Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (35637 Views)

Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Is Grace A License To Sin? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by makabulchi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
lekkie073:
some questions are better left unanswered .
Ignorance is bliss

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kennedyiheme:
yes that thought is not for the shallow minded, GOD is the mastermind of good and evil, life and death, darkness and light. basically everyting negative and positive. without darkness there wont be light .
But in the beginning, God met darkness. I thought darkness was the absence of light.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by tmosco(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
It is because He wants us to choose him and love him by ourselves not like robot that will always obey u.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Viktor1983(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
johnydon22:

Only a lie would shy away from scrutiny. . . Nothing deserves to be shielded from scrutiny and this cowardly way of dodging a question is absurd

Real talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by thehomer: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
booqee:
I keep wondering why did God even create the tree of life in the garden of Eden in the first place if He didn't want man to sin..

Some say its intentional... if it is, why was He so displeased to the extent of placing a curse on them...

He created us as man.. not as gods or heavenly creatures.. so of course he was easy and prone to falling for temptation.. so I assumed He knew from the start while creating him, that man would fall by eating the forbidden fruit...

so why bother creating it and then cursing man when it is believed He knew he would fall.. (that's the part that makes it look unfair) .. its similar to setting a concealed trap right in front of us..

I'm confused honestly ..

contributions are welcome

God works in mysterious ways. Maybe all he wants is to torture people for all eternity or that story is just that. A story.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by whocanbewho(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I'll murder you at Chess. Add me on chess.com tongue
what's your user name.. Lemme teach you a quick lesson. smiley
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by bxcode(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
analice107:

Create this scenarios in your mind's eyes.

Am your Mum, sovery rich. Everything you want you can get, I have a mansion which you live in it with me. One day i call you into a room empty, I mean nothing to eat in it, and then I give you an instruction saying, "Am going out my son, see that you touch nothing in this room till I return.
Remember, it's an empty room, and am telling you not to touch anything. What's is there to touch?

Again, I am your parent, am very wealthy. You of course is my child, and so lives in my mansion full of everything. But I call you and instructs you and say "Son, you can make use of everything in the freezer, every thing, only just this "wheat Bread", pls don't touch it", and I went out.
I left everything to your disposal, no restrains. There's assorted of everything. All kinds of breads, eat your fill, but don't touch the Wheat Bread. But you left every other thing you are free to touch and eat, but went to the only one I instructed you don't touch.
In your head or mind's eye, what do you see?

Let me help you. God Wanted to teach Adam Obidience and control.

In the first scenario, the room was empty, so Adam would of course have nothing to touch. If he touched nothing, because there was nothing to touch, would you call that Obidience? Will he be exercising any control? No.

The second scenario. Every thing but ONE is given to you. BUT you are instructed, leave the Wheat Bread alone. But u left the flour bread or corn bread and went for the wheat bread. Would you say Adam did well?
Can you obey instructions without control? No.
If you love me, you will respect me, if you respect me, you will obey me. Finish.
When you ask questions first think.
Profound analogy. God bless you with more wisdom.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
lekkie073:

can u ask God:
why some people r poor while some r rich?
why evil people live long and some good people die young?

no logical answers....
God Doesn't make anyone poor , he has destined riches for everyone, he has destined health. The question is, what are you doing to achieve success? No matter how much prophets pray for you, if you will not work. You'll have nothing to eat.
Bible says pple perish for lack of knowledge. Regarding health, wisdom has proferred tips for a healthy life style. No matter how much your pastor prays for you. If you are one with a habit of consuming excess sugar, you will most likely suffer diabetes....wisdom my man! Wisdom!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by stubbornman(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
analice107:

Am your Mum, sovery rich. Everything you want you can get, I have a mansion which you live in it with me. One day i call you into a room empty, I mean nothing to eat in it, and then I give you an instruction saying, "Am going out my son, see that you touch nothing in this room till I return.
Remember, it's an empty room, and am telling you not to touch anything. What's is there to touch?

Again, I am your parent, am very wealthy. You of course is my child, and so lives in my mansion full of everything. But I call you and instructs you and say "Son, you can make use of everything in the freezer, every thing, only just this "wheat Bread", pls don't touch it", and I went out.
I left everything to your disposal, no restrains. There's assorted of everything. All kinds of breads, eat your fill, but don't touch the Wheat Bread. But you left every other thing you are free to touch and eat, but went to the only one I instructed you don't touch.

In the first scenario, the room was empty, so Adam would of course have nothing to touch. If he touched nothing, because there was nothing to touch, would you call that Obidience? Will he be exercising any control? No.

The second scenario. Every thing but ONE is given to you. BUT you are instructed, leave the Wheat Bread alone. But u left the flour bread or corn bread and went for the wheat bread. Would you say Adam did well?
If you love me, you will respect me, if you respect me, you will obey me. Finish.
you be teacher
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by torqque7(m): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
sad
booqee:
I keep wondering why did God even create the tree of life in the garden of Eden in the first place if He didn't want man to sin..

Some say its intentional... if it is, why was He so displeased to the extent of placing a curse on them...

He created us as man.. not as gods or heavenly creatures.. so of course he was easy and prone to falling for temptation.. so I assumed He knew from the start while creating him, that man would fall by eating the forbidden fruit...

so why bother creating it and then cursing man when it is believed He knew he would fall.. (that's the part that makes it look unfair) .. its similar to setting a concealed trap right in front of us..

I'm confused honestly ..

God is a fair God,he never imposes his will on us,but that does not mean he won't create other things because of humans,everything he creates is for a reason and we can't know why he creates what he does,some of the things he creates are harmful to us and others are helpful just like the opium plant that can be used for drugs to help humans and also can be used to kill humans. My point is he makes all these things and he is kind enough to warn us about the good and bad,in the bible Jesus said I lay before you life and death,and he still went ahead to say choose you life that ye may live,God always gives us free will and let's us decide for ourselves the only problem is we humans are too stubborn and still won't listen when he tells us don't do this.God will not stop his plan because of mans stupidity now,he had a plan for the tree even if the tree was bad for man,it might have been good for something else,but he was kind and fair enough to warn man to stay away from it,even after we messed up,he loves us so much that he found a way to save us by sending his son Jesus Christ, so cut him some slack OK lol he is the best thing that happened to man. Its just like a mother cooking food and warning her child don't go near that fire or you'll get burnt,it doesn't mean cos the child is stubborn and would probably go near the fire then she should not use the fire to cook for the entire house Abi?I hope you understand now smiley
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by tevinsolt: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
booqee:

I'm confused honestly ..

There's no good without evil, there's no free will if you can't between bad and good. God was telling to choose
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by stubbornman(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Read the full story here tongue
- God Knows Everything.
- God created the Universe.
- God knew what would happen if Adam ate from the tree.
- God didn't plant the tree on Mars or Jupiter.
- He put the tree, in the same garden, with Adam..

See setup. grin

@op there are many African myths to believe that make more sense than that of the Israeli's... who dont even care about most of this nonsense y'all bother your minds with. There was no tree. Your ancestors weren't Adam and Eve.

You won't put a knife near a baby, then blame the baby for playing with the knife. A responsible God would have built a huge Trump size wall around that motherfucking tree. But, it's Yahweh. He just like fucking human beings up. Like his twin brother Allah who is trying desperately to catch up with his killer numbers..
if you animal dem no go chop your head...e go make person yeye
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by cyril700(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Abstaining from It was a form of worship to God. Besides trying to understand or query God's wisdom is like an ant debating with a man. We know in parts. The most important thing should be Receiving jesus christ so that we can get back our lost glory
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by itstpia8: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
booqee:

I'm confused honestly

Where in the account does it state God didnt want man to sin?

You are confused because you added something that wasnt there.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Millz404(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
themosthigh:
Because jehovah is a wicked being who is looking for reasons to punish man and not blame himself...that is why he came down to earth to claim that he died for our sins out of his love for us only to wake up in three days,return back to heaven and claim he can now punish man in ethernal fire if we refuse to believe he died for our sins.....he gives us no evidence and punish us for saying it us a lie....he is worst than the devil and i will march out against him on armagadon carrying the black flag of lucifer...we will finally defeat him and lock him up in the bottomless pit which he created for his beloved creation...we almost did it during the tym.of the fallen angels and later when we where lead by the prince of persia to defeat all his angels and prevent daniels prayer from reaching God and we will succeed this tym around and end his reign of tyranny..

See what weed is doing to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by DrDxtrz: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Same moniker?
no send me yours / dexterouz
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by lekkie073(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

God Doesn't make anyone poor , he has destined riches for everyone, he has destined health. The question is, what are you doing to achieve success? No matter how much prophets pray for you, if you will not work. You'll have nothing to eat.
Bible says pple perish for lack of knowledge. Regarding health, wisdom has proferred tips for a healthy life style. No matter how much your pastor prays for you. If you are one with a habit of consuming excess sugar, you will most likely suffer diabetes....wisdom my man! Wisdom!!!
job was tempted by satan....he was once rich but all his ruches vanished. ..u know the end. everything is life us for a reason. everyone cannot be rich. even the bible said the battle ia not for the strong neither is the race for the swift.....its all a matter of time and chance. if u r not ordained to be a rich man no matter how hard u try u will never be rich
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by themosthigh: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Millz404:

See what weed is doing to you

Bethelehem weed mixed with jesus shit,rolled with bible pages,same weed the idiot that wrote the book of revelation smoked

3 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by mbah2x(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
themosthigh:
Because jehovah is a wicked being who is looking for reasons to punish man and not blame himself...that is why he came down to earth to claim that he died for our sins out of his love for us only to wake up in three days,return back to heaven and claim he can now punish man in ethernal fire if we refuse to believe he died for our sins.....he gives us no evidence and punish us for saying it us a lie....he is worst than the devil and i will march out against him on armagadon carrying the black flag of lucifer...we will finally defeat him and lock him up in the bottomless pit which he created for his beloved creation...we almost did it during the tym.of the fallen angels and later when we where lead by the prince of persia to defeat all his angels and prevent daniels prayer from reaching God and we will succeed this tym around and end his reign of tyranny..

did u say this kind of thing or am i seeing double. U no dey fear GOD?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by benji93: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
I believe God wanted to test the work of his hand, if you read the bible thoroughly, you would realize that God did not create man alone; in genesis chapter 1, the pronoun 'us' in reference to who created man was used,maybe God deemed it fair, even in the fullness of his glory, power and authority, to involve his other heavenly creation in his final decision(most superior earthly creation). Note:Some beings were created to make their own choices, but before he created man and the tree, lucifer had rebeled, in this light he dared that man was imperfect given their freewill, so God being everly patient to prove his utmost authority and power by allowing the devil to do his best against his will, put man to test. This is my discernment. I rest my case.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aizenosa:
The answer is in the new testament only those with eyes will understand and find it, moreover u need understanding of the Holy Spirit to understand it

since you have found it show us...
that's why we all are reading this post.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
poketoholo01:
If there is pre-destination then the concept of freewill is nafin but a lie cos we can't change wat will be!

exactly.....i love this your write up
And if there is pre-destination the God would be said to be partial reason is why would he (God) give some humans "good" destinies and some "bad" destinies?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Myde4naija(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
booqee:

I'm confused honestly ..

only Christians will be confused and will remain confusion till thy kingdom come, because without Adam first sin Jesus wont die on the cross and without Jesus death no xtianity. Xtians are made to believe that God intention is to make man reside in garden of eden for life.

My question is did God fail in that mission ?
Who destroyed God plan?

Subhannallah

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by menacetosociety: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
booqee:

I'm confused honestly ..

I stopped believing the day i learnt that the World is over 6000years

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by achorladey: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Did God Know That Adam and Eve Would Sin?
MANY people ask this question in all sincerity. When the issue of God’s permission of wickedness is raised, the sin of the first human pair in the garden of Eden quickly comes into focus. The thought that ‘God knows everything’ may easily lead some to the conclusion that God must have known beforehand that Adam and Eve would disobey him.
If God truly had foreknown that this perfect couple would sin, what would this imply? Such a notion would attribute many negative traits to God. He would seem to be unloving, unjust, and insincere. Some might label it cruel to expose the first humans to something that was foreknown to end badly. God might seem responsible for—or at least an accomplice to—all the badness and suffering that followed throughout history. To some, our Creator would even appear foolish.
Does Jehovah God, as revealed in the Scriptures, match such a negative description? To answer that, let us examine what the Bible says about the creative works and the personality of Jehovah.
“It Was Very Good”
Regarding God’s creation, including the first humans on earth, the Genesis account says: “God saw everything he had made and, look! it was very good.” (Genesis 1:31 ) Adam and Eve were perfectly made, ideally suited to their earthly environment. There was nothing deficient in their makeup. Created “very good,” they were certainly capable of the good conduct that was required of them. They were created “in God’s image.” ( Genesis 1:27 ) So they had the capacity to demonstrate to some degree the godly qualities of wisdom, loyal love, justice, and goodness. Reflecting such qualities would help them to make decisions that would benefit them and bring pleasure to their heavenly Father.
Jehovah endowed these perfect, intelligent creatures with free will. So they were by no means preprogrammed to please God—like some sort of robot. Think about it. Which would mean more to you—a gift that is given mechanically or one that comes from the heart? The answer is obvious. Likewise, if Adam and Eve had freely chosen to obey God, their obedience would have meant all the more to him. The capacity to choose enabled the first human pair to obey Jehovah out of love.— Deuteronomy 30:19, 20 .
Righteous, Just, and Good
The Bible reveals Jehovah’s qualities to us. These qualities make it impossible for him to have anything to do with sin. Jehovah “is a lover of righteousness and justice,” says Psalm 33:5 . Thus, James 1:13 notes: “With evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.” Out of fairness and consideration, God warned Adam: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.” (Genesis 2:16, 17 ) The first couple were given a choice between endless life and death. Would it not have been hypocritical for God to warn them against a specific sin while already knowing the bad outcome? As “a lover of righteousness and justice,” Jehovah would not have offered a choice that in reality did not exist.
Jehovah is also abundant in goodness. (Psalm 31:19 ) Describing God’s goodness, Jesus said: “Who is the man among you whom his son asks for bread—he will not hand him a stone, will he? Or, perhaps, he will ask for a fish—he will not hand him a serpent, will he? Therefore, if you, although being wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more so will your Father who is in the heavens give good things to those asking him?” (Matthew 7:9-11 ) God gives “good things” to his creatures. The way humans were created and the Paradise home prepared for them testify to God’s goodness. Would such a good Sovereign be so cruel as to provide a beautiful home that he knew would be taken away? No. Our righteous and good Maker is not to blame for man’s rebellion.
“Wise Alone”
The Scriptures also show that Jehovah is “wise alone.” (Romans 16:27 ) God’s heavenly angels witnessed many manifestations of this boundless wisdom. They began “shouting in applause” when Jehovah brought forth his earthly creations. (Job 38:4-7 ) No doubt these intelligent spirit creatures followed events in the garden of Eden with great interest. Would it, then, make sense for a wise God, after creating an awe-inspiring universe and an array of marvelous earthly works, to bring forth under the eyes of his angelic sons two unique creatures who he knew were bound to fail? Clearly, to plan such a calamity would not stand to reason.
Still, someone may object, ‘But how could an all-wise God not have known?’ Granted, a facet of Jehovah’s great wisdom is his capability to know “from the beginning the finale.” (Isaiah 46:9, 10 ) However, he does not have to use this capability, just as he does not always have to use his immense power to the full. Jehovah wisely uses his ability of foreknowledge selectively. He uses it when it makes sense to do so and fits the circumstances.
The ability to refrain from using foreknowledge can be illustrated with a feature of modern technology. Someone watching a prerecorded sports match has the option to watch the final minutes first in order to know the outcome. But he does not have to start that way. Who could criticize him if he chose to watch the entire match from the beginning? Similarly, the Creator evidently chose not to see how things would turn out. Rather, he chose to wait and, as events unfolded, see how his earthly children would conduct themselves.
As mentioned earlier, Jehovah in his wisdom did not create the first humans as automatons programmed for a fixed course. Instead, he lovingly endowed them with free will. By choosing the right course, they could manifest their love, gratitude, and obedience, thereby bringing added delight to themselves and to Jehovah as their heavenly Father.— Proverbs 27:11; Isaiah 48:18 .
The Scriptures show that on many occasions God did not make use of his ability of foreknowledge. For example, when faithful Abraham went to the point of attempting to sacrifice his son, Jehovah could say: “Now I do know that you are God-fearing in that you have not withheld your son, your only one, from me.” ( Genesis 22:12 ) On the other hand, there were also occasions when the bad conduct of certain individuals caused God to “feel hurt.” Would he have felt such pain if he had long known what they would do?— Psalm 78:40, 41; 1 Kings 11:9, 10 .
Thus, it is only reasonable to conclude that the all-wise God did not exercise his ability of foreknowledge to know in advance that our first parents would sin. He was not so foolish as to embark on a bizarre venture, using his ability to know the outcome in advance and then staging a mere rerun of what he already knew.
“God Is Love”
God’s adversary, Satan, initiated the rebellion in Eden that resulted in negative consequences, including sin and death. Satan thus was “a manslayer.” He also proved to be “a liar and the father of the lie.” ( John 8:44 ) Driven by bad motives himself, he strives to attribute bad motives to our loving Creator. It suits him well to shift the blame for man’s sin to Jehovah.
The quality of love is the strongest reason why Jehovah chose not to know in advance that Adam and Eve would sin. Love is God’s main attribute. “God is love,” says 1 John 4:8 . Love is positive, not negative. It looks for the good in others. Yes, motivated by love, Jehovah God wanted the best for the first human pair.
Even though God’s earthly children had the option of making an unwise choice, our loving God was not inclined to be pessimistic or to be suspicious of his perfect creatures. He had amply provided for them and had equipped them well. It was only appropriate that God should expect, not rebellion, but loving obedience in return. He knew that Adam and Eve had the ability to act loyally, as was later proved even by imperfect men, such as Abraham, Job, Daniel, and many others.
“With God all things are possible,” said Jesus. ( Matthew 19:26 ) That is a comforting thought. Jehovah’s love, along with his other dominant attributes of justice, wisdom, and power, guarantees that in due time he can and will remove all the effects of sin and death.—
Revelation 21:3-5 .
Clearly, Jehovah did not know beforehand that the first couple would sin. While he was pained by the disobedience of man and the ensuing suffering, God knew that this temporary situation would not prevent the fulfillment of his eternal purpose for the earth and humans upon it. Why not find out more about that purpose and how you may benefit from its glorious fulfillment? *

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
lekkie073:

job was tempted by satan....he was once rich but all his ruches vanished. ..u know the end. everything is life us for a reason. everyone cannot be rich. even the bible said the battle ia not for the strong neither is the race for the swift.....its all a matter of time and chance. if u r not ordained to be a rich man no matter how hard u try u will never be rich
This is not true. God "allowed" satan to try job because his steadfastness to God was so much, God had so much belief in Job that he wouldn't deny him even in time of want. Certain temptations & trials are test we must face before we meet promotion says tb joshua. If you read your bible well, it saysafter the "trying times" job got back twice of the riches he had before.
Pastor chris oyakhilome says although there could be miracle in growth, Growth in itself isn't a miracle. Its an application of revealed principles & means. No matter who you are (Good/evil), if you apply these revealed principles & means you'll grow but as a christian, there is what is called Good success. Success not solely from human effort but through spoken word in manifestation.
If you still doubt me, see this passage below

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Myde4naija(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
booqee:

I'm confused honestly ..

only Christians will be confused and will remain confusion till thy kingdom come, because without Adam first sin Jesus wont die on the cross and without Jesus death no xtianity. Xtians are made to believe that God intention is to make man reside in garden of eden for life.

My question is did God fail in that mission ?
Who destroyed God plan?
Even if the sin of eaten the forbidden fruit is so enoumous can't God forgive without him dieing.
Many more questions arise but Quran 2:256 said there is clear distinction between truth and falsehood. May God guide those who are genuinely seeking the right path.
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by kokomilala(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
The purpose of God putting that tree there is for man to choose between loving him or doing otherwise.He created man with freewill.Therefore, He wouldn't force anyone to love him.But, for those who elect to lead their lives apart from Him have already made their choice.

P.s.We are actually gods.Psalm 82:6
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Abudu2000(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Christianity leads to paranoia!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by achorladey: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
If you can't understand the simple analogy of Analice107 then dare to read this it touches every aspect raised so far in the course of this thread. Be it God acting unjustly or the fact is omnipresent it omnipotent. Read and learn how Jehovah uses his four major attributes Love wisdom justice and power
Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
analice107:

your point is not valid my brother...as me why

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin by banio: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
When I was a kid, I imagined and asked so many similar questions. But now I am grown, I no longer imagine and think like a child.

Some of the questions were:
1) Who created God or How did God come into existence
2) I use to think that God comes to take offering money
The childish questions are endless.

They may be pertinent and innocent questions

Life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.