Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear (12614 Views)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Refiner please come and explain this logic to me.....Cos I don't get it.
grin abeg.. The answer go be for two of us..

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by KingCobra234: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
PureLife:

I'm Wazobia. A real Nigerian who has travelled to about 17 states in the country. North, East, West and South. I believe Refiner has met lots of Nigerians from different States and tribes. According to Refiner, there's beauty in diversity, especially cultural diversity. Despite that, she has a right to air her opinion about any tribe she feels she can't get married to. That's not divisiveness, it's an act of sincerity. Nonetheless, I tell you, the offline Refiner is an embodiment of love. She's a patriotic Nigerian with deep love for all tribes and regions.

Young man , save your epistle! No-one is interested in details of your inter-country itinerary since birth.

Save your explanations for all Yoruba and Hausa Nairalanders.

Even Jacksparrow aka Stfuareyougod confirmed that Refiner is a tribal bigot.

The internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laveda:

Glad you here. kiss

grin

You know better. wink
You want her to change to her lordofnairaland account to bash refiner right? hmmm now i know what scentmaric was saying abt u in the campaign thread.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCobra234:

Tribal bigot! Now you're acting nice because of the competition. All your comments of hate directed at the Yorubas and Hausas were BEFORE Miss Nairaland competition began.

Facts don't lie. The comments in the screenshots are your own words!

You nailed yourself, Miss Tribal Bigot. You and only you.

I'm done with you.

Young Man (toddler), stop chasing the wind like a deranged dog. Stop fabricating lies and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:
It still irks me why a fully developed negroid male keeps using: " **wink** " while making comments. sad
grin this rare syndrome that shuts down 3/4 parts of the brain..

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin abeg.. The answer go be for two of us..

That answer annoyed and disappointed me in all honesty...what sorta warped reasoning is that?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Guys, hope the interview went fine? Any addition or subtraction? cool
IT went fine and perfect. nice one mr top 10
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ronald4lif(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

The girl murdered the interview in cold blood. grin

I think Kinglekan was her major supporter, but she managed to sway hearts tonight! She won herself votes. grin

Hehe, Kabiyesi so this is where you pitched tenth? grin I think iAmCharis is also her fervent backer.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:
It still irks me why a fully developed negroid male keeps using: " **wink** " while making comments. sad

If you dey fear....I can order Steel pants for you grin...cos that just 50 shades of gay!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Laveda(f): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
You want her to change to her lordofnairaland account to bash refiner right? hmmm now i know what scentmaric was saying abt u in the campaign thread.

OK. lipsrsealed
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MzzTega(f): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Yeah, seriously, or were you expecting her to share your opinion, if you have any?

You could had supported your contestant but instead you were busy throwing shades at my contestant, refiner.

Did I?

Did not notice.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MzzTega(f): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
like seriously grin

I see.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by tosyne2much(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
IT went fine and perfect. nice one mr top 10
Thanks baba.. Hope say u see enough babes catch for the thread? cheesy
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by obiorathesubtle: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

That answer annoyed and disappointed me in all honesty...what sorta warped reasoning is that?
grin Bro.. If only I knew the sorta warped reasoning.. I would've bypassed the laws of rhetorics and answered your question right away!

I mean.. Was she saying women will eventually get raped or rape is kinda like a rite-of-passage or rape is a duty or what?? undecided

grin I just left the comment shaa.. Make some people no take am as mimz supporter dy attack refinaar supporter.. The way some of our country people dy use dive enter conclusion.. Na Jesus go help us..

5 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MzzTega(f): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
toocutehector:
naaaah
Okay.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by DRISKLEF(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laveda:

OK. lipsrsealed
im just telling u d truth. naturally i wnt mention u becaus there is nothing that will link chris brown to funke akindele. have a nice day.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Dem don help u mix am with Orijin and small kush! Weldone.. grin grin
Haha! cheesy
The sprite is clean bruh, very clean. grin

Why is Giyazz silent?
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by KingCobra234: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Game on! smiley
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by stobery(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
Oooh no! Not again.

Am sure refiner is the next in line to be charged with all forms of criminal offences. undecided

This gal t*t* go big ehn! grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MzzTega(f): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
ur Sig grin grin

It's true na.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Bro.. If only I knew the sorta warped reasoning.. I would've bypassed the laws of rhetorics and answered your question right away!

I mean.. Was she saying women will eventually get raped or rape is kinda like a rite-of-passage or rape is a duty or what?? undecided

grin I just left the comment shaa.. Make some people no take am as mimz supporter dy attack refinaar supporter.. The way some of our country people dy use dive enter conclusion.. Na Jesus go help us..

It's more or less saying a girl has a 90% chance of losing her virginity via rape...and all what 70% of males think about is how to rape a virgin...

Why the f is that?!!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
[color]hehehe grin u cross ur mouth ke? Na heart i want make you cross no be mouth tongue [/color]
[email] You finally used the smile emoji. wink [/email]
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thanks baba.. Hope say u see enough babes catch for the thread? cheesy
hehehe tosyn u know the story na. we don run matter through pm. we nor dey blow trumphet for comment box.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin this rare syndrome that shuts down 3/4 parts of the brain..

Perhaps its the reason why he hasn't evolved with the times. I mean, this is the computer-age, " **wink** " has been replaced with this " wink ".
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by exporters101: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dominique come here pls. I need you to explain to me why you're so bias. You keep locking any thread that doesn't favour you or your candidate Mimzy. No wonder you were absent yesterday and when someone created a thread on it, you blocked it.

Now major concern for calling you out is simple, i created two threads today, you hid one and locked one. I'm still waiting for my last against to be unlocked as no sensible explanation has been made as to whether Mimzy is a married contestant or a single contestant.

I hope you don't hide this post again but give us a reason for your biased attitude in this contest because so far, we can't trust you.

PS: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Sad thing I missed today's interview. Just got online. sad
MissGdope, egbe fuwere cheesy
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hehe, Kabiyesi so this is where you pitched tenth? grin I think iAmCharis is also her fervent backer.

Yea! I still have a standing agreement with him concerning her. grin
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

If you dey fear....I can order Steel pants for you grin...cos that just 50 shades of gay!

LOL! Its effeminate and pathetic - just to say the least. sad
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
DRISKLEF:

cheesy cheesy
My chairman, I loyal. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.