Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (58066 Views)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by greatnaija01: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Lol at 93%. I'm in love with Rita Dominic. How many percentages can you shoot me with her?

Bros am a learner o for that matter but I live in edo state o and I know how they operate here
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Berlyn:
She's doing you a favor

Maybe she's + and doesn't want to expose his friend.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by mayskit4luv(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
schumastic:
IF ONLY ALL FRIEND-ZONE CAN COME WITH A PARTING GIFT OF SEX, WHO GO COMPLAIN..INFACT THEY SHOULD KNACK ME WITH FRIEND-ZONE PLENTY PARTING GIFT I NO MIND AFTER ALL GIFT NA GIFT grin grin grin

LWKMD.... ROTFL....
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by obstead200(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:
She put sex on the table bro grin
Take it and stop asking questions,before she reconsiders.

Sex can make a girl change her mind,good sex, so prepare for it grin
and u got the highest number of likes so far for this piece of common sense.
I dont know what the OP is waiting for.
He shud just take what was offered. it might even help him make up his mind whether he really wanna date the babe.

But then what do we know? he might have been taking it as friends with benefits before now.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by bellarmine: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good man, MightyPee. That lady wants you to get really involved.

If you turn down the Gift, just forget her, she will not give you a second thought.

The Gift is not just a gift, but a confirmation in disguise. She wants you to partake....That's her own way of confirming that she is serious.

A lady don't just give you such Gifts.

Note these words of hers:

*that she Loves you(hot point)
*Do you need a parting gift?

If you have known all those silly stuff about her as she said, and you are willing to date or marry her,

Simply, take the Gift, and right on the Gift, clear her doubts and assure her.

Then, see what happens after few weeks of her travel outside the country.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
In my own opinion bro you're just been sissy, acting like a lady. (Sorry to mention)

1. You stayed with her for too long, talked for too long, help her with her past relationship issues etc when you loved her.

2. She now sees you as a power bank, a UPS, a backup, a confidant, a secret box, a comforter.

3. You don't expect her to get in a serious relationship with you easily since you knew all her in and out. She can't display her ego again as she would to a guy who isn't familiar with her. Also if she misbehaves in future, you would blame her and have something in the past to link her misbehavior to.

4. OP you're not a confident person, in one of your reply you said "I wish I said my mind earlier. Now it's late" - you wrote something like that. It shows that she tells you it's late and you also agree it's late. Girls want someone who is determined to have them, not someone they will tell no and will agree to no like a dummy. You might have been bringing up the issue each time but you're always conceding defeat, OP try and defeat her for once if you will still talk to her.

5. Your chance of pulling her is vast sexually if you follow the above points and take caution. If you give her good sex she might change her mind, it's a major opportunity for you. But have it in mind that if you give her good sex without taking measures on the points I made above, she will enjoy your joystick and turn you to intimacy gadget, using you whenever she needs you but she won't date you. She will go on to date another guy she loves and if that one misbehave she go dey use you for backup whenever her future bfs misbehave.

So OP man up, take the bull by the horn, if you truly love her, and you're not just trying your luck in her side then you will take steps. Lastly reassure her that you will never use her past against her in action or in words. OP cram my username and ask for my bank account when things work out

3 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by jrusky(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
greatnaija01:
I can help you get her back and she will be the one to propose to you. It's too simple. You didn't even need to ask her politely. Your weakness is that you are being a gentle man.... Such ladies don't need that... In everything she mentioned about you.... One word is missing... ADVENTURE or RISKTAKER or SPONTANEOUS my brother Pee you are predictably boring tho sweetly loveable.... That's y she ain't sure. If you inbox me I can increase your chances to 93% and she will do all the work. Thank me later...

You have said the truth.

I really pity the guy though stuffs like this I don't like commenting on it but on this case I NOTCED the guy play it too cool and gentle girls like her don't need nice and cool stuffs its just a mystery of humanity which I cant understand some girls if you don't show them care they take you as careless guy while some if you care and pamper them oh my God you have kill yourself so I guess this guy need to change hand(Pls I'm not saying beaten or slapping ok) about her and follow the advise above or in his next relationship he should first study the girl to know what category she fall to is she those that need are and pampering or those who love being treated anyhow and harsh(Pls not beaten or slapping) before signing on to another relationship or else he may end up having heart attack if not careful.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Wednesday22: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
ILegend, pls help him out. He's confused

MightyPee:
so I was chatting with a long time friend of mine, we have been friends since 2L in the university, our friendship is 5years now. I have been asking her to date me but she has refused, giving excuses I don't think hold water.

What Do you think of her excuses?

Me? I think she was just complimenting me. our chat on Whatsapp today.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by JuanDeDios: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
greatnaija01:

Bros am a learner o for that matter but I live in edo state o and I know how they operate here
How who operates? Ladies?
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Sunkyphil(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yansh am na since she say she cant date u dont dull
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by SUPOL(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
She's now a runs girl in abuja. So she's actually doing u a flavour grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by abisolaarshow(f): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why would a normal woman even offer xes as parting gift
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Why am I the only one that saw the parting gift
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
abisolaarshow:

She's an HIV holder lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by metroid(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:

Guy 10 Star Lager for you on me grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by harsysky(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
She doesn't wana infect you with HIV for being too good. Run now b4 it's too late.

My Opinion sha.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
jrusky:

You have said the truth.

I really pity the guy though stuffs like this I don't like commenting on it but on this case I NOTCED the guy play it too cool and gentle girls like her don't need nice and cool stuffs its just a mystery of humanity which I cant understand some girls if you don't show them care they take you as careless guy while some if you care and pamper them oh my God you have kill yourself so I guess this guy need to change hand(Pls I'm not saying beaten or slapping ok) about her and follow the advise above or in his next relationship he should first study the girl to know what category she fall to is she those that need are and pampering or those who love being treated anyhow and harsh(Pls not beaten or slapping) before signing on to another relationship or else he may end up having heart attack if not careful.

In one word, he need to be a Rastafarian before he can get a yes
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by imakewealth: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
She doesn't want to tell you the hard truth .... You can't be her man... you just the friend type... Not the Badt Boy type and you know how much girls like "bad boy kinda guys" ...... sorryyy

If you push further she will tell you the hard truth ...... You can't date me .... You are too small for me .... You are a small boy

Sorry Pee.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by MrDoGood(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
so I was chatting with a long time friend of mine, we have been friends since 2L in the university, our friendship is 5years now. I have been asking her to date me but she has refused, giving excuses I don't think hold water.

just respect her wish bro and be the nice friend to her that u've always been.

i love her for one thing.............

SHE IS STRAIGHT FORWARD.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Innomach(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Have you been having sex with her? If yes, do you think you really satisfied her? Some girls are just so wild when it comes to sex and don't like having a "gentleman" as a sex mate. Most probably, she doesn't want to get married to you and still be getting it from outside. And if No, then take her offer, take her on a long ride and prove to her that you are not easy or gentle when it comes to the other side.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by kinibigdeal(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
lepagawu:
In my own opinion bro you're just been sissy, acting like a lady. (Sorry to mention)

1. You stayed with her for too long, talked for too long, help her with her past relationship issues etc when you loved her.

2. She now sees you as a power bank, a UPS, a backup, a confidant, a secret box, a comforter.

3. You don't expect her to get in a serious relationship with you easily since you knew all her in and out. She can't display her ego again as she would to a guy who isn't familiar with her. Also if she misbehaves in future, you would blame her and have something in the past to link her misbehavior to.

4. OP you're not a confident person, in one of your reply you said "I wish I said my mind earlier. Now it's late" - you wrote something like that. It shows that she tells you it's late and you also agree it's late. Girls want someone who is determined to have them, not someone they will tell no and will agree to no like a dummy. You might have been bringing up the issue each time but you're always conceding defeat, OP try and defeat her for once if you will still talk to her.

5. Your chance of pulling her is vast sexually if you follow the above points and take caution. If you give her good sex she might change her mind, it's a major opportunity for you. But have it in mind that if you give her good sex without taking measures on the points I made above, she will enjoy your joystick and turn you to intimacy gadget, using you whenever she needs you but she won't date you. She will go on to date another guy she loves and if that one misbehave she go dey use you for backup whenever her future bfs misbehave.

So OP man up, take the bull by the horn, if you truly love her, and you're not just trying your luck in her side then you will take steps. Lastly reassure her that you will never use her past against her in action or in words. OP cram my username and ask for my bank account when things work out

You mean you were able to type all this with a Nokia 3310 classic? angry
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by seangy4konji: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just give her a shot and gboju.

Ur own self too much.small is enough out of another persons property. The what she offered Ns knack her we'll. Take kalabora and give he d knacking of her life.

She might reconsider. She might not even go for that program and start making babies for you.
czarr:

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Hydra1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by seunmsg(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guy, take the parting gift and move on. And you never can tell, if you deliver the parting gift well, she may reconsider and come back to date you.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
She is a straight forward truthful girl, some girls are nt just meant for us all, if shes yours, then you guys will date someday. But BRO. make sure you fvck the hell outta her, the kinda fvck that wont allow her walk well for like say... Two weeks. Peace
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by rose54321: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hmm, she offered a parting gift of sex.
That her pvssy go don suffer...

Girls keep embarrassing me since slice bread.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by seangy4konji: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
It's normal.just like break up sexxxxxx. sexxxxs is now cheaper than cheeseball self.
abisolaarshow:
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Look on the bright side bro.. take the sex parting gift and keep it moving - exit the zone bro

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by 2sexycom(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:

well bro, I will listen to it. I don't love a woman for her body. am just a guy who loves freely without expecting anything in return.
you need to learn the code man. All this your mister nice guy NEVER move women.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by fujirice: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:

My name is Ben Murray Blues and I endorse this comment
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by dukeo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:

To be very honest dude from my own PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW she has a strong point. If you like this girl just be her friend. But she offering you sex though. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / When You Hold Her All Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.