Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28931 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2005
@Nddy, Oh right, I get you now smiley, But I must say I do not agree with you, I don't think she is jare. cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2005
(shakes head and passes) rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2005
well thats my opinion
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by pie1ect(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2005
@nddy, 14 dating a 42yo? And I assume the Maury show is a nigerian tv show?
Should it become a trend then and be encouraged?
Haba, girls that age( 12-16) have what he is looking for as well and remember say na one of us we dey talk about here, not some yank or britico,as it were.
hmmm.........I can imagine the breaking-up scene.........
Men, give it a frigging rest. We keep talking about how the boy will feel. Nobody is talking about how the 21 yo girl will feel after she is dumped by a 16yo boy or after she is impregnated by the guy(worstcase scenario), who of course will deny any knowledge of anything. I taya for una sef oo. If una dey advice person, take de person wey need advice into consideration as well.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2005
@ Pie1ect, I found one sentence in your comment quite funny,"OR AFTER SHE IS IMPREGNATED BY THE GUY"?

How would Snazzy be IMPREGNATED by a 16 year old?, she's 21
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by pie1ect(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2005
Very funny grin but it happens. Were they planning on being platonic lovers? Hmm.....that would be something new!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goldenoc(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2005
nwaooooooooooooooo how can 16 years old boy trouble our brain like this.

Make una tell the boy let him hang his bag where his hand reach so that when he wants to collect it he will not find it defficult.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by mckaycee(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2005
well, if you can't tell him straight up, you can use me to scare him away, I'm in Lag.
how about that?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2005
Get pregnant?!!!!(swallows)ouch,I almost swallowed my teeth,thank God they are well rooted in my gums.Now please don't be ridiculous!!!!!Mackaycee please take de next flight down here!!! grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2005
nddy:

what if snazzy is fronting by saying she don't want him. Many like to be the hard nut to crack. if a girl tells a brother that she doesnt like him , do you think he would just accept that. If it were me , it shows that my game was weak for her. I feel the brother when he buys gifts , afterall what do older guys have that he doesnt. Me thinks the girl Snazzy is fronting .

nddy, Why do u think snazzy will be fronting? I mean if this is about fronting, then i must confess i have been wasting my time replying to it. She has said she don't want him.. now all u can do is TAKE HER WORD FOR IT!

If she comes back tomoro and says she wants him... now that's another case, and it would imply that what we've been saying is BS. Because as i have been saying.. Age aint nun but a number. She don't want him = She dont want him. Send the guy away.

ohhh.. And just so you know, the main fact that the dude buys gifts for a girl, don't mean he has what older people has.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by mamba(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2005
what do older guys have that the poor dude doesn't have, is it a big dick or sexual prowess? this dude had the balls to step up to his aunty, so he's a real man..
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2005
This is getting....... rolleyes
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2005
Snazzy.. u should tell us whats going on now. You r spose to keep us posted.. Are u still standing that u don't wanna date him? Why don't u wanna date him?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2005
Well hottie,I have chosen to ignore the kid,if he refuses to be ignored,I am afraid I will have to do something very very drastic.I am still thinking of what to do if...
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2005
Alright.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2005
okay pkay everyone hold up... seems to me dat mi little pretty here needs real help and we owe her a dutry to render such so I suggest we send one delegate go meet this Bobo to tell am say Snazzy has been chosen by the God's inside our coconut temple to represent us in the annual congress of higher powered individuals and groups thus if he like hinself and him life, make he find anoda Ogbonge chase cos this one has been sprung by the gods cos she sure looks like a goddess to me ohhh

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by alheri(f): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2005
WHITESHARK! grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2005
I agree with the fact that snazzy doesnt want him (that's what she says). But what's all these talks about age?? He's 16 ..so what! What does an older guy have that he doesn't have??
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kellorah: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2005
grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kellorah: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2005
smtimes d younger guys r better
jst like a TV programme 'hollyoaks' the student (male) fancies his teacher (female)
she's married (to her real life boyfriend) in d drama n me sef no even like d guy cos he doesnt appreciate her which th skl boy does. so in dat sense..d younger guy can offer her more than wot her hubby can (cos d guy no even get job sef)..she's da one sponsoring them both.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by elphem(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2005
I will never lie to you, it has occured to me once before. and sincerely I was on the wrong side but the girl still like me till tommorow. Just maybe becos I appreciated her beauty or anything. Pls dont blame the guy. He only want a change of taste.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2005
so he wants to start his change of "taste"(whatever that means)with me?well,wrong stop!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ Snazzy[b]," WELL WRONG STOP"[/b]haha smiley, I was going to ask whatever "CHANGE OF TASTE" MEANS rolleyes Elphem
Enlighten me, please? smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by elphem(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2005
Just maybe this particular guy has been dating girls of same age before and has not been satisfied with their level of understanding or anyother thing.

He will also be sure he is at a risk maybe or maybe not the girl will maintain his advances. Or lets ask this girl if she has not even created a feeling for him? ABI wink
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2005
(shakes head and passe) rolleyes feelings ko?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by holyghost(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2005
I see no point killing the boy for feeling natural cool
as he said age doesn't count what matters is love
so teach him how to find true love and how life should be played
what you did to him may make or break him it depend on his kind of person

To be frank we all have such filling at that age but we manage to keep
control not by our power but out of fear of the result of our asking and what may follow
some of  us resort to blue films playboy meg. romantic/erotic novels e.t.c some of us were caught mastubating, or foldling with our sisters and neighbores cos when we say love at that age all we know is sex in our minds and  before you know it we were 18 and 19 then action stated,  yes we got moral reformed

If you like or love what u see, is no crime irrespective of age, class,place, or custom
love can make things happen beyond natural to mystical,
when you see a dog doing it to pig you will understand what i mean
even in India there is class issue and people go against to show love and do you know what? the lower class is killed if found out(imagine)

don't be suprise y'all snazzydawn may be the one who may first have crunch of this little dodo and manage to stay out, when the guy got the incantation to ask. even if not the boy is not to be killed.

for me the boy needed to be directed properly and not shocked (some react badly to this method of corrections)
why not my boy you are okay, but you are too young  to be thinking love at this age wait until when your 18 or 21 you will understand me and other women and how love should be shown and get good results but for now people will laugh at us and at me particularly for being a dumb. ask him if he can walk naked to sch. now that he is 16?  that to show that age is some times neccessary.

yes my little boy " age is just a number but there is age of eligibility for lovers, like 19 to 22 and 23 to 30  is a good age of love with older woman but 16 to 21 is out of the norm capish? am telling this for your good and as a family friend if not i would have shown u some bad actions. so be a good fellow and wait for age 19 that's three to four years from now and then imagine my age number by that time.  go find Jesus he needs you
than i do? tongue
you may have your fun when you took him out and subjected him to demand list wahala but the onus is on you to call him back and correct him as his elder sister it a duty not a favor
it's not late call him back and tell him why you took him out and the tell him what is expected of him at that age simple

I have similar issues with you girls wanting to be treated as big girls, they now come to my room and lay carelessly i call them to order and today they truly love me. even some married women go the same way so it has nothing to do with age alone,
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2005
The speech above was directed by supreme powered from above and is intended for the souls of the darmed. Like I have heard a thousand times, a word is enuff 4 d wise.... I don tell u my dear snazzy dat the best way out of dis is talkin to d Bobo like a senior sista. U go dey take Hot angel advice now see wetin dey happen but like the profect above has said, tis not to late to right this wrong.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by DarkNight1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2005
Yaal, This Kid's gotta be something Man. ...and 6 Pages later, Yaal still talking about him. I wonder if he 'll ever get to see this. It sure would make for an interesting read. Snazzy, I am bodering on suggesting you 've got an infactuation for this Kid, otherwise this woulda been done a while ago.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2005
how can you even think it?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2005
come to think of it, you might be right @ dark night.................... Hey Snazz, do u dig dis dude and u just want to know wat pips will think about u dating a younger broda?? Nah question so dont take it the wrong way ok..

Much love
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by donald(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2005
No,she doesn't.If she did,she wouldn't even bother asking us all for our opinions.Haba.abi snazzy I lie?
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by whiteshark(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2005
donald:

No,she doesn't.If she did,she wouldn't even bother asking us all for our opinions.Haba.abi snazzy I lie?

U say this with much conviction and thats good but I tell u. How u dey take look this life, nah with bird eyes or monkey eyes Nor be onlyu one place dem dey take watch jujmu dance u hear... Try and be a little bit elastic in ur thots....... Like I said, tis only a question and not a statement of fact aight!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / The Naked Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.