Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Your Favourite Bible Verse - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Favourite Bible Verse (17755 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / What Is Your Favourite Bible Verse. / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2008
HOSEA 4-6

My people are destroyed (perish) for lack of knowledge

1JOHN 4-17

Because as He is, so are we in this world.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2008
1JOHN 4-4

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome the them: because Greater Is He That Is In You, than he that is in the world.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by ifyalways(f): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2008
Ephesians 2v19
"Now therefore,we are no more strnagers and foreigners but fellowcitizens with the saints and of the household of God"
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
1CORINTHIANS 3-21

Therefore let no one boast in men, For All Things Are Yours

1CORINTHIANS 6-20

For you were bought with A Price; therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
COLOSSIANS 1-10
For in Him dwells all fullness of the Godhead bodily

COLOSSIANS 1-11
And you are Complete In Him, who is the head of all principality and power

COLOSSIANS 3-3
For ye are dead and your Life Is[b] Hid With Christ In God[/b]

PHILIPPIANS 2-13
For it is God which worketh in you both to do of his good pleasure.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2008
JONAH 2-8

They that observe lying vanities forsake their mercy
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by ifyalways(f): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2008
Gal 6 v 9 "let us not be weary in well doing,for in due season we shall reap,IF ,we faint not"
@all Be strong
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
1 TIMOTHY 4-15
Meditate upon these things: give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by kolaoloye(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2008
2 Chronicles 20:17
You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD,
who is with you, O Judah and Jerusalem! ( ifyalways & pepeye)’ Do not fear or be dismayed;
tomorrow go out against them, for the LORD is with you.”
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by TRUSERVE: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2008
Luke 10:19
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by ifyalways(f): 12:06am On Aug 16, 2008
Feed the hungry,Help those in trouble,then your light wil shine out from the darkness and the darkness around you shall be as bright as day. Isaiah 58 v 10
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by ifyalways(f): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2008
Psalm 94v19
when the cares of my heart are many,your consolations Lord,cheers my soul.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2008
2CORINTHIANS 2-14
Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by ifyalways(f): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2008
Psalm 23v 1
The lord is my shephard,I shall NOT want. cool
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by remyte(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2008
John Chapter 1 vs 1-5
In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God, In Him was life and the Life was the light of the world and the light shines in darkness and darkness cannot comprehend it.

'' Everything happens at the instance of the WORD''
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by kolaoloye(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2008
Psalm 27:4

One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,
to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by TRUSERVE: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2008
LUKE12:2-3
2For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

3Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by nawah1: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2008
1. trust in the Lord with all of your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. (its somewhere in proverbs i think)

2. teach us to number our days, that we may apply our heart to wisdom(somewhere in psalms)

3. for i am persuaded that , nothing shall separate us from the love of God(somewhere in romans)
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2008
2 CORINTHIANS 10 -4
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but are mighty through God to the pulling down of Strong Holds

2 CORINTHIANS 10 -5
Casting down imagination and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity Every Thought to the obedience of Christ
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by TRUSERVE: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2008
Joel 2:25
I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm [a]—
my great army that I sent among you.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2008
1JOHN 4-17
Because as He is, so are we in this world.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by TRUSERVE: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2008
Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by kolaoloye(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2008
1 peter 5:10

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that
ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2008
1JOHN 2-1

My children these things write unto you, that you sin not. And if any man sin, We have an Advocate with the Father. Jesus Christ
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by ifyalways(f): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2008
Acts 4v 12
Neither is there salvation in any other name,for there is none other name under heaven given among men,whereby we must be saved.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2008
PSALM 91-1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty

PSALM 91-2
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in Him will I trust

PSALM 91-3
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by kolaoloye(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2008
1 john 1: 8-10

8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2008
PSALMS 16-6

The Lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2008
2CORINTHIANS 4-18

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen, for the things which are seen are temporal; (subject to change) but the things which are not seen are eternal
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Cayon(f): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2008
Psalms 1
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Pepeye(f): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2008
PSALM 102-13
Thou shall arise, and have mercy upon Zion; for the time to favour her, yea, The Set time, is come
Re: Your Favourite Bible Verse by Shaz(f): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2008
2Timothy 2:5
Psalms 21:11

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? / Is It A Sin If I Spend My Tithe For This Month And Pay Back The Next Month? / Pastor Refused To Dedicate Man's Restaurant For Selling Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.