Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here (57373 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ijobaboy: 4:48am On Jun 15, 2016
So on point....,..quote author=Freakypinky post=46567157]Going radio silent is the best way to break up.
Just create distance until you're no longer missed.
Thank me later.[/quote]
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by yunnyp(m): 4:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Goldie88:
well, he asked me to tell him everything about me and I started confessing like a witch... thinking he would be able to handle my past but I got home that day and he went silent on me, didn't call, I was so oooo ooo hurt... I jumped, I cried, I did a sort, it didn't change his mind....

years later, I met someone but I will break his heart and I am doing it already, not that I want to but I can't Marry a psychopath... a woman beater

according to his records, he has break a lot of girls heart, slept with two sisters, and all kind of atrocities

it's bad he changed when he met me but it still doesn't change the fact that I am going to smash that heart to pieces... throw into the trash can

he would never raise his hands to beat any lady again

fucking psycho!

short of word..
some guyz and their gbege
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Do you know if the guy has been playing games with her emotion?
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by hollas2jnr(m): 4:57am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Going radio silent is the best way to break up.
Thank me later.
No it's not the best way to break up... Talking it out is the best way, difficult though but it's the best... It gives room for a total closure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by beejayy002: 5:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Twaci:
The girl is stvpid.

I thought over the phone breakup was worst. This beats it.

my own girl friend who I call my ex in my mind told me About 5 months ago that I should go and face my masters program first, after which we can now talk about relationship ( not marriage oo)..now that she knew I will b rounding up in about a month time,her calls and caring attitudes has been out of ds world....but me just dey look her in 3HD...she go see worst heart break

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by rodbel(m): 5:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Fresia01:
silence.... very painful...my bf tried it once on me and I felt like committing suicide... I sent him different msgs...called buh no reply... then I compiled one heart touching msg very long ooo and sent to him bit by bit ...guess it touched him :-Xcus he called dat same night and asked for us to see n talk...we drove to a lake side bought suya and chicken..he said we needed d suya and chicken cus we are sure gonna have a long conversation n therefore there is need to spice it up...my heart entered my stomach...fear catch me I tink say na break up talk ooo...we got there and he asked me if I see us being together beyond now....I jux hugged him and told him not to say anything bout break up else I will collapse.... to cut it short...we made up and we are still together... love is sweet n painful at d same time..

According to your sign... u wanna propose to Seun. So u wud b breaking up with the bros up there... undecided
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by victorjoe(m): 5:04am On Jun 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Try that shit on me and you will never live to wedd the new man.

Say wetin happen? Bro, u wont do nothing. Truth is, the guy no sharp. He missed vital signs he should have paid attention to. In this country, Marriage takes time from d day it was fixed. So he should have noticed 1 tiny thing. Maybe he was not serious with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by platypus(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Goldie88:
well, he asked me to tell him everything about me and I started confessing like a witch... thinking he would be able to handle my past but I got home that day and he went silent on me, didn't call, I was so oooo ooo hurt... I jumped, I cried, I did a sort, it didn't change his mind....

years later, I met someone but I will break his heart and I am doing it already, not that I want to but I can't Marry a psychopath... a woman beater

according to his records, he has break a lot of girls heart, slept with two sisters, and all kind of atrocities

it's bad he changed when he met me but it still doesn't change the fact that I am going to smash that heart to pieces... throw into the trash can

fucking psycho!

When your past hunts you and you continue to blame other for it, no good results come out.
Continue to blame others for your past until no one gives you his heart to break again.
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Perfectionist11: 5:08am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Freakypinky post=46567157]Going radio silent is the best way to break up.

Lol..they call that formula:Ghosting,..its 4 people hu can't see/ignore the writing on d wall...I. Kinda love it.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Trini45: 5:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Cutehector:
Well all through my relationship years, i"v been d one initiating the breaking up...
nairaland and lies sha!....nawa o
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by olaasiwaju: 5:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Ok sir, i go tell my girl now make she know use that method, if Allah know join us together nothing man fit do joor,make una leave tory for tory joor.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Arizonaguy(m): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.
sound like a nollywood crap
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by doskie(m): 5:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Thank me later.
i tried that method with one Juliet. She called and called and called, sent numerous text messages and i didn't respond to any. Until one day she sent a text informing me that their grandmother's house in ikeja has been sold and 25m got to her. I swear till today i still regret what i did. I apologized but she didn't respond. I even lied that I've been in coma since then. Tchai.... Juliet oooooooohhh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by yunnyp(m): 5:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by yunnyp(m): 5:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Ladycloud:
not that.. V never been a dumper or the dumpee grin

which means u are not dating one Man..
chai....
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by doskie(m): 5:30am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:
Had an accident after seeing him off, was admitted and spent two weeks writhing in pain cos I was badly injured and stitched. The dude came one faithful day and called it off reason being my 'beautiful' face won't be as it used to. I cried, reported him to God and moved on. New guy came onboard and helped me through, I became more "prettier." Years later, dude had a devastating accident that left him imbecilic, now he's back asking for my hand in marriage saying God showed him I'm his wife. I just laughed.
i tried to check for 'pretty' but nothing to show
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by yunnyp(m): 5:31am On Jun 15, 2016
don't even know what to say because it is very painful..
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by impactinfluence: 5:48am On Jun 15, 2016
jopretty:

You WICKeT ooooo grin
jopretty:

You WICKeT ooooo dat guy never. See he wife
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Pinkieblue(f): 5:52am On Jun 15, 2016
doskie:
i tried that method with one Juliet. She called and called and called, sent numerous text messages and i didn't respond to any. Until one day she sent a text informing me that their grandmother's house in ikeja has been sold and 25m got to her. I swear till today i still regret what i did. I apologized but she didn't respond. I even lied that I've been in coma since then. Tchai.... Juliet oooooooohhh.

Dry

7 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Goldie88:

fucking psycho!
Na you gangan be psycho. To even harbor such thoughts shows why Mr A messed you up
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by donbenedict(m): 6:03am On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:

undecided how big is your dick
why do u ask? I knw u are up to smth irunobo..
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ashjay001(m): 6:04am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Thank me later.

Very true!

Then u jam one of ds pple that refuse to understand body language! Crying all over town, sending endless emissaries ...

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 15, 2016
Wow! Wedding food is an excellent way of breaking one's fast ! Guy is lucky
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by slowbreeze(f): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2016
Op She even had d decency to inform & invite u to her wedding.The most painful breakup was the silent treatment..Everything was going on fine, until he travelled to d town he grewup & stopped calling.,his reasons being work stress,network etc.I didnt mind,kept in touch ,he picked my calls weneva he wished.Was too blinded by love until I ran into one of his tatafo friends ; asking me if I was going for his wedding..Facebook also revealed a lot afterwards.When he found out dat I knew,he stopped picking or returning my calls..
Heart was broken but it was healed by a greater love...Yeah! I av since forgiven him,but I suppose he still feels guilty cos wen I ran into him at a public gathering, he virtually avoided eye contact wit me and dodged his face until I walked up to him to say "Hi".lol! Relationships breakup all d time,but people should try and do it wit all sense of maturity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by sparkleRed(f): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2016
I dnt break up, I just stop calling or texting, so once dat happens d guy get d gist....lol buh I always always become Friendz with my ex have neva had d dnt ever talk 2 me again scenario
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nelrulez(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Thank me later.
My exact style.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by midolian(m): 6:17am On Jun 15, 2016
mizthorlu:
gave me a nice treat, I love eating and I ate to my fill. we sat close to the sea, talked and i left his place, later at night, he told me on phone his with someone else.

2year's now and it's just like yesterday. I don't really regret it tho I still miss and love him but he gave me a departing parry (lol)
lol..Mayb cos u eat too much. He gave you that treat so u won't feel the pain much as you luv to eat than anything imaginable..Now the food has digested, you probably have gotten a better treat from someone else but you still luv him. And I think you luv the departing parry than the guy who gave it. grin grin

Well, sometimes the one u pray fervently to be with might not be best for you but another. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Antina(f): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Sadrey1:
After 2-3weeks without calling her, she just came on whatapp telling me we need to talk, I thought she wanted to resolve tins and ask me why I haven't call her, she just told me dat we need to break up... Gosh online breaking up mehn, dis girl doesn't respect me... I nearly cry mehn... Still nursing the wound in my heart though
Can u state the reason for not calling her for 2-3weeks? She might be thinking u are not serious. Haba!! 2 weeks of no calls.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Yet to experience it
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Oma307:
Yet to experience it

You don't have to. I swear it's like the feeling of being suffocated.
Re: The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here by Onosboi(m): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Freakypinky:
Thank me later.

GBAM!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.