Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15295 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

If my real number is 0809313**85 or
If I have any accomplice whose name is Tunde, let death be my portion today. But if I do not have any accomplice whose name is Tunde, I PRAY THAT NATURE SHOULD TAKE TEN YEARS AWAY FROM YOUR REMAINING YEARS TO STAY IN LIFE. AMEN!

Now it is too late for you to take your words back that I am not whom you think I am. Assuming you have ever seen this thread I opened last year, you wouldn't have thought that I am ever an igbo guy at all. Check it out and say something about it: https://www.nairaland.com/2242469/even-all-igbos-vote-agbaje

During the time I was overwhelmed with politics on NL, I opened that thread even calling igbos names there and making fun of them(though I have repented now sha) cheesy

Ranchoddas knows my number is 09091221112 but I'll cease using it as from now because you made me give it out because of your lies on me. I regret ever being a Christian, because when I told atheists my testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD, they showed love and sympathy and care

The comment was made in May 10 on my thread after I posted my problem and how I was delivered from it(so I have never made my problem private before). But when Christians now know about it(which I didn't make secret in the first place), they ridicule me.

I CAN NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN AGAIN! NEVER!!!

Why are you making confessions nobody asked from you? You provided a number which isnt your own and challenged me to send you an sms there and ironically the number was off and i in turn challenged you to switch it on if it is indeed yours but you couldnt. Up till now as i type the number is off. Now you want to claim you no longer will be using it because you have pasted it here as the reason why you switched it off? You can lie for world government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Muafrika2 if he is not taunted and exposed he will keep using personal stuff to mock people. He enjoys delving into personal mockery especially when he mocked somebodys dead father over and over and over on this same nairaland and nobody cautioned him but now that he is beeing shown a reflection of himself he is crying. Let him be! He needs to grow up and stop playing the victim.
Alright, I'll leave you guys to it then.

Otem I hope you get the lesson here. Apparently it's a taste of your own medicine grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Did this one just mention me? undecided

Spell my name right you.

LordCenturion:

Otem, please u have to stop been behav like a kid, we know that those guys are trying to frustrate u, please ignore their writings, as for u 4everGod, I was really disappointed in u, am wondering the exact point u are trying to proof, u are trying to defend God as if u already know that ur God can't fight for himself not to talk of fighting for humanity because he's death, I don't really know whats wrong with Nigeria, that's why we are going backwards because we too believe in nonsense,Nigeria is a country that u are not free to express yourself because of religion, because of what white people brought to us, the story that didn't happen in our land, we don't know how the story of Bible was formulated, we are not there when all those things happen, yet we believe in propaganda,religion is the problem and number 1 enemy of Nigeria, who think Nigeria can't survive without religion?4everGod, Muafrica2 and the rest are nuisances, why can't u leave this guy alone, pray to ur god to deal with him by himself, abi ur god is blind to see all this mess?, I don't know the point u guys are trying to prove. Nigeria is in bondage of religion.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Muafrika2:

Otem I hope you get the lesson here. Apparently it's a taste of your own medicine grin cheesy

It is a taste of his own medicine as well as the right time to expose him for who he truly is. Those who are begging that i stop here were on the same thread where he mocked and ridiculed someones dead father and they even joined in the mockery. Now they want me to stop? Hypocrites all round.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

It is a taste of his own medicine as well as the right time to expose him for who he truly is. Those who are begging that i stop here were on the same thread where he mocked and ridiculed someones dead father and they even joined in the mockery. Now they want me to stop? Hypocrites all round.
That was bad. angry

Otemanuduno, and friends, it's not right to mock people who are going through misfortune. I suspect this LordCenturion guy was one of those who encouraged him. undecided
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Muafrika2:

That was bad. angry

Otemanuduno, and friends, it's not right to mock people who are going through misfortune. I suspect this LordCenturion guy was one of those who encouraged him. undecided

I dont want to mention their monikers as they have come and viewed this thread already and made their respective comments.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Lol... that dude is sick anyway.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Why are you making confessions nobody asked from you? You provided a number which isnt your own and challenged me to send you an sms there and ironically the number was off and i in turn challenged you to switch it on if it is indeed yours but you couldnt. Up till now as i type the number is off. Now you want to claim you no longer will be using it because you have pasted it here as the reason why you switched it off? You can lie for world government.

I will send u a text message with that number you claimed is not my own. Pls do justice to reveal the text message. This is the number again. 09091221112
Immediately I have finished sending the message to you I will ask you here to confirm if you received the message or not. Then that number you said is my own, just keep calling it right? Maybe someday the owner will want to meet you. Then you will know the truth.
Did you check my anti-igbo thread I opened in 2015 when I entered into the peak of tribalism? How can I be Chinedu and then be antagonising my own people those days?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

I will send u a text message with that number you claimed is not my own. Pls do justice to reveal the text message. This is the number again. 09091221112
Immediately I have finished sending the message to you I will ask you here to confirm if you received the message or not. Then that number you said is my own, just keep calling it right? Maybe someday the owner will want to meet you. Then you will know the truth.
Did you check my anti-igbo thread I opened in 2015 when I entered into the peak of tribalism? How can I be Chinedu and then be antagonising my own people those days?

You said you will send me a text message. Do you have my number? You said you did not receive my sms abi? So which number are you sending your sms to?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol. Chinedu as my name makes me laff cheesy

Well... I guess that name would really shield my true identity because I don't want my real name to be known to anyone around to avoid being killed by religious people. Eartum has told me before that only physical forces can kill me and not spiritual forces.

4everGod see otem the anudo is afraid of being killed and lynched grin grin..

Where were you when the disciples of JESUS christ were being persecuted for their belief?

You claim to be the revealer of truth, yet you can't risk your life for your belief?.. Don't you believe your nosetum can save you?..

I am ready to be persecuted for Christ sake....That is what it takes to prove your loyalty and honesty of your belief. This shows you're just a coward hiding behind a keyboard as your shield and mouth piece...

Come out and declare what you believe in, let the world see..if you are to be lynched like a thief, then let your nose-tum protect you or fortify you..

No make me die of laughter dis morning abeg otem angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

You said you will send me a text message. Do you have my number? You said you did not receive my sms abi? So which number are you sending your sms to?

Bros, why Na?

Someone knows you operate different monickers on Nairaland, it won't be difficult for him to know your phone number, you've posted it on this forum a couple of times and internet never forgets
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, why Na?

Someone knows you operate different monickers on Nairaland, it won't be difficult for him to know your phone number, you've posted it on this forum a couple of times and internet never forgets

Are you now Otem? Why do u like putting your nose where its not wanted? someone even wanted me to say those who mocked a dead man and i never listed their monikers here and have never told anyone directly who joined the originator. I only focused on the originator. So whats your problem?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Jacksonville:

4everGod see otem the anudo is afraid of being killed and lynched grin grin..

Where were you when the disciples of JESUS christ were being persecuted for their belief?

You claim to be the revealer of truth, yet you can't risk your life for your belief?.. Don't you believe your nosetum can save you?..

I am ready to be persecuted for Christ sake....That is what it takes to prove your loyalty and honesty of your belief. This shows you're just a coward hiding behind a keyboard as your shield and mouth piece...

Come out and declare what you believe in, let the world see..if you are to be lynched like a thief, then let your nose-tum protect you or fortify you..

No make me die of laughter dis morning abeg otem angry

[b]If a belief is strong enough and true enough to its personal believer then laying down their life in defense of that truth comes with the hazards of that truth.

Should truth be compromised? NO

Is it compromised? YES by those who do not believe in it completely

If he believed in his doctufos with all his heart then indeed he should not be hiding here and declaring it. Let him go into the streets. Truth is that nobody would lynch him or anything of the sort. Worst case scenario is that they would call him a mad man. So what is he afraid of if he is the SERVANT OF THE TRUTH?

MY WORK HERE IS DONE.

OTEM NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE BEING BASHED ESPECIALLY AFTER ENJOYING THE LIBERTY OF BASHING OTHERS.

NOW YOU ALSO KNOW THAT I KNOW! wink wink

Note: That if some of my comments came out hurtful, i apologize and i am sorry but you forced my hand and indeed you had this coming as it has been building up over time with your personal attacks against everyone.

Looking into the mirror isnt much fun when we are dirty you know. So Otem even though i still like you but i advice you get cleaned up and also get an attitude adjustment so you would not experience this scenario again.

I will take down all my posts if you ask me to just to prove to you that i am not like this but had to show you a mirror.

Cheers![/b]
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Are you now Otem? Why do u like putting your nose where its not wanted? someone even wanted me to say those who mocked a dead man and i never listed their monikers here and have never told anyone directly who joined the originator. I only focused on the originator. So whats your problem?

Bros, don't take anything personal bro

Now you're being a hypocrite too

You said earlier that he himself admitted the bedwetting thingy and they were his own words

Your hypocrisy here is that the supposed day I "mocked" your father, I used YOUR OWN words based on our conversations and your conversations with people over the years

I never called your dad anything that YOU YOURSELF never called him

You yourself and you called him someone who lived the life of a sinner

You yourself said you raised him from the dead

You yourself admitted he later died (when info came that he was dead) and your Yahweh showed you that he was gonna die before he died his final death

If what I did that day is "Mocking" your dead father by saying things that you yourself said, then you are also (using that logic) mocking Otem,

Like a particular wise saying

"When you fight against monsters, take care lest you become a monster"
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2016
I'm done here
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2016
Muafrika2:

Muafrika2, I AM FOR THE TRUTH. I ASSSURE YOU 4everGod will soon be hunted by the international police for his 419 businesses. EARTUM SHOWED ME MUCH REVELATION ABOUT HIM OVERNIGHT WHEN I REPORTED HIM TO EARTUM FOR HIS FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME.

4everGod will be jailed except if he confessed to his crime, deletes his accounts and confess that he lied against me. Just watch and see.

Now 4everGod come and answer these questions about yourself. Then get ready to be the most wanted in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA where you have extended your 419 business to.

Question 1: Are you currently in Nigeria? Answer yes or no
Question 2: How many white people have you duped successfully?
Question 3: Is my number 09091221112 or not?
Question 4: SAMUEL EKWUEME, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BEING JAILED BY THE EFCC IS ALREADY KNOCKING AT THE DOOR? BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY IN TALKS WITH ALL THE WHITES YOU HAVE DUPED AS REGARD YOUR IDENTITY, YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN NIGERIA, ETC.

FOR ME TO CEASE REVEALING YOU FURTHER, KINDLY OPEN A NAIRALAND THREAD AND ADMIT YOUR FAULTS AND LIES AGAINST ME. THEN KINDLY DELETE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS ON NAIRALAND. AS YOU KNOW, THE LIE WAS TOO MUCH ON ME, AND I SWORE ON MY LIFE. IT'S NOW YOUR TURN TO BE JAILED FOR LIFE IF YOU REFUSE TO OPEN A THREAD OF APOLOGY WITHIN 6 HOURS OF SEEING THIS MESSAGE.

NOTHING WILL BE ACCEPTED EXCEPT AN APOLOGY FROM YOU. ABO ORO LA N SO FUN OMO LUWABI.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
I'm done here

Pls don't go yet. Just watch and see 4evergod confessing his sins or keeping silent to the crimes revealed against him. Keeping silent about the matter will only facilitate the police coming to his house to arrest everyone there. And also the international police will begin their search for him in the USA or in any other place he is hiding his criminal face.

WAIT AND SEE
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, don't take anything personal bro

Now you're being a hypocrite too

You said earlier that he himself admitted the bedwetting thingy and they were his own words

Your hypocrisy here is that the supposed day I "mocked" your father, I used YOUR OWN words based on our conversations and your conversations with people over the years

I never called your dad anything that YOU YOURSELF never called him

You yourself and you called him someone who lived the life of a sinner

You yourself said you raised him from the dead

You yourself admitted he later died (when info came that he was dead) and your Yahweh showed you that he was gonna die before he died his final death

If what I did that day is "Mocking" your dead father by saying things that you yourself said, then you are also (using that logic) mocking Otem,

Like a particular wise saying

"When you fight against monsters, take care lest you become a monster"

So i said i raised my father from the dead? Dude i never did. I think you saw what you wanted to see. My dad died and i said i was in lagos and he was in the east. Otem fabricated the lies that i raised him from the dead over the phone and i asked if the dead man could hear my converation over the phone and you saw otems words and jumped on it.

What i said was my father accepted Jesus and i prayed for him for healing and he got healed of a heart condition but as an elderly man he had to be going for hospital checks generally.

Again i repeat, i did not focus this whole brouhaha on you simply because i know you spoke without understanding and never mentioned your moniker but guilt made you say it yourself. My focus on Otem was because he deliberately told lies to make himself feel good.

have a good day
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
Pls I beg you in the name of the ALMIGHTY GOD, be patient to hear from the mouth of 4evergod himself. He has only 6hours to speak, else the EFCC will be combing everywhere in Nigeria for his home address and the FBI in USA will swoop to action in the US also because this guy is not just a small-sized criminal, but an international one.

Nah, I don't think I'm needed to comment if that's really the case, you said he should open a thread in 6 hour's time, so its only wise i stay observant

Although to be fair on 4evergod, some people somewhere consider every businessman to be a fraud

Not everyone would have a good opinion of a businessman, hell, Dangote would have certain people consider him such, that doesn't make it right

I think both you guys should stop this thing

Let bygones be bygones

I'll observe, its between both you guys after all and my mission here to make it stop has failed woefully

I hope you understand my decisions

One love bro
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Muafrika2, I AM FOR THE TRUTH. I ASSSURE YOU 4everGod will soon be hunted by the international police for his 419 businesses. EARTUM SHOWED ME MUCH REVELATION ABOUT HIM OVERNIGHT WHEN I REPORTED HIM TO EARTUM FOR HIS FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME.

4everGod will be jailed except if he confessed to his crime, deletes his accounts and confess that he lied against me. Just watch and see.

Now 4everGod come and answer these questions about yourself. Then get ready to be the most wanted in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA where you have extended your 419 business to.

Question 4: SAMUEL EKWUEME, DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BEING JAILED BY THE EFCC IS ALREADY KNOCKING AT THE DOOR? BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY IN TALKS WITH ALL THE WHITES YOU HAVE DUPED AS REGARD YOUR IDENTITY, YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN NIGERIA, ETC.

FOR ME TO CEASE REVEALING YOU FURTHER, KINDLY OPEN A NAIRALAND THREAD AND ADMIT YOUR FAULTS AND LIES AGAINST ME. THEN KINDLY DELETE ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS ON NAIRALAND. AS YOU KNOW, THE LIE WAS TOO MUCH ON ME, AND I SWORE ON MY LIFE. IT'S NOW YOUR TURN TO BE JAILED FOR LIFE IF YOU REFUSE TO OPEN A THREAD OF APOLOGY WITHIN 6 HOURS OF SEEING THIS MESSAGE.

NOTHING WILL BE ACCEPTED EXCEPT AN APOLOGY FROM YOU. ABO ORO LA N SO FUN OMO LUWABI.

lol what a guy. If you can find any dirt on me i gladly permit you to post it here. Also provide the details of these alleged white men so everyone else can carry out their own investigation.

Lol

I was about soft pedalling on you but you had to start again. CHINEDU STOP YOUR DECEIT AND JUST FIX YOURSELF.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

No need for all these now!

I'm finally out and out for good, all I'll do is read and not comment; this has gotten out of hand
Pls I beg you in the name of the ALMIGHTY GOD, be patient to hear from the mouth of 4evergod himself. He has only 6hours to speak, else the EFCC will be combing everywhere in Nigeria for his home address and the FBI in USA will swoop to action in the US also because this guy is not just a small-sized criminal, but an international one.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

IF I QUOTE YOU CORRECTLY, SO OTEM HAS THE POWER TO REVEAL SOMEONES DETAILS TO YOU BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO REVEAL THE SOLUTIONS TO SCIENTIFIC DILEMMA IN DETAIL TO YOU? LMAO

CHINEDU THE RACKETEER.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

lol what a guy. If you can find any dirt on me i gladly permit you to post it here. Also provide the details of these alleged white men so everyone else can carry out their own investigation.

Lol

I was about soft pedalling on you but you had to start again. CHINEDU STOP YOUR DECEIT AND JUST FIX YOURSELF.

Is that all you've got to say? cheesy
Now the hunt for you begins ASAP. EARTUM will tell me your specific location today and it will facilitate your arrest. Bye for now. Pls don't call my number o. NO BEGGING.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

look at this clown and comedian. Now you cannot speak and defend yourself? Its another fabricated diversionary tactic you are now using. 6HOURS IS TOO LONG TO WAIT FOR ME. CALL YOUR EFCC NOW NOW NOW AND YOUR INTERPOL AND FBI. LOL

Why give 6hours na. I gave you only 30mins yesterday. You do not need 6hrs you only need minutes.

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Is that all you've got to say? cheesy
Now the hunt for you begins ASAP. EARTUM will tell me your specific location today and it will facilitate your arrest. Bye for now. Pls don't call my number o. NO BEGGING.

CALL WHO? YOU? CHINEDU THE DECEIVER LET ME SOUND THIS LOUD AND CLEAR TO YOU. CALL THE LAW NOW NOW OR SHOULD I GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER? YOU DO NOT NEED 6HOURS NA. IN FACT I AM AT HOME NOW CHILLING WITH MY FAMILY SO MY DOORS ARE WIDE OPEN.

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER.

EBT COORDINATOR
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

Nah, I don't think I'm needed to comment if that's really the case, you said he should open a thread in 6 hour's time, so its only wise i stay observant

Although to be fair on 4evergod, some people somewhere consider every businessman to be a fraud

Not everyone would have a good opinion of a businessman, hell, Dangote would have certain people consider him such, that doesn't make it right

Let bygones be bygones

I'll observe, its between both you guys after all and my mission here to make it stop has failed woefully

One love bro.m
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Let bygones be bygones

One love bro

I believe that now you see what i meant when i said he lies to feel good. Well all appointments are cancelled for me for the next few days so that i can chill in my house and wait for Chinedu the deceivers law enforcement. He said i should open a thread in 6hrs. He should have said i open a thread within the hour or he would carry out his threat. 6hrs is too long afterall i only gave him 30mins grace because i knew what i was talking about.

Now you put 2 and 2 together yourself.

If he knows my business let him start there and state what it is. CHINEDU IS A DECEIVER.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

CALL WHO? YOU? CHINEDU THE DECEIVER LET ME SOUND THIS LOUD AND CLEAR TO YOU. CALL THE LAW NOW NOW OR SHOULD I GIVE YOU THEIR NUMBER? YOU DO NOT NEED 6HOURS NA. IN FACT I AM AT HOME NOW CHILLING WITH MY FAMILY SO MY DOORS ARE WIDE OPEN.

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER.

EBT COORDINATOR

The FCC in Washington will begin their search for you ASAP. I am contacting them already. Guy, you are in a big MESS.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

The FCC in Washington will begin their search for you ASAP. I am contacting them already. Guy, you are in a big MESS.

FCC IN WASHINGTON? I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU KNEW MY LOCATION? WASHINGTON IS FAR NA. START WITH THE EFCC IN NIGERIA. MY NUMBER HERE ON NAIRALAND IS A NIGERIAN LINE SO LETS START FROM NIGERIA SHALL WE?

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

6hrs ends around 6pm today. Make i buy popcorn and limca dey wait for your law enforcement and the grand exposure of 4everGod.

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2016
@otemanuduno, where did you get all this information from and how did you know his name?... Are you stalking him or what? grin..

Or you guys know each other
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Jacksonville:
@otemanuduno, where did you get all this information from and how did you know his name?... Are you stalking him or what? grin..

Or you guys know each other

Bro otem aka Chinedu the deceiver is a total stranger to me o biko. I have property adverts on nairaland so also have my number on nairaland so its easy to get my name simply by using either trucaller or a simple google search.

He is actually stalking me. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / Who Wrote The New Testament ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.