Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion (21614 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TamedWolf90: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
reciprokal:

Playing the victim card on me! Fool.

I unleashed parental dissed on sapheaded cultists like you. I wonder why your father didn't self-service you off on his tile-less bathroom floor so you end as washed-out human waste.

Each time I look at you, I believe primatologist erred when they said all humans completed the revisionary process than transformed great apes to humans. You and your entire lineage didn't make the cut.

TamedWolf? Tamed Messtard!

Destitute of parental obscurity!!!
Progeny of bonobos! Idiota!

Since you don't want to answer my question , I will let you to it but talk is so cheap...I will hold you to your words

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Kenneth205(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
makydebbie:
dirty mindtongue

Not really! Your comment was funny smiley
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Donlino(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

Lolzz whats on ya mind

when you turn facebook? undecided

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by zicoraads: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
DESNAT:
the weed you gave me your hatred has so blindfolded you, to the extent that[b]you can't recognize intelligence where you see it[/b]....smh
grin grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by KINGinVAHALA: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Donlino:

I want to believe i am reading this clearly.......lordscent is throwing shades at His King? shocked

*looks at cameras*

this is gonna be a looooong night grin grin grin

lol
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
notoriousDIG:

That will be a case of a Pot calling a Mug black grin.

Where em mods at Dominque Mynd44 Lalasticlala Even Fynestboi wey dey contest sef. Make una throw this girl for sun city cheesy

I can see where this is going already...that's your plan abi? grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
missrock:

I love them but I don't like the name, they always stand for each other

That's unity but there are other groups here on nairaland as well. I don't know if you've heard of "league of monarchs" and the "Knights"

I belongs to no group but a unique team with formidable and affable crew members . #Teamfynesboi
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kenneth205:

Not really! Your comment was funny smiley
lol...thankssmiley
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
After going through the interview thread, i must confess that fynestboi did excellently well...

Mehn the guy is just too good, now i know why neyoor was persuading me to support him cheesy

Falconey i sight you bruv cool you also did well...it's not easy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TheInkredible: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Since you don't want to answer my question , I will let you to it but talk is so cheap...I will hold you to your words

I can't find Reciprokal! Have you been hitting the report button since?

Answer honestly before I start off from where he left off. grin grin grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by falconey(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Caringguy:
After going through the interview thread, i must confess that fynestboi did excellently well...

Mehn the guy is just too good, now i know why neyoor was persuading me to support him cheesy

lol odogwu
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
greatness22:
Eeee!!

*singing the Urhobo National Anthem*

"Ko Ko Ko ogbare. Urhobo eh, Orere r'ivie sa-a". grin
wow bro u too much.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by FTbomb(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

were - mad person is different from meco- auto-mechanic now.

were loves roaming about the strict aimlessly

bro, I fear the bite of were
i understand what you mean. but mad people hardly move in group....the only place you'd see them together is in a psychiatric home, and they have to be chained otherwise they'd run back to the streets.
the ones i posted were picked from different streets...and now they're one unhappy family..

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:

I can see where this is going already...that's your plan abi? grin

Yes ooh. grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Kenneth205(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ha!! see my brother o. i be confirm ughelli boy. infact i be typical urhobo guy. urhobo wado!!!

When two urhobos meet! cheesy
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

That's unity but there are other groups here on nairaland as well. I don't know if you've heard of "league of monarchs" and the "Knights"

I belongs to no group but a unique team with formidable and affable crew members . #Teamfynesboi

cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Caringguy:

When I was persuading you then, you thought I was only deceiving you and trying to sell my candidate.

but I thank God you observed keenly and you've made a choice just as a reasonable person would do.

I salute your doggedness

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by missrock(f): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TamedWolf90: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
TheInkredible:

I can't find Reciprokal! Have you been hitting the report button since?

Answer honestly before I start off from where he left off. grin grin grin

Lols, not at all.... Why would I report him The guy said my mouth stinks so I have been asking him for the name of his toothpaste make I begin use am nah but he is busy ranting and expressing his ignorance so I let him... When I'm in the mood for bashing, I would do it all day but now, na the ogbono soup wey I dy look now sure pass.....have fun...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by obiorathesubtle: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TamedWolf90: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
LordScent:

Lezz easy on the dunce, hez jes a walking stick, he barely can stand without its owner......

LordScent Clown.... We go talk this for other side....lol
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
wow bro u too much.
Na so! Make dem go ask well for street, we tight pass crase man dada. grin

Repping Delta state till i kick bucket.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Kenneth205(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...thankssmiley

Uwc! Pls don't hesitate to vote me 4 mr nl 2016
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by DRISKLEF(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by iykekelvins(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
adeh39:

Another fool undecided

K
I really don't think you should be replying these people.
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by papinx(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
MrDojo:

Three gbosa for you brother cheesy

Thanks remember to vote for us too...

#TEAMDOJO
certainly
Cutezt:

Twale my Oga, I salute you, no forget to cc Nljega for Cutezt on that day o.. I am glad I impressed.

Noted

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by greatness22(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
One pretending bitch is viewing dis thread. grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
seriously dis is getting out of hand angry angry angry
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
I really don't think you should be replying these people.

Lol

I'm trying not to embarassed

Thanks smiley
Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Neyoor:

When I was persuading you then, you thought I was only deceiving you and trying to sell my candidate.

but I thank God you observed keenly and you've made a choice just as a reasonable person would do.

I salute your doggedness
Babaly i was just been careful not to support the wrong candidate...

Thank God that the interview opened my eye's to see clearly cheesy

It's fynestboi all the way!!!

3 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND INTERVIEW: Ratings , Complain , Decision And Opinion by TheInkredible: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lols, not at all.... Why would I report him The guy said my mouth stinks so I have been asking him for the name of his toothpaste make I begin use am nah but he is busy ranting and expressing his ignorance so I let him... When I'm in the mood for bashing, I would do it all day but now, na the ogbono soup wey I dy look now sure pass.....have fun...
You called him out and got served.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.