Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion (21607 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngdanee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

hi pls what is awon werey?

Awon weyrey - Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

Copy and paste? Me? My prosody unsettles you, right? You have never met the likes of me before ? Hahahahaha.

Now copy my disses and paste them on Google search field and look for the sources.

I am he who can point you to your ancestral failures.

Go bring your father, tell him you've have met someone online who made him look like the offshoot of mundanity he is.

Regurgitated quack of evolution. I'm your death tonight! Bastard. Never call me out if you aren't ready!!!

Lezz easy on the dunce, hez jes a walking stick, he barely can stand without its owner......
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngdanee:
Have you no shame at all or you just totally lack everything that's required for you to think and know that you are a disgrace to all the ladies out there ?

Who is this? undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

Solid like a rock ..
thats it bro. we give GOD all the glory. this mr nairaland thingy is getting hotter day by day.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngtroll: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
LOL! i don't think anyone paid attention to the interview. it was an holiday for trolls! even the mods too got tired and kept their hands off..

Holiday for trolls... grin cheesy

Like some1 said it was a free for all.....

True it was really interesting.....
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
oya... grin grin grin

fynestboi!

fynestboi!!

fynestboi!!!

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by blackdeek53: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
HoneyB10:

Cursed be the day they announced your arrival to the world, your existence is a total waste. A total waste in all ramifications. Quote me no more kid.
Buhahahahah!! _Fool are you quoting your bible? grin

Look here you miserable piece of trash, you better go hump your slack puzzay on a motorcycle's exhaust and stop venting like a rabbies ridden Chihuahua. grin

Aunty smelling puzzay! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

Copy and paste? Me? My prosody unsettles you, right? You have never met the likes of me before ? Hahahahaha.

Now copy my disses and paste them on Google search field and look for the sources.

Go bring your father, tell him you've have met someone online who made him look like the offshoot of mundanity he is.

Regurgitated quack of evolution. I'm your death tonight! Bastard. Never call me out if you aren't ready!!!

Lezz easy on the dunce, hez jes a walking stick, he barely can stand without its owner.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Twaci is behind the fake kingslee moniker.

I will just assume you made sense Saint...

Fingers crossed!!
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by papinx(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
The interview really... Lol...
In no order
MrDojo
Lordnuivuitron (sorry if I misspelled)
Cutezt
Falconey
Kinginvahala
Vizkiz

All did well.... I was impressed by kinginvahala's composure all through the attacks thrown at him yesterday.

Let others judge Fynestboi's performance... Not me.... Lol grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

but them still dey the same "league of low lifes na" grin

They've evicted kingcultist from their league long time ago .

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
makydebbie:
give up natongue
hmmmmm
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngdanee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:

Who is this? undecided

I am Danee... Man of Valour...

Who are you ?

Adeh (Crown)? You have lost your crown. You are nothing but a loosed soul without a head.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngdanee:

Awon weyrey - Mad people.

seriously?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Kenneth205(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
makydebbie:
i dont understand why he chose the moniker thoundecided..mehn his bashing was outstandinggringrin

I haven't gone through the post yet oo! Ur sperm comment made me lol
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngdanee:

Who are you ?

Adeh (Crown)? You have lost your crown. You are nothing but a loosed soul without a head.

easy na
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • When will u drop it cool grin
u mean i should bring out my proof?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngdanee(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

seriously?

100%. You can ask around tho.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngdanee:

Who are you ?

K

Quote me with your real moniker when you're ready smiley

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Top 3 contestants remains...
Vizkiz, Iamkingzlee, finestboi...
The rest can observe like me.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
falconey:

lwkm weyrey scent , it is crystal clear ademipeju is one of fynest's , the commendation is anticipated. thou fynest did excellently

My guy xup
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngdanee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

easy na

Okay okay cheesy. I just hate when a lady is shameless.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
cheesygrincheesy 7#AMEBOisMYhobby #EKEisMYchoice grin

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngdanee:

100%. You can ask around tho.

okay tnx

ritababe is it true, are you mad?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by blackdeek53: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

grin grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by vicstar(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
u mean i should bring out my proof?

yea! Because a lot of peeps are curious here cool pls unveil tha truth if u got any
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

I want to believe i am reading this clearly.......lordscent is throwing shades at His King? shocked

*looks at cameras*

this is gonna be a looooong night grin grin grin

Don xupp.....
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by falconey(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

My guy xup

I tight , how your end ?
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by zicoraads: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:
Hey u cheesy

How have u been?
I have been aii...I see your list of admirers is growing by the second tongue Your name being bandied around and all.

missrock:

hi pls what is awon werey?
Association of mad people!
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by youngdanee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:

K

Quote me with your real moniker when you're ready smiley

Can you just imagine? Ready for what exactly? You want to give it to me like you gave that dude? You wanna scream my name in bed?

Naah, I will pass... I don't do dirty loose girls.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
zicoraads:

I have been aii...I see your list of admirers is growing by the second tongue Your name being bandied around and all.

Association of mad people!

so they say
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Donlino(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

They've evicted kingcultist from their league long time ago .

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssshhhhhhh!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.