Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. (35871 Views)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by AlphaCentauri: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Goodluck with ur lady spending one you, like i said "there's no harm in helping a boo when he's broke, buying him gifts when the need arise.....bt is totally not safe for ladies to spend on u guys.

Jason Derulo gifted Jordan spark a car, she's rich hope you knw.

Beyonce didn't buy JayZ a house while they were dating, they're both rich, he still pays for dinners.

woman keep quiet there. you better spend on your man if you want to draw him out. to pull out his emotions and his soft side. or else you will just be jammin cold blooded niggas if you never pay. you treat a nigga like an ATM he will treat you like a customer. we aint even talking about heavy spending here, maybe you go out and get him that special drink he likes once in a while. maybe he likes whiskey or moet wine or champagne etc etc. little little stuff like dat will melt a mans heart

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Charlieblink(m): 1:06am On Jul 28, 2016
The Lady that used G-wagon to apologise to her guy those she have two heads. After all wat a man can do a woman can do it better. Sha its a matter of choice
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2016
nuelzz04:
n u want ur guy to b doing everything for u...isn't dat too risky .....talk of hypocrisy angry
What is hypocrisy in being a man, and not a boy.

Your gf for just use feeding bottle feed you.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by AlphaCentauri: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Jay542:

From nature. If the lady is the one doing the spending then what's the duty of the man?
to break her back in the bedroom when doing em thangs wink
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
who is quoting you see your choice of words show how untrained you are wont exchange dime with you but educate your mind to free your retardation.
So you understood my native language abi? Olodo Rabata undecided
Better go and sleep and stop disgracing yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
woman keep quiet there. you better spend on your man if you want to draw him out. to pull out his emotions and his soft side. or else you will just be jammin cold blooded niggas if you never pay. you treat a nigga like an ATM he will treat you like a customer. we aint even talking about heavy spending here, maybe you go out and get him that special drink he likes once in a while. maybe he likes whiskey or moet wine or champagne etc etc. little little stuff like dat will melt a mans heart
You don't have to ask me to keep quiet, you just failed to comprehend my post, cos i made mention of doing little things, once in a while.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by AlphaCentauri: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Jay542:

A man shouldn't care really how much his woman earns. He is meant to still give her allowance even if she earns 500k and he earns 200k. A womans' money is for herself while the guys' earnings is for the family.
nigga keep kwayet dia b4 i vex. what type of rubbish post is dis na ? shocked

MUGU
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Dminister(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Ladies wants equality in a man's house while they've been running from equality spending.

You are dating a guy who is doing everything for you both financially, emotionally and sexually. He takes you out and virtually performs magic on you, You have never bought him undies not even pay for his haircut yet you call him your man. My dear, the thunder that will fire you is doing press up in Amadioha village.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by pussyAvenger: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2016
hollamanng:
You better thank your God if guys sought after you
i wonda oo in dis era wey men scarce lyk tomato ma ehh one sillytin dy form entlement

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by AlphaCentauri: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
You don't have to ask me to keep quiet, you just failed to comprehend my post, cos i made mention of doing little things, once in a while.
Buy your man silk ties and chocolates and wines and perfumes. nobody asking you to buy him bentley or a house. he will appreciate those. wink
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

But it is perfectly alright for a guy to spend on a girl ?
Worldwide. grin That's what separates men from boys.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by nuelzz04(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:

I don't support a lady doing everything for her man ...neither do I support a guy doing everything for her lady....der shud b a balance ... But ah trust stingy naija girls who will love her bf to play her dad's role......kwantinu undecided
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
Buy your man silk ties and chocolates and wines and perfumes. nobody asking you to buy him bentley or a house. he will appreciate those. wink
I have gifted my man a packet shirt b4, bt can't pay his rents.

You dig?.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by DozieInc(m): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Are you talking of bf or Husband?.
either way depends on the "prospects" of the relationship.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Lexusgs430: 1:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:

I thought Man or Woman seeing a snake,and they both kill it. Is that not the point ? Or am I too drunk again?
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 28, 2016
nuelzz04:
I don't support a lady doing everything for her man ...neither do I support a guy doing everything for her lady....der shud b a balance ... But ah trust stingy naija girls who will love her bf to play her dad's role......kwantinu undecided
What are you doing with her if you can't play her dad's role....kwantinu too.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Supnaija(m): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Never develop the habit of spending on a guy you're dating, there's no harm in helping them when they're in need, What real men want is a faithful lady, not one that spends on them.

To some spending on them reduces their self worth, even in marriages when a lady is the bread winner of the family, the men are not so happy, so why should your boyfriend be happy when you're the one doing virtually everything for him?, when such a relationship crashes, he has nothing to lose but you.

Imagine if all you do is:pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe, when there's no guarantee he will even marry you, neither are you his sugar mummy, is he handicap?. He will take all these and still cheat on you, and dump you when the need arise.

We ladies are naturally emotional, while the male counterparts are naturally logical, when he dumps you suicide is inevitable, he's likely to move on sooner that you.

He asked you out, you didn't ask him, why should you two go on a date, and you're the one buying everything, while he's collecting?.

Spending on a guy is not healthy, even your parents will frown at it.

Expecting the ladies you date to spend on you is like patronising a prostitute and asking her to pay you.

We're not in India where women marry men. grin

Aunty Becinta or whatever your name is. So this is what you are preaching that women should not spend on men.

Agreed! Na falling hand for man to fold his hand and let the woman carry the bills. Personally I know one dude who actually lives with a woman who literally feeds him from indomie she sells on the street. Now she is pregnant and he lives with her. No Doubt that is one big hell of a Bleep up.

BUT!!!!

When a woman decides to help her man financially its not a bad idea. As a matter of fact its a very good thing if she helps him. Personally it is a turn-on if a woman can on her offer help.
You see the ideology Naija women have that men should have to do everything, is actually one of the worst ever. Thats the reason why Women of the east most especially (no offense) are more likely to stay single than women of other tribes. Why? Because they believe the man should carry every single bill including money for matches and sanitary pad.

Thats the reason Ibo men hustle like crazy and most times marry late because even to pay bride price na war plus the wedding requirements are usually outrageous. The girlfriend of a friend of mine who is from IMO told me once that she made inquiries of the cost of her bride price and her family said its N990,000 minus the two weddings o - traditional and church weddings, and I was like "eeehhh, is it your whole family my friend intends to marry or is it just you".

Now in this case now, will you say its okay for the lady to fold her arms and watch the man suffer with all the bills. If she has, she has to contribute, I mean for crying out loud when it comes to marriage na woman dey need am pass. Left to us men we no send o, as a matter of fact we enjoy the freedom of being single no strings attached cos that means we can enter any door we like when we like it.

Its because of this terrible mentality most of our girls refuse to work or learn, some are just so lazy shaaaaa. All they are hard working at is fixing eyelashes that make them look like Ayamatanga's apprentise and fix weavon the cost of which is enough to buy land in Sango Ota.

Men do we want a resourceless woman? NO.
Do we like the fact that you let us do every goddamn thing including THAT THING while you just lie on your back moaning like a pregnant goat, NO.
Do we like you handling all our bills? Of course not. Just help us anyway we can, thats what you were meant for.

I no be pastor o, but I will end this with a bible passage a friend of mine once showed that left my jaw dropped for a long timE AND will use it to buttress my point when I said na woman need marriage pass

ISAIAH 4:1. It says,

New Living Translation
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

So if una like make una dey zuzu (ibo word for fooling around). We need women who can help us anyway she can, not someone who feels entitled to everything free just because she has p**sy.

And Guys, A Good woman is hard to find....But if you find one please comot eye for ekaite ikebe or else you go live the rest of your life unhappy.

C'est fini.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Lexusgs430: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:

What separates girls from ladies ?
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I thought Man or Woman seeing a snake,and they both kill it. Is that not the point ? Or am I too drunk again?
You could be absolutely drunk. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by pussyAvenger: 1:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:

show ur ugli face.u don too make noise here
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by AlphaCentauri: 1:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
I have gifted my man a packet shirt b4, bt can't pay his rents.

You dig?.
if he lose his job and is about to be homeless you cant help him to pay his rent till he finds his feet ? so what is ya purpose in this world na ?
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by nuelzz04(m): 1:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
What are you doing with her if you can't play her dad's role....kwantinu too.
so if I play her dad's role....wat will b her dad's job den lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by pussyAvenger: 1:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
I have a family friend that works in shell, though! He's married, the wife works with the state government.

You won't believe that that man pays the wife monthly salary, ouside what she earns, and he still takes care of the home running.

That's who a man is.
just lyk someone has rightly said..u go tay for nairaland
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Supnaija:

Aunty Becinta or whatever your name is. So this is what you are preaching that women should not spend on men.

Agreed! Na falling hand for man to fold his hand and let the woman carry the bills. Personally I know one dude who actually lives with a woman who literally feeds him from indomie she sells on the street. Now she is pregnant and he lives with her. No Doubt that is one big hell of a Bleep up.

BUT!!!!

When a woman decides to help her man financially its not a bad idea. As a matter of fact its a very good thing if she helps him. Personally it is a turn-on if a woman can on her offer help.
You see the ideology Naija women have that men should have to do everything, is actually one of the worst ever. Thats the reason why Women of the east most especially (no offense) are more likely to stay single than women of other tribes. Why? Because they believe the man should carry every single bill including money for matches and sanitary pad.

Thats the reason Ibo men hustle like crazy and most times marry late because even to pay bride price na war plus the wedding requirements are usually outrageous. The girlfriend of a friend of mine who is from IMO told me once that she made inquiries of the cost of her bride price and her family said its N990,000 minus the two weddings o - traditional and church weddings, and I was like "eeehhh, is it your whole family my friend intends to marry or is it just you".

Now in this case now, will you say its okay for the lady to fold her arms and watch the man suffer with all the bills. If she has, she has to contribute, I mean for crying out loud when it comes to marriage na woman dey need am pass. Left to us men we no send o, as a matter of fact we enjoy the freedom of being single no strings attached cos that means we can enter any door we like when we like it.

Its because of this terrible mentality most of our girls refuse to work or learn, some are just so lazy shaaaaa. All they are hard working at is fixing eyelashes that make them look like Ayamatanga's apprentise and fix weavon the cost of which is enough to buy land in Sango Ota.

Men do we want a resourceless woman? NO.
Do we like the fact that you let us do every goddamn thing including THAT THING while you just lie on your back moaning like a pregnant goat, NO.
Do we like you handling all our bills? Of course not. Just help us anyway we can, thats what you were meant for.

I no be pastor o, but I will end this with a bible passage a friend of mine once showed that left my jaw dropped for a long timE AND will use it to buttress my point when I said na woman need marriage pass

ISAIAH 4:1. It says,

New Living Translation
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

So if una like make una dey zuzu (ibo word for fooling around). We need women who can help us anyway she can, not someone who feels entitled to everything free just because she has p**sy.

And Guys, A Good woman is hard to find....But if you find one please comot eye for ekaite ikebe or else you go live the rest of your life unhappy.

C'est fini.

Thank God you said you knw of a woman that's completely taking care of a guy, and is a bleep.

Like i said, do good things for the guy, bt don't take it to the extreme.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 28, 2016
pussyAvenger:
just lyk someone has rightly said..u go tay for nairaland
I no dey find nairaland bf or husband, i'm nt insane to do so.

Some of you are just too broke, so you need women to lean on cheesy....work hard man.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by pussyAvenger: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Jay542:

That's how to earn respect.
if payin bill is d onli way to earn her rep..den u sulk...u r man...u Bleep her..u protect her and on top of dat gave her ur surname....
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:

What separates girls from ladies ?
Marriage!.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Supnaija(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Thank God you said you knw of a woman that's completely taking care of a guy, and is a bleep.

Like i said, do good things for the guy, bt don't take it to the extreme.

Ok point taken, Benita.

hope you don't mind me adding this to my website

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
if he lose his job and is about to be homeless you cant help him to pay his rent till he finds his feet ? so what is ya purpose in this world na ?
He's not my husband, so why shld i?.

Doesn't he have a family, or papa?. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by AlphaCentauri: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Askseek:
This is a non issue in my opinion, but This is your opinion, is flawed. You have a very narrowed definition for a man. A man must be defined by more than his ability to provide financially for a grown woman and vice versa for a woman. A relationship is a 2 way street, love and consideration for your partner should move you to participate in your relationship financially, emotionally, physically and any way needed to foster said relationship. Like I said at first though, this is a non issue cos everyone will do what works for them.
you haf said it all na. a woman and man should participate in their relationship if they value it. anybody who does not participate in his or her relationship financially spiritually morally and especially financially if they are capable of it - is someone who dont love you or care for the relationship. they in it for what they can get. move on ASAP
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 1:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Trina0936:

So you understood my native language abi? Olodo Rabata undecided
Better go and sleep and stop disgracing yourself undecided

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Dminister(m): 1:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:

World wide is very sugary in your mouth the way you just said it. You ladies should know your responsibility in relationship for once instead of representing sex object responsibility. It's the drive that makes some of you ladies think spending for a guy is never worth it since he gets sex in return.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.