Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

MEND Attacks Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Attacks Lagos (24296 Views)

Poll: If true, this attack is:

horrible: 67% (116 votes)
wonderful: 32% (55 votes)
This poll has ended

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. / Expect More Bombing, Mend Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Beaf: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
[Quote author=oyinda]
idk u and me abi u don't have family in lagos?
[/quote]

Delta people no get family?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by no21: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
Exactly what the thieving politicians need to beef up.
This is just the beginning
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by oyinda3(f): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
presido1:

AM not one of them cuz i no get liver.
Its one after the other, they cant attack the whole nation at the same time. They started with Lagos cuz its the commercial and the last capital b4 ABJ. Next might be Ota b4 the remember ABJ. Who knows it might be the plan of Hausa people, may be when they finish with Ota they will grant them 100% control and they will not attack Abj or any other Hausa land. tongue.

wow naija don suffer. a huge nation as ours is under attack by mere MEND boys. then what are we to do if a huge country like russia attacks us?
even police run away from armed robbers. what a country lol

Beaf:

na civilians kill delta people family?   why the cowards no go kill obj family or yaradua family.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by GeorgeD1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2009
they will have less and less naira to share until they own up to reality.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha80(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

idk u and me abi u don't have family in lagos?

what has having a family in lagos have to do with this?Does every nigerian have a family in lagos Moreover what was attacked was a jetty and not people's home a public place.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha80(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

wow naija don suffer. a huge nation as ours is under attack by mere MEND boys. then what are we to do if a huge country like russia attacks us?

na civilians kill delta people family? why the cowards no go kill obj family or yaradua family.

This one na just delusion grandeur.Naija is just huge on population and that is just it.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Beaf: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

na civilians kill delta people family?   why the cowards no go kill obj family or yaradua family.

This is what happens when our political representatives are hawking our souls to the highest bidder and the army is only expert at manning checkpoints and pepper soup matters.

Civilians were not attacked, an oil shipping dock was blown up to stop the flow of oil in the south west. I imagine that pipelines or depots that supply the north are likely to be blown up.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by MandingoII(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
Oppressed people not only have the right but the duty to fight their oppressors!

I agree.

please stop supporting cowardice. why didn't they take their frustration to aso rock? why lagos?
like i said they're just young boys looking for adrenaline fix. they need to be put to work asap.  

A society will not get work if that society does not CHANGE.

Power is not giving up NOTHING without a fight.

NOTHING!!!!

If they need to they should BURN NIGERIA to the ground to get change.

Please believe the WEST will come back to their aid and help rebuild it.

After all , you got Oil.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by presido1: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
Beaf:

Na u dey for that profile? I know asha80 will go and look now tongue tongue
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2009

oyinola

damn i think u are missin the point

a huge country like nigeria still underseiged by trannant [size=20pt]NOOOOO[/size]

u will be stupid to think that niger-delta are the problem

only be straight with nigeria constitution which obviously wouldnt invloves all the thieves u picture as politicians then u will be suprised on how tranqulity will take over
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha80(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
presido1:

Na u dey for that profile? I know asha80 will go and look now tongue tongue

Na wa for u tongue
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by presido1: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
asha 80:

Na wa for u tongue
Why u d na wa me naw? abi u no go look. cool cool cool
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by oyinda3(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2009
asha 80:

what has having a family in lagos have to do with this?Does every nigerian have a family in lagos Moreover what was attacked was a jetty and not people's home a public place.

well, that's how it starts. sooner or later someone will be kidnapped. another will be shot, a home will be burnt etc
and i don't think politicians will do anything about it anyways. they don't give a damn what happens to civilians you have to attack them directly to get anything done. and these MEND boys are obviously too cowardly to do that.

well, i have family in lagos. millions of ppl do

yes we're huge on population and resource that's what i mean. it's too bad we can't use our resources effectively. and the mend boys aren't helping. they should change their name to DAMAGE. MEND is an oxymoron.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by GeorgeD1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
there goes the marriage called nigeria
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Beaf: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
George_D:

The marriage is not gone. Its just a lovers quarrell. Things will be re-negotiated in every parties benefefit, thats what I believe MENDs fight is about.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha80(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

well, that's how it starts. sooner or later someone will be kidnapped. another will be shot, a home will be burnt etc
and i don't think politicians will do anything about it anyways. they don't give a damn what happens to civilians you have to attack them directly to get anything done. and these MEND boys are obviously too cowardly to do that.

well, i have family in lagos. millions of ppl do

yes we're huge on population and resource that's what i mean. it's too bad we can't use our resources effectively. and the mend boys aren't helping. they should change their name to DAMAGE. MEND is an oxymoron.

lamenting here will not change the situation.what will happen will happen.MEND go dey bomb they go and there is nothing u and i can do about it since the army is clueless on what to do.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2009

but thats not what obama sees

he sees africans that just dnt wana help themselves

but they rather sponsor priglimage to slavery master land

not and certainly marriage as u persist

tribe and anti tribes:: NOOOOOOO the world has gone beyond that
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by oyinda3(f): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
asha 80:

lamenting here will not change the situation.what will happen will happen.MEND go dey bomb they go and there is nothing u and i can do about it since the army is clueless on what to do.

and u go dey here dey praise them. smh
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by ikeyman00(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinola

plz drop odududwa trait here plz

this is our nigeria we de yan here plz
thank u
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha80(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

and u go dey here dey praise them. smh

And why won't i
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by oyinda3(f): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
no offense but maybe if the bomb drop somewhere close to home u will change ur tune. lipsrsealed
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Beaf: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

no offense but maybe if the bomb drop somewhere close to home u will change ur tune. lipsrsealed

No I won't
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by oyinda3(f): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
Beaf:

No I won't

lol. u know what i mean when i say "close to home" right?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Beaf: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
Oyinda!
I know you are really Jomo Gbomo, bring hurricane Moses grin
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by oyinda3(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
i don't get it. jomo gbomo, hurricane moses. meaning??
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by MandingoII(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LOG OFF AND GO BURN DOWN YOUR LEADERS HOUSES
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Beaf: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
Jomo Gbomo is the MEND spokesperson  grin
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha80(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

being from southeast i know the effect of bombs and what they have done so it is nothing new.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by Beaf: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
I thought so. Hurricane Moses is MENDs name for their current operation; it is escalating military attacks across the oil industry while negotiating a better citizen-state contract with the govt.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by oyinda3(f): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
@asha,
ah i see.  u're used to it and immune to the effects of violence and attack.
well, i'm not and i don't really plan to be.

Beaf:

Jomo Gbomo is the MEND spokesperson  grin

lol. and why would destroy (i mean mend) hire someone to speak against them?
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by asha80(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

@asha,
ah i see. u're used to it and immune to the effects of violence and attack.
well, i'm not and i don't really plan to be.

lol. and why would destroy (i mean mend) hire someone to speak against them?

Well start conditioning ur mind to it because it seems that is where nigeria is heading.
Re: MEND Attacks Lagos by oyinda3(f): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
neverrrrr. i reject it in the name of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.