Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65642 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by megabyte2(f): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2016
rule4ever:
Unfortunately, we live in a society where people believe that a man can't stay with just one wife. Ladies, don't be deceived, decent men still exist. If a man can stay with his girl friend/date alone during courtship, Why can't he do same during marriage. We also have decent women too. Stop teaching people how to cheat.
Don't mind the Op, rubbish post
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Walexsammy(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2016
oshaosha2014:
Why do I think the most criticized write-ups are usually the bitter truth.

In the western world, there are laws against polygamy but the men there still go about having bedmates every where after marriage.

Yes, in the bible, God created one man for one woman, but you and I know the powerful men of God in the old testament had more than one wife.

No laws, no polical correctness, no religion, no equality concept will change the polygamist nature of man.
Thanks for this......Some pple are jst naive and some are jst being emotional
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by PresVA: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2016
uchwar1:
I'm not proud of it but it is difficult to avoid. The fact is 99 percent of husband's cheat.
Keep deceiving yourself! You have visited billions of married people to know that 99% cheat...

Show some respect for your wife and kids! Yourself too!
As I said, I hope life doesn't teach you the hard way!

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ejairum: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2016
If a guy is not ready to share his lady with another man be it a driver, houseboy, ur best friend or even ur father den dnt fucking get married then the world would be a better place of a leeser- fair life stylee. Noncence to that writer.

Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

1.Many never married single ladies in the late 30s and in their 40s.
2.Many lady divorcées with children.
3.Many widows in their 30s and 40s

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Lovyifedayo(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2016
I jst dey observe

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by uchwar1: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2016
PresVA:
Keep deceiving yourself! You have visited billions of married people to know that 99% cheat...

Show some respect for your wife and kids! Yourself too!
As I said, I hope life doesn't teach you the hard way!
noted.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by alizma: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
AS BITTER AS ITB IS, THIS IS REAL TALK. FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT THE BITTER TRUTH AND ARE PREPARE, LIFE IS EASY BUT FOR OTHERS, LIFE IS DIFFICULT.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by gen2lpat(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Polygamy is trash. Op must be a big fool for this trash of a thread. Indirectly permitting men to be adulterous.

So a nigerian woman getting married must be ready to share her husband with A MISTRESS. You must be a promiscuous man and I have pity on your wife. It's men like your self who promote infidelity in marriages and claim religion. At least polygamy there is official marriage not some useless mistress of a wh0re.

Ok op please don't come back to Nairaland to tell us you caught yor wife fvcking your driver. You must be ready to share your wife with another man either as a boyfriend or a sugar daddy.

Nonsense

Show me a man who has never cheated on his wife (might not be sexual) and I will show you a herbivorous Lion. OP maybe too direct, but it's just the sad truth. It only takes the Grace of God and 101% Self control to walk behind a tempting booty and not think silly.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Funkybabee(f): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
FILEBE:

But the ratio of women to men is like 2:1. What should the other husband seeking women do?

God that's is doing his work know wat he is doing

so u can't question him,the things u are suppose to do as a human is to follow is word that's it
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by mydeporch(f): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2016
iykedare:
This thread is the truth but Nigerians hate the truth so much.

To the ladies, would you prefer that your man philander or that he married two or three others alongside you. After all, one pv$$y isn't enough for a virile man.

I quite agree with you but Nigerians don't like the truth. We are hypocrites . It is fact of what is happening but we prefer to say marriage is for one man, one woman whereas men prefer to have side chicks after marriage to someone. Though not all men but these things happen.These days, some women prefer to just have children from a man rather than living together under same roof as husband and wife. Some do have affairs with married men and no one finds out about it because dy knw how to play their games. Because of the legal right of one wife husband thing, we married legally and so on . Sometimes i feel people prefer to be lied to rather than face the truth. The fact that a man married you only does not mean he would not do whatever he wants to do wt another woman outside. I always say its both sides. sometimes they say men, men, men but women too get issues no be small.
Arab people have more than one wife and d women live peacefully. I understand dy r muslims but still dts dia own way of doing it...
I always say one thing that whatever a man or woman will do, he or she will do it at any stage of their life, marriage or whichever(continue to love care for you till death do you part or hurt you along the journey of ur marriage). There shouldn't be too much reliability to the extent that you will feel shocked when you find out your husband has someone else outside. I trust Nigerians, If husband bring another woman come house, Gobe don start niyen.. Its always good to prepare your shock absorber in case it happens to you.

Not all men are cheats. there are many responsible and trusted husbands/single men out there. Its just for you to find the right person to share ur life with.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

OP you nailed it. The only solution to end single mothers not having husbands is polygamy.
The funniest thing is most of all these ladies antagonising your are dating or must have dated married men. Who is fooling who?

I advised a female friend of mine whose sister was jilted by her long term lover. I told her your sister should marry a responsible married man because she is in her mid 30s. She told me God forbid that her sister won't go into a polygamy family. She even told me she is a bit frustrated with her single status. In my I just concluded that she isn't serious yet.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
ops write up is a bitter pill most women will live to hate.polygamy is actually the solution to getting spinsters, divorcees and widows to remarry which islam has permitted. Also a way of reducing infidelity.

christianity on the other hand does not permit polygamy or most christians do not believe in it and this is where the problem lies. the one man to one woman thing will not work for many, and when wifey discovers hubby is cheating, she revenge, girls date married men but when en they are wives, they wont take that, the bad cycle continues.

note i am for polygamy and against cheating
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by IykeWest: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

[size=15pt]
[/size]

OP, don't reply to any of these haters, they think marriage is a game for kids. Don't worry, time will show them what you're trying to say, cos by the time they enter into marriage, the guys will understand and the girls will. Thank u for this piece of information. I completely understand, but they won't.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2016
mydeporch:

I quite agree with you but Nigerians don't like the truth. We are hypocrites . It is fact of what is happening but we prefer to say marriage is for one man, one woman whereas men prefer to have side chicks after marriage to someone. Though not all men but these things happen.These days, some women prefer to just have children from a man rather than living together under same roof as husband and wife. Some do have affairs with married men and no one finds out about it because dy knw how to play their games. Because of the legal right of one wife husband thing, we married legally and so on . Sometimes i feel people prefer to be lied to rather than face the truth. The fact that a man married you only does not mean he would not do whatever he wants to do wt another woman outside. I always say its both sides. sometimes they say men, men, men but women too get issues no be small.
Arab people have more than one wife and d women live peacefully. I understand dy r muslims but still dts dia own way of doing it...
I always say one thing that whatever a man or woman will do, he or she will do it at any stage of their life, marriage or whichever(continue to love care for you till death do you part or hurt you along the journey of ur marriage). There shouldn't be too much reliability to the extent that you will feel shocked when you find out your husband has someone else outside. I trust Nigerians, If husband bring another woman come house, Gobe don start niyen.. Its always good to prepare your shock absorber in case it happens to you.

This is the best comment on this thread. Your sincerity is not common.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ernestkube: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2016
What are you saying? You write like a Kid, i am sure you are probably not married that's why you wrote this.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by praz001(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2016
The way you want yours is different from others. if you have experienced the problem in polygamy, you will never wish your enemy to a polygamist.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by gen2lpat(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Laveda:

He's myopic in reasoning undecided
Nonsense!!! angry angry

SMH. I only see that in you. You ain't being realistic. View this topic again when next you get hurt.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by FILEBE(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2016
Funkybabee:

God that's is doing his work know wat he is doing

so u can't question him,the things u are suppose to do as a human is to follow is word that's it

i don't understand you. God knows what he is doing, we shouldn't question him. Of course! We can't do that. HE has a reason for everything he does . What if the reason for that ratio is for men to be polygamous? Talk of following God's word. Islam allows polygamy. Abi?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by muaa(f): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2016
This Toks2008 guy is just high.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2016
IykeWest:
OP, don't reply to any of these haters, they think marriage is a game for kids. Don't worry, time will show them what you're trying to say, cos by the time they enter into marriage, the guys will understand and the girls will. Thank u for this piece of information. I completely understand, but they won't.

Haha.. don't mind many of them. When they get into it and understand what it entails they will know that theory us different from practical or sorry to say let one of them(ladies) lose her husband with two kids at age of 32. Let me see how a single guy that has never had a child will want to marry her. Polygamy is the solution.

I could remember one OAP that was brought on your views once said she doesn't mind being second or third wife as long as the man can take care.of her. She made a salient point that, being a single mother is not easy. There are roles a woman can't play like a man no matter how successful she is.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by advanceDNA: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

[size=15pt]
[/size]

MR OP, every one knows that the only set of men that don't cheat are the ones that have not yet been caught....well nobody admits this....the unmarried claims they will marry faithful men nd can never tolerate cheating so also the married ones.....this is nigeria full of hypocrites and pple with conventional views..i just feel its highly irrational of u to open a thread with the idea that every lady going into marriage shuld settle their minds for a rival side chick....just because death is inevitable..doesnt mean u shuld go out everyday with the mindset that u aint gonna make it back...

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by YelloweWest: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

[size=15pt]
[/size]

I pity the mama wey born . The wife wey marry u. The sister that calls u brother. In short I pity every woman in your life. You clearly hate women

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by stanisbaratheon: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2016
littlemistress:
I quite agree with the op tho. It's a bitter pill & it doesn't justify cheating by men but it's the truth. At one stage or the other in a marriage, a man will cheat. Marriage vows are no longer respected. Going into a marriage with the perception that a man will be totally faithful is a mirage.. except ofcourse you both are devoted Christians.
I think the essence is hoping for the best & preparing for the worst. Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he's not screwing some babes somewhere.
Even if he's not willing to cheat, there's a daring daughter of eve somewhere scheming to oust wifey!

i couldn't agree more
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nathe11: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2016
the only reason am not super angry I opened this thread is coz of sm1's signature that said "Dating a skinny girl is fun until breeze blows her out of
the relationship."-lol

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Strahovski1(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
I am here. I have never cheated on my wife.

Stop supporting what is not right.
gen2lpat:

Show me a man who has never cheated on his wife (might not be sexual) and I will show you a herbivorous Lion. OP maybe too direct, but it's just the sad truth. It only takes the Grace of God and 101% Self control to walk behind a tempting booty and not think silly.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by udysweet(f): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Oga Tokunbo,you're my friend and a very good one at that.
One request from me,from the depth of my heart:Rest from relationship,marriage and religion issues. How about teaching us a lot about business,motivational talks,something devoid of women,God,boys girls and all. Share a bit more of how one can learn entrepreneural skills and how t succedd in this economy(I for one have learnt a bit of these from you offlinne)
I'm suppose to reach out to you,out of NL and yab u a bit like I always do and ask for this request but am making it known on the forum.
By the way,oga lalastica are u by anyway related to Toks2008. You shd know why I'm asking
Tokunbo,singhe idem kpong mkpo iko iban ndion mbok(mods before ur anti spam bot bans me,I simply wrote"Tokunbo pls hands off women matters pls)hahahahahaha
! Toks2008 take this is a desperate plea from ur "paddy" ejo sir*winks*

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by austin2all: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Primitive Northern mindset

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

[size=15pt]
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husbandat at the same time if you can

What hypocritical nonsense! A woman who expects that the sane mature man who wants to enter into a legally binding agreement will keep his word is now a fool in your own eyes? You are a dunce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by bxcode(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2016
This is a messed up thinking. Toks2008 if I may ask, by whose standard are you drawing this opinion?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ril19(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
toks seriously you got this one completely wrong. the devine arrangement is one man to one woman and this is totally within the ability of every man to live by.

i think you should be wary what ideologies you promote here.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Franky826: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

[size=15pt]
[/size]

Did your mum share your dad with a strange woman?

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by omotonyx(f): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oga na lie jor. If u marry flesh of ur flesh n bone of ur bone noting like dat. If a woman has good conscience not sleeping with different men. When its time 4her 2settle down she'll definately marry a good God fearing man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.