Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64413 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple. The guy doesn't joke with anything that concerns the girl affair.

Today being June 11, this particular girl is getting married to one guy like that and the worst part is that not only that she breaks the guy's heart but she didn't let the guy know about her marriage plans Till today.

The guy in quote is very unhappy and was calculating how much he has spent on the girl since they started, not that he has a lot but he is trying his best to use the little money he has at his disposal to solve the girl's needs whenever they arise, no matter how big or small just to show the girl that he really lovers her.

I felt so bad for the guy but on a second thought I ask my self what is the need for dating? why do girls pretend they love you just to be with you for a while just to gain something from you and most of them know that they can't be with you for long still they persist on staying, by so doing l, they end up chasing away those that has the intention of staying with you forever..

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart.. Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it..spend because you have not because your thinking that the girl will be your future wife where as she sees you as an ordinary friend..if you don't have, don't try so hard to impress because no matter what you do on this earth, you can never impress a girl...
na today? I m not surprised...most girls I know don't marry because of love and that's why we have failed marriages nowadays. most girls of nowadays are just too materialistic. If ur friend starts sleeping around some idiots will give him names not knowing what he has been through. Well I wudnt advise him to do that. I am happy he has tasted one of the things life has got to offer. He's now experienced

6 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ronald4lif(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
bakynes:

No way you wont attach yourself to a woman if you date her for long.

Pal, it's called dating with your brains not blokos, get attached but keep it at check. When you're dating a woman and observe that she's depending on you financially your gumption should tell that once there's a stop to the flow of cash she'd likely port to someone who can fits into her demands.

Another it's when you're dating an average Nigerian you should fraternize with the fact that marriage is their next goal (for those in mid and above twenties) thus when you're still a hustler on the streets recognize the fact that she'd leave you for the highest 'bidder' who'll pop the nuptial question and therefore mind how you invest your meagre resources on her.

Buddy, I love with my cerebrum even if I'm to get married today I won't be manipulated by the sumptuous femoral of wifey. It's an experience that comes as one ages, youngsters won't grasp it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by girl4rmspace(f): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i don't doubt the fact that the guy loves the girl, but who knows he might never have told her anything bout marriage and perhaps the lady wasn't getting any younger in age and decided to find her way.

I loved my bae very much but when ever we are discussing and she mentions marriage or abt kids i become mute because (thats by the way)i won't really blame the girl till i here her version o what happened.

why exactly were you finding it hard to settle down with a woman you claim to love?
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by girl4rmspace(f): 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
EscobarSnipes:
After looking at all these things, I still wonder why guys still fall in love. I move with the mindset that no matter how much u please a lady, she'll still subconsciously keep comparing you to her numerous toasters and NO MATTER HOW LONG SHE RESISTS she'll surely dump you when the time comes. The funny part is that she'll do the same to the next guy & the guy after him, it continues. Why do guys still fall in love?

i never do that, not all girls are the same so that's a flawed logic

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ifypadua: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
The guy lost his tinking cap for spending on a woman... Mistake noted dude
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by santos2020: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
majour:
Its a stage in life every man must pass through, it toughen u up
it is a big lie,not every man pass through it,you better be single,and spend your money on meaningfull capital projet that will help you in future,than to be DECIVEING yourself DATING.smh grin

5 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Rexhenrex(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
girl4rmspace:

why exactly were you finding it hard to settle down with a woman you claim to love?
it something i don't wanna talk about and not here of all places so i will skip the question.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Rick9(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
ticker:
this is the most sensible post i have ever read on nairaland. kudos bruv
Thanks am honoured

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Rick9(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Trina0936:

You must be truly wise! Cool signature cool
Ahhaahhaah thanks oh, but am not wise , am just a lover of Wisdom. #Philosopher

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Rick9:
Ahhaahhaah thanks oh, but am not wise , am just a lover of Wisdom. #Philosopher
Loving wisdom makes you wise as well! Keep it up! cool

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Chinexd22nd(m): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple. The guy doesn't joke with anything that concerns the girl affair.

Today being June 11, this particular girl is getting married to one guy like that and the worst part is that not only that she breaks the guy's heart but she didn't let the guy know about her marriage plans Till today.

The guy in quote is very unhappy and was calculating how much he has spent on the girl since they started, not that he has a lot but he is trying his best to use the little money he has at his disposal to solve the girl's needs whenever they arise, no matter how big or small just to show the girl that he really lovers her.

I felt so bad for the guy but on a second thought I ask my self what is the need for dating? why do girls pretend they love you just to be with you for a while just to gain something from you and most of them know that they can't be with you for long still they persist on staying, by so doing l, they end up chasing away those that has the intention of staying with you forever..

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart.. Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it..spend because you have not because your thinking that the girl will be your future wife where as she sees you as an ordinary friend..if you don't have, don't try so hard to impress because no matter what you do on this earth, you can never impress a girl...
Brother it's painful sha... Had my own experience this year, found out she was dating my friend... February 7th, a Sunday I won't forget... Since that day I learnt my lesson... A guy will not learn, but from experience...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2016
adeborode:
d girl thinks, she has done wat is right in his own eyes,she will also pay bk in pain in d future,dat one is for sure.cos is either she spend it on her ss child or better still one her children will die after spending much on d child.d devil we so perfect it dat dat child might have gotten to 400l she we jst hear her death.abeg leave her karma will soon met her
Karma no go work for this one because she no use the said guy. From wat the OP wrote i am very sure they were also having sex. So all these because she saw a better option and moved on? If na guy do same thing you no go talk oh! undecided Iranu

3 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by kayodedada1(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2016
jboy73:
Ab0ki sit down.

Even guys are like that... It happens everywhere in the world... Your friend should move on with His unplanned life.

Haven't you heard of cases where guy dump their 10years sweetheart to marry one village bimbo their mother recommended for them?

I repeat... Go and sit down.
wariz dis 1 saying

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by mhizzpatra(f): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2016
..[/quote][/b]
kevin25:
A guy in my neighborhood was dating a girl for a long time, I knew them as the best couple.

Everyday is a lesson I have learnt my own today...I hope your learnt yours, is better to define any relationship to avoid the stories that touches the heart...Define it so that you don't spend your hard earn money on a girl that doesn't value it....

All i see here is how much money was wasted on her...he should be talking time not money...my opinion tho.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2016
1. Always find a God fearing girl. She may not be Behind or romantic, but she will be true to you and she will not learn badness and deceit
2. Girls of nowadays have been hurt from age 12. So they choose to become players as a way of life. Imagine a girl who went to have sex with another man one-week before her wedding. Girls are often on a revenge mission on all men once they have been dis-virgined and dumped. To many girls, all men are the same: RELATIONSHIP CRIMINALS
3. Always remember that girls can not be left on their own unsupervised. You must always give them enough assignment e.g. sex, pregnancy, children, money, trade affection, attention, praises, gifts, surprises etc {you must also create continuous uncertainties and anxieties when the need arises}

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by nortcentrallord(m): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:

Who told you the relationship wasn't defined? Lol. Rule no. 1. Never trust nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Crysallis(m): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2016
jboy73:
Ab0ki sit down.

Even guys are like that... It happens everywhere in the world... Your friend should move on with His unplanned life.

Haven't you heard of cases where guy dump their 10years sweetheart to marry one village bimbo their mother recommended for them?

gonsidon
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by otokx(m): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Observing, observation.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by DozieInc(m): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2016
FACTORS WOMEN CONSIDER. 1. THEIR AGE 2. YOUR AGE 3. YOUR FINANCIAL POSITION 4. YOUR READINESS FOR MARRIAGE 5. YOUR PERSONALITY 6. LOVE??
note** - avoid overly dependent or desperate ladies..

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by aubventure: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=jboy73 post=46485769] Ab0ki sit down.

[/quot
if because people do evil to other you choose to do evil or support evil people do to others then let evil you know nothing about befall you
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by DozieInc(m): 12:37am On Jun 12, 2016
most ladies would readily abandon their present relationships for the next available one.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm...cool story, can u start all over again?
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chronique(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2016
Taking note.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ikgabriel(m): 12:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Wait she's gon be here by 4:30am on Monday to give her side of d story. tongue

Rexhenrex:
i don't doubt the fact that the guy loves the girl, but who knows he might never have told her anything bout marriage and perhaps the lady wasn't getting any younger in age and decided to find her way.

I loved my bae very much but when ever we are discussing and she mentions marriage or abt kids i become mute because (thats by the way)i won't really blame the girl till i here her version o what happened.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=aubventure post=46493184][/quote] Mr evil preacher.. and u just wish me bad for sying the truth...All this bigotted fake christians
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by uyplus(m): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2016
kevin25:

Are you translating from your native language to English? Your sentence construction skill is poor..

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by ournaijablog(f): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2016
osemu8:
spare tyre...very important...
grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by papiwyte(m): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Woman wahala grin grin grin oluwa is involve
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by RUDEBOYY(m): 1:13am On Jun 12, 2016
grin
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 12, 2016
omonnakoda:
It is an unfortunate practice among kerosene users to spend money on women in the name of girlfriend. Simple advice NEVER do it as in NEVER. These days boys and girls in southern Nigeria all g to school and have equal opportunities to make money. Why are you "solving" a woman's problems??

Kerosene folk!!

grin
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by shevchenko(m): 1:37am On Jun 12, 2016
Like this is the worst forum in the universe .

I am abroad ,sometimes I feel a disconnect and want to connect with Nigerians .Look at the ridiculous and disguisting topic in front page
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by amdoyin82(m): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2016
banmee:

You still haven't learnt anything about women. A woman will only hook up with you permanently if you can provide comfort or have the potential of providing it. The only time a woman wouldn't care about it that much is when she is in her "growing up stage". Like when she is in college and partying. Once she graduates, all bets are off and her hunting begins. They don't like to admit it but that is the freaking truth. There is nothing bad about it though. It's just how women are built. I am married and totally in love with an amazing woman. We've been together for almost two decades but i don't kid myself by thinking that if i did not show potential when we were courting she would have married me. We all have our roles to play. I am supposed to provide; so i provide. Understand this fact and you will have any woman you want. Don't believe me? #Oshiomole. #OBJ. #Donald Trump.
mehn! U are a man of wisdom. I have just learnt son tinz now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.