Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117403 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Trendishine: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
keyzid:

grin
soulmates are very scarce my dear. Sexmate goes like sachet water Ni. So, my blame goes out to to the girls who chose to ve taken as a sexmate. Perhaps, some of them chose to be and some childishly made themselves one. What a crazy world.
u are totally misled by ur own ideaology, no offence ... believe me
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by banmee(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

Yeah right.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by nuelzz04(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
D guy must v been fed so well dat nyt, dat he needed to have dat fud in his house anytime he wants grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by chypoo86500(f): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Destiny differs. What worked for you may not work for me. All the best.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
PROSTITUTE now making waves
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by kikies(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
U b virgin?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by safarigirl(f): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
You are not in the man's head....you can't prove that.

All the guys you had sex with on second or later dates....how many of them are ready to take you to the altar
the first question was for you

I've never had sex and it's not likely that will ever happen, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by oodua1stson: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
AlienStar:
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink
here we go again.........

So how did you know she was looking for a sex mate?

Anything can lead to sex on the 1st day
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
kikies:
U b virgin?
Yessmiley
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by beadaholic(f): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
By the time you reach 30....you ll sing a new song

Liar! That's what you think. I didn't have sex until after marriage and I didn't wait till 30 or even close. tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
femi4:
By the time you reach 30....you ll sing a new song
I rather stay single than allow a man have sex with me because he promise marriage or whatever nonsensesad
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
FORNICATION IS BAD
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
different strokes for different folks.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Trendishine: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
cooljude:

why won't it work, because she had a view contrary to yours. what would be would be and I am certain their relationship would work.
dnt mind d crapy n envious hypocrites here on nairaland...no wonder d gurl typed #judgeyourmama.......most gurls here on nairaland are so ignorant...There are no manual on keeping a man, foolish gurls....
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by toshmann(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tell them.
Ive told young men. Any girl doing hard to get for you is another man's filthy rags.

Dont ever believe in hard to get, if she likes you she will let you know immediately. Then you can maturely negotiate sex as una want am. If ahe begin do gra gra,leave am. Nigeria is so so so damn blessed with plenty plenty fine babes.

Leave am asap.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
permanentgrace:

Then u go dey dia tey. Who needs such relationship? Count me out completely.
Patience payssmiley
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Mere seeing ur ukwu person go know sey u no be virgin. Na girl like u dey chop big plantain for their mouth
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by kikies(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yessmiley

So y r u smiling about it,dis is y I won't believe u
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by policy12: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Yimu...and yawn.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by cybernaut(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Guys, always respect first date sex for example after meeting the first date and have sex with her eventually the same guy will be looking for another girl and if things doesn't work out well the same guy will come back for the same girl he has sex with on the same day. Girls this is the real secret of guys because the guy will assume if these girl can have sex with me the same day of dating it is eventually the right girl for me because she is not pretending. Simple.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by cortix(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
if sex were to be have after marriage your joy stick would and your pegion hole would have been given to you after marriage cry
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
kikies:

So y r u smiling about it,dis is y I won't believe u
cheesycheesycheesy

na true na, btw, remember to vote my person on Monday shasmileysmiley
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by oluwaphyno(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
it worked for you dosnt mean it gonna work same way for others. congrats to u though.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
AlienStar:
That's her life, her business. This is the reason for increased rate of divorce these days. (looking for "sexmate" and not "soulmate"wink

See her mouth. How many sex mate u don get?

Tell me u r a virgin and I will ask amadioha to strike u
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by eblazer(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
It's so unfortunate that some people will jump into social media to pour out their mistakes that will soon unveil. I don't know when it started to pay to have sex randomly , or rather trying to paint your wrong right
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Trunquejnr(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Your life, your fu*k, your marriage, your luck Congrats all the same
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by kikies(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

na true na, btw, remember to vote my person on Monday shasmileysmiley

Na true, ok oo

Vote which person,who ur person epp
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dikeigbo2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Continue,don't relent
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
kikies:

Na true, ok oo

Vote which person,who ur person epp
E never epp you but u fit still help am nacheesy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nusaf: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Mtchew I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage doesn't work out.
Pessimist spotted.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by abbeyology88(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Are you People saying that having sex on d first date is not advisable shocked ?
Cos, almost all the comments am seeing here are not satisfying to me
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Duru009(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sex either on first day or second day or third day.
A man dat will marry u will marry u.
A man dat will luv u will certainly luv.
Sex has nothin to do with either true luv or marriage.
What will be. Will certainly be.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.