Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:15 AM

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (531709 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by TheSeeker(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2009
enjeria:

Just got up to 14, for me everything keeps adding up like that,

am just a 4 year old kid at heart,

its a big heart and i get a lot of luv, so i give right back,

Try seek some mayb u'll get a good girl whose got ur back,

try to write her sometin that was not originally rapped by the Game, 50cents or 2Pac

I don't need to sway girls with some romantic texts because I'm romantic myself, eyes tell a bit, voice tells a bit, intelligence and class tells the rest. I'll leave you to rue in your nonentity while you strife to get a meaningful romantic life. I will not be the source of you scoring more posts on here. So I'm adopting the "Silence is the best answer to not just a fool, but a twisted fool"(not calling you a fool though cuz it seems you've got issues with English Language skills). I'm letting it ride out of my clouds for now unless you push me to trade some badly hitting verbal attacks! BACK OFF!!!!!
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2009
Am like a voice that cannot be silenced,

When i feel hate growing, i attack with violence,

I didnt ask for a battle, neither did i ask to fight,

Just trying to make some love, and to you i bid good night,

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2009
Hello viewers guess we've all learnt one basic lesson,

Whether people be hating, or whether they be vexing,

Keep throwing just one thing back, plain old loving,

And they'll be at peace, whether physical, via internet or thru texting,

Let's move forward to make Nigeria great,

No more beefing, no more people who hate,

Luv u Lux, Luv u theSeeker try to be better lovers, you guys have made my day,

next time give ur advice with a smile on ur face,

would send more posts your way,

Peace  kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by TOPE20001(f): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2009
enjeria:

@Tope2000

Let me explain what that msg did to u,

It made you think about it,

Then u got confused,

Now ur just trying to fight it,

Tell us ur true story babyboo,   undecided

U need ur head tested darl wink
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2009
care to be my personal psychologist? wink
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by biola44: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2009
;d
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2009
crase pikin!
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by jidobaba(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2009
@enjeria, these babes dey gbadun u, tope2000 & luxiore. No shakement
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
They are all my ladies

This is naija, i can legally have two to wed,

We'll make lots of babies,

And i promise to break the bread,  kiss
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Liyola(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ lux abi wetin u col urself, who u b 4 lagos self? We knw ur kind, na una dey beg 4 guyz 2 txt una. Even if u don use 10yrs 4 NL dat 1 concern us tseeeeew yeye gal wit blond pussy go 2 hell jo. Abeg ma guy (enjeria) continue jare.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Liyola(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ lux abi wetin u col urself, who u b 4 lagos self? We knw ur kind, na una dey beg 4 guyz 2 txt una. Even if u don use 10yrs 4 NL dat 1 concern us tseeeeew yeye gal wit blond pussy go 2 hell jo. Abeg ma guy (enjeria) continue jare.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Liyola, thanks for the support, but pls no hating,

just trying to catch my fun, u know how players do the things they do,

Got all the love i need, really don't need a girl to keep me waiting,

so just try to catch your own fun and try to keep cool, cool
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Liyola(m): 3:29am On Jul 03, 2009
@poster
Ok guy buh she too form, wel no yawa sha, we dey here n0tin do u ma guy. I tik say na she reply self make i blow am lyk bazuka.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by topsy25(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2009
Lux & co

Y the hatred nau shocked the guy mean well o make una no kill am with una bad mouth grin cheesy

@The Seeker,

I be like say u and the guy dey fight on top woman, abi nah u dey do lux lipsrsealed
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2009
Liyola:

@ lux abi wetin u col urself, who u b 4 lagos self? We knw ur kind, na una dey beg 4 guyz 2 txt una. Even if u don use 10yrs 4 NL dat 1 concern us tseeeeew yeye gal wit blond womanliness go 2 hell jo. Abeg ma guy (enjeria) continue jare.

is that your worst?

topsy25:

Lux & co

Y the hatred nau shocked the guy mean well o make una no kill am with una bad mouth grin cheesy

@The Seeker,

I be like say u and the guy dey fight on top woman, abi nah u dey do lux lipsrsealed

no start trouble and rumours oh!!
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by jaybee3(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2009
walestar:

You are greater than Brazil, Hotter than Merci,You are expensive than C.Ronaldo.You attract me like fagbregas and sexy like arsenal.Ooh you are my golden boy Torres, I can't wait to land you in Liverpool! I knew you will never fumble like super eagles and you aren't fading away like Kanu Nwankwo.You are stronger like Taiye Taiwo.I miss you like Zidane. You are marvelous Benji
Have you been toasting footballs in ur dream?
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by donsmoochi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Lux
Love the way u stood up for urself, like me, u must be a fighter.
Alow me quench dat burnin desire.
I'll b ur fire-fighter.
But am naughty, cos i would also start ur fires,.  wink  kiss
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by donsmoochi(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2009
enjeria, u too much jo!

but allow me continue,

1 Like

Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2009
donsmoochi:

enjeria, u too much jo!

but allow me continue,

@donsmoochi - wettin u sef fit start? when all you know is SMOOCHING? until they have given you d crown and made you the IGWE (don) of smooching - wahala!!

abeg carry go!

By d way - no dey follow dis poster ohh, maintain your sanity
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by iice(f): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2009
There are more males in this thread than females.  .  .

It's working alright cheesy cheesy Falling over themselves cheesy
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2009
iice:

There are more males in this thread than females. . .

It's working alright cheesy cheesy Falling over themselves cheesy

welcome in - wait until they start showing your their 4/5 line poetic talents tongue cool
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by iice(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2009
luxoire:

welcome in - wait until they start showing your their 4/5 line poetic talents tongue cool

LMAO. . .I think i will stick with the literature section for poetic rhymes tongue
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
iice:

LMAO. . .I think i will stick with the literature section for poetic rhymes tongue

hahahahaha no hun pls dont go!! stay and read some ROMANTIC 4 liners - that is why i guess they put it on Romance section - it is not so much literary as it is Romantic grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Secretz(f): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
wow, I have fallen in Lurve with all of you. Your poetic skills is really something ohhhhh, I no fit sleep, I no fit eat. . . I'm sooo in love. . . . just from simple sms.  yes ohhhh. somebody help me come back to my senses. !    tongue
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2009
Secretz:

wow, I have fallen in Lurve with all of you. Your poetic skills is really something ohhhhh, I no fit sleep, I no fit eat. . . I'm sooo in love. . . . just from simple sms. yes ohhhh. somebody help me come back to my senses. ! tongue
hahah see what i mean by your funny!! (i bet you some ppl will tink you actually mean this and miss the sarcasm - whether intentionally or not) grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by iice(f): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
luxoire:

hahahahaha no hun pls dont go!! stay and read some ROMANTIC 4 liners - that is why i guess they put it on Romance section - it is not so much literary as it is Romantic grin

Real romantic.  .  .i feel the ladies swooning or is it the men? cheesy
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by luxoire(f): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
iice:

Real romantic. . .i feel the ladies swooning or is it the men? cheesy

hahaha maybe na na men - lol hahah - watch them decend on us now tongue
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Secretz(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2009
luxoire:

hahah see what i mean by your funny!! (i bet you some ppl will tink you actually mean this and miss the sarcasm - whether intentionally or not) grin

It seems you understand me well well. No mind them ohh. That kind sms will be one filled with juju to do such a thing to a woman. Fall in love in deed.

Anyways, it's all for fun. . . . .  grin
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by 1honeybee: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2009
enjeria:

Just got up to 14, for me every good thing adds up like that,

am just a 4 year old kid at heart,

its a big heart and i get a lot of luv, so i give right back,

Try seek some mayb u'll get a good girl whose got ur back,

try to write her sometin that was not originally rapped by the Game, 50cents or 2Pac

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
nuff said.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by Hollysmile: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
@poster, dis txt of urs' funny. Guess u can only use it to woo an slowpoke. Lol.
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by iice(f): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2009
luxoire:

hahaha maybe na na men - lol hahah - watch them decend on us now tongue

Be like say we no dey that kind trouble. See as dem dey descend on am now tongue
Re: Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love by enjeria(m): 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2009
I see all the sms poetry is making the ladies go crazy

Dreaming of enjeria making him Secretz fantasy

They want to put some iice on the sensitive places on me

After all is finished they want to give me a Lux bath, pls ladies take it easy

There is only on me, but i can handle it, , teee heee heee heee ,  grin grin grin grin wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok / Dating Drills! Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.