Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16532 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Abbeycity4(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2009
Oluschenco:

She should go for pregnancy test for confirmation before i flee the city
hmmmm!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by koolchicco: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abbey_city:

hmmmm!

U don fart again abi?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Abbeycity4(f): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2009
ur nose don spoil go repair am tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ambasue(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2009
REALLYYYYYY
Are u sure?
Hmmm,
Do u intend 2 keep it?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It is hun but since people of nowadays are getting jiggy its best to be safe than sorry.

Is that safety enough? I don't think so.

Ebonyeyes:

And jeopardise the chances of her getting a child in future or dying in the process? great undecided

The post you replied to with that statement reinforces the argument that abstinence is the best solution.

Ebonyeyes:

You do realise those things are not 100% guaranteed right? wink

What is the reason we choose something that is not 100 percent guaranteed to something that is (abstinence)?.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2009
Pharoh:

Is that safety enough? I don't think so.

The post you replied to with that statement reinforces the argument that abstinence is the best solution.

What is the reason we choose something that is not 100 percent guaranteed to something that is (abstinence)?.
I believe in celibacy as well, its just not worth it in the end. Rubbers may break, slip out while doing the do and may not even protect one in the end.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by baslone: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2009
Besides abstinence, any thing can happen. 4get all
dem contraps. What if it happens? What next?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
baslone:

Besides abstinence, any thing can happen. 4get all
dem contraps. What if it happens? What next?
My point exactly!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I believe in celibacy as well, its just not worth it in the end. Rubbers may break, slip out while doing the do and may not even protect one in the end.

Please i would like you to explain the bolded part further? Is it in preventing pregnancy or STI/STD's? Or what exactly are you driving at? undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I hate dat word! Anyways,condoms really do protect n chances of slippin' out r very slim except d kini is tiny! lipsrsealedgrin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by theviper1: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
well as i really dont want to have too many children (father of all nations) and i just want to stop at the current 15 children, if my gf comes to me and say that she is pregnant,i will tell her to have the baby and then warn her to make it the last. cheesy grin tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by sley4life(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2009
She should produce certificate of ownership
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by klumsy: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2009
if my girl says shes pregnant , i'll tell her ''its not yet God's time''
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2009
Pharoh:

Please i would like you to explain the bolded part further? Is it in preventing pregnancy or STI/STD's? Or what exactly are you driving at? undecided

I mean I have read things about condoms which are quite scary. As a scientist myself, we learnt that the HIV virus is small enough to pass through the condom of course the advertisers are not going to tell you that just like they dont tell you the side effects of drugs you take everyday lipsrsealed. There are other risks of it breaking or slipping out.

ebila:

I hate dat word! Anyways,condoms really do protect n chances of slippin' out r very slim except d kini is tiny! lipsrsealedgrin

They can break though sad They are not 100% safe.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by KennyG6(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2009
wetin u want make NL ppl say, wen u dey pump her didnt u knw dis cud happen? live wiv the consequence abeg
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by gaphy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
I'll say "Congratulations, I'm so happy for you, ,who's the lucky guy?"(knowing fully well I'm the guy), jst kidding, I dont think anyone will know what to say until it actually happens and I dont really want to get to that bridge in a hurry,
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I mean I have read things about condoms which are quite scary. As a scientist myself, we learnt that the HIV virus is small enough to pass through the condom of course the advertisers are not going to tell you that just like they dont tell you the side effects of drugs you take everyday lipsrsealed. There are other risks of it breaking or slipping out.

They can break though sad They are not 100% safe.

Now i get you sister and it is obvious you know more than me because that's not my field. But what is your stand or take on celibacy? I am also curious to know your field of study but you are entitled to your privacy if you can't say it here i understand that. wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
Pharoh:

Now i get you sister and it is obvious you know more than me because that's not my field. But what is your stand or take on celibacy? I am also curious to know your field of study but you are entitled to your privacy if you can't say it here i understand that. wink
I believe in celibacy smiley Im a biochemist smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I believe in celibacy smiley Im a biochemist smiley

Why are you smilling after your celibacy statement? Guess i know the meaning already . Waoh Thats a really good course, I should have been in a related field due to family opinion but that did not come to pass at the end of the day. Well i am happy anyway where i am smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
Pharoh:

Why are you smilling after your celibacy statement? Guess i know the meaning already . Waoh Thats a really good course, I should have been in a related field due to family opinion but that did not come to pass at the end of the day. Well i am happy anyway where i am smiley
Why are you dissecting my words grin I believe in celibacy. What did you study?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by veravin: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
grin what is xciting on friday nite is embarac~g on monday morning. shocked

If na me do am angry, then we go for test, not to be sure only , but for other things lipsrsealed, u know.
undecidedThen after that, cry am a father!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
Kenny_G:

wetin u want make NL ppl say, wen u dey pump her didnt u knw dis cud happen? live wiv the consequence abeg
U no fit diffentiate assuption from statement of fact? undecided U sabi read at all? undecided I said previously dat my gurl ain't pregnant,this is only a thought!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 1:59am On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why are you dissecting my words grin I believe in celibacy. What did you study?

Ha cheesy I wasn't dissecting it but just measuring it on a scale to determine the position when matched against a corresponding scale which differentiate believes from reality.  cheesy Thanks to Wyclef Jean

Something must be special about your eyes to see the right question to ask at the end.  wink Why didn't you ask this, what are you studying and not what did you study?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2009
Pharoh:

Ha cheesy I wasn't dissecting it but just measuring it on a scale to determine the position when matched against a corresponding scale which differentiate believes from reality.  cheesy Thanks to Wyclef Jean

Something must be special about your eyes to see the right question to ask at the end.  wink Why didn't you ask this, what are you studying and not what did you study?

Well you said you were heading for the science field before you changed your mind and that you are happy with where you are at now grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
Actually the medical field anyway, my parents wanted me to be a medical doctor (same as my elder brother ) but i had a rough education that made me to decide otherwise. Because that rough education was against my principles and Policy somehow. By way of permutation i found myself studying information Technology which am through with now. Thats why i was wondering how did your ebony eyes deduced that in my earlier post. Well i am happy somehow for some reasons though i am not yet there in that field anyway.

Come answer my questions jare grin you believe in that i know and people preach what ever they believe. So what can you say about this word, do you practice what you preach or believe? cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
Pharoh:

Actually the medical field anyway, my parents wanted me to be a medical doctor (same as my elder brother ) but i had a rough education that made me to decide otherwise. Because that rough education was against my principles and Policy somehow. By way of permutation i found myself studying information Technology which am through with now. Thats why i was wondering how did your ebony eyes deduced that in my earlier post. Well i am happy somehow for some reasons though i am not yet there in that field anyway.

Come answer my questions jare grin you believe in that i know and people preach what ever they believe. So what can you say about this word, do you practice what you preach or believe? cheesy

You will get where there, all it takes is patience and hardwork wink. I wish I could tell you hun but I will not disclose personal info about me in here because I have seen how people use that against NLers cry
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You will get where there, all it takes is patience and hardwork wink. I wish I could tell you hun but I will not disclose personal info about me in here because I have seen how people use that against NLers cry

Thanks for the encouragement i really appreciate them just that life is so fast these days that if you don't make it quick you might not get the best out of life.
Sorry i really didn't mean it that you should disclose it here, i wanted to say you should not if you don't want to. Yeah peoples info have been used wrongly here and thats why most people don't have info and pics on their profiles anymore. Anonymity is the other of the day here on Nairaland sad . I am really disappointed in somethings i have seen on nairaland. I have started to remove all my infos and links to them from the internet and replacing them with camouflag identities like what is now on my profile. I have more than one ID here wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2009
Pharoh:

Thanks for the encouragement i really appreciate them just that life is so fast these days that if you don't make it quick you might not get the best out of life.
Sorry i really didn't mean it that you should disclose it here, i wanted to say you should not if you don't want to. Yeah peoples info have been used wrongly here and thats why most people don't have info and pics on their profiles anymore. Anonymity is the other of the day here on Nairaland sad . I am really disappointed in somethings i have seen on nairaland. I have started to remove all my infos and links to them from the internet and replacing them with camouflag identities like what is now on my profile. I have more than one ID here wink

Where are we running too? I believe we will all get there someday smiley. From what I have read thus far, I will not post my pic or disclose any info in here I feel people keep notes and save things on their computers to use later when it suits them. Hint hint hint whats your other name? wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2009
People do worst than that, they can wake up what you said on this thread after 5 years  grin, Telling you the two ID might defeat the purpose of having them but anyway it will not be straight forward but like you said i will give you five simple hints.  cheesy. Even if you guess right i won't confirm it here LOL. First Hint, The ID is something that is common to Africans or what we are generally known for.  wink. The hints are very glaring and i think you need only one to figure it out and not even the 5 hints  grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Airtimex(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2009
(bbb)baby born baby
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ogbes24: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
well if i know that i am the person responsible for the pregnance i will aspect her because it take two to tangle
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

People do worst than that, they can wake up what you said on this thread after 5 years  grin, Telling you the two ID might defeat the purpose of having them but anyway it will not be straight forward but like you said i will give you five simple hints.  cheesy. Even if you guess right i won't confirm it here LOL. First Hint, The ID is something that is common to Africans or what we are generally known for.  wink. The hints are very glaring and i think you need only one to figure it out and not even the 5 hints  grin
Thats the scary things about forum, you dont know who is reading. I try to be careful about what I say.

As for the hints im as thick as two bread sticks when it comes to clues and will not get it till you literally spell it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / Where Can Someone Spot Ashawo Joint In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.