Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

2loadedguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2loadedguy's Profile / 2loadedguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Sports / Re: Germany Vs Japan: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) by 2loadedguy: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
HITsquad:
Oh boy this world cup na die ooo.... First Argentina now Germany? grin

It's called "world cup" for a reason... "Iko mba uwa!" grin..... Trust me, Almost every professional footballer would gladly trade 3 UEFA champions league trophy for just 1 world cup trophy without thinking twice about it. cool
You think say world cup na mate to any competition before. There's a reason it's played only once in four years. Lionel messi was once asked if he can trade all his five Ballon d and champions league for one world cup and he said yes..
That's why no real football fan will take Ronaldo and messi serious until they win a world cup and Maradona and Pele are referred to as the goats.

6 Likes

Sports / Re: What Year Did You Start Watching World Cup by 2loadedguy: 2:14am On Nov 21, 2022
SEYIKP:
I started with USA 94. When did you start watching world cup.
Same here USA
Sports / Re: Qatar 2022: Which Team Are You Rooting For As The Winner? by 2loadedguy: 2:08am On Nov 21, 2022
buzodyke:
Brasil..see below
I need to sight the c ode used for this model. Did they adopt naive Bayes or decision trees? Doesn't look like an ensemble to me.
Politics / Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by 2loadedguy: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2022
bobobenz:

SOURCE: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/17/just-in-wike-pledges-logistics-support-for-peter-obis-campaign/
This one is just dribbling everybody. His moment of importance will soon come to an end.
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by 2loadedguy: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

What drove him away from Madrid?!!

What drove him away from Juventus?!!... What makes him jump ship everytime things begin to go South?!!

Every club faces issues from top to bottom... This is how football has become!

A tough and loyal player will make effort to transform or work the process for better! Ibrahimovic returned to Milan and won Scudetto with them... Other top players have done it for their clubs against all odds. Not running away when things start declining... That's the footprint of a MERCENARY!

You need to quit twisting Messi and Barcelona issue to suit your poor submission please! Every one knows why Messi had to painfully leave Barcelona, it was all over the news abeg!

...And for the umpteenth time, Man City was among top clubs that outrightly rejected Ronaldo (Bayern, PSG, etc)! Pep had absolutely no plans for him! Let's quit this lame gist abeg!
Stop allowing this delusional penaldo fans to get you worked up. I have always known this man called ronaldo as a very selfish narcissist being. Just see how he stole the spotlight from young ganacho that got the goal yesterday. He's always quick to blame everyone but himself, now he knows Manu is not the right team but when he was scoring last season the team was the best. He's just looking for excuse to get out now that he's seen the team has moved on without him.
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo -Manchester United have betrayed me by 2loadedguy: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2022
This guy is 37 for Christ sake and keep behaving like a baby. Only you left your team while a match is ongoing, will not celebrate when other players score, will not rejoice when your team wins and you don't get to play, will not come on when your coach ask u to just because your ego says you are too big to be benched but now you are saying the club has disrespected you. Who has disrespected who here?
I wish your contract would go for another year so u can just be permanently on the bench and keep whining like a retard from the bench.
Why is Ronaldo always like this? He had problems with Madrid, Juventus before he left and now he's having with Manutd. I have zero respect for him now though his fans think he's next to Jesus christ. Tapin merchant oshi.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju by 2loadedguy: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2022
Sirchiboy:
If you need the video dm me now.
If you see how she was moaning.
I nearly release
Pls how can I see the video pls.
Sports / Re: FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive by 2loadedguy: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.fifa.com/technical/refereeing/news/fifa-president-welcomes-team-one-to-qatar-as-referees-arrive
We can't wait pls bring it on. Team Argentina and Lionel messi on the beat even if Naija no qualify its not like they will win the trophy anyway.
Sports / Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by 2loadedguy: 12:42am On Nov 09, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
omo France squad no be here.
though varane and pogba has been ruled out, there is still replacement
Forget France this time jare, even Kante is ruled out. The only area France is hot is in attack of Benzema, Mbappe,giroud,koman and nkuku. They are ordinary in midfield and defence and would be found out at the knock out stages.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 6th November 2022 by 2loadedguy: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
The annoying thing about this Ronaldo is his trying to do things ha cannot do despite having better players in the squad. See the free kick that Erikson would have taken better,he took it only to blast it into the wall.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by 2loadedguy: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-cant-election-obidients-euphoria-already-dying-dino-melaye/
What all these dunce that are always shouting wasted vote don't understand is that there's no guarantee that any candidate you vote would win an election as election is a game of chance.
So what if I vote Tinubu or atiku and they ended up not winning, will you say my vote has wasted too?
Please let people vote whoever they want and stop campaigning with wasted vote cos there's no assurance that anybody will win the next election. Is it your vote? Let whoever want to waste his vote on Tinubu or atiku or obi do so in peace and stop hounding people to vote your candidate by force.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Five APC Governors In Talks With Atiku - PDP by 2loadedguy: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Lamba 2023 . Loriro. APC campaign has set sail tey tey. PDP is the architect of its own downfall.
check my signature for free stuffs!
My thoughts too, they are just trying to restore confidence in their supporters. 5 governors are in talks and you can't name them but the ones in pdp that are romancing other parties even a toddler can name them.
PDP has lost this election even before the word go as there are just many odds against them including obi factor.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) by 2loadedguy: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Gossipninja:
So Tinubu has to lick his finger to flick a page of book ? I'm done Y'all cry

Imagine doing this at International conference... Disgusting ooo

https://twitter.com/OneJoblessBoy/status/1587708588763455488?t=B2nU-9cPMT6MNCH2FgwLNA&s=19
It's like we think politicians are not humans and must be aliens from space. Licking of finger before flipping a page is a human thing and I do it too hence it won't be strange to me to see a politician do same. What's surprising here is the number of people I see condemning him for doing same thing I am sure majority of them do, we are still not serious about what we should be looking out for in this campaign for presidency.
This was the same irrelevance we were looking for and Buhari ended up being president.
Politics / Re: Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu by 2loadedguy: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Some APC members, fence sitters, Kwankwaso supporters, Tinubu supporters and influencers have openly declared their supports for the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. This is coming days after Oyo state deputy governor, Adebayo Lawal, on behalf of his principal, Seyi Makinde, endorsed Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The new supporters said they will aggressively campaign and vote for Atiku in protest.

Some of the reactions below...
The way gullible pdp supporters try to defy logic and make it look like only northerners will make Atiku win next year's election is laughable. A presidential candidate has lost 5 sitting governors support in an election where even with the 5 support he's unlikely to win even with their support and some people think it's inconsequential.
Do you think even if Atiku wins all the states in the north landslide he will become president? Atiku has lost this election even before inec declared the winner and the earlier you folks accept the better. Tinubu is definitely a very lucky politician indeed with obis emergence and the crisis in pdp.
Health / Re: Please Help!!!! Possible Hiv Exposure And Symptoms. by 2loadedguy: 12:56am On Oct 29, 2022
Grumio:
Hello everyone. I need help. Around May 2022, I had a fling with a girl. We had what I couldn't even call sex in the real sense of it. It happened that I tried to insert my penis but the tip of my penis only touched her vagina opening, it appeared to me like I never even penetrated in the real sense of it and even if I had penetrated it still would have been only the tip touching the vagina for less than 10 seconds but there was no thrush at all as I didn't deep it in

Also the girl was trying to sit in me and ride and in the process my penis could have touched the vagina opening with an actual thrush again and there were lot of deep kisses and sucking.

A few weeks later, exactly 2 weeks I started feeling sick with headache and two days later, I had fever, my body was hot and I was feeling cold, I took anti malaria injection and also took ciprofloxacin and amoxilin. I got better.

But by the fifth day I noticed my neck was swelling, at the back of my neck on the right side, it was towards the back. And the next day I had some sort of sore throat, it wasnt actually feeling sore, but it felt like something was blocking the throat. I also started noticing muscle tingling and pain Iin my hand and leg.

After 2 weeks I noticed rashes on my forehead, it looked like acne or pimples (I will add a picture), I applied anti bacteria and a it fungal cream and it vanished and turned to dark spots on my face.

About a month later I was seriously sick with fever, headache, cough that refused to go, I had to go to a hospital where test was carried out and I was told I had an infection slcoa my white blood count was 11700 microliter and I was admininstered with Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim which worked well cos in the space of 2 hours I was relieved and all the symptoms disappeared.

I then went to use ciprofloxacin again and I started developing rashes on my forehead again, I used the same cream and it turned to dark spots. After the whole thing I started feeling very hot around my neck and chest every morning and it only reduces anytime and walk around or Jog, there was no sweat whatsoever.

I haven't tested yet cos I believe my risk is such a low risk, some even said I had no risk but I have kept having panic attacks evevrythime and I am also scared of running a test.

Please Doctors in the house what infection could it be and what are the odds that it could be HIV under such circumstances?
This one na small pikin talk. U never dey nack sef cos once u start dey nack u go realize say this your post dey stupid.
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Lekki Deep Seaport by 2loadedguy: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
drlateef:
Tinubu has the Midas touch to be honest. Whatever he does, he succeeds. Lagos economy is growing astronomically. Within 5 years, Lagos economy may be bigger than that of the whole Nigeria. By that time, secession of Lagos from Nigeria will be unavoidable.
Lagos can never dare to secede from Nigeria else the genocide that happened in Biafra will be a child's play. Do you think the igbos or hausas like Dangote will allow that to happen with their investments and stake in Lagos.
Where do you want their importation to come from?
Lagos will remain a part of Nigeria till eternity.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by 2loadedguy: 12:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

For a player like Ronaldo to shine and in turn make Manchester utd very deadly ...sell off sancho , Antony Rashford, Bruno ...replace them with maximin , chiesa , Adama troure , Tadic then get another striker like vlahovic ... u will see how brutal Manchester will become....
Why not sell of the whole Manutd team so that Ronaldo can shine? Infact sell the club owner and the coach too.
Mumu analysis, Ronaldo is the one to be booted out so that the younger ones u put their names there can shine.

25 Likes

Politics / Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 2loadedguy: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
born2reign001:
Anti—party endorsement. Wike should be suspended for anti-party activities. There is something called loyalty. If he is not okay with PDP he should exit the party.
He should be expelled immediately not suspended from the party.
Politics / Re: Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term by 2loadedguy: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-wike-endorses-sanwo-olu-for-second-term/%3famp
At this point pdp should take a bold step and do the needful to Wike and his minions.
He should be expelled from the pdp due to antiparty activities. He's not God and cannot be hurting the party's chance in the poll from within.
Romance / Re: How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge by 2loadedguy: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Issybilla:
Hi
To those that have probably been there or have an idea about it.
How do you handle sexual urges especially if your partner is not available.

It happens that hubby has been away for quite some time, eight month precisely and he isn’t coming back any moment.

These days has just been messy for me as I am always Hot and wet as fhhuckk, whenever I get up from bed, my pant is always soaked. I have tried to suppress the pressure to touch myself or use objects but it seems the pressure is overcoming me, damn I hardly even concentrate on any other thing, my mind is just fhhhuccked up right now, all my thoughts are bordered on dirty wild sex almost all day.

Are there therapists or some kinda experts one can talk to, I really fear for myself.
It's obvious you are are not a real gee hence you won't be here asking jamb questions . Go out there and you will see many babes wants to be laid. They don't care if you are married or you don't have money, all you need do is appear rich and be able to buy drinks and fish in outings. You will be amazed the number of sex you can get in a week, particularly if you are in Lagos. These days I can't even count the no of babes that wants to lash u especially when you are married.
Business / Re: Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? by 2loadedguy: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Are you planning to start a beer palour business. Don't worry we go run the package, nkechi blessing and her mother do pass with their beer palour and now she's a celeb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Give Us Names Of Obidients Arrested By Security Agencies - Nigerians Query Obi by 2loadedguy: 12:45am On Oct 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/give-us-names-of-obidients-arrested-by-security-agencies-nigerians-query-peter-obi/
Peter obi should be arrested immediately if this is true. You can't just incite Nigerians without proof for your own selfish interest.
Politics / Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by 2loadedguy: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If he can address the Wike camp, it will take God to stop him.

The truth is that, Tinubu cannot beat Atiku in northwest and northeast and Peter Obi will not do well there. Atiku is going to comfortably win these regions. Forget about the APC structure, A Yoruba man cannot beat a core northerner here, it’s not possible. These parts of the country has herd mentality, last figures proves that. It’s a winner takes all region and no splitting, especially in the northwest

Tinubu will not win much outside of southwest, kogi and Kwara. Tinubu will not win a single local government in southeast or south south. The southsouth has strong PDP structure and Its between Atiku and Peter obi.

In the Middle belt, Tinubu will perform well in kwara and kogi, Atiku will do well in Benue, nassarawa and Niger. Obi will do well in Abuja

In southeast, Obi will win while Atiku will be second. Tinubu May not win a polling unit here.

All the predictive analysis points to Atiku emerging victorious without any sentiments here.
Your postilation is extremely biased and didn't capture the realities of Nigerian politics. It's like you underestimate the power of incumbency and Buhari followership in NW. In this part of the country poverty is extreme and money politics will play a big role. The APC governors will bring out the cash and buy as much votes as possible if the Buhari wave does not take the votes.
In the NE, you tend to think the whole North is monolithic and do not know there are 3 major tribes in the north. The major ethnic group in NE are the kanuris and they dominate borno and yobe. Tinubu will win those two states landslide due to shettima influence and the margin of victory will nullify whatever he gets from bauchi, adamawa or Taraba making the region almost 50/50.
In the NC the votes will be split between the 3 candidates and there's no clear cut winner here. The most likely thing is that the election might go into a run off as both Tinubu and Atiku will get 25% while obi may not but may get the majority votes.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by 2loadedguy: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Why don't you tell us that Tinubu will win the whole north grin... Atuku will win Kaduna, Katsina, akwa ibom. You are very much right in Yobe and Zamfara state. Kano votes will be heavily splitted,no candidate will go away with 1m votes.

Here in SW , Atiku will surely claim 25% in every states. Infact he might go away with some states like Osun, my own state tongue, Oyo and maybe Ondo. I don't see how Tinubu can have 60% in Lagos undecided
Your analysis is correct until I saw Atiku win osun and oyo states. Those are extremely tribal states and Atiku will be lucky if he gets 25% there.
Are you aware Tinubu is from iragbiji in osun state?
Politics / Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by 2loadedguy: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aiel123:

Hey man...
AA will trounce Obi in the SW while Kwankwaso will take third in the core north... nothing for Obi here.
He's right, Atiku will not come second in South west and you can put your money. Obi Wil come second in any state Tinubu does not win here. Infact, obi will drag Lagos with Tinubu.
Politics / Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by 2loadedguy: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1576929041357029376?t=WWlyFDxDqLD_CAnZAjtECQ&s=19
This is very lazy analysis and does not capture existing realities in his analysis. Atiku will not win in yobe, zamfara, cross river, Akwa ibom, Edo, benue, kano, katsina, Imo and kaduna.
Yobe and zamfara have always been Apc states and yobe has a fellow kanuri man on the ballot in shettima. As bad as Buhari is, if he raises Tinubus hand up in Kano, kaduna,katsina and zamfara then it will become a no go area. Benue and the entire north central will be evenly split between the 3 candidates while the whole of SS and SE is going to obi this time.
The only State sure for Atiku in that list is adamawa and even Tinubu will share the spoils there.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè by 2loadedguy: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. This is the obvious statistics
PDP can never win in yobe and zamfara. Those are traditional Apc states. Infact the sitting governor in zamfara who won due to court ruling had to decamp to Apc when he saw the handwriting on the wall. As for yobe, yobe had been an app state since 1999 and would generally follow the voting pattern of borno because they are also predominantly kanuri and not hausa/fulani and will support their own in shettima.
Atiku stands the least chance of the 3 main candidates bacause there is no zone you can really say he will win landslide cos even votes in his adamawa state will be split though he would win.
This next year's election will be very interesting though I see it going to a run off between obi and Tinubu.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by 2loadedguy: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
gambojimeta:

So you also justify Hitler taking over sudenten land in Czeckoslovaskia because sudenten Germans lived on those lands and complained about suffering under Czechoslovakia too?

You are still missing the point, a referendum was held and the people overwhelmingly voted to be a part of Russia. US and the west did not recognize the referendum held. so who is the bully here?

5 Likes

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by 2loadedguy: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
vicshub:
Can we compare Czech republic and Honduras. Common you all should cut Ronaldo a slack. If Ronaldo had the first class kind of team mate messi has ever played with in the national team, he would have won the world cup.
Mumu talk and I was waiting for this. The present Portugal squad is as good as Brazil and better than Argentina, go and check the players in every position. They all play for big clubs and are doing great but Ronaldo fans are already preparing the excuse when they crash out in second round at the world cup as usual cos they won't top the group and would face brazil in second round a game I already carried brazil to win 2 months away from the Mundial. Penaldo fans would always have a lame excuse but won't know Ronaldo is the one dragging that team down.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic by 2loadedguy: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
obembet:
I'm a Messi fan but I just love Cristiano's passion for his country. He almost had his nose broken tonight and was covered in blood. That didn't stop him from playing full game and he provided an assist too.
Point of correction sir,ronaldo continued playing despite the injury not because of any love for country but for his self obsession. Baba continued playing cos he thought he would score but Portugal scored 4 and he ghosted.
Please let's quote the right narrative and not polish the fact that he's finished.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by 2loadedguy: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2022
osazsky:
in a weak league where baca plays celta vigo and real betis every week he is sure of 10 assist every weak..in a weak league where psg plays ajacio or nice week in week out he is sure of same..if to say this goat play for england him for nor get reach 60 assist..where him wan pass..the Spanish,French and italian league is overated
The epl that is not overrated is the one man city has dominated and won 5 of the last league titles or the same one halland has exposed and scored 12 goals in 7 matches coming from the German league. Forget it epl is the overrated league polished by media hype.
Sports / Re: Players Lionel Messi Has Assisted by 2loadedguy: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Bentonite1:
And they say RONALDO doesn't assist?? he's selfish. how can a player have 809 goals and 270+ assist and he's selfish? who has more? so literally every player behind RONALDOs number of assists is selfish? haters
How many penalties are in the 809 goals? Messi actually also lead Ronaldo in open play goals despite playing fewer matches. Penaldo for a reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.