Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

2Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ebisco's Profile / 2Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Fashion / Beads Design Pictures: Latest Design For Ladies To Slay Fashion Style by 2Ebisco: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
For this new week, we’ve got you latest bead designs to rock this new week. These African beads designs will make our women look stunning and so beautiful in any occasion or event they might find their selves.

Because we know at times choosing what to put on special occasion can be stressful, Dnt worry! we always gat your back.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/beads-design-pictures-latest-design-for-ladies-to-slay-fashion-style/

Romance / Guys Explain What Men Really Want In A Relationship by 2Ebisco: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Men can be hard to read, so listening to the words they do say is important.

Remember when you were in middle school and you had no idea if the boy you were crushing on liked you back? You probably had no idea what to do and were stuck wondering if you’d ever find true love.

Even as a full grown adult, it sometimes seems like understanding what men want in a relationship is a puzzle you’ll never be able to solve.

When you’re young and going through high school or college, it can feels as though guys are never being genuine about their feelings. At least, I know it felt that way to me at times.

It just seems like men and women often have wildly different expectations

when it comes to dating, especially when you’re young — but do they really want such different things in the long run?
What do men really want in a relationship?

As you get older, it’s more common to come across men who are looking for something more meaningful and lasting.

One redditor who was also curious about what men think asked the men of Reddit

, “What’s your favorite part about being in a relationship?”

Here’s what men want in a relationship, according to 17 honest men.

1. Guys want to feel butterflies, too.

“For me personally, it’s knowing someone cares about you, and gets excited anticipating being with you.”
2. Who doesn’t love to cuddle?

“Cuddling is my absolute favorite thing in the world.”
3. We all want to feel wanted.

“I love feeling wanted.”
4. Guys love a woman who can entertain them.

“If bored and not busy, guess who gets to entertain me?”
5. They do say the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.

“The food … I don’t know how to make casseroles, homemade cookies, or pancakes.”
6. Men want to know they’ll be forgiven for their mistakes.

“It’s good to be assured that even when you [mess] up or perform badly, that you’re still valued enough for the person to still love you.”
7. Guys appreciate a woman they know will always be there.

“The best thing is probably just having someone as a life partner. Life is so much easier, knowing that she’s always going to be there for me when I need her.”
8. Being adventurous is always a plus.

“I love doing stuff with my girlfriend that I wouldn’t normally think of, like trying new restaurants.”
9. Communication is key.

“I’ve been with my girlfriend for over a year now and we constantly communicate and do the best we can for each other.”
10. Having shared interests make men feel all warm and fuzzy.

“Sharing your interests and things, especially if they’ve never experienced it before. Seeing the wonder in their eyes when they actually enjoy it too is just so heartwarming.”
11. Guys may seem big and strong, but they want support too.

“Having someone there for me as a support system and being able to support them as well.”
12. Men want a woman who makes them feel accepted.

“I think the really close intimacy in many ways is the best part. If someone’s willing to accept my flaws, I’ll end up opening up at that point.”
13. They just want you to be soft.

“Pretty girls smell nice and feel all warm and soft.”
14. Men want unconditional love.

“It’s nice that someone completely loves you besides your parents.”
15. Guys love being touched ever-so-gently.

“When a girl reaches for your hand or lays her head on your shoulder, it’s perfect.”
16. Did we mention cuddles?

“There’s just something special about wrapping your arms around the one you love and just holding them close to you.”
17. Men want a woman who calms them.

“When my S/O is around, it’s like an instant de-stress. I feel warm and safe and loved, and all my problems melt away.”

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/guys-explain-what-men-really-want-in-a-relationship/

2 Likes

Fashion / New Eye-popping Corset Aso Ebi Styles by 2Ebisco: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2020
New Eye-Popping Corset Aso Ebi Styles . You probably associate corsets with the dreaded, claustrophobic lingerie worn in the Victorian age where the women had no choice but to suck it up (pun intended) and yet maintain their ever so poised demeanor. Well ladies, gone are the days to suffer in silence. It’s now time to have some fun as corset style makes a remarkable comeback in a brand new avatar—yes, if you haven’t already guessed it, we’re talking about corset Aso-Ebi styles!

It was only a matter of time until this retro number came back in fashion, and we’re so relieved someone thought of tweaking it into this glamorous accessory that’s totally taken over the fashion industry.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/new-eye-popping-corset-aso-ebi-styles/

Phones / Just For You: Cheap Mtn Data Plans For All Davices. See How To Access Them by 2Ebisco: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
MTN is know for super data services now they have roll up another cheaper plans cheaper than ever, you need to rush it before it will get blocked.

This time, MTN has made these plans readily available to smartphone users especially as their has been an increase within the usage of android devices in Nigeria, in fact, these internet plans are now available at an inexpensive plan.

Here are the plans currently available.

MTN Daily plan
30MB for N100: you’ll now have access to 30MB of internet data for 24Hrs for just N100 by dialing *104# or texting 104 to 131 in an SMS.

100MB for N200: kind of like the plan above, you’ll get 100MB for just N200 for 24Hrs by dialing *113# or texting 113 in an SMS to 131.

MTN Weekly Plans
750MB for #500: this can be the sole weekly plan currently available to MTN subscribers. you’ll access this plan for 7 days by dialing *103# or sending 103 in an SMS to 131 for just N500.

Monthly MTN Data Plans
1GB for N1000: this can be the foremost affordable monthly plan available on the MTN network. Costing N1000, you’ve got access to the net capped at 1.5GB for 30 days. you’ll subscribe by dialing *106# or sending 106 in an SMS to 131.

3.5GB for N2000: yet one more affordable monthly plan for the common smartphone internet user. You get 3.5GB data on your line for 30 days by dialing *110# or sending 110 in an SMS to 131.

10GB for N5000: Now this plan is preferable in my opinion to the spectranet N5000 since MTN seems to possess a stable network across Nigeria and more so, you get extra 5GB for the identical amount. you’ll get this plan by dialing *116# or texting 116 in an SMS to 131.

22GB for N10,000: This for now’s the very best plan MTN seems to supply. You get 22GB data for a period of 30 days at a price of N10,000. Simply dial *117# or text 117 to 131 and have the plan activated.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/just-for-you-cheap-mtn-data-plans-for-all-davices-see-how-to-access-them/

1 Like

Fashion / Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet by 2Ebisco: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2020
Beautiful Asoebi Ladies In Orange Broke The Internet. #Nadis19 was a beautiful ceremony, and what made it even more so, was the Asoebi ladies. The Bride, Echezonam’s girls came looking all colourful and prepared to rock the day.
Several snapshots show them having fun, dancing, striking lovely poses, and all round just being the lives of the party.

These photos went round the internet and got everyone talking. Orange definitely is a colour that would longer in the minda of people for a long time.

See the Bride and Her ladies have fun without a care in the world, below:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/beautiful-asoebi-ladies-in-orange-broke-the-internet/

Celebrities / Are They Identical Twins?- Lady Who Looks So Much Like Funke Akindele Buzzes The by 2Ebisco: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
A beautiful woman who shares so much resemblance with Nigerian actress and producer Funke Akindele has got some netizens thinking whether they are identical twins who got separated at birth.

We understand this Nigerian lady is a prominent figure on Instagram and uses the name, Billy Bode Thomas.

See her photos below:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/are-they-identical-twins-lady-who-looks-so-much-like-funke-akindele-buzzes-the-internet-see-photos/

Fashion / 15 PICTURES: Unique Ankara Styles For Women – African Prints 2020 by 2Ebisco: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Looking for Ankara styles, Ankara designs, Ankara dresses, African dresses, Ankara wears or African outfits? If yes then look no further because we have a lot of dresses below.

“You gotta have style. It helps you get down the stairs. It helps you get up in the morning. It’s a way of life. Without it, you’re nobody. I’m not talking about lots of clothes.”

See More Photos: https://www.mcebiscoo.com/15-pictures-unique-ankara-styles-for-women-african-prints-2020/

Romance / If He's Doing Any Of These 12 Things, He's Not 100% Sure About You by 2Ebisco: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Is he debating dating you?

Guys are strange creatures. Though most can tell right off the bat if they want to be with you, sometimes they need a little extra time.

The problem with guys is that it's often hard to tell whether he isn't sure about you, or if he's just using you as a "placeholder" or a fling. If you notice these signs, chances are that he's not totally sure on you or that he's using you.

The big telltale difference between the two all lies in how much time has passed. So, if it's taking too long for him to decide, it may be time to decide for him.
Here are 11 signs he doesn't want a relationship with you and is unsure of a commitment.

1. He seems insecure about his ability to keep you satisfied.

This is a sign that he's doubting that you're able to stay loyal to him, or that he's worried you aren't sincere about your interest in him.

He might actually feel intimidated by you at this point and may feel more comfortable with someone who isn't as attractive or sexual.

2. You get the feeling you may have raised some yellow or red flags with him.

Has he seemed concerned about one or two things? If so, he might be having doubts based on a red flag you raised to him.

3. He's stalling on major commitment milestones.

Is he hemming and hawing about actually calling you his girlfriend? Are you still engaged after three years? Has he been avoiding the topic of meeting his parents?

If so, he might be mulling over whether or not he really wants to be with you.

4. You have a nagging feeling that he's ogling other girls.

This could be a sign that he's just not sure whether you're the right one for him, or whether he's "settling."

If he doesn't see what you're worth, you need to move on. This guy will most likely be a cheater in the making.

5. He doesn't let you touch his phone.

This is often a sign that he might still have other girls he's talking to. It could also be a sign that he's talking to his guy friends about you, and that he might have misgivings about dating you.

If you get a bad feeling in your gut about his reactions, it may be time to cut ties with him.

6. At times, he just seems distracted.

Usually, this sign comes in the form of lagging replies or just really distant behavior. If he seems distracted, it could be because he's just not sure whether the relationship is going in a direction that he wants.

7. His Facebook status still says "single."

He's not ruling out other options if he's doing this.

8. He flat-out told you that he's still deciding.

Obviously, this is the clearest indicator that he's either unsure or actually stringing you along. If he can't make up his mind within a reasonable amount of time, it's time to move on.

9. He doesn't really tell you much about his life.

He won't tell you much about where he works, where he lives, or even what his friends do for fun if he's still feeling you out. The surer he becomes about you, the more likely it is that he'll start gabbing.

10. It often seems like a hot-and-cold game with him.

If a guy is acting like a moody teenager, he can't make up his mind about you. Honestly, though, if he's actually acting this mercurially, do you really want to deal with that?

Even if he does decide he wants you, a guy this moody should probably take a hike.

11. Overall, his answers are pretty vague.

This is a sign that he's either unsure of you or that he's already made a decision to dump you.

Regardless of which option it is, it's probably best to try to get a solid answer out of him when it comes to where you stand. At the very least, you'll be able to figure out what to do from there, rather than try to play mind reader.

12. You don't feel like his top priority.

A guy who isn't sure about a girl or doesn't want a relationship with her will not make her his top priority. It's just that simple.

Let's make this a regular thing!

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/if-hes-doing-any-of-these-12-things-hes-not-100-sure-about-you/

1 Like

Celebrities / Things You Did Not Not Know About Rema by 2Ebisco: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Divine Ikubor Rema is a name that turns heads in the industry and quicken heartbeats, here’s everything you need to know about him.

He is signed to Jonzing World/Mavin Records

Rema is signed to Jonzing World, Mavin’s first-ever imprint record label. Announcing the artist in 2018, Don Jazzy described him as a super talented artist.

In the shared post, the Mavin Boss wrote, ”Today another Mavin is Activated. Mavin/Jonzing is excited to present the newest MAVIN. Rema is a super talented young artist I have no doubt is going to be the future of Afrobeats.”

While Mavin has other artistes, Rema is the central figure in their list of new generation artistes.

Here’s what he said after he was announced as a “Mavin’ “It still feels like a dream. It is such a blessing for me to be chosen for something great, and given a platform as big as Mavin global and a team as supportive as Jonzing World to enable me to achieve my career objectives in music. I am super excited about what the future holds.”

His EP hit Number 1 on Apple Music Nigeria

Shortly after Don Jazzy announced Rema, his EP climbed as number 1 album on Apple music Nigeria. Prophecies aside, Rema looks like the afrobeat singer who is going to stay here for a long time

The EP’s contain track like Iron Man, Dumebi, Why and Corny. He has gone to release other heavy tracks like “Woman”, “Beamer” and the rest

He has done songs with 6lack and Reekado Banks.

After making it to Obama’s summer playlist in 2019, the world began to notice the sensational singer in a whole kind of way. He was on Manny Norte’s 4 am with 6lack. Also, there are indications that he might have a collabo with Drake very soon after the Canadian was seen vibing to his song “Dumebi” while revealing that they have a sick song together.

He started from the choir

Like many musicians today, Rema’s first taste of the rudiments of music was in the church as a choir boy in Edo State. His singing and rapping didn’t just end in the church as he also participated in music groups in high school. If the choir kept their talents in the church, the likes of Banky W, Omawumi, Wande Coal, Seyi Shay and Iyanya would be singing gospel music today. They have gone mainstream.

He was discovered by D Prince
It has become a silent norm for big stars to take a chance on an artiste they plucked from the street. The usual was for arts to hustle in obscurity, manage to raise money, make a song, toil and push this song in radio stations and lick the ass of MCs, DJs and events promoters.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of musicians in this stage right now. There is also a hope that they can hit breakthrough if some big artiste stumble on them. Flavour met Semah G. Weifur in an orphanage in Liberia and signed him. Davido met Mayorkun on Twitter and signed him. For Rema he was discovered by D’ Prince maybe online or through a referral.

After listening to most of his songs, D’Prince was convinced that the 18-year-old can represent Jonzin and Mavin globally.

He said “When I first heard Rema’s work I knew this was an artist I wanted the entire world listening to; his talent and artistry are so far beyond his years. By collaborating with Mavin Global, Jonzing World will be able to discover and develop not just Rema but many more exceptional talents like him. This is only the beginning,” Is Rema the next big thing? We wait…

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/things-you-did-not-not-know-about-rema/

1 Like

Business / Nigerian Government Ends Fuel Subsidy. See What It Means For Nigerians by 2Ebisco: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2020
The federal government has halted subsidy on Premium Motor Spirit aka petrol.

Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Timipre Sylva, announced this on Thursday.

He said the decision was in line with the deregulation of the downstream oil sector.

Sylva, in a statement, noted that the move would boost the economic growth and development of Nigeria.

The minister said that the government cannot continue to subsidise petrol because it had no economic value.

He said after a thorough examination of the economics, “the government concluded that it was unrealistic to continue with the burden of subsidising PMS to the tune of trillions of naira every year”.

Sylva pointed out that the subsidy was benefiting the rich rather than the poor and ordinary Nigerians.

“Deregulation means that the Government will no longer continue to be the main supplier of Petroleum Products, but will encourage the private sector to take over the role of supplying Petroleum Products,” he said.

The minister added that henceforth, market forces will determine the price at the pump.

He assured that the government would continue to play its role of regulation to ensure that the commodity was not priced arbitrarily by private sector suppliers.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nigerian-government-ends-fuel-subsidy-see-what-it-means-for-nigerians/

Celebrities / This Nude Bridal Look Is Just Right For The Big Day! by 2Ebisco: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
We are all here for brides looking their absolute best on their big day. Knowing the number of decisions that go into having a flawless look, we are hoping this bridal beauty by a group of brilliant wedding vendors help you out.

The etire look was kept minimal from the makeup by Oteniara Makeovers to the accessories by Beads by Oludee . The hair by Tobbies Touch is the extra touch that was added to make this look unique and perfect for bride’s look on her wedding.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/this-nude-bridal-look-is-just-right-for-the-big-day/

1 Like

Politics / Nigerians Demand For The Arrest Of Tinubu. See Why by 2Ebisco: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Some protesters took to the streets of Abuja on Tuesday to demand the arrest of Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), over two bullion vans believed to be conveying cash seen at his residence on the eve of the 2019 general election.

In February, 2019, viral pictures on social media showed the two bullion vans being driven into Tinubu’s residence, as many people looked on outside the premises.

In response to the controversy generated by the incident, Tinubu said the bullion vans contained money belonging to him and not for the government.

Here are some photos from the protest:

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/nigerians-demand-for-the-arrest-of-tinubu-see-why/

Celebrities / Latest Attack: 28 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by 2Ebisco: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
About 28 Nigerian soldiers were killed on Tuesday morning after they were ambused by Boko Haram insurgents along Damboa/Maiduguri Highway, about 30 kilometres away from Damboa town.

According to SaharaReporters the troops attached to the 25 Task Force Brigade deployed to Damboa in conjunction with elements of Sector 2 Special Forces were on clearance operations along the Damboa-Maiduguri Road when the incident occurred.

“We lost about 28 soldiers to Boko Haram terrorists. The guys came unexpectedly with sophisticated weapons.

“They were about 120 soldiers who were on clearance operations. We had information that some people were being held captive by the insurgents and that was why the soldiers were mobilised to clear the area.

“The soldiers ran into ambush along Damboa-Maiduguri Road. We later sent in a reinforcement to clear the area and recover their bodies,” a military source told SaharaReporters.

However, the military in a statement by Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Maj.-Gen. John Enenche, said only two soldiers were killed in the ambush.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/latest-attack-28-soldiers-killed-in-boko-haram-ambush/

Crime / SHOCKING: Kidnapper Reveals How He Lures Children With Biscuits by 2Ebisco: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2020
A 29 year-old suspected kidnapper and killer, Lekan Raheem, has told newsmen that he and his nine man-gang specialised in kidnaping children.

The gang which comprised two females and seven males killed their victims and sold their body parts to ritualists.

Raheem, a resident of Ojo area of Ibadan, Oyo State, made the confession while being paraded after his arrest by officials of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Oyo State Command, Ibadan.

He was later handed over to the police.

The Public Relations Officer, PRO of Oyo State NIS, Olufemi Adetunji, told newsmen that the suspect was arrested following a tip off by concerned citizens.

Raheem told NIS that his gang had a Micra Car with which they carried out their operations, adding that they would buy enough biscuits inside the car to entice the children.

The suspect was reported to have explained that anytime his gang came across any child walking alone along the road, they would stop and entice the child with biscuits, put him or her inside the car and zoom off.

Adetunji said the NIS, Oyo State Command has handed over the suspect to the Police to continue and conclude investigations.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/shocking-kidnapper-reveals-how-he-lures-children-with-biscuits/

Celebrities / Is She The First To Give Birth In Nollywood? Fans Reacts To Regina Daniels Baby’ by 2Ebisco: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Some fans have reacted to the name given to the new baby of Nollywood actress Regina Daniels by the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).

Recall that some members of the Actors Guild paid courtesy to their colleague actress after she welcomed her first baby with her husband Ned Nwoko. During their visit, the President of AGN, presented a gift to the couple and named Regina Daniels’ baby “Nollywood of the year”.

However some fans have reacted to the name given to Regina Daniels baby, emphasizing that, she isn’t the only Nollywood actress who has given birth in 2020.

See reactions below….

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/is-she-the-first-to-give-birth-in-nollywood-fans-reacts-to-regina-daniels-babys-name/

Religion / The Founder Of Church Of Devil In Ohafia Abia State, Ifekwe Udo Has Been Arreste by 2Ebisco: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Issues collapse, there may be nothing folks can not do now only for cash and energy.

The church of Devil in Ohafia has fallen and her chief apostle and founder has been seized and brought away by the federal authority.
Founder Of Church Of Satan in Ohafia Abia State, Ifekwe Udo Has been Arrested The Founder Of Church Of Devil in Ohafia Abia State, Ifekwe Udo

The Assemblies of sunshine Bearer Larger Church of Lucifer, popularly referred to as Church of Devil in Ohafia based by Mr. ifekwe Udo has been knocked down and vandalized by the youths of neighborhood for the evil it has initiated.

Founder Of Church Of Satan in Ohafia Abia State, Ifekwe Udo Has been Arrested

It was a factor of pleasure and happiness for the folks of Ohafia all over the world because the founding father of the named church above was arrested by federal authority.

The 7 Varieties Of Nigerians You Will Meet At An Audition

Ifekwe Udo, often known as Lucifer or Fada-Fada has a query root concerning his Ohafia nativity. He grew to become common prior to now quarter of the last decade for his seen effort in offering employment alternatives for the jobless youths of the neighborhood. He gave the jobless youth bikes on rent buy.

He later opened a brothel additionally in Ohafia with allowed unisex.

Folks of Ohafia knew his evil practices however no person might confront him due to his connections.

He claims to have the ability Devil has. He’s recognized to make use of voodoo energy on his Members.

He was arrested this month by federal authority for violating the lockdown order and in addition for baby trafficking and terrorizing the neighborhood. The youth of the neighborhood angrily destroyed the satanic photographs outdoors the church.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/the-founder-of-church-of-devil-in-ohafia-abia-state-ifekwe-udo-has-been-arrested-see-photos/

Pets / Crocodile That Killed Woman In Vadodara Caught After 36-hour Operation by 2Ebisco: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hemant Vadhana and his team of Crocodile catchers had joined the forest department team led by Kashyap Patel on Friday afternoon when the woman's body was pulled out of the river after much struggle with the mugger.

Over 36 hours since a team of rescuers and officials of the Vadodara forest department began an operation to catch a crocodile from the Dev river in Mahadevpura village in Waghodia taluka of Vadodara Distict, the 13-feet-long mugger finally walked towards the bait on Sunday morning. Rescuers had set up a trap to lure the crocodile after he attacked and killed a 54-year-old woman from Mahadevpura village in Waghodia taluka, who was washing clothes on the banks of the river, on Friday.

Earlier in May, the same Crocodile had also dragged away another woman in a similar manner near Goraj, about a kilometer away.Hemant Vadhana and his team of Crocodile catchers had joined the forest department team led by Kashyap Patel on Friday afternoon when the woman’s body was pulled out of the river after much struggle with the mugger. The crocodile had dragged away the woman by her leg and also chewed off a major portion of her thigh during the hour-long fight with villagers, who were trying to rescue the woman. This was the third crocodile attack on humans this year and the second fatal one. Earlier in May, the same Crocodile had also dragged away another woman in a similar manner near Goraj, about a kilometer away.

Vadhwana, who has rescued close to 10 crocodiles from various parts of Vadodara since the onset of monsoon this year, said, “It took us over 36 hours to get him to emerge from the water. We had set up a bait and I was trying to lure him myself. When he emerged, I threw the lasso around its neck and pulled it out.” Usually, rescuers then throw a cloth over the crocodile to block his vision and tame the aggression before pinning it down to the ground. The crocodile has now been handed over to the Vadodara forest department.

The crocodile had dragged away the woman by her leg and also chewed off a major portion of her thigh.According to Vadhwana, the crocodile had been residing inside the river for over seven years and has fatally attacked as many as seven persons — mostly women washing clothes on the riverbank — during this time. Officials also say that the crocodile may have turned into a man eater and taken to attack humans due to the fact that biomedical waste is often found littered in one part of the river, close to a charitable hospital for cancer

patients, about a kilometer away from Mahadevpura.

Dev River in Waghodia is known for crocodile attacks during monsoon.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/crocodile-that-killed-woman-in-vadodara-caught-after-36-hour-operation/

Romance / 13-year-old Girl Tells Boyfriend As She Celebrates Him On His Birthday by 2Ebisco: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
A 13-year-old girl has expressed her undying love to her boyfriend in a long heartfelt message as his boyfriend celebrates his birthday.

Sharing a photo of herself and the boyfriend on Facebook, the girl showed gratitude to her lover for breaking herand reaffirmed her commitment to their relationship.

The photo of the girl and her lover has since been trending on Facebook after it was shared in a group called ‘Inter-varsity Connect (IVC), by one Mbadiwe Alex and has sparked vari

See reactions from some Facebook users in the group below;

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/13-year-old-girl-tells-boyfriend-as-she-celebrates-him-on-his-birthday-thanks-for-taking-away-my-virginity/

Politics / You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) by 2Ebisco: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Muiz Banire, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nominee to turn into Chairman of the Board of Directors of Asset Management Corporation (AMCON), has reminded the three senators against his nomination — Remi Tinubu, Olamilekan Solomon and Gbenga Ashafa — that they could not cease ministerial appointments for the likes of Babatunde Fashola, Olusegun Aganga and Musiliu Obanikoro regardless of related opposition.

As reported by Saharareporters, the three senators are working with Bola Tinubu, National chief of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to persuade the Senate towards confirming Banire.

Responding to the event in a press statement, Banire instructed opponents of his nomination that he would solely worship God, and that “no dynasty or empire lasts forever”, as “whatever has a beginning will have an end”.

He mentioned he’s blessed with so many various contact addresses and consequently doesn’t desperately want a political job to outlive.

“It is those who are professional politicians and whose survival depends on such that can be so threatened,” he mentioned.

He additionally apologized to those that really feel he’s not submissive to worshipping Tinubu and co.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/youre-not-god-i-wont-worship-you-muiz-banire-tackles-tinubu-full-details/

3 Likes

Sports / The 25 Players With The Most Assists Since 2000 by 2Ebisco: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has recorded the most assists since 2000 ahead of rival Cristiano Ronaldo and club colleague Luis Suarez.

Messi, 33, has played 866 games since the year 2000 and has an impressive 319 assists to his name.

He's ahead of Juventus forward Ronaldo, who has set up 258 goals, and Suarez. The Uruguayan international has created 256 goals since 2000.

Mesut Ozil, Angel Di Maria, Cesc Fabregas and Xavi are placed fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh, respectively.

Franck Ribery, Thomas Muller and Steffen Hofmann make up the top ten.

The likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Arjen Robben, Eden Hazard and David Beckham also earned a spot among the top 25.

The 25 players with the most assists since 2000:

25. Karim Benzema - 176

24. David Beckham - 176 (less matches than Benzema)

23. Hulk - 178

22. Wayne Rooney - 179

21. Eden Hazard - 181

20. Andres Iniesta - 182

19. Dusan Tadic - 185

18. Dries Mertens - 188

17. Thierry Henry - 190

16. Neymar - 190 (less matches than Henry)

15. Arjen Robben - 193

14. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 196

13. David Silva - 200

12. Kevin De Bruyne - 200 (less matches than Silva)

11. Andrey Arshavin - 201

10. Steffen Hofmann - 208

9. Thomas Muller - 224

8. Franck Ribery - 227

7. Xavi - 230

6. Cesc Fabregas - 234

5. Angel Di Maria - 235

4. Mesut Ozil - 253

3. Luis Suarez - 256

2. Cristiano Ronaldo - 258

1. Lionel Messi - 319

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/the-25-players-with-the-most-assists-since-2000/

Celebrities / 10 Brave Nigerian Celebrities Who Dyed Their Hair Bright Colors And Totally Rock by 2Ebisco: 7:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Many of our Nigerian Celebrities have showed us some beauty of colors like pink, orange, purple in their outfits as well as their hair.

Many Nigerian love bright colors on their clothes and accessories but only the bravest can wear these colors in their hair.

We have some Nigerian Celebrities that are courageous and they dyed their hair with bright colors that really shocked their fans over and over again.

Below are the Nigerian celebrities who dyed their hair…

1. DJ Cuppy

2. Angela Okorie

3. Tonto Dikeh

4. Mercy Eke

5. CeeC

6. Niniola

7. Linda Ikeji

8. Regina Daniels

9. Tiwa Savage

10. Juliet Ibrahim

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/10-brave-nigerian-celebrities-who-dyed-their-hair-bright-colors-and-totally-rocked-it/

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Top 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Dropped Out Of School, Numbers 4 & 5 Will Shock Y by 2Ebisco: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Education they always say is the key to success but in this 21st century, it appears schooling doesn’t guarantees the success of man as these celebrities have proved that education is not the only way to become successful.

The below celebrities are successful stars who have made it in life although they had to drop out of school at a point in their lives. Some of these successful celebrities had to drop out of the University due to certain personal reasons.

See list below….
1. Genevieve

Genevieve Nnaji although doesn’t have a university degree, is a successful actress and a movie producer and also owns a fashion line called St Genevieve which was launched in May 2008.
2. Wizkid

Wizkid is said to have dropped out of University in his second year because he wanted to go into full music.

Although he also doesn’t have a degree, he is a successful songwriter and a well known singer.
3. 9ice

Popular singer and a politician born Alexander Abolore Adegbola also dropped out from his law course at Lagos state university to focus on his music career.
4. Mercy Johnson

Popular Nollywood star Mercy Johnson also disclosed she couldn’t get admission to study in the university because she failed her JAMB exams several times.

However, she’s the most paid actress in the industry.
5. D’banj

Well known singer and songwriter D’banj also dropped out of school will he was in level 300 studying mechanical engineering.
6. Don Jazzy

Popular artist Don Jazzy also dropped out of Ambrose Ali University in his first year.
7. 2baba Idibia

Well known musician also dropped out of school, Institute of Management & Technology to pursue his music career.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/top-7-nigerian-celebrities-who-dropped-out-of-school-numbers-4-5-will-shock-you/

Celebrities / The Sad Story Of Former IndecentStar Mia Khalifa Who’s Now Struggling To Live A Norm by 2Ebisco: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Former adult actress Mia Khalifa has tried and failed to have her videos removed from Pornhub and BangBros, describing her three-month stint in 2014 as a decision that will “haunt her for the rest of her life”.

Despite being hugely popular in the industry, Mia Khalifa says she only made $17,000 for her videos from adult website BangBros, and hasn’t received any money from them since.

“I just want BangBros to stop actively putting me in harm’s way by promoting my 6-year-old videos like they’re new, making millions of ppl think I’m still active,” she wrote on Twitter.

To this day, Khalifa continues to seek therapy for trauma, emotional distress and the consequences of bullying, according to the petition organisers.

They’re just taunting her life, and according to her, she can’t even go outside without watching her back. All because of a bad decision she made when she was young. The last time I watched her interview on BBC I felt sorry for her. She can’t have a normal life anymore.

Guys this is a lesson to us all, that whatever decisions you make in the past can come back and hunt you some day. What happened to Mia can happen to any of us out there so let’s be careful of how we live our lives today.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/the-sad-story-of-former-IndecentStar-mia-khalifa-whos-now-struggling-to-live-a-normal-life/

Romance / 10 Signs That You Have Become Dickmatized by 2Ebisco: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2020
1) You know he’s not good for you, he treats you lesser than you deserve constantly, but you can’t leave him because he’s great between the sheets.

2) He doesn’t add value to you in any way except giving you the good joystick.

3)You keep compromising your values because of the D. He influences you to make terrible choices and you can’t say no because the joystick is so good.

4)Friends and family warn you about him but you just can’t leave him because of the joystick. You even fight with them or cut ties with them.

5) You can’t concentrate on tasks because you keep thinking of the joystick – the times you’ve had it and the next time you will.

6) You know the relationship has no future but you can’t quit because the joystick is so good.

7) You give him anything he asks for because of the joystick. You’re the one financing him and the relationship.

cool You can’t tell if you’re in love with him or it’s just about the joystick. 10) though you’re in a new relationship, you keep going back to him for the joystick.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/10-signs-that-you-have-become-dickmatized/

Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her 35th Burthday by 2Ebisco: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2019
Media personality, Toke Makinwa turns 35 today and she has taken to Instagram to celebrate her birthday.

'my heart is full. Thank you Jesus for another 365 days here on earth, thank you for your grace and mercy, thank you for my journey, the vision is yours and I’m only a vessel. I am incredibly happy'. she wrote

See more birthday photos below...

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/toke-makinwa-shares-sexy-new-photos-to-celebrate-her-35th-burthday/

Romance / My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her by 2Ebisco: 6:55am On Nov 03, 2019
Lady explains what her mother is actually doing with her boyfriend, states what she will do Next.

READ BELOW:

my mother is sleeping with my boyfriend or should I say our boyfriend. My father is still very much alive but down with a stroke.

I introduced my man to her after he proposed, she even said he was poor but I insisted that I love and will marry him since he has a good job and can take care of me.

My boyfriend came into town yesterday and I insisted that he won’t lodge in a hotel but our family house, so I cleaned up a room for him, only for me to come back home this night from church and saw my Mum on top of him, it was my Mum that was on top not even him .

i am just driving helplessly now with death in my head, wondering what will be the explanation, I guess I am sorry is all they owe this abomination .

What can I do ? What should be my next step, what is still shocking to me is the fact that my boyfriend does not like fat women, he does not go close to fat people, then how come he was attracted to my own mum, with fat all over her body and Christian mother hand.

I hate my mother so much right now, I will kill her and face Jail or I will just K*ill myself too, i’m so broken I just had to vent my heart is full I need help .
Am dying in pains

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/my-mum-is-sleeping-with-my-boyfriend-i-will-kill-her/

Celebrities / Kylie Jenner ‘hires $250million Superyacht’ Complete With Jacuzzi, Helicopter Pa by 2Ebisco: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Make-up mogul and reality star, Kylie Jenner has reportedly hired a $250million superyacht to celebrate her 22nd birthday.

The 'self-made' billionaire and mother of one, who will turn 22 on Saturday, August 10, is said to have paid the whopping sum to throw her biggest birthday party with the Kardashian clan and close pals.

Mail Online reported that the 300-ft vessel, boasts rooms for 22 guests including a master suite and three VIP staterooms, a spa, a beauty salon, a cinema, a gym, a deck-pool, an outdoor bar, its own helipad and is serviced by a 29-strong crew.

According to TMZ, the beauty mogul has spent a fortune hiring the ultimate-luxury yacht which is available for hire for a cool £1 million per week.

Earlier this year, Kylie was named the youngest self-made billionaire ever by Forbes magazine, with her beauty empire Kylie Cosmetics estimated to be worth $900 million.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/kylie-jenner-hires-250million-superyacht-complete-with-jacuzzi-helicopter-pad-swimming-pool-and-beach-club-for-her-22nd-birthday/

Crime / See Photos: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Benue by 2Ebisco: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2019
MCEBISCOO.COM

A woman in Genyi Yandev, Gboko local government of Benue State, has given birth to conjoined twins.

The pastor in charge of N.k.S.T Genyi Yandev, Rev Teryange Nyaghve introduced the mother to the congregation during service on Sunday, July 28.

More photos below...

CLICK HERE>>> https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-photos-woman-gives-birth-to-conjoined-twins-in-benue/

Celebrities / The Crocodile Cake He Ordered Vs The Monster He Got by 2Ebisco: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2019
MCEBISCOO.COM

Friendship is over. Lol.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE>>> https://www.mcebiscoo.com/the-crocodile-cake-he-ordered-vs-the-monster-he-got/

Celebrities / OAP Dotun Reveals How He Was Once Sacked For Being Different by 2Ebisco: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2019
OAP Dotun has revealed that he was once suspended twice and sacked for trying to be different and changing the existing narrative.
Dotun
According to Dotun, the best thing a person should do is stand for what he believes, because he will end up getting celebrated by those who never believed in him.
OAP Dotun shared:
Suspended twice… sacked once…. just cos I spoke up & refused to join them. Sometimes it takes courage to change an existing narrative or break a norm or common practice that everyone believes work when it doesn’t .. it is even harder to be the one man who sticks his neck out.. hmmmm! Quite dangerous but it doesn’t matter how or when change comes but always be the voice when it matters even if you have to lose something to get it. The same people will celebrate you one day. Always follow your instincts.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/10/oap-dotun-reveals-how-he-was-once-sacked-for-being-different/

Business / Shell Unveils $300m Carbon Emissions Reduction Campaign by 2Ebisco: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2019
Oil major, Shell is taking fresh measures aimed at offsetting carbon emissions created by the consumption of the fossil fuels the company produces.

The company said it will invest $300-million over a three year period in reforestation projects in Spain and the Netherlands, as well as investing in electric vehicle charging stations and a fuel programme allowing drivers to offset their carbon pollution.

The investments are part of Shell’s carbon footprint reduction plan which it aims to cut by two per cent to three per cent over the next three years. The reforestation projects will absorb some of the CO2 produced when customers burn petrol and natural gas.

In Spain, the company is partnering with Land Life Co. on a reforestation project which has an aim of planting 300,000 trees by the end of 2019. In the Netherlands, it will work with Staatsbosbeheer, the Dutch forestry service with the goal of planting 5 million trees over a period of 12 years.

Other measures include the establishment of an 800-hectare forest regeneration project in Australia and conservation work with the Malaysian government. “Our focus on natural ecosystems is one step we are taking today to support the transition towards a low-carbon future,” said Royal Dutch Shell CEO Ben van Beurden.

“This comes in addition to our existing efforts, from reducing the carbon intensity of oil and gas operations to investments in renewable sources of energy.” Last year, Mr van Beurden said that there needed to be “massive reforestation” in order to limit global temperature rise to 1.5°C (2.7°F). “Think of another Brazil in terms of rainforest and you can get to 1.5°C,” he told an audience in London.

https://leadership.ng/2019/04/10/shell-unveils-300m-carbon-emissions-reduction-campaign/

1 Like

Politics / Why National Assembly Should Probe Buhari – PDP by 2Ebisco: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on the National Assembly to probe the borrowing spree of President Muhammadu Buhari’s government.

PDP said the National Assembly should probe the terms of the borrowing and the handling of the funds.

In a statement issued yesterday by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, the opposition party also urged the National Assembly to restrict the Buhari’s administration from further borrowing foreign loans.

The party lamented that despite the huge borrowing spree, there was no meaningful infrastructure to match the huge funds.

The statement reads: “PDP queries the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led Federal Government and the Buhari Presidency over alleged unwholesome borrowings leading to the escalation of the nation debt stock from N12.12 trillion in 2015 to an overburdening N24.38 trillion
in 2018.

“It is saddening and devastating that President
Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, in its manifest incompetence and lack of initiative to stimulate and run a productive economy, relies on heavy borrowings and unbearable tax regimes, which have crippled productivity,
caused untold hardship and mortgaged the economic future of our nation.

“Since President Buhari assumed office in 2015, there has been a culture of unexplained borrowings leading to a steep rise in the debt stock from N17.5 trillion in 2016 to N21.72 trillion in 2017 and a huge N24.387 trillion in 2018.

“It is shocking and completely insupportable that our nation’s debt had risen from N21.72 trillion in December 2017 to N24.387 trillion in December 2018, showing an accumulation of a whopping N2.66 trillion in a space of one year.

“President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration, therefore, has a huge explanation to make to Nigerians for its borrowing spree, especially as it cannot point to any meaningful development project into which the borrowed funds were invested.

“This is particularly against the backdrop of allegations in the public space that the borrowed funds, which were taken as development funds, were diverted to 2019 general elections campaign activities of the APC,
a huge part of which ended in private pockets of corrupt APC leaders.

“This is, in addition, to direct frittering of public funds through the alleged N1.4 trillion sleazy oil subsidy regime, the looted N9 trillion detailed in the leaked NNPC memo, the alleged N33 billion fraud in the handling of funds meant for the welfare of Internally Displaced Persons
(IDPs) in the North East, among other sleazes.

“We urge the National Assembly to commence a system-wide investigation into the borrowings by the Buhari administration, particularly the terms of the borrowing and the handling of the funds.

“The National Assembly should also save the future of our nation by restricting the Buhari administration from taking further loans on behalf of our country until explanations are provided on the terms and handling of the borrowed funds.

“Nigerians cannot afford to continue to bear burden of an incompetent and insensitive administration and that is why they eagerly await the retrieval of our stolen mandate at the Presidential election petition tribunal.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/09/why-national-assembly-should-probe-buhari-pdp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.