.