Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion (21603 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:

K
Quote me with your real moniker when you're ready smiley
Did you just finish from NDA??...
nawa ooo...
You will chase all of us out of this forum...
We are sorry.... Lol
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

hi pls what is awon werey?
the picture below provides a clearer explanation..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4007278_images10_jpegb19bb7c7b1c875d6912385c98509089b

but never mistake them for auto mechanics! undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by ritababe(f): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

okay tnx
ritababe is it true, are you mad?
lol am not awon werey, thanks.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Donlino(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

Don xupp.....

sup yourself cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Twaci(f): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

hi pls what is awon werey?

https://www.nairaland.com/3086916/awon-werey-one

Check here ma'am

6 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
zicoraads:

Were you smoking weed while the interview was on? grin

King who? undecided
the weed you gave me your hatred has so blindfolded you, to the extent that you can't recognize intelligence where you see it....smh

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by reciprokal: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

[color=#006600] Nah, not tonight....[

You are really pushing me though but I won't insult your parents over Nairaland things

It's a forum and I so wished its real and you say those words but I know you won't ...so I will let all these slide..

You said my teeth did these and that, so I want to know, the toothpaste you use so I could buy maybe my teeth would be as white as snow

Quit running around and answer the question/color]
Playing the victim card on me! Fool.

I unleashed parental disses on sapheaded cultists like you. I wonder why your father didn't wãnk you off on his tile-less bathroom floor so you end as washed-out human waste.

Each time I look at you, I believe primatologist erred when they said all humans completed the evolutionary process than transformed great apes to humans. You and your entire lineage didn't make the cut.

TamedWolf? Tamed Messtard!

Destitute of parental obscurity!!!
Progeny of bonobos! Idiota!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by MrDojo(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
papinx:
The interview really... Lol...
In no order
MrDojo
Lordnuivuitron (sorry if I misspelled)
Cutezt
Falconey
Kinginvahala
Vizkiz

All did well.... I was impressed by kinginvahala's composure all through the attacks thrown at him yesterday.

Let others judge Fynestboi's performance... Not me.... Lol grin cheesy wink

Three gbosa for you brother cheesy

Thanks remember to vote for us too...

#TEAMDOJO

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4007278_images10_jpegb19bb7c7b1c875d6912385c98509089b

I see
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
ritababe:

lol am not awon werey, thanks.
undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngdanee:

Can you just imagine? Ready for what exactly? You want to give it to me like you gave that dude? You wanna scream my name in bed?

Naah, I will pass... I don't do dirty loosed girls.

Buhahaahahaha grin grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by KINGinVAHALA: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:
Fresh battlefield heheheheh
I sure mods go don tire for this section lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I just they look you!
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Did you just finish from NDA??...

nawa ooo...

You will chase all of us out of this forum...

We are sorry.... Lol

grin grin grin

You don turn to "f" overnight? grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by KINGinVAHALA: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
rosalieene:
Can you guys just stop this already!

My Love!
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ha!! see my brother o. i be confirm ughelli boy. infact i be typical urhobo guy. urhobo wado!!!
Eeee!!

*singing the Urhobo National Anthem*

"Ko Ko Ko ogbare. Urhobo eh, Orere r'ivie sa-a". grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Donlino(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I just they look you!

wetin you wan do pass to ,look me? grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by vicstar(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Top 3 contestants remains...
VÌzkiz, Iãmkingzlee, fìnestboi...
The rest can observe like me.....
[img]http://images.memes.com/meme/966116[/img]
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twaci:

https://www.nairaland.com/3086916/awon-werey-one

Check here ma'am

hmmnm but why choose mad people?

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
zicoraads:
And what's with the new trend of known males changing to females all of a sudden? undecided

Jarizod...na you I first see this trend with cheesy
Long story boss grin..everything is for the fun tho wink
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:
seriously?

Yes now, that's the Contextual meaning.
zicoraads:
And what's with the new trend of known males changing to females all of a sudden? undecided

Jarizo...na you I first see this trend with cheesy
Long story boss grin..everything is for the fun tho wink
adeh39:

Buhahaahahaha grin grin

Gone are the days when women held their virginity in high esteem. Nowadays what we have is women that shamelessly open their legs for a man just to be popular on a blawdy online forum.

The Beautiful ones are gone

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by ritababe(f): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Cutezt(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
papinx:
The interview really... Lol...
In no order
MrDojo
Lordnuivuitron (sorry if I misspelled)
Cutezt
Falconey
Kinginvahala
Vizkiz

All did well.... I was impressed by kinginvahala's composure all through the attacks thrown at him yesterday.

Let others judge Fynestboi's performance... Not me.... Lol grin cheesy wink
Twale my Oga, I salute you, no forget to cc Nljega for Cutezt on that day o.. I am glad I impressed.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
notoriousDIG:

Gone are the days when women held their virginity in high esteem. Nowadays what we have is women that shamelessly open their legs for a man just to be popular on a blawdy online forum.

The Beautiful ones are gone

Another fool undecided

K
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by vicstar(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:

• • • • • Lwkmd!! gringrin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by LordScent(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

sup yourself cool

Lolzz whats on ya mind
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by makydebbie(f): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kenneth205:

I haven't gone through the post yet oo! Ur sperm comment made me lol
dirty mindtongue
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

Yes now, that's the Contextual meaning.

I love them but I don't like the name, they always stand for each other
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
FTbomb:

were - mad person is different from meco- auto-mechanic now.

were loves roaming about the strict aimlessly

bro, I fear the bite of were

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
ritababe:

tongue

goodnight dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire / My Fiance Is A Virgin / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.