Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

2chains1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2chains1's Profile / 2chains1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A Fake Company? by 2chains1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
"Got an invite for an interview from APR resources at Trinity building 84 Itire Rd , Morgan Bus Stop , Mushin"

Is this legitimate?
Sports / Re: Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History? by 2chains1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Don't forget mikel has also won the Europa league. So 1 a EPL, 4 FA cups, 1 community shield, 1 UCL, 1 Europa league and 1 league cup.
Politics / Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by 2chains1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The DHQ always claim no town is lost, only for them to turn round to say the towns have been regained. I need a reliable source from BBC, Aljazeera or CNN.

Thank you very much!!! Exactly what I wanted to say, CNN and BBC news said we lose towns, but military will not admit they lost it. But military will only talk when towns are gained. Please how can you gain what you didn't lose...... Military HQ are filtering info. Shey people said the mubi story was a lie. Now you have heard the military confess to a retreat.

Problem is Nairalanders and most Nigerians have the issue of selective listening. You choose to believe only good news because no wants to hear bitter things. they call media liars. If BBC and media can lie then military are not above lying either. Because if you look at it, the military have more to lose telling the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) by 2chains1(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2014
dagbenga: he scored a similar goal in d serie a in the match against atalanta 2002/2003 from d midfield .....he was termed "inters Pele"

Lol Bros. Vitor Hugo Pele (midfielder) was inter's Pele because that was his actual name not martins lol.
Politics / Re: Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon. by 2chains1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nigerians like to live in denial. See true talk am Ehn Ehn! See Wetin Nigerian army the dey yan? So them waka inside bush come los appear for Cameroon? Doesn't that mean the army's tactics are poor with a lack of navigation ability. So Nigeria army HQ for chill small reason lie talk back. This wan wey them blow us no enter.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon by 2chains1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oya where that boy wey reach front page dey yan say boko haram dey lie and naija army dey win. Ogbeni lock up!! You dey see? Nah BBC news from Cameroon! No be APC media. Obviously the war is being lost and they aren't getting paid anyway. So save yourselves soldiers.
Politics / Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by 2chains1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
But the Nigerian army as well are just saying things. No proof. They have told us they killed shekau before but he is still alive. How are you sure the media isn't doing the same lies for the Nigerian army? At least we are seeing proof from boko haram via wuse 2 bombings, and both nyanya bombings. The Nigerian army has also admitted that soldiers have left and all of that.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? by 2chains1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
People here justifying them having a side guy with the excuse guys are irresponsible. The funny thing is that you haven't seen whether he is cheating or not but you decided to assume and get a side person........ Look at your life, is that trust? What if he isn't really cheating? Ypy just cheated yourself by assumptions. E dey kill oh. And please if you feel someone is irresponsible then break up and find another instead of storing another for a potential not yet confirmed, heard or seen mess up that you made in your head. People live their lives by revenge so much these days, and then you wonder why bad keeps happening to you..... Karma nah!

But wait OP you do realise some replies and advice here is coming from 18yr olds? Lol.

2 Likes

Gaming / Re: Fifa 15 Out On September 26 !!! Is Nigeria Going To Be Included This Time ? by 2chains1(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2014
Nigeria is in the dlc/world cup part because Fifa has the licence for the entire competition but no Nigeria in the regular fifa. Fifa 15 is confirmed not to have Nigeria in it.
Foreign Affairs / Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 2chains1(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

But Nigerians also unjustifiably look down on other African countries and call them aids ridden, charcoal etc and classify them as common, poor or small. What does that say about you people? So you do not like it when its reversed? Petty!

I'm aware of Nigerians and that kind of behaviour but I'm speaking of myself from a personal opinion. I don't ridicule other cultures or people for what they face but once you start feeling superior then I personally will call you out.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 2chains1(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2014
The eye witness accounts can be as flawed as you claim the police report to be. Someone died, they went to loot stores in the name of anti racism riot. I laugh! African Americans should sort themselves out. After all they ridicule people from the continent of Africa.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 2chains1(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

Thank you joor!! These same African Americans don't care to know stuff about Africa or its countries. The classify is as one and ridicule us and our culture. Saying things like aids and co. Well their riot is none of my business.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Manufacturing Generates 1.584m Jobs Led By Cement Group In 2013 by 2chains1(m): 5:58am On Aug 12, 2014
1.5m jobs? Dude chill that's very very hard to do and how many were lost anyway? Wouldn't make a difference if 2m or above were lost.

2 Likes

Education / Re: See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking by 2chains1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
But cellphones have always been banned from the school since like 2003 everyone knows that. I think this post is 11yrs late lol!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer To U.S. Airspace by 2chains1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oh please! Russia living on past glory and illegal arms deals with war torn countries. We all know the Russian army has suffered from obsolete infrastructure from the soviet union with little advancements since its crumble. One can only say they have size but don't pack that much of a punch. Thus the reason Putin doesn't want to get on the bad side of China because they are very innovative in the military technology. Putin flexing expired muscles to the US isn't a problem, he is just trying to stike fear and that wouldn't work.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport by 2chains1(m): 1:37am On Jul 30, 2014
The guy has been there for almost 8yrs. If he just has to stay till October to gain the citizenship, considering there is another transfer window in January and he is currently earning over 70k pounds a week then I see no stupidity in this decision. Besides Nigeria is spoiling with boko haram kidnappings and so on, will you now blame him to seek plan B in another citizenship? He didn't say he will throw away his Nigerian passport. For the people saying he has money and can go anywhere yes he can but no matter his money he will still have to wait for visas and can't stay more than 6months in the country. But with the British passport, he can visit about 170 countries without using a visa. (Meanwhile just 49 with a Nigerian passport).

That being said.......... He isn't still a good player cheesy

3 Likes

Romance / Re: 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) by 2chains1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Music/Radio / Re: Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive by 2chains1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
bankydd: With the release ofThe Marshall Mathers LP 2, Eminem declares himself a Rap God, featuring the King of Rap (Kendrick Lamar) on his album, and hoping to finally pass the torch ofthe rap game to a worthy predecessor. One can debate back and forth over whether Em or Jay-Z is the greatest rapper alive, but, rather than waste any time debating semantics between these two self-proclaimed "God MCs," I'm declaring the greatest MC in the history of the game to be neither Em nor Jay. History will show that the existence of a God MC is irrelevant so long as there's life on Mars.People Love the Underdog...Eminem has complicated rhymes and rhythms. There's no denying the man knows how to put together a sentenceand spit it -- if complicated equated to musicality, however, why is"Yesterday" the most covered song in pop culture and not "Crazy Train," the fast-paced and just as classic track from Ozzy Osbourne? There's nodenying Eminem is a legendary MC anda great artist, but, while he may have seemed like the innovator in real time, looking back at his archive, the majority of his work doesn't hold up. His cartoony beats, dated pop culture references (who are Moby and Carson Daly, and why is Em mad at them?) and comical lyrics mostly fall flat. Eminem's problem is he blew up too quick -- so he never really had a chanceto mature as an artist.Lil Wayne, on the other hand, came up in the shadows of Juvenile, Manny Fresh, and Baby. Whereas Em was Aftermath's LeBron James, Weezy started as Cash Money's Allen Iverson. At best, Duane Carter was a sidekick, destined to VH1 reality and dating shows. Slim Shady is Vanilla Ice with credibility and skill; he's the Yankees, and he was supposed to win. Lil Wayne is a blinged out Southern rapper like any other. There's no reason he should still be relevant, but he is. All Marshall Mathers had to do in order to stick out was show up; Weezy had to work for his -- and that's real hip-hop.Less Is More...The career-defining single for each of emcee is Eminem's "Lose Yourself," an ode to the struggle of becoming a rapper, and Lil Wayne's "Lollipop," a song about sex. Both songs are approximately five minutes long, and Em fits about 50 percent more words in his song. Weezy's lyrics are much more repetitive, so Shady is essentially working twice as hard to produce the same effect. This certainly proves Marshall is talented and hard-working. It proves he can spit complicated rhyme patterns. But is that what makes a great song? By accomplishing the same thing (a number 1 single) with half the words, Tunechi proves he has a better grasp of lyricism than the Rap God.While word count seems like a wacky way to compare two lyricists, if we're calling someone the greatest rapper alive, it's an important consideration. Lyrics are words, and, as Twitter has proven time and time again, the less words you use to express a thought, the more appealing it is. Being able to express a concise thought on a subject is the mark of a genius, and doing it melodically is a sign of a musical prodigy -- both of which describe Lil Wayne.Content Marketing...Where most people adamantly take a stance on Eminem being great while LilWayne is "garbage" lies in Shady's subject matter -- "Em raps about reallife and real problems while Wayne just talks about money, drugs, and sex." I understand what is being said, but Marshall's lyrics focus on himself while Weezy's run the gamut of subject matter, from destruction (murder) to creation (sex) to everything in between. While Shady is a master of both horrorcore and emo-rap, Tunechi not only excels at both, but can also touch on a wide variety of subjectsEminem does rap about drugs ("Drug Ballad," anyone?), guns ("Pistol Pistol"wink, and sex ("Superman"wink just like Lil Wayne, but Mr. Carter is able to touch on one universal subject that Mr. Mathers still struggles with, eveninto his 40s...How to Love. Slim is incapable of writing a love song that Justin Bieber could legitimately pull off. The sign of a truly classic song is in its ability to be covered by artists from different generations, and Lil Wayne's discography will stand the test of time longer than Eminem's because compassion is what truly lasts. Em is incapable of expressing compassion without betraying his image. Weezy can release an entire album of love songs; Shady can't.A Goon to a Goblin...Relatability is an important consideration when determining an artist's "star power," and Eminem is much more relatable than Lil Wayne on the surface. Em is an every man who everyone can relate to on some level, while Tunechi is subtitled in his interviews. Aside from having a recognizable face, Slim dresses, looks, and acts like everyone else on the streets (albeit a bit more amped up). He could be anyone's son, neighbor, father, brother, etc. If you showed up to work looking like Weezy, on the other hand, you're going to be fired, and probably arrested. Lil Wayne is a Martian, and if it weren't for music, he wouldn't fit in anywhere.Unfortunately for Em, star power doesn't equate to being the best MC, and his relatability is only skin deep. People may get angry and want to kill themselves or someone else in their head every so often, but a large portion of his portfolio is angry. Basically, Eminem is a really good battle rapper, which is one of the moreclassical styles of hip-hop. Lil Wayne, however, pushes the sonic boundaries of the game to new levels. Both"Lollipop" and "How to Love" take hip-hop to levels that Shady is incapable of pulling off. Weezy is talented in any musical genre; Marshall Mathers is not.The Real Slim Shady...Unlike the classic debate over 2Pac or Notorious B.I.G. being the greatest MC ever, both Lil Wayne and Eminem are still very much in the game and cranking out hits, with each artist sitting on discographies of over 1000 tracks. As long as Em outlives Wayne (and, unless Weezy shares genes with Keith Richards, it's a definite possibility), Shady will have the last word. He still has a chance to release aunique album that breaks his formulaic approach to music. Eminem could possibly test the boundaries of rap in an unexpected way.That day may never come, however, and until it does, Lil Wayne is the undisputed greatest living MC

Your epistle is too long and unattractive (paragraphs) Didn't bother reading.
Sports / Re: Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball? by 2chains1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
To all the people underrating Muller, he is the most consistent player of the WC since the turn of the century.Thomas Müller has scored 10 goals and provided six assists in just 13 World Cup matches. Ronaldo and messi together have not scored that much. No one should call him an average player because there are very few players in the world who have won every single tournament he has played in save for the Euros.
Sports / Re: Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball? by 2chains1(m): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Lol! Messi is FIFA's child. Remember in 2010 he was given ballon d'or despite sneijder winning 5 trophies and knocking out Barcelona of the UCL as well reaching the WC final that year and being the joint top scorer with 5 goals. At the end messi was given the award and sneijder wasn't even in the top 3 for the ballon d'or. Well sepp Blatter has confessed to liking messi more than ronaldo so therefore sepp Blatter is a messi fanboy.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Did Messi Deserve The World Cup Golden Ball? by 2chains1(m): 4:23am On Jul 14, 2014
yoji:
Let's look at it this way, Germany won the world cup withoutt their best player i.e reus meaning without muller it would have made no difference. But without messi, Argentina will definitely not come near the final sef. So year he does.

Dude their best player is Muller not reus. Go check last world cup (2010) Muller was the golden boot winner.
Sports / Re: Brazil Vs Germany Funny Pictures by 2chains1(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2014
More stronger........ Gbagaun!
The one I watched didn't have neymar in it.
Education / Re: Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2014) by 2chains1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Of course they have to be expensive. It's private. Government schools are cheaper because they are subsidised by the government through funds they get from taxes and other forms of revenue. It's same abroad. International students pay the full unsubsidised rate while domestic students (children of tax payers) pay half or less than half.
Sports / Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by 2chains1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
A European not an European.

And dude chill. Best keeper in the world? C'mon do you only watch football?

He is good anyway and Nigeria's best goalkeeper and player.
Education / Re: Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Unveiled by 2chains1(m): 3:11am On Dec 23, 2013
delors:
What FREAKING automatic job? Please!!!!! Na confirm mirage! I know a guy who finished from Covenant University, he did Info Tech, did well. Guy still dey surulere for Lag now dey manage him papa pure water company fro almost how many years now. Many of them CU grads are everywhere vying for the same starter positions HNDs are applying to.
I mean, after graduation, you wait for a call-up to NYSC which may take forever, and then you serve at God-knows-where. So after service, you go back to the school to tell them say dem owe you a job abi? C'mon, its a decoy. What dey actually wanted to convey is that a cert from their school could land you mouth-watering jobs automatically...That's the selling point. Unfortunately, that BS don't sell in today's labour market unless your papa get biz wey u fit run. And if your papa fit pay N3m year plus other miscellaneous money, then he is sure-footed and job might not necessarily be a big issue after graduation. But that the school automatically offers you a job after grad is a super story.

Bros no vex but most private uni students go for Nysc the same year they grad. The school handles it for them
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
hello house, una remember me? sorry i have been away. School here no they play oh! just some small advice i wan give to all them applicants. please check well weda your course is 8months or one year oh! make the thing no affect your post grad work permit oh! 8months no be one year oh! No go dull am like me. now i have to do another course related to this after my current course so that i can get more than 8months post grad work permit. Anyway Goodluck to all the visa waiters. as u are praying now no go forget God when you enter canada oh! e dey very easy to forget. Make i run sha, one hot babe from turkey dey find me. (JOke OH!)

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2013
those of una wey dey show canada, make una carry sweater come bcuz omo cold don dey crazy 4 dis toronto wey me dey. and winter never even reach sef oh!! 2ndly dont try 2 force ursef 2 speak like d canadians. u wud just sound ridiculous.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Molue Banned From Lagos Island by 2chains1(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2013
zibi2: Fashola banned okada is not enough (moule)bus From island.Just watch he would "banned" our legs (leggedesbenze).....

Gbagaun!!!
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2013
Pwunni! Congrats let me know when u arrive.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
rexxy09: My lovely forumites. Does anybody know anything about Egypt Air? I have booked for this week and I just wanna know if its ok. I am heading to Toronto (Seneca College).
For those that have travelled already, please I need information on what to go with in terms of documents and more. God bless you all.

Just carry all ur valuables with you in your carry-on bags. I mean your certificates, school docs and all important docs. Pls hold them in your carry on bags, so if there's any wahala with your luggage, the damage would be less significant and replaceable. At the immigration place, all u need is ur passport, intro letter and admin letter.
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Huzzie:
People do that a lot because NYSC prints your certificate after camp...but I can never advise anybody to go through the back door.I'm purely Legit

Yeh you can run the certificate P sha. Don't ave to forfeit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.