Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person (7278 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / This Big Boobs Eh I Wander How She Dey Feel Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
So... Your a virgin... An a girl... Get in line.. undecided

If na commendation and praises you dey find you shall not get... Quote me anywhere... undecided
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyIsaac:
So... Your a virgin... An a girl... Get in line.. undecided

If na commendation and praises you dey find you shall not get... Quote me anywhere... undecided

yes sir
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

oya i will change d pix now
Well...that ain't enough, you know, right? You could a collection of someone's pictures.

I want something more tangible and more substantial
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Well...that ain't enough, you know, right? You could a collection of someone's pictures.

I want something more tangible and more substantial

i really dont know what you want bt all i can tell you is thats me on my profile

i dnt see why i need to prove it sef...

i'm pretty nd i know it
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

i really dont know what you want bt all i can tell you is thats me on my profile

i dnt see why i need to prove it sef...

i'm pretty nd i know it
Pretty? Of course, you are, which is why I dashed you the only like on your profile picture now cool...that's if you're really the person behind this moniker. lipsrsealed

And, of course, you owe nobody no explanations, so...rock ya thing
. cool smiley
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Pretty? Of course, you are, which is why I dashed you the only like on your profile picture now cool...that's if you're really the person behind this moniker. lipsrsealed

And, of course, you owe nobody no explanations, so...rock ya thing
. cool smiley

gracias
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

gracias
De Nada. smiley
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
De Nada. smiley

bien, min amino
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

bien, min amino
wink cool
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
wink cool

hope ure good
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

hope ure good
Positive. Wbu?
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Positive. Wbu?

i'm good too
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by JoeCutie(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
demiladegold:

i'm good too
Good to know. cool
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by demiladegold(f): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
Good to know. cool

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by dapsonlou(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2016
bqlekan:

Nah,most were more than just hear-believe. It was a confirmatory experimen. You grab?

Confirmed as in you use your tip to probe it, or confirm by taking her Words for it?
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by bqlekan(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
dapsonlou:

Confirmed as in you use your tip to probe it, or confirm by taking her Words for it?
Lol, who does that, BTW, I neef not open my can of worms here

1 Like

Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by dapsonlou(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
bqlekan:

Lol, who does that, BTW, I neef not open my can of worms here

Lol go and get a refund for all the money you spend on those Lies
Re: Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person by AceDomino(m): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Virgin or Virginia, gurls will still remain girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked / My Experience In A Pool / What Temperament Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.