Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. (35958 Views)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Atmmachine(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is one of the many reasons i can't date a Nigerian girl, they think differently.

So, a girl shouldn't spend on her boyfriend ?? But you want the boyfriend to spend on her ??

Go fucck yourself

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
ehix89:
By surprise do you mean the regular bosers and singlet? grin
He will still appreciate it but not only that
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Titilayooni(f): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Never develop the habit of spending on a guy you're dating, there's no harm in helping them when they're in need, What real men want is a faithful lady, not one that spends on them.

To some spending on them reduces their self worth, even in marriages when a lady is the bread winner of the family, the men are not so happy, so why should your boyfriend be happy when you're the one doing virtually everything for him?, when such a relationship crashes, he has nothing to lose but you.

Imagine if all you do is:pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe, when there's no guarantee he will even marry you, neither are you his sugar mummy, is he handicap?. He will take all these and still cheat on you, and dump you when the need arise.

We ladies are naturally emotional, while the male counterparts are naturally logical, when he dumps you suicide is inevitable, he's likely to move on sooner that you.

He asked you out, you didn't ask him, why should you two go on a date, and you're the one buying everything, while he's collecting?.

Spending on a guy is not healthy, even your parents will frown at it.

Expecting the ladies you date to spend on you is like patronising a prostitute and asking her to pay you.

We're not in India where women marry men. grin

Babe,I won't agree with you...I can spend on my man,it doesn't make me stupid...Men too want to be pampered ONCE in a while,U might be speaking his own love language too..Ts not only on his birthdays...Give ur man treat:pay for ur eat outs too,surprise shopping for him,get him a nice wristwatch or footwear,small surprise bday getogether.....I buy my bf's favourite drink especially when I know he is cash strapped.....So I go against that motion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Nigerian ladies and their archaic mentality. So you wanna be like the leech who keeps asking for more.
Well, spending in a matured relationship is mutual, based on love, trust and where you see the relationship going.
My lady spends on me, like really spends on me, that's because she knows the value she places on me and knows that I am worth it.
Maybe that's because she has gotten a different orientation by studying abroad.
Many true blooded Nigerian ladies would bore me with their unromantic idiosyncrasies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by misspicy(f): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
kilokeys:
if there is a plan besides changing wardrobes and feeding him

if u can empower your man , either advancing his career , or setting him up.. thats a great idea

note the word ''Your Man''.
Hi
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by stiflerdrug: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Na i av helped guys in d past

Givin out my money for investment to get him fone nd wears nd i never harmed him cos of d fact i spent

Wen i do anytin i put God into it cos he sees even in d hidden nd pays every man according to his or her deeds
wbt the ones that does good and still die btw
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Longman6(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
The reality of the Nigerian society is telling on every aspect of life not excluding relationships,on a normal day spending money should not be an issue in and after a relationship,but because most people have had bad experiences in the past or heard about people who have,everybody" is unconsciously trying to be careful of spending,which makes them practice excessive economy in spending and affection.because nobody knows who is who,Real love I would say don't get scared of spending,Hillary Clinton was taking care of more of the finances before marrying Bill,but poverty in Nigeria has made love difficult.people value the money they spend than the affection they share.What's love if not companionship,?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Titilayooni:
Babe,I won't agree with you...I can spend on my man,it doesn't make me stupid...Men too want to be pampered ONCE in a while,U might be speaking his own love language too..Ts not only on his birthdays...Give ur man treat:pay for ur eat outs too,surprise shopping for him,get him a nice wristwatch or footwear,small surprise bday getogether.....I buy my bf's favourite drink especially when I know he is cash strapped.....So I go against that motion

You really should sit her down and give her an education. I'm however not surprised this is coming from a western Nigeria lady, they are more exposed and lovable than those from the other divide of the Niger who would never use a dime of theirs for their man. Little wonder men from that side soo covet the ladies from the west.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Nigerian ladies and their archaic mentality. So you wanna be like the leech who keeps asking for more.
Well, spending in a matured relationship is mutual, based on love, trust and where you see the relationship going.
My lady spends on me, like really spends on me, that's because she knows the value she places on me and knows that I am worth it.
Maybe that's because she has gotten a different orientation by studying abroad.
Many true blooded Nigerian ladies would bore me with their unromantic idiosyncrasies.
Goodluck with ur lady spending one you, like i said "there's no harm in helping a boo when he's broke, buying him gifts when the need arise.....bt is totally not safe for ladies to spend on u guys.

Jason Derulo gifted Jordan spark a car, she's rich hope you knw.

Beyonce didn't buy JayZ a house while they were dating, they're both rich, he still pays for dinners.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Jay542(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
It's very inappropriate for a lady to spend on a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Titilayooni:
Hope you knw i mentioned that there's no harm in doing all you've said.

Comprehend, don't be stupid in love, by doing all the manly roles.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ehix89(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jay542:
It's very inappropriate for a lady to spend on a guy.
where is the quote from
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ehix89(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

He will still appreciate it but not only that
you gurls should up your game, the community ain't comfortable with that anymore grin
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Goodluck with ur lady spending one you, like i said "there's no harm in helping a boo when he's broke, buying him gifts when the need arise.....bt is totally not safe for ladies to spend on u guys.

Jason Derulo gifted Jordan spark a car, she's rich hope you knw.

Beyonce didn't buy JayZ a house while they were dating, they're both rich, he still pays for dinners.

Not talking of helping out a broke dude, what are friends for if she can't help him out?
I'm talking of spending on him like spoiling him. Jeez naija babes have a long way to go, soo unromantic.
I don't need her money cos I'm richer than her, buh it stokes the flame when she spoils me with gifts and treats. Or you think men don't wanna be pampered too? I for one loves to be pampered alot.
Thank god say i no waka miss road date a typical naija babe, my life would have been miserable by now
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Titilayooni(f): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Hope you knw i mentioned that there's no harm in doing all you've said.

Comprehend, don't be stupid in love, by doing all the manly roles.
BABE!!! Am not stupid in love,ok? U can also try it and U will see how ur man will feel...It doesn't mean u are doing all d manly roles but put it on a ratio 4:1,he does 4 times and U do it just once,IT WON'T KILL YOU.. What do u do with your money then,if u can spend out of it for ur man?I dint say u shld spend everything now#LOL#

8 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Jay542(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
ehix89:
where is the quote from
From nature. If the lady is the one doing the spending then what's the duty of the man?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Atmmachine:
This is one of the many reasons i can't date a Nigerian girl, they think differently.

So, a girl shouldn't spend on her boyfriend ?? But you want the boyfriend to spend on her ??

Go fucck yourself
You're not the one fuccking me, so why will i go n fucck myself.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Getrich47(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
ehix89:
There is no single route in achieving a smooth relationship my dear, different tricks works for different folks that's why I really do not fancy relationship advice, what works for Mr. A might just be what killed Mr. B relationship

You are wise
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Getrich47(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
ehix89:
There is no single route in achieving a smooth relationship my dear, different tricks works for different folks that's why I really do not fancy relationship advice, what works for Mr. A might just be what killed Mr. B relationship

You are wise
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ehix89(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jay542:

From nature. If the lady is the one doing the spending then what's the duty of the man?
no one is saying a lady should do all the spending, but she should be able to chip in some support here and there, what do you make of a woman who earns 300k and does absolutely nothing to support her man?, some ladies are just too stingy to be considered partners

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jay542:

Help me ask them. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
ehix89:
no one is saying a lady should do all the spending, but she should be able to chip in some support here and there, what do you make of a woman who earns 300k and does absolutely nothing to support her man?, some ladies are just too stingy to be considered partners
You don't need any lady's money to be a man.

What makes you a man?.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
ehix89:
you gurls should up your game, the community ain't comfortable with that anymore grin
Lolssss okay ayaf hear
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ehix89(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Lolssss okay ayaf hear
please share the goodnews
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Not talking of helping out a broke dude, what are friends for if she can't help him out?
I'm talking of spending on him like spoiling him. Jeez naija babes have a long way to go, soo unromantic.
I don't need her money cos I'm richer than her, buh it stokes the flame when she spoils me with gifts and treats. Or you think men don't wanna be pampered too? I for one loves to be pampered alot.
Thank god say i no waka miss road date a typical naija babe, my life would have been miserable by now

Why should a lady be spoiling you with spending. When you're not her husband.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Jay542(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
ehix89:
A man shouldn't care really how much his woman earns. He is meant to still give her allowance even if she earns 500k and he earns 200k. A womans' money is for herself while the guys' earnings is for the family.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ehix89(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
You don't need any lady's money to be a man.

What makes you a man?.
I quite agree with you but not absolutely I don't need my woman's money but at the very least she should use her head, I don't just tolerate stingy and self-centred people around me, it irritates me.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ehix89(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Getrich47:

You are wise
Lol, Wisdom is of the Lord
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Jay542(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Benita27:
Help me ask them. cheesy
Lol. You might disagree with me on this but that's why i don't support the idea that the ladys should be equal to men. We are to provide for you ladies.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Titilayooni:
BABE!!! Am not stupid in love,ok? U can also try it and U will see how ur man will feel...It doesn't mean u are doing all d manly roles but put it on a ratio 4:1,he does 4 times and U do it just once,IT WON'T KILL YOU.. What do u do with your money then,if u can spend out of it for ur man?I dint say u shld spend everything now#LOL#
Unfortunately for you, you attract the ones you spend on.

I pity you, dey spend dey go, nairaland broke guys go pm you tire.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ehix89(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jay542:

A man shouldn't care really how much his woman earns. He is meant to still give her allowance even if she earns 500k and he earns 200k. A womans' money is for herself while the guys' earnings is for the family.
shocked, is that how you roll?, the ladies will love you absolutely
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jay542:

Lol. You might disagree with me on this but that's why i don't support the idea that the ladys should be equal to men. We are to provide for you ladies.
I don't disagree with you.

Women and men are not equals, God created the woman as a man's help mate. So frm the scripture the man was already made a boss. cheesy It went ahead to say that women should be submissive. And after Adam and Eve's blunder both were cursed, the man was made to toil b4 he eats, while the woman was made to undergo labour pains. grin

Most of these guys saying it shld be mutual, are the once that will still say men are above women, why so?, when a woman is the one taking care of ur needs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.