Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (81691 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by MrDraey(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
genieluv:
The truth is that if u want to know how beautiful the people of a place truly are....... I think the best way is to check out the celebrities that hailed from that area.

Anyone who claims that Kd and Jos girls are very ugly should pls explain why their celebs are extremely beautiful..... Taking Dija, Rachael Bakams, Sophie Gemal and Melvina Longpet as examples......

I am from Benue, i can evidently say that Jos and Kd girls are truly beautiful..... And for character, they really have it.... They are not materialistic and pretenders by nature and that is why people really feel they are cheap. They are very down to earth people.
What part of Benue??
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sempumping:
Op ....I saw like 9 benue babes I know on ya list ...they are only settlers not from plateau (not even in der blood line)

plateau babes are mostly dark ,though I must commend their big booobs wink

Hmm, i know many of these girls personally .......i went through the pics again and i realized that there are two girls there who have benue origins paternally...... But these girls are maternally Plateau by origin and were born and bred in Jos, they do not even look Benue facially..... I know both of them.
U know that Benue and Jos girls have extremely different facial features. U people and Kogi girls look more alike.

It is impossible that there are up to 7 Benue girls in this thread. Hell no!

But just for the records, u can see how beautiful celebrities from Plateau n Southern kaduna look..... Can female celebrities From Benue match us in beauty??
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by sibb2011: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is there anything that God created that is not beautiful?

smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, u made some points.
We are not materialistic at all, but what i found amusing is that many southern guys mistake the non-materialistic nature of our women for being Cheap.

I have often heard many Southern Nigerian guys in Jos and Kaduna claiming that middlebelt girls are very very cheap.
Well, i think we are gradually changing in that aspect due to an increased interraction with Southernerns.

Yea, we are predominantly dark skinned in complexion, but fairness is also common with some us. Like me am very light chocolate in complexion while all my sisters are fair like our mother. Some of us have also gotten some fair genes due to intermarriage and mixed origin with hausa-fulanis.
No worry my friend. I am from the South and I prefer the cheap girls. That she is easy for me to get does not mean she will be sharing it everywhere, it's just not how she understands Man-woman communication. Plus, when I deal with girls from the middle belt my tribe is never something I worry about. Their minds have not really been poisoned against people from my tribe or any southern tribe. I am at peace with y'all. And you are beautiful too, so what's there to lose?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IamLEGEND1: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
genieluv:
The truth is that if u want to know how beautiful the people of a place truly are....... I think the best way is to check out the celebrities that hailed from that area.

Anyone who claims that Kd and Jos girls are very ugly should pls explain why their celebs are extremely beautiful..... Taking Dija, Rachael Bakams, Sophie Gemal and Melvina Longpet as examples......

I am from Benue, i can evidently say that Jos and Kd girls are truly beautiful..... And for character, they really have it.... They are not materialistic and pretenders by nature and that is why people really feel they are cheap. They are very down to earth people.
look all the people you mention well..... most are either mixed tribe or biracial as in the case of Di'ja. general consensus is - Jos & KD babes no fine.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

We are not materialistic at all, but what i found amusing is that many southern guys mistake the non-materialistic nature of our women for being Cheap.

I have often heard many Southern Nigerian guys in Jos and Kaduna claiming that middlebelt girls are very very cheap.
Well, i think we are gradually changing in that aspect due to an increased interraction with Southernerns.

Yea, we are predominantly dark skinned in complexion, but fairness is also common with some us. Like me am very light chocolate in complexion while all my sisters are fair like our mother. Some of us have also gotten some fair genes due to intermarriage and mixed origin with hausa-fulanis.

Abeg I fit marry one of ur sister? I'm serious, I just need simple woman, give me one make I dey happy wit cry
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Adavizeeee(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
shocked So na wetn dog meat de do be dis
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by taikonet005(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jos babe on my mind. I never knew northerners can be this beautiful. hmm no wonder no wonder why......
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
numericalguy:

That's why I said the OP is only trying to scam people.
Even though I didn't know any of the girls in the pictures the OP posted I just knew they were not regular Kaduna/Jos girls. Anybody who had live in any of the two cities will just know.

ayusco85:

Jeez that's quite a collection. I saw one of my friends pics millie. Hope u knw her personally, else it's not cool to put her pics online without her knowledge.
BTW am an ex jossite, and a southern kaduna guy.

LordIsaac:
OP...I can sight Ruth Zang on the list...

Well, @numericalguy. I hope u can now see some people identifying these girls here as people they know personally.
This is why i really dont like to argue with people personally.

U cannot live in a place like Tudun wada or Gada biyu in Jos and expect to see the beauty of Jos girls there because most of the girls in places like that are local.
U have to go to places like British america, Ray field, Lowcost, Rock haven to hook up with the real Jos chicks........ The same thing with Kaduna.

I really did not want to start mentioning peoples names here. But Anna Zang and Millie Manga are the two ladies the quoted were talking..... Do those names appear non-Plateau? Tell me

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Beamborla(f): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Schooled in Jos and presently serving in southern Kaduna. The beautiful ones are indeed, beautiful... kiss

I think the very first picture is what a real Jos babe looks like
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IamLEGEND1: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
junnyjake:

Hahahahahaha
You speak as though you live in Jos.
no be today we know them na.
The first question wey you go ask your guys about babe wey you dey eye na
"Abeg,this one don born?"
coz dem like to carry belle when them still dey their papa house. Single mothers na them full ground.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by bikefab(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pretty babes. One of them looks like my bae from Mikang LGA.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Eibams60(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Diz1 dat dja made d list una sure say d galz fine b dat
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Rexhenrex(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
lol...op you base in jos? I base there too o make we rapour btw i saw susan there she is in linguistic unijos this is just small those ones in economics can make a man forget his house.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by SpicyJosBabe(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
look all the people you mention well..... most are either mixed tribe or biracial as in the case of Di'ja. general consensus is - Jos & KD babes no fine.

Hahaha, is Dija the only person i mentioned?

What about Rachael Bakams, Peace Istifanus and Melvina Longpet........
Also, Kannywood actress Nafisat Abdullahi, an indigenous plateau muslim actress?

Explain their pictures below for naiaralanders

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by godfrey01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Yea.. Its true.. Your girls are very very very cheap.. I must attest to that... I am a serving corpe member on the plateau and Only God can count the number of females that have fallen for corpers on the plateau that is for guy men way no their way..... Soldier come soldier go.. Corper chop corper go....
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Emmaino247: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
U MEAN ALL DIS FINE THINGS NA 4RM DIS CON3 (AKA ZOO)
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IamLEGEND1: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

U cannot live in a place like Tudun wada or Gada biyu in Jos and expect to see the beauty of Jos girls there because most of the girls in places like that are local.
U have to go to places like British america, Ray field, Lowcost, Rock haven to hook up with the real Jos chicks........ The same thing with Kaduna.
Abeggi.....na where pesin no know for jos?
British America na wack place....Rayfield na NTA college girls wey full there pass and most of them no be indigenes....Rock haven & lowcost mtcheeeewwwww.
No be bad belle i dey do,bt the truth be say the majority of the babes there no fine.
Don't get me started on KD babes sef.....and dem even fine pass jos babes.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by Rexhenrex(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
you have no idea what you are saying if you see jos girls that base in rayfield,ecwa staff,federal locust u won't say what you just said now

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by junnyjake(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
no be today we know them na.
The first question wey you go ask your guys about babe wey you dey eye na
"Abeg,this one don born?"
coz dem like to carry belle when them still dey their papa house. Single mothers na them full ground.

Chai, you sabi them wella.
Na so me been de observe that year.

Them been wise pass this way before o, just don't know what came over them all of a sudden.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by arewafederation: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Abeggi.....na where pesin no know for jos?
British America na wack place....Rayfield na NTA college girls wey full there pass and most of them no be indigenes....Rock haven & lowcost mtcheeeewwwww.
No be bad belle i dey do,bt the truth be say the majority of the babes there no fine.
Don't get me started on KD babes sef.....and dem even fine pass jos babes.

C'mon lad,stop being a sadist. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by cupidhero(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Damn....black girls rock.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by BlackSeptember: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
deliveryboy:

I'm a KD guy, you deserve two bottles of origin. When you reach Sabon Tasha, Ungwan Sunday, Narayi you will see the ground reality. Very wayward and flirtatious women, loose everywhere, hianma!!!
I grew up in KD attended Christ Ambassadors. I can tell you that Kaje girls are fine but they are wayward. Their accent and outlook about life is also funny. Still love KD though
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by georgegina: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Haterz go always hate sha,bt OP nailed it. Which state u nogo c gal wey ugly or wey no dey flirt,or wey neva born 4 house? Some foolish kd guys r even sayin kd gals r ugly n flirts. . . Tank God una get sisterz. . . Dey r equaly flirts,ugly n dem don born 4 una papa house 2. Am a kd guy,av stayed in lagos, Ibadan,Benin,oweri,ph,warri,Delta n Ilorin. . Of all dis places wia flirts no dey? If i upload my wife pix (she's frm Saminaka LGA of kd) u wil tink she's frm india,d only difference is she is chocolate complexiön. U talk of alchohol,wia dem no dey drink beer? Jst kip hatin sha,na ur way!

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by fuckpoverty(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
abeg make una jst gve me any 1 amongs all of dem.......am cryinggggg because dis ladies are 2 pretty

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IamLEGEND1: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Hahaha, is Dija the only person i mentioned?
What about Rachael Bakams, Peace Istifanus and Melvina Longpet........
Also, Kannywood actress Nafisat Abdullahi, an indigenous plateau muslim actress?
Explain their pictures below for nairalanders
if you seriously think that those pictures are anything special to be begin with,then the situation is even worse than i thought.
you think without their celebrity status and excessive makeup, anyone would bother to even look at them on the street?.
Nna mehn,my sister you never jam be that.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by NAVYdogg: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nom Dow ham . Proudly SKD
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by genieluv(f): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
deliveryboy:

I'm a KD guy, you deserve two bottles of origin. When you reach Sabon Tasha, Ungwan Sunday, Narayi you will see the ground reality. Very wayward and flirtatious women, loose everywhere, hianma!!!

Guy, u are not a Kd guy, u are a kd local guy, imagine u mentioning places like Narayi and Unguwan Sunday..... Those places are like the ghettos in Kaduna.

If u want to see real Kd chicks why dont u visit the developed places like Baranawa, Makera and Kakuri? These are where u find the high class kd babes.
Well, like beget likes, u might be a local person hence attracting local looking girls.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by MEILYN(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Hmm, i know many of these girls personally .......i went through the pics again and i realized that there are two girls there who have benue origins paternally...... But these girls are maternally Plateau by origin and were born and bred in Jos, they do not even look Benue facially..... I know both of them.
U know that Benue and Jos girls have extremely different facial features. U people and Kogi girls look more alike.

It is impossible that there are up to 7 Benue girls in this thread. Hell no!

But just for the records, u can see how beautiful celebrities from Plateau n Southern kaduna look..... Can female celebrities From Benue match us in beauty??
You are becoming annoying now. I was really vouching for you from the beginning, but you are really spoiling everything. There are beautiful girls everywhere, stop that nonsense, don't bring Benue and Plateau/ KD South comparison into this.

I thought you were promoting the beauties from the entire middle-belt...
I am not from Benue though...

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by ayusco85(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, @numericalguy. I hope u can now see some people identifying these girls here as people they know personally.
This is why i really dont like to argue with people personally.

I really did not want to start mentioning peoples names here. But Anna Zang and Millie Manga are the two ladies the quoted were talking..... Do those names appear non-Plateau? Tell me

So u knw millie Manga? I shld knw u. Do u knw her roommate? Won't tell u her name
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by junnyjake(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
ianSweet:

Shegen bahaushe...... Must u display ur stupidity here? This is how u people divide the north.
ki bari wanchan banza n mutum.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). by IamLEGEND1: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rexhenrex:
you have no idea what you are saying if you see jos girls that base in rayfield,ecwa staff,federal locust u won't say what you just said now
Lol..... Jos wey igbo folks don occupy now sef. and those places you mentioned, no be all those rich people pikin wey don bleach their destiny away,dey wear mini skirts?
we know all of them. no be their real face.
Real beauty is the one you see onto street levels.....na there dem dey gauge beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.