Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16530 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
unitee:

I miss my boo Na2day
Una don come?lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes is her own woman and belongs to no one tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
ebila:

Remember Odi?D village OBJ bombed wen he was presido?It is my village n i fought in d war! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So we be brothers then? cheesy Good then but my own militant never lost any battle before  cheesy. You don accept amnesty?  grin

Ebonyeyes:

Ebonyeyes is her own woman and belongs to no one tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink

Chai ebila that message na for you ooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Phraoh,dat goes to u.lol

Pharoh:

So we be brothers then? cheesy Good then but my own militant never lost any battle before  cheesy. You don accept amnesty?  grin

Chai ebila that message na for you ooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Y i go accept amnesty?Until niger delta turn america b4 i go accept amnesty. Who tell u say d message na for me?Table-turner like u! lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2009
ebila:

Y i go accept amnesty?Until niger delta turn america b4 i go accept amnesty. Who tell u say d message na for me?Table-turner like u! lol

The american model is not good for the Niger-Delta sad, You turn the table yourself na when you bribed the sheriff not to handle my case LOL. No be you give me red card? grin

Ebonyeyes:

Chai just a little side guy talk with ebila and you are now mis-interpreting my noble intentions cheesy grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

The american model is not good for the Niger-Delta sad, You turn the table yourself na when you bribed the sheriff not to handle my case LOL. No be you give me red card? grin

By american,i meant in terms of structures(roads,buildings etc) and about d red cad,well,e dey happen! grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Ben13: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
what else? she'll take care of the baby
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ben-10:

what else? she'll take care of the baby
How do u mean? undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by vislabraye(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
Its a 50-50 responsibility.

The man could have used a CD, but he did not. Rather he was whining that he won't enjoy it.
He could have used withdrawal, but he said it comes out very fast, almost like missile and he did not know when every thing entered inside.

She could have used diagphram. Come to think of it you have a Hot boyfriend who comes to visit you late at night and you didn't prepare.
She should know her safe cycle. Or may be her homones changed and things happened differently.

You see, these are the two safest strategy to prevent the unwanted, But If u allow you homones to becloud your thinking, just wait for two months and hear your achievements. That time ur homone will be laughing at both of you. AGBAYAs grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
vislabraye:

Its a 50-50 responsibility.

The man could have used a CD, but he did not. Rather he was whining that he won't enjoy it.
He could have used withdrawal, but he said it comes out very fast, almost like missile and he did not know when every thing entered inside.

She could have used diagphram. Come to think of it you have a Hot boyfriend who comes to visit you late at night and you didn't prepare.
She should know her safe cycle. Or may be her homones changed and things happened differently.

You see, these are the two safest strategy to prevent the unwanted, But If u allow you homones to becloud your thinking, just wait for two months and hear your achievements. That time your homone will be laughing at both of you. AGBAYAs grin grin
Bros,i dey try to understand wetin u dey try talk. undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
ebila:

By american,i meant in terms of structures(roads,buildings etc) and about d red cad,well,e dey happen! grin grin grin

Okay maybe my bad but i won't want to take that model in totality, the future Niger-Delta should include models that incorporates the emerging economies like china, india, brazil, malaysia, korea and singapore. The present Government can do those for us but is that what we really want? i mean building roads and structures.

I am already playing another match somewhere else grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by riterry: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
my friend says that if she was a guy she would go to heaven lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by koolchicco: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
riterry:

my friend says that if she was a guy she would go to heaven lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

wat? why is that if I may ask? undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by na2day2(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2009
unitee:

Lol @ ebila lol the topic needs couples lol.  Na2 hun me not pregnant ooo we plan for such accidents are fo chancers in luv, we are too blessed to do that ,miss you loadz

true talk kiss kiss kiss

unitee:

I miss my boo Na2day

unitee:

I miss you Na2 yo wifey unitee

miss u hun, it is always lonely without u, too dark is the night without u, hearing from u brings a bright new day kiss kiss kiss

ebila:

It is good to know dat dis thread is creating couples.But me wey create am nko?Una no go couple me?lol grin grin grin grin

na now u dey talk ur church mind grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by aomom(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2009
simple baby ur pregnant! ok lets go see a doc.

if its nat life threaten then it stay otherwise it goes! well will av to apologize to her for the mistake in though we both are involve buh i tell yah something will nat impregnate some1 b4 marrying her! its a stupid mentality the ignorants carry about! as for the gender thing hu am i to direct the sex of my kids? even i prefer a gal as the 1st born whatever follows is my luck!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2009
na2day?:

na now u dey talk your church mind grin grin
I don gage o! I be couple now! grin grin grin
Pharoh:

Okay maybe my bad but i won't want to take that model in totality, the future Niger-Delta should include models that incorporates the emerging economies like china, india, brazil, malaysia, korea and singapore. The present Government can do those for us but is that what we really want? i mean building roads and structures.

I am already playing another match somewhere else grin grin grin
Fact is,we want that and more.Good governance,opportunities(job or otherwise) and a whole lot more man!

So u dey play another match?Where be d match venue?lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by na2day2(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2009
ebila:

I don gage o! I be couple now! grin grin grin

ehen! na who make dat kin mistake? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2009
na2day?:

ehen! na who make dat kin mistake? shocked shocked shocked
Wetin u mean?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Drwinthy: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
It is no big deal
For more dating tips visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
Dr winthy:

It is no big deal
For more dating tips visit www.perfectsdate..com
Bros,at least u 4 try give ur own comment b4 u begin advertise! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by aomom(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
ebila:

Bros,at least u 4 try give your own comment b4 u begin advertise! undecided undecided undecided

hehehehehe
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by na2day2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2009
ebila:

Wetin u mean?

**&^%#~&%*$#~! i reply in japanese grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Borat1: 1:48am On Oct 17, 2009
"wtf!. . .but that was not in the plan. . .i mean i used a rubber everytime or didnt i?
Honest
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2009
na2day?:

**&^%#~&%*$#~! i reply in japanese grin grin grin
If i catch u! angry angry angry

~Borat~:

"wtf!. . .but that was not in the plan. . .i mean i used a rubber everytime or didnt i?
Honest
I wonder o! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Busybody2(f): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2009
na2day?:

true talk  kiss kiss kiss

miss u hun, it is always lonely without u, too dark is the night without u, hearing from u brings a bright new day  kiss kiss kiss

My darling missing ribs, told you I was the one for you all along kiss So are you just gonna let her sweep the pregnancy issue under the carpet knowing you are not the father angry Do you need me to help kick her to the curb by dragging her by the scruff of the neck, knowing you and your Church mind abhors violance of any sorts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2009
Busy_body:

My darling missing ribs, told you I was the one for you all along kiss So are you just gonna let her sweep the pregnancy issue under the carpet knowing you are not the father angry Do you need me to help kick her to the curb by dragging her by the scruff of the neck, knowing you and your Church mind abhors violance of any sorts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh my God! Which people be dis?Na2day,come carry all dis ur concubines commot 4 here o! angry angry angry
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by na2day2(m): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2009
Busy_body:

today na sunday ooo, let us remain holy unto da lawd embarassed embarassed embarassed

ebila:

Oh my God! Which people be dis?Na2day,come carry all dis your concubines commot 4 here o! angry angry angry

why nau? we dey discuss serious family matter grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by MrWaters: 4:57am On Oct 19, 2009
Its better not be joke. Being a Father isn't no my calender this year
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2009
MrWaters:

Its better not be joke. Being a Father isn't no my calender this year
Na so? shocked shocked shocked

na2day?:

why nau? we dey discuss serious family matter grin grin
For here na im una wan do dat one? angry
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by na2day2(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2009
ebila:

For here na im una wan do dat one? angry

why not
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2009
na2day?:

why not
Dis na pregnancy department! Singles pregnancy department. angry
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by badboym: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2009
3 girls have claimed to be pregnant for me in the past.I tell them to go and have the baby but am not in support of it.That doesn't mean am denying it though.They end up aborting it of course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / Where Can Someone Spot Ashawo Joint In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.