Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (64415 Views)

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by amdoyin82(m): 1:49am On Jun 12, 2016
uyplus:

Are you translating from your native language to English? Your sentence construction skill is poor..
hmmmmm! Arayeeee....but at least u understood every bit of d story... Check ur fingers

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Ademusiwa1: 1:50am On Jun 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by badonkadonk: 1:55am On Jun 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
Well, sh1t happens. Guys shouldn't spend more than they can afford or forgo when dating, so they don't feel cheated when things like this happens. My rule is not to get overly attached to any woman, just enjoy the moment while it last and if she leaves her loss not mine.

Solid point....
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by francizy(m): 2:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]
Don't run away . Open a means of communication. That if you find a woman.
I am personally a shy man. I am not a bad talk if the topic interest me, I don't think I am that stupid, when I see fashola with his Mushin olosha English. I can't not do bad with public speaking.
At least I will not be speaking Mushin olosha English. Now joke apart.
I am not gay. But some women mid understand men some time. I have to get to know a woman first.
I remember travelling from Canada to France on my way back to Canada , someone was on the board the plane that our conversation jam. By the time i came off the plane she rejected my number. So expenrence like this shy me away from women. Because women are not predictable.
I been to several cities like new york etc the women too are the same. They have this mood swings that is unpredictable
Now jokes apart. ][/size]

Sinaj, why did you let your lover off the hook and without his medication? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 12, 2016
histemple:
Fear them
Ho ha
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by amunekeuto: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2016
jboy73:
Ab0ki sit down.

Even guys are like that... It happens everywhere in the world... Your friend should move on with His unplanned life.

Haven't you heard of cases where guy dump their 10years sweetheart to marry one village bimbo their mother recommended for them?

I repeat... Go and sit down.
what of the kpomo he was getting from the girl?
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
Chai! Money wey ur frnd for u start business finish for woman head grin

It hurts tho.

Loosing d one u love to someone else.

Serzly it's better u define ur reltnshp to reduce d risk.

Ur frnd shud take heart, daz xperience for him wink

undecided remove that dirty table pic
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chineduemmao: 2:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Kiakiakiakiakiachchchchbuhahahahahahahakokokohokohahaha...LWKMD abeg sleep carry me, nonsense tori...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by banmee(m): 2:32am On Jun 12, 2016
amdoyin82:
mehn! U are a man of wisdom. I have just learnt son tinz now.

Lol. It's quite simple you know. You don't need money to get a good woman. All you need is to prove you have the potential to be successful. Once a woman is satisfied that one day you most likely will be successful, she will stick by you through thick and thin. Otherwise, you are O.Y.O.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Kobidave1(m): 3:00am On Jun 12, 2016
This same shit has happened to me once so it made me learn never to trust a girl again. In fact I can put my money on my fellow gut not a girl again.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by calito5: 3:20am On Jun 12, 2016
BY NEXT WEEK I WILL BE SENDING
FREE 15+ ODDS DAILY TO THOSE OF YOU
THAT WILL REGISTER WITH MY
LINK
http://www./registration/affiliate400281
WE ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY THOSE WHO REGISTER WITH
MY LINK WILL GET IT, SO INBOX ME
WHEN YOU DO SO.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by chizobamgbume(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Cry cry baby. They were only dating and not engaged. No time to waste abeg. If the guy disappoints her tomorrow, would you marry her?

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Project400: 3:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Interesting smiley
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by suruwilliams(m): 3:58am On Jun 12, 2016
Engrobiorah:

You get bad mouth.
So if person GF leave am den his life is unplanned?
Rude undecided
very rude no conscience angry am not suprised,by their way of talking you shall no them

2 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Araoluwa005(m): 4:07am On Jun 12, 2016
By D.K. Olukoya G.O MFM
1. Wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime .
2. A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married.
3. Silence can never be misquoted.
4. If you want what no one has had, you must do what no one has done.
5. When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life.
6. It is better to be single and alone than to be married to the wrong person.
7. Avoid a contentious woman.
8. 3 men to avoid:
a. A hot tempered man.
b. A womanizer.
c. A drunkard.
9. Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage.
10. Never be yoked to anyone who will not be yoked to Christ.
11. 3 words that echo peace in a marriage:
a. I love you .
b. I am sorry .
c. Thank you.
12. Don't waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness.
13. Cohabitation is a recipe for marital failure .
14. Deal with anti marriage dreams.
15. Masturbation is destruction.
16. Marriage without friendship is like a sky without the sun.
17. If you rush into marriage, you may end up with someone who will bury your destiny.
18. A successful marriage is always a triangle : God, A man and a woman.
19. Why you marry is as important as who you marry.
20. Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice.
21. A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.
22. Do not place your priority on good looks ; no woman is ugly, she just needs rebranding.
23. 3 major characteristics to look for in a woman :
a. Fear of God.
b. Wisdom.
c. Discretion (beauty is vanity ).
24. The best way to enslave a woman is to show her love excessively - as a rule, women don't run away from where they're pampered.
25. Love is not blind ; infatuation and lust are blind.
26. Love puts God first, lust puts sex first.
27. Test every love with your peace of mind, if it is absent, God is not there.
28. If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends.
29. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
30. Desperation leads to frustration.
31. Bad marriages can be avoided before they begin.
32. Keep your self pure and your bed undefiled.
33. It is spiritual insanity to plan to convert someone so you can marry the person.
34. Wage war against the devil that fought your parents' marriage.
35. Marriage is a covenant, always look before you leap.
36. It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing in God to be single.
37. A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
38. Do not marry money or property, marry a person.
39. Be presentable. Pls ma/sir forward this message to the singles around you. God bless you wonderfully as you do so. Nice weekend

6 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Cutehector(m): 4:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Still learning cheesy
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Spots on! I' ve been there too & NEVER AGAIN can any b*tch toy with my emotions, NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by laikas: 4:39am On Jun 12, 2016
my dear, its evrywhr. it happened to me too, buh nw am stronger than i use to be.
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by SPG4U(m): 4:47am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Damfostopper(m): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by akanbiaa(m): 4:53am On Jun 12, 2016
No Real guy that truly loves a lady will boast or circulate news on how much he has spent on her, and a girl that truly loves a guy will hardly collect things from the guy until its the last option. She does not want to inconvenience him. OP Marriage is more deeper than how much spent and affection but mutual bond, compatibility and Destiny.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by firstolalekan(m): 4:53am On Jun 12, 2016
AfricanApple:
she broke his heart and the first thing that came to his mind is how much money he has spent on her! then he is a dumb azz
Ode
What else should come to his mind? How many times he missed to Fúck her

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by HIV1: 5:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Don't fall in love.[color=][/color] love is a disease of the heart
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by SSkillzzz(m): 5:11am On Jun 12, 2016
histemple:
Well, It is disheartening but guys should be smart enough about falling in love.

There must have been signs because marriage planning doesn't just happen in a week.
it can happen if there is pregnancy involved
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by womanlyke: 5:17am On Jun 12, 2016
I have seen a case where a man spends a lot to b with a lady for one reason that is not marriage,first thing u should have done is to ask him his intentions, I want wat has he been waiting for the past yes without proposing for marriage...
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by anigbajumo(m): 5:29am On Jun 12, 2016
nwabuwa:
The guy is at fault.. Settle ursef, ur family, ur boy friends before a bitch..
When a girl asks u for phone buy second phone for ur self, if she asks for provisions postpone it till eternity..That's my own take.. If she no gree give u Tato abeg tok it in, u might be saving ur self from hiv..

Laugh wan kill me here oooooo.No matter how, una go still spend but is just with sense....

Ladies of nowadays dey dump nigga anyhow, after da guy dey please her she still drop him,watin ladies want gan self??I no understand....No matter how, person go still drop something but not to hesitate to tatoo yer name inside her toto...

Benefit of being polygamous in Nature, if una dey date only one gal (naija gal) una don enter one chance.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Only fools fall in love ''in Dej loaf voice"
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by OkoAnike(m): 5:37am On Jun 12, 2016
I have spent some time going thru comments... Huummmm

One thing is sure, she will later find the need to be with this young man, because she will surely missed him @ most critical moment of her marriage, knowing fully well the she has lost a value that she never tot of now and there is nothing any body can do, such moment will come... Hence regret is not far from such attitude either male /female folks.

What make a man or woman long after his or her EX, is because of related issues like this.

If a relationship is going to end both parties must be involve, I don't want to dwell much on this, but check around u... Huummmm, even married pple who seems to be tired of each other and get divorced will one day miss that very minute thing in each others life.

HENCE, her decision is a season film that will continue to play till only God know, God will spare our life and keep this forum active for us to learn more lessons from her life.

Op, keep on the watch out and give us update on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 12, 2016
'Sometimes love comes around
(Love comes around)
And it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
(Knocks you down)".

As one who has broken hearts I advice you to take your friend out and celebrate. He is FREE! No longer Cupid's captive. He should concentrate on growing financially and stay off dating for now. An emotionally weak man is soon weak,financially,economically,physically,psychologically,socially,spiritually and all other "lly".

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Emimoney(m): 5:38am On Jun 12, 2016
AfricanApple:
she broke his heart and the first thing that came to his mind is how much money he has spent on her! then he is a dumb azz
one of the reasons i go to brothel every month, than having a gf, u play hard to get at the end u break the guy's heart, no time fot that sh¡t

1 Like

Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by firstking01(m): 5:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life by Sike(m): 5:42am On Jun 12, 2016
This life tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.