Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear (12607 Views)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / A Letter Of Apology To My Fellow Nairalanders...refiner. / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
smile emoji? Yes i use it. But not with you, cos you are always looking 4 my trouble undecided
[email] lol...I no go look 4 ur trouble again. Oya smile. wink tongue [/email]
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Laveda(f): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Estharfabian kiss
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Is like yhu want your kini to stop functioning grin
Baba, my manhood will live on even after I'm dead gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by refiner(f): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCobra234:
Refiner is a tribal bigot. She hates anything Yoruba.

Refiner, why should Yoruba people like Raumdeuter , YorubaWoman or Aminat508 vote for you when you hate them?

https://www.nairaland.com/2901575/yoruba-boys-toolz-wedding-pic#42466609
...sweety,check out this link..I was the STC...I don't know how to reveal it here the way u did urs...and pls tell me what u read when you're done!smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Laveda:
Estharfabian kiss
Sweetheart....kiss kiss

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCobra234:

Liar! Same Refiner who types with shorthand and uses exclamation marks unnecessarily?

Same Refiner who surrounds herself with confessed cultists?

Same Refiner who's a proven tribal bigot? The one who hates Yorubas and has sworn to do nothing with the Hausas?

We don't want a divisive queen. We don't want a tribal bigot. We want a queen for all.
hater tongue
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Guys, hope the interview went fine? Any addition or subtraction? cool
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by kinglekan: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Baba, my manhood will live on even after I'm dead gringrin

Buahahaaaha...You don kolo o grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Monalisa185(f): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
missgdope refiner and krystalklear...nice one babes...you all did well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCobra234:

Refiner is a confirmed tribal bigot!

Apart from hating Yorubas, she's sworn to never have anything to do with Northerners.

Nairaland says "no!" to a tribal bigot. We don't want a divisive queen.

I'm Wazobia. A real Nigerian who has travelled to about 17 states in the country. North, East, West and South. I believe Refiner has met lots of Nigerians from different States and tribes. According to Refiner, there's beauty in diversity, especially cultural diversity. Despite that, she has a right to air her opinion about any tribe she feels she can't get married to. That's not divisiveness, it's an act of sincerity. Nonetheless, I tell you, the offline Refiner is an embodiment of love. She's a patriotic Nigerian with deep love for all tribes and regions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by KingCobra234: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
PureLife:

You have a right to air your opinion. I wouldn't disturb you. But when you break or contravene rule 8 which says "8. Don't post false information on Nairaland", then I would have to report you and ensure you get banned, as well as have your posts deleted or hidden. Be warned!
Rubbish! I posted evidence! She's being judged with her own words.

You have broken Rule 3 :

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

I am not surprised, afterall, your team is made up of cultists.

Dare to threaten again and you will be banned!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

Am not tribalistic dear...

my close pal is a Yoruba girl... Omolara..

But do you know....

That the first insult that made me think about my life was given to me by a Yoruba guy.... ever since I became defensive..

Put yourself in my shoes

Thank dear...
don't answer every accusation.. Let some of ur team members do that for you!

They will capitalize on every word u type
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:
Thank you.

1 Like

KingCobra234:

Liar! Same Refiner who types with shorthand and uses exclamation marks unnecessarily?

Same Refiner who surrounds herself with confessed cultists?

Same Refiner who's a proven tribal bigot? The one who hates Yorubas and has sworn to do nothing with the Hausas?

We don't want a divisive queen. We don't want a tribal bigot. We want a queen for all.
This should show you that refiner isn't only ahead of other contestants, she also has "warriors" as her supporters and majority nairalanders as her sympathisers, that's why all your rantings has been overlooked.

I dare you to open a thread and list all her "atrocities" and see if you won't be the one to go home in shame.

Refiner being welcomed by all was evidenced with the way supporters from all divides were cheering her up during the interview, or you didnt noticed it?

See, not even 10 of you can make refiner a scapegoat as long as this competition is concerned; you know why? BECAUSE SHE IS SUPPORTED BY ALL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Buahahaaaha...You don kolo o grin cheesy grin

Must be this sprite I'm drinking. I requested for pineapple mirinda but it wasn't cold enough so I settled for sprite. gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Monalisa185(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
senibo1:
can we talk abt this tomorrow, I dont wanna arguing with u now.. I have other things on my desk nowwink

talk about what tomorrow Just ask for a clarification instead of laying baseless accusations...

Go sort what you have on your desk..good night
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by refiner(f): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

Thanks dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by DRISKLEF(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
DanJimmy:
What's siggy? And where is the mimzy na?
Oya calm down... You aren't even eligible to vote.

You fit Come out? i dey that side.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
tosyne2much:
Guys, hope the interview went fine? Any addition or subtraction? cool
I think it went well, I like the way you handled it. Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

Thanks for this sweetheart,
we from refiner camp says, we appreciate your support and looks forward for your vote, even if its just one, *wink*
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] lol...I no go look 4 ur trouble again. Oya smile. wink tongue [/email]
i dnt trust you.I have a feeling that You are still gonna repeat it lipsrsealed
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by KingCobra234: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

...sweety,check out this link..I was the STC...I don't know how to reveal it here the way u did urs...and pls tell me what u read when you're done!smiley

Tribal bigot! Now you're acting nice because of the competition. All your comments of hate directed at the Yorubas and Hausas were BEFORE Miss Nairaland competition began.

Facts don't lie. The comments in the screenshots are your own words!

You nailed yourself, Miss Tribal Bigot. You and only you.

I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Monalisa185:

talk about what tomorrow Just ask for a clarification instead of laying baseless accusations...

Go sort what you have on your desk..good night
Please sweetheart, be calm.
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
DanJimmy:
What's siggy? And where is the mimz.y na?
siggy is an abbreviation of SIGNATURE
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin
KINGinVAHALA2:
?

*wink*
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
refiner:

Refiner loves the Yoruba tribe as well as other tribes.

www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=42466609&topic=2901575

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Laveda(f): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Sweetheart....kiss kiss

Glad you here. kiss

grin

You know better. wink
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2016

If the gateman doesn't rape her, School teacher will... if the school teacher fails, The street guys will do it... if the street guys fail, Neighbors will take over . I believe that right now, the girls have the highest probability of doing losing it.

Refiner please come and explain this logic to me.....Cos I don't get it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i dnt trust you.I have a feeling that You are still gonna repeat it lipsrsealed
[email] I wouldn't repeat it, I cross my mouth. lipsrsealed tongue [/email]
Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by kinglekan: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
MUVA:

Must be this sprite I'm drinking. I requested for pineapple mirinda but it wasn't cold enough so I settled for sprite. gringrin

Dem don help u mix am with Orijin and small kush! Weldone.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by MUVA(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
It still irks me why a fully developed negroid male keeps using: " **wink** " while making comments. sad

4 Likes

Re: Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] I wouldn't repeat it, I cross my mouth. lipsrsealed tongue [/email]
[color]hehehe grin u cross ur mouth ke? Na heart i want make you cross no be mouth tongue [/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls / Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions) / I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.