Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (28924 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Guys Pls Help Me Out I'm Dating A Girl Dat Don't Call,flash Nor Even Text Msg. / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by WesleyanA(f): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2005
gosh snazzydown. you're in soo much trouble! lipsrsealed cheesy .. . .

just do as Hota says. maybe he'll realize that it's not going to happen if you curse his head off and kick him away.
did you say he was your brother's best friend?
tell you brother to warn him or something. . .
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Balogun(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2005
what is chikala. This is no more than a crush. Usually a passing phase. girls get it for older men. Except for some older men take advantage. I haven't been following the story but I am sure you will do the right thing snazzy. One more question, where is Uyo
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by WesleyanA(f): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2005
akwa- ibom - Uyo.

Balogun, i see you forgot your "state and capitals" cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2005
Another advice: Collect the gift, keep it.. continue collecting everything, and use em. Just make sure u keep sending the "i don't like u, i like your gifts sign". When he's totally broke.. he'll leave u.

First of all i must say that wasnt called for, That goes to show you are a Gold Digger. If you use the gifts , it shows real studity and immaturity on your part.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2005
Why not get yourself a fully grown boyfriend (or someone to act as your boyfriend)... then u take your boyfriend to a restaurant, then u call mr loverboy (16 yr old dude).. U tell him to meet u at the restaurant, When he gets there, u ask him to sit down, and tell him.. "hunnie, This man right here is my boyfriend... i can't go out with u".. patatpata ee, he'll start crying again (immature being).

Why do you think this guy is immature for his age, 16 , lots of guys become Dad at 16. Besides he feels he can handle her despite the age Difference, the guy is just acting on feelings. Its not like we are talking about 10 yrs difference. its 5 yrs >Gosh what do you think you know that the young man doesnt know? Its basically just wrong to write off the guy. He is playing his cards
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2005
nddy:

Another advice: Collect the gift, keep it.. continue collecting everything, and use em. Just make sure u keep sending the "i don't like u, i like your gifts sign". When he's totally broke.. he'll leave u.

First of all i must say that wasnt called for, That goes to show you are a Gold Digger. If you use the gifts , it shows real studity and immaturity on your part.
I must say I really agree with nddy here.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by WesleyanA(f): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2005
don't twist snazzy's words.
well,I don't know what to do because I personally don't want to accept his gift!!!
meaning she doesn't want his gifts. maybe.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2005
No one is twisting her words. He was referring to hot-angel's statement.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by WesleyanA(f): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2005
okay
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2005
Nddy,read carefully b4 you start running ur fingers on ur keyboard,please.Did you read me write that I accepted the gifts?some people are just plain.....
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by WesleyanA(f): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2005
he was referring to Hota's statement. wink
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2005
Wait a minute, snazzy says she doesnt want to accept the gift earlier, or rather, she hasn't accepted the gift. How come she knows what was inside the box and how come she said earlier that she has not loaded the MTN card (if she didnt accept it)
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2005
Do I really have to answer this question?Well,I opened it,silly boy!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by goodguy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2005
grin grin
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2005
goodguy:

Wait a minute, snazzy says she doesnt want to accept the gift earlier, or rather, she hasn't accepted the gift. How come she knows what was inside the box and how come she said earlier that she has not loaded the MTN card (if she didnt accept it)
hold up!! heyy goodguy!! i think itz about tyme 4 you to change your name 2 badguy(mayb!)!! cheesy how come u rite turr twistin snazzyz words!! u trying to get her 2 talk uhh?? but guess what!! u nat gonn break her nooo... heyy snazz why don't u tell him!! i guess she did already!! soo goodguy u better recognizeee!! before i get u!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by chillin(f): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2005
n' as 4 nddy!! your own na diff issue!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by hotangel2(f): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2005
E
nddy:

Hunnie, if a nigga don't know what to do with his goddamn money, he's the stupid and foolish one. Shuu, i have told u... carry go.. U no wan go. U wan spend your money.. Oya bring am make i chop! hanhan.. u guys are talking as if this is not real life.

nddy:

Why not get yourself a fully grown boyfriend (or someone to act as your boyfriend)... then u take your boyfriend to a restaurant, then u call mr loverboy (16 yr old dude).. U tell him to meet u at the restaurant, When he gets there, u ask him to sit down, and tell him.. "hunnie, This man right here is my boyfriend... i can't go out with u".. patatpata ee, he'll start crying again (immature being).

Why do you think this guy is immature for his age, 16 , lots of guys become Dad at 16. Besides he feels he can handle her despite the age Difference, the guy is just acting on feelings. Its not like we are talking about 10 years difference. its 5 years >Gosh what do you think you know that the young man doesnt know? Its basically just wrong to write off the guy. He is playing his cards

Tada tada tada.. yada yada... Lots of guys become dads at 16. Okay accepted. But why in the name of GOD is it basically wrong to write a guy off like that?? I mean come on now.. since when has it become right to date someone u don't want to date? And when was a rule made as to let a player play his cards when you're tired of his game?? Just simply write him off if iu don't want him.

Me think.. u guys don't get it. I am not saying it's wrong to date a 16 year old boy, 5 years younger than u.. Mmba i am not saying that! I am not saying the guy has no feelings-- nuh uh. I am not saying the guy can't handle her--- NO i ain't.

All i am saying is.. if Snazzy don't want him.. SHE SHOULD WRITE HIM OFF. Hunnie.. i don't want you --- yes she's done that.. the nice way.. the asshole want to stay, so he should be blamed for every treatment he gets from her as from now on.

Snazzy is the girl in question here.. she knows the guy more than anyone here does or prolly will. She has said that she doesn't like him... do u really think she just don't like him because she's an heartbreaker??

You should consider the fact that, for her to say she don't like him... there must be some sorta things she don't like about the guy. My guess is that AGE is the number one reason.. but shuu, as they say (age is nun but a number)... But i am sure that the boy has some comma's that she can't stand, being that she's older than him. Well.. if .. she can't stand a guy younger than her.. .. she should push him to curb! From all of snazzy's posts.. She's not willing to give him a TRY! Am i th eonly one actually reading her posts? Or r u guys just ignoring them?

You guys should stop saying this as if, you're the one that'll be in the relationship. Come on now.. do u think if snazzy don't curr about some things that are wrong with the guy, do u think she'll come on hurr asking whether or not she should date him??

I see nothing wrong in dating some not your age. But when u hear from the horses mouth that she don't want to date HIM... Hunnie, all u have to do is give her advice on how to tell the dude that she don't want him.

Fxck this! I was writing an essay this afternoon.. nothing came to my head. now i am writing a godforsaken piece and here i go speaking like i'll get paid.

Push the boy to the curb if u don't like him.. if u do.. go for it. age ain't nun but a number!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by pie1ect(m): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2005
For Heaven's sake, are the guys on here trying to promote child abuse? Or does it not apply to Nigeria?
Let's face up to reality men, and drop the feeling/self-esteem act. This guy is a [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&rls=GSPA,GSPA:2005-30,GSPA:en&oi=defmore&defl=en&q=define:minor]minor[/url], and he should be treated as one, end-of-story. FFS, he's got to learn a few things the hard way.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2005
well at least one guy on my side!!!
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2005
@ Snazzydawn,you right that some people are just plain

@ Pie1ect, the guy learning it the hard way, is not gonna help matters in anyway,it's only going to make matters worse, and it's harsh  sad
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kenflavor(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2005
I wonder why this is taking long pages of advice. Snazzy, tell the lil boy to stop coming to look for you and if he tries it again, you will teach him a big lessson that a big mama teaches a small boy like him. Say it with all seriousness written on your face. I am cock sure after warning him, he will definitely back off. PERIOD
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2005
Good Advise, KenFlavour smiley
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by mamba(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2005
if you had handled it in a mature way initially, you wouldn't need to do it violently like kenflavor is suggesting, i guess that's ur only way of getting out of this crap now.. tell the poor boy you're old enough to be his mama & he should go look for his age mates.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2005
@ Mamba,LMFAO ,"Tell the poor boy, you are old enough to be his MAMA", Gosh, that made me SMPL cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Seun(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2005
I don't know why you prefer to take advice from people who are not older than the boy in question. Well, it's your call.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by snazzydawn(f): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2005
yea Seun,goodguy is .... too,I understand why he is so sore cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by pie1ect(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2005
I see this is the in-form topic in the house grin.
Snazz, abeg no follow all these guys wey dey advice you to consider it if you like him.  Child abuse is child abuse, whether perpetuated by a lady or guy. If to say na advanced country you dey and the matter reach police, na you go be the culprit not the 16yo guy( who of course will be considered a victim). Hell, if to say na guy of 21 dey gist 16yo girl, we for dey shout. Abeg, drop that guy sharply.......how you do it is up to you. This is one situation in which your actions will have to speak louder than your words.
Girl, na your show.
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2005
hot-angel:

E
Hunnie, if a nigga don't know what to do with his goddamn money, he's the stupid and foolish one. Shuu, i have told u... carry go.. U no wan go. U wan spend your money.. Oya bring am make i chop! hanhan.. u guys are talking as if this is not real life.

Tada tada tada.. yada yada... Lots of guys become dads at 16. Okay accepted. But why in the name of GOD is it basically wrong to write a guy off like that?? I mean come on now.. since when has it become right to date someone u don't want to date? And when was a rule made as to let a player play his cards when you're tired of his game?? Just simply write him off if iu don't want him.

Me think.. u guys don't get it. I am not saying it's wrong to date a 16 year old boy, 5 years younger than u.. Mmba i am not saying that! I am not saying the guy has no feelings-- nuh uh. I am not saying the guy can't handle her--- NO i ain't.

All i am saying is.. if Snazzy don't want him.. SHE SHOULD WRITE HIM OFF. Hunnie.. i don't want you --- yes she's done that.. the nice way.. the asshole want to stay, so he should be blamed for every treatment he gets from her as from now on.

Snazzy is the girl in question here.. she knows the guy more than anyone here does or prolly will. She has said that she doesn't like him... do u really think she just don't like him because she's an heartbreaker??

You should consider the fact that, for her to say she don't like him... there must be some sorta things she don't like about the guy. My guess is that AGE is the number one reason.. but shuu, as they say (age is nun but a number)... But i am sure that the boy has some comma's that she can't stand, being that she's older than him. Well.. if .. she can't stand a guy younger than her.. .. she should push him to curb! From all of snazzy's posts.. She's not willing to give him a TRY! Am i th eonly one actually reading her posts? Or r u guys just ignoring them?

You guys should stop saying this as if, you're the one that'll be in the relationship. Come on now.. do u think if snazzy don't curr about some things that are wrong with the guy, do u think she'll come on hurr asking whether or not she should date him??

I see nothing wrong in dating some not your age. But when u hear from the horses mouth that she don't want to date HIM... Hunnie, all u have to do is give her advice on how to tell the dude that she don't want him.

Fxck this! I was writing an essay this afternoon.. nothing came to my head. now i am writing a godforsaken piece and here i go speaking like i'll get paid.

Push the boy to the curb if u don't like him.. if u do.. go for it. age ain't nun but a number!

an

what if snazzy is fronting by saying she dont want him. Many like to be the hard nut to crack. if a girl tells a brother that she doesnt like him , do you think he would just accept that. If it were me , it shows that my game was weak for her. I feel the brother when he buys gifts , afterall wat do older guys have that he doesnt. Me thinks the girl Snazzy is fronting .
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by kenflavor(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2005
snazzydawn:

yea Seun,goodguy is .... too,I understand why he is so sore cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy no comment
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2005
pie1ect:

For Heaven's sake, are the guys on here trying to promote child abuse? Or does it not apply to Nigeria?
Let's face up to reality men, and drop the feeling/self-esteem act. This guy is a [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&rls=GSPA,GSPA:2005-30,GSPA:en&oi=defmore&defl=en&q=define:minor]minor[/url], and he should be treated as one, end-of-story. FFS, he's got to learn a few things the hard way.

wat is the abuse ? that a guy 16 is dating 21 yr old girl. You make me laugh , did you hear of the 14yr old boy dating a 42 year on Maury show . Please give a break
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by Z4M4eva(f): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2005
@ Nddy, what do you mean by "FRONTING"

Hmm...now I have never heard of that one before o!!! a 14 year old and a 42 year old undecided shocked
Re: 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) by nddy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2005
Faking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Not All Women Want Your Money… / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.