Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15296 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I do not believe that Otem is the same person as Ebiagtales. I have being following his posts for a while now and I believe he's a Yoruba guy. A careful observation of their writing styles will tell you that these are two different people...I may be wrong though.

I can tell you authoritatively that they are one and the same and he is also geoworldedu and 2 other monikers which are not in my head now. I can also authoritatively tell you that he is igbo but simply because he lives in a yoruba environment can speak the language. I am igbo but born in ebute metta and i live in eti osa. Yorube flows like water from my mouth so chill bro. I know what i am saying as i did my research and checks super thoroughly. His name is CHINEDU
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

Walai oo..i Laugh so tay my belle nearly squeze shocked i for die soo oo..grin

Chai..i shame too..My bro asked my why i dey laff, i say na dat otem matter as e be so...he shouted ''blood of god'' run jam door grin grin..

I'm starting to believe that he's not normal at all..asin there's something wrong somewhere. Now that you brought this, i now have something to hold on to in remembrance. I pray GOD fully delivers him. Dis life nawa....!!

Na prayers the guy needs but he will never accept he needs deliverance due to his neurological problems
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by realmindz: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

How does this concern you? Are you otem?
Unrepentant A$s licking cohort grin. Get behind me satan.
Flee from quoting me...ciao cool
just take a look at ursef...lol
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Ranchhoddas: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

I can tell you authoritatively that they are one and the same and he is also geoworldedu and 2 other monikers which are not in my head now. I can also authoritatively tell you that he is igbo but simply because he lives in a yoruba environment can speak the language. I am igbo but born in ebute metta and i live in eti osa. Yorube flows like water from my mouth so chill bro. I know what i am saying as i did my research and checks super thoroughly. His name is CHINEDU
Is Keandre one of the monikers you are looking for?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Is Keandre one of the monikers you are looking for?

no its not!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

Na prayers the guy needs but he will never accept he needs deliverance due to his neurological problems

Am telling you man..serious prayers. I dnt know how he operates, i would like to study his personality if i had the chance... His mindset is full of abject delusion... Gosh!

It seems we have driven him, cuz he isn't defending anymore. i'm sure he's hurt on this lol..
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Otem AKA CHINEDU i just sent you an sms message make u for know say i no dey joke about my info. BEHAVE YOURSELF!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

Am telling you man..serious prayers. I dnt know how he operates, i would like to study his personality if i had the chance... His mindset is full of abject delusion... Gosh!

It seems we have driven him, cuz he isn't defending anymore. i'm sure he's hurt on this lol..

He has multiple personality disorder. Its a sickness that attracts demonic presence if not properly handled and obviously its already attracting the demonic presence. On nairaland alone he has close to 10 monikers which he uses to respond to his own posts and answer his own questions and all that but for his doctufos since he is narrating it as Otem he has 4 monikers or so with the Otem tag attached

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

And i just told my household that you are otem the deluded dogbino's servant.. They burst into laughter undecided..

Nwanne Chinedu cheesy.. also told them you bed wetted till age 30 lipsrsealed..

Lol. Chinedu as my name makes me laff cheesy

Well... I guess that name would really shield my true identity because I don't want my real name to be known to anyone around to avoid being killed by religious people. Eartum has told me before that only physical forces can kill me and not spiritual forces.

4evergod, I will go into the spirit today and make a strong meditation. You know what it is going to be about? That IF MY NAME IS CHINEDU and I LIED THAT I AM NOT, THEN THE DOCTUFOS WHICH I AM WRITING SHOULD NOT BE MADE KNOWN TO ALL THE WORLD AND I SHOULD DIE WITHIN TWO DAYS. BUT IF IT IS A LIE ON YOUR OWN PART, THE DOCTUFOS SHOULD BE COMPLETED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO MANY. THEN I SHOULD OUTLIVE YOU IN AGE.

SO SHALL IT BE BY THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE AND NATURE.

To everyone following, In THE DOCTUFOS three powers are mentioned: The power of meditation, the power of the written word and THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE.

the latter is what you all see in manifestation here. This account otemanuduno was opened in 2013 by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE, EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T YET KNOW THAT THERE IS A SON OF GOD ANYWHERE CALLED ATUM(EARTUM, AKA TEM). JUST THIS YEAR IS WHEN I REALISED THAT I WAS FULFILLING MY DESTINY UNKNOWINGLY BY REGISTERING WITH THE NAME OTEMANUDUNO. THAT IS COINCIDENCE!!!

Now as I have said before and I will say again, IF I AM AN IGBO OR IF CHINEDU IS MY NAME AND I AM DENYING IT, MAY I NEVER BE ALIVE TO SEE TOMORROW. BUT IF MY TESTIMONY IS TRUE THAT I AM NOT CHINEDU, MAY THE DOCTUFOS BE COMPLETE AND MADE READY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD IN 2018. SO SHALL IT BE!!!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:
Otem AKA CHINEDU i just sent you an sms message make u for know say i no dey joke about my info. BEHAVE YOURSELF!
I didn't receive it. Here is my number, send the sms message here. 09091221112.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Ranchhoddas: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

no its not!
Okay. I am not convinced though... Was your research carried out outside Nairaland?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
I didn't receive it. Here is my number, send the sms message here. 09091221112.

see fake number. I should send sms to a number that is switched off. Oya if its your number switch it on let me call you. If you have control of that number then switch it on anytime between now and the next 30mins. I say 30 mins because i want to give u the grace that maybe your battery is flat. If it is not switched on within this 30mins bracket than i am proven as true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol. Chinedu as my name makes me laff cheesy

Well... I guess that name would really shield my true identity because I don't want my real name to be known to anyone around to avoid being killed by religious people. Eartum has told me before that only physical forces can kill me and not spiritual forces.

4evergod, I will go into the spirit today and make a strong meditation. You know what it is going to be about? That IF MY NAME IS CHINEDU and I LIED THAT I AM NOT, THEN THE DOCTUFOS WHICH I AM WRITING SHOULD NOT BE MADE KNOWN TO ALL THE WORLD AND I SHOULD DIE WITHIN TWO DAYS. BUT IF IT IS A LIE ON YOUR OWN PART, THE DOCTUFOS SHOULD BE COMPLETED AND MADE AVAILABLE TO MANY. THEN I SHOULD OUTLIVE YOU IN AGE.

SO SHALL IT BE BY THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE AND NATURE.

To everyone following, In THE DOCTUFOS three powers are mentioned: The power of meditation, the power of the written word and THE POWER OF COINCIDENCE.

the latter is what you all see in manifestation here. This account otemanuduno was opened in 2013 by the POWER OF COINCIDENCE, EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T YET KNOW THAT THERE IS A SON OF GOD ANYWHERE CALLED ATUM(EARTUM, AKA TEM). JUST THIS YEAR IS WHEN I REALISED THAT I WAS FULFILLING MY DESTINY UNKNOWINGLY BY REGISTERING WITH THE NAME OTEMANUDUNO. THAT IS COINCIDENCE!!!

Now as I have said before and I will say again, IF I AM AN IGBO OR IF CHINEDU IS MY NAME AND I AM DENYING IT, MAY I NEVER BE ALIVE TO SEE TOMORROW. BUT IF MY TESTIMONY IS TRUE THAT I AM NOT CHINEDU, MAY THE DOCTUFOS BE COMPLETE AND MADE READY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD IN 2018. SO SHALL IT BE!!!

Shut your trap you this deceiver! Go into the ceiling too not only into the spirit. While you are in the spirit kindly give eartum my phone number because as i said i have sent you an sms and ask him to call me directly.

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Okay. I am not convinced though... Was your research carried out outside Nairaland?

Researched him on and off nairaland
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHINEDU THE EBT LESSON COORDINATOR AND JOB SCOUT.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hopefullandlord come and see 4everGod that was trying to claim that he is different from naijadeyhia and that his two monikers cannot show at the same time. He is Now trying to prove to another using the same method. Of course I can bring all my four Monikers, Otemwonyahweh, Otemanuduno, Otem4eartum and otemdomino here all at once.

So don't use the statement you made to defend yourself when Hopefullandlord caught you the other day to implicate me now.

I NEVER IN ANY OF MY POST SAY THAT MONIKERS BELONGING TO THE SAME PERSON CANNOT QUOTE ITSELF OR DID I? YOU WANT TO PLAY SENSE ON ME AND THE VIEWERS? cheesy

I'm here O

I just dey observe
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm here O

I just dey observe

You better remain an observer. This is strictly between Otem and I. Suddenly running his mouth has gone out of fashion.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mr CHINEDU YOUR SUPPOSED 09091221112 NUMBER IS STILL SWITCHED OFF O. APPARENTLY ITS NOT YOUR NUMBER AND YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT. CHINEDU THE DECEIVER!

YOUR REAL NUMBER IS 0809313**85

YOU ALSO HAVE AN ACCOMPLICE WHOSE NAME IS TUNDE..... I AM DROPPING HINTS SO YOU KNOW I AM SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
The exchanges going on so far is one of the reasons I prefer to stay as anonymous as possible, not even give a tiny chance of uncovering me to anyone because such personal details can be used against you and being an atheist, you have absolutely nothing to gain from people knowing you and almost everything to lose in a ultra religious country like ours

When I visited Norway few months back, I was surprised at how free I was to declare atheism physically, it felt so strange to me that I had to record conversations among my 7 "friends" (3 Christians, 1 Muslim, 2 Mormons and 1 fellow atheist; 4 females, 3 males ) it was so smooth and when we happened upon religion (you know how idle chatters are) at no point did anyone make the other feel bad or ashamed about his/her beliefs, so smooth you need to experience it to know what I'm talking about; it was unreal, for the first time I said things that I never dare say in Nigeria (I'm not a closet atheist physically in Nigeria but I'm not that free discussing it except someone bugs me too much with their beliefs)

Look how they're making fun of someone because he was a bedwetter? Their lives must be perfect

angry

Not saying I'm one jury here but

Please 4evergod and Analice, I know at this point, you'll find something like "Otem started it" as an excuse but I wonder what happened to "turn the other chick"?

That book you hold dearly and dictates your morals for you?

Let's stop this, its going nowhere fast

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
The exchanges going on so far is one of the reasons I prefer to stay as anonymous as possible, not even give a tiny chance of uncovering me to anyone because such personal details can be used against you and being an atheist, you have absolutely nothing to gain from people knowing you and almost everything to lose in a ultra religious country like ours

When I visited Norway few months back, I was surprised at how free I was to declare atheism physically, it felt so strange to me that I had to record conversations among my 7 "friends" (3 Christians, 1 Muslim, 2 Mormons and 1 fellow atheist; 4 females, 3 males ) it was so smooth and when we happened upon religion (you know how idle chatters are) at no point did anyone make the other feel bad or ashamed about his/her beliefs, so smooth you need to experience it to know what I'm talking about; it was unreal, for the first time I said things that I never dare say in Nigeria (I'm not a closet atheist physically in Nigeria but I'm not that free discussing it except someone bugs me too much with their beliefs)

Look how they're making fun of someone because he was a bedwetter? Their lives must be perfect

angry

Please 4evergod and Analice, I know at this point, you'll find something like "Otem started it" as an excuse but I wonder what happened to "turn the other chick"?

I have told you to be a casual observer but as always you just cannot help butting in.

When Otem was bashing someone elses dead father did you ask him to stop?

Answer me! Besides my aim is to expose him for who he is and not a reprisal move so turning the other cheek does not apply here.

If he was a bedwetter and connected that to his doctufos how is that suppoed to be an embarrasment when I mention it when he already declared it with his own mouth before now.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

I have told you to be a casual observer but as always you just cannot help butting in.

When Otem was bashing someone elses dead father did you ask him to stop?

Answer me! Besides my aim is to expose him for who he is and not a reprisal move so turning the other cheek does not apply here.

If he was a bedwetter and connected that to his doctufos how is that suppoed to be an embarrasment when I mention it when he already declared it with his own mouth before now.

Bros, I understand how you feel, but believe me when I say, your attempts at "exposing" his "lies" so far has only favoured him and made him more popular

About him using your father, I was guilty of same and when I read through our exchanges later in the day, I wasn't proud of it (I'm sorry bro, forgive me)

Ignore him even though its very tough when he pops into almost every thread and types "Yahweh (Satan)"

Starve him of attention and your mission would have better effect
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, I understand how you feel, but believe me when I say, your attempts at "exposing" his "lies" so far has only favoured him and made him more popular

About him using your father, I was guilty of same and when I read through our exchanges later in the day, I wasn't proud of it (I'm sorry bro, forgive me)

Ignore him even though its very tough when he pops into almost every thread and types "Yahweh (Satan)"

Starve him of attention and your mission would have better effect

Like i said, This is not about anyones father and just an expository. If it makes him popular let it be known that he is popular based on falsehood and not the other way round.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:

Like i said, This is not about anyones father and just an expository. If it makes him popular let it be known that he is popular based on falsehood and not the other way round.
Hmmm

Christianity, Islam and every other religion is "based on falsehood" according to me and almost all atheists

Islam considers your belief to be "based on falsehood"

Sango worshippers consider your belief to be "based on falsehood"

Hindus consider your beliefs "to be based on falsehood"

You also consider their beliefs to be "based on falsehood"

Everyone that has a belief is seeing all other beliefs as "based on falsehood"

I'll put down my pen here because I know you're smart and you've gotten my point now

Enjoy bro, whatever floats your boat

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hmmm

Christianity, Islam and every other religion is "based on falsehood" according to me and almost all atheists

Islam considers your belief to be "based on falsehood"

Sango worshippers consider your belief to be "based on falsehood"

Hindus consider your beliefs "to be based on falsehood"

You also consider their beliefs to be "based on falsehood"

Everyone that has a belief is seeing all other beliefs as "based on falsehood"

I'll put down my pen here because I know you're smart and you've gotten my point now

Enjoy bro, whatever floats your boat

Eyes see and ears hear, Yet they do neither! Thanks for you comments.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 13, 2016
[size=50pt]
You guys are being mean. You are taunting him. Stop it! undecided
[/size]
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 3:58am On Aug 13, 2016
4everGod:
Mr CHINEDU YOUR SUPPOSED 09091221112 NUMBER IS STILL SWITCHED OFF O. APPARENTLY ITS NOT YOUR NUMBER AND YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT. CHINEDU THE DECEIVER!

YOUR REAL NUMBER IS 0809313**85

YOU ALSO HAVE AN ACCOMPLICE WHOSE NAME IS TUNDE..... I AM DROPPING HINTS SO YOU KNOW I AM SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.
If my real number is 0809313**85 or
If I have any accomplice whose name is Tunde, let death be my portion today. But if I do not have any accomplice whose name is Tunde, I PRAY THAT NATURE SHOULD TAKE TEN YEARS AWAY FROM YOUR REMAINING YEARS TO STAY IN LIFE. AMEN!

Now it is too late for you to take your words back that I am not whom you think I am. Assuming you have ever seen this thread I opened last year, you wouldn't have thought that I am ever an igbo guy at all. Check it out and say something about it: https://www.nairaland.com/2242469/even-all-igbos-vote-agbaje

During the time I was overwhelmed with politics on NL, I opened that thread even calling igbos names there and making fun of them(though I have repented now sha) cheesy

Ranchoddas knows my number is 09091221112 but I'll cease using it as from now because you made me give it out because of your lies on me. I regret ever being a Christian, because when I told atheists my testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD, they showed love and sympathy and care

Seelurd:
I feel your pain, mostly the Bed stuff. Am sure its gone now. Pls continue with the story. I will reserve my other questions. Well done bro. cool
The comment was made in May 10 on my thread after I posted my problem and how I was delivered from it(so I have never made my problem private before). But when Christians now know about it(which I didn't make secret in the first place), they ridicule me.

I CAN NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN AGAIN! NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 5:55am On Aug 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

angry

I haven't ever hidden that fact before, because I don't feel ashamed sharing my awful moments as a Christian in the past and how I was cured of it. I have once pasted it on my DOCTUFOS page until someone mailed me and said that I should delete the post. However, Seelurd commented on it back then and here is his comment:

Seelurd:
I feel your pain, mostly the Bed stuff. Am sure its gone now. Pls continue with the story. I will reserve my other questions. Well done bro.
So I don't see reason why anyone should now come and try to make it look as if I was ever hiding something. I don't hide anything from anyone. I have even mentioned it before that I gave two people the idea and they said it worked for them. So I don't see any big deal in it.

WHAT yahweh could not cure for 30 years, Eartum gave me the idea to stop it within one week. So tell me why I won't believe Eartum and disbelieve yahweh?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by LordCenturion(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

I haven't ever hidden that fact before, because I don't feel ashamed sharing my awful moments as a Christian in the past and how I was cured of it. I have once pasted it on my DOCTUFOS page until someone mailed me and said that I should delete the post. However, Seelurd commented on it back then and here is his comment:

So I don't see reason why anyone should now come and try to make it look as if I was ever hiding something. I don't hide anything from anyone. I have even mentioned it before that I gave two people the idea and they said it worked for them. So I don't see any big deal in it.

WHAT yahweh could not cure for 30 years, Eartum gave me the idea to stop it within one week. So tell me why I won't believe Eartum and disbelieve yahweh?

Otem, please u have to stop been behav like a kid, we know that those guys are trying to frustrate u, please ignore their writings, as for u 4everGod, I was really disappointed in u, am wondering the exact point u are trying to proof, u are trying to defend God as if u already know that ur God can't fight for himself not to talk of fighting for humanity because he's death, I don't really know whats wrong with Nigeria, that's why we are going backwards because we too believe in nonsense,Nigeria is a country that u are not free to express yourself because of religion, because of what white people brought to us, the story that didn't happen in our land, we don't know how the story of Bible was formulated, we are not there when all those things happen, yet we believe in propaganda,religion is the problem and number 1 enemy of Nigeria, who think Nigeria can't survive without religion?4everGod, Muafrika2 and the rest are nuisances, why can't u leave this guy alone, pray to ur god to deal with him by himself, abi ur god is blind to see all this mess?, I don't know the point u guys are trying to prove. Nigeria is in bondage of religion.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2016
LordCenturion:

Otem, please u have to stop been behav like a kid, we know that those guys are trying to frustrate u, please ignore their writings, as for u 4everGod, I was really disappointed in u, am wondering the exact point u are trying to proof, u are trying to defend God as if u already know that ur God can't fight for himself not to talk of fighting for humanity because he's death, I don't really know whats wrong with Nigeria, that's why we are going backwards because we too believe in nonsense,Nigeria is a country that u are not free to express yourself because of religion, because of what white people brought to us, the story that didn't happen in our land, we don't know how the story of Bible was formulated, we are not there when all those things happen, yet we believe in propaganda,religion is the problem and number 1 enemy of Nigeria, who think Nigeria can't survive without religion?4everGod, Muafrica2 and the rest are nuisances, why can't u leave this guy alone, pray to ur god to deal with him by himself, abi ur god is blind to see all this mess?, I don't know the point u guys are trying to prove. Nigeria is in bondage of religion.

When Otem was mocking somebodys dead father did any of you tell him to stop it? He went on and on and now that he is reaping what he sowed you are calling me names? mtcheew. Seeds beget harvests. This is his harvest simple.

With Otem I am not defending the bible. Besides declaring the word of God is never defending it as it cannot even be challenged in the first place. Thanks for your comment but no thanks.

3 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2016
otemanuduno:

If my real number is 0809313**85 or
If I have any accomplice whose name is Tunde, let death be my portion today. But if I do not have any accomplice whose name is Tunde, I PRAY THAT NATURE SHOULD TAKE TEN YEARS AWAY FROM YOUR REMAINING YEARS TO STAY IN LIFE. AMEN!

Now it is too late for you to take your words back that I am not whom you think I am. Assuming you have ever seen this thread I opened last year, you wouldn't have thought that I am ever an igbo guy at all. Check it out and say something about it: https://www.nairaland.com/2242469/even-all-igbos-vote-agbaje

During the time I was overwhelmed with politics on NL, I opened that thread even calling igbos names there and making fun of them(though I have repented now sha) cheesy

Ranchoddas knows my number is 09091221112 but I'll cease using it as from now because you made me give it out because of your lies on me. I regret ever being a Christian, because when I told atheists my testimony on my DOCTUFOS THREAD, they showed love and sympathy and care

The comment was made in May 10 on my thread after I posted my problem and how I was delivered from it(so I have never made my problem private before). But when Christians now know about it(which I didn't make secret in the first place), they ridicule me.

I CAN NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN AGAIN! NEVER!!!

You took the decision to hate Christianity long before now so stop crying like a baby as if today was when you took that decision. If all the love you you claimed Atheists showed you did not make you an Atheist but instead you became a follower of eartum is it my own Love that would make you Christian?

You go around mocking everyone who challenges you. Mocking them with personal stuff but when you get the same treatment you cry blue murder.

CHINEDU THE DECEIVER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2016
Muafrika2:

[size=50pt]
You guys are being mean. You are taunting him. Stop it! undecided
[/size]

Muafrika2 if he is not taunted and exposed he will keep using personal stuff to mock people. He enjoys delving into personal mockery especially when he mocked somebodys dead father over and over and over on this same nairaland and nobody cautioned him but now that he is beeing shown a reflection of himself he is crying. Let him be! He needs to grow up and stop playing the victim.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cost Of Chalets In Mfm Prayer City / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / Who Wrote The New Testament ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.