Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

"Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS (117416 Views)

Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by stephany007: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy
you must be joking
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Pyno30: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
pweeryambre:

It's not like she's a teenager u know.
Do you know if she has not had any first date sex... is only in Nigeria that a guy will have sex with a girl he likes and then insults her for it. u guys should really stop this.
Lol mahn. We don't share Nigeria together, for now. But is really not good to be proud of first date sex. I have tried it a lot of times, and it refused to work.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
cool

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by babatee08(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
No sex before marriage is bettersmileysmiley

Hmmm I totally disagree
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by prinsam30: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2016
LA First Date..... LA Sex...... LA Marriage..... LA Happy........ Lobatan
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
Good for her but not everyone will end up marrying the person they had sex in first meeting.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriagecheesycheesycheesy

And you are a virgin!!!
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by charlione(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Brightgem:
Abeg jor!leave grammer, that she got married does not mean her relatnship has worked the wedding is just the begining, even if this is her case people just lack shame these days that they flaunt their wrong doings call it judging but its common sense.

So much bitterness. Haba! Even if you deny a guy sex till after marriage, he can still leave you. So stop the naivete and judgement biko.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by aubventure: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yes you are right no sex before marriage and no asking of money from the guy before marriage
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by daclint(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Isorait

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by pweeryambre: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Pyno30:
Lol mahn. We don't share Nigeria together, for now. But is really not good to be proud of first date sex. I have tried it a lot of times, and it refused to work.
I don't think she's proud of it, she's just making a statement.
and if she was a nice girl I don't see why the relationship wont work, or do you kiss and tell, cos when a guy tells his friend about a first date sex they usually discredit and say all sorts of bad things to confuse you and make u hate the girl.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by charlione(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
chigoziri2403:
If sex can get you married, can it keep your marriage? When the man gets tired of your sex, what else will be there to hold on to?

Who told you he married her because of sex?
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Kosy79(f): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
I think that guy is hausa and we all know they love sex die. For me no sex before marriage even when he put d ring on ur third finger no, men are worst being ever and they have no charges again their actions and their frnd will stand up for them.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=dollyjoy post=47357892]Sex on a first date is a no no for me, infact no sex before marriage:
Are you a Virgin grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ToyotaTufiakwa: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
The thing is a good woman will always be a good woman... Sex on the first date or not... She shouldn't make it look like its the sex that made the nigga marry her....
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Freksy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
JayJohnson:

And you are a virgin!!!

It doesn't matter now, it may be her new resolution. Appreciate & respect her decision.

1 Like

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by harsysky(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
This has come like an advice to ladies now. I'm 100 % sure this is gonna influence atleast 1000 Nigerian ladies. Be guided! This only comes true 0.0002% out of 100%.

"A word ,they say, is enough for the wise"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by MDOLOFU: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
for mind na u holy pass. As if u are keeping to d rule
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by VickyRotex(f): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
ever811:
hope u don't continue having sex with ur husband friends on first meetings...

lmaooo!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by bamite(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
what is the spec of your Love Machine
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ireneony(f): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
mikkyjagga1:
After how many Sex on d first dates...
hahaha grin
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Rasque1759(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
lucky you i'll say
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Surfboard(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Brightgem:
Abeg jor!leave grammer, that she got married does not mean her relatnship has worked the wedding is just the begining, even if this is her case people just lack shame these days that they flaunt their wrong doings call it judging but its common sense.

Lol, you're just being judgmental. If she chooses to have sex before marriage, good for her. If you don't want to, good for you.

And morality is subjective ma'am.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by ireneony(f): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense!! If it worked for her, it doesn't mean it will work for others. She's not the only woman her husband fuccked on their first date. She is just the lucky one chosen among the rest.

Happy Married life to them sha
true talk
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by permanentgrace(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:

Then u go dey dia tey. Who needs such relationship? Count me out completely.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Pyno30: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
pweeryambre:

I don't think she's proud of it, she's just making a statement.
and if she was a nice girl I don't see why the relationship wont work, or do you kiss and tell, cos when a guy tells his friend about a first date sex they usually discredit and say all sorts of bad things to confuse you and make u hate the girl.
Noted Sir. *wink*
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Silumi(f): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
same ol' bullshit. you can't walk on hot coals and emerge unburnt. wait and see.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This lady may not agree with those who say that women who have sex on their first date are not taken serious by men who want a long term relationship or marriage. Mrs Fagan who recently got married to her man (whom she probably had sex with on the first date) -took to her twitter handle to briefly address the issue as she threw subtle shades at those with opposing views. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sex-on-first-date-led-to-this-for-me.html
Lucky You shocked
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by Toks2008(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
mikkyjagga1:
After how many Sex on d first dates...

Please help me ask the dumb lady.

And she is so shameless to air this.
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by swituju: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
She must have turned d girls head angle 360 degrees.hahahahahahahaha
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by GLOBALINF: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Seriously? And you are proud of that?
Orisirisi shaaaaa
Re: "Sex On The First Date Led To This For Me" -Recently Married Woman Reveals. PICS by fearnoman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
ireneony:
true talk
dollyjoy:

no sex before marriage is d will of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) / I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.