Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16538 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Abbeycity4(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
ogbes24:

well if i know that i am the person responsible for the pregnance i will aspect her because it take two to tangle

u mean am?  cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by candylips(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2009
@topic wow if she says she is pregnant i will give her 3 slaps
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ilohim: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
Many callous comments have been made by lots of guys here;but my question:

Why do u same guys always want to have premarital sex? Yet you dont want a child?

I really dont get you guys;stop the sex outside marriage bit so that we can have women who can still put to bed after marriage;many abortions have undone lots of ladies.

Someone could treat your sister or daughter the way you have treated someone elses too!

Its a vicious cycle, & I strongly believe that what goes around,comes around!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
ilohim:

Why do u same guys always want to have premarital sex? Yet you dont want a child?

I really dont get you guys;stop the sex outside marriage bit so that we can have women who can still put to bed after marriage;many abortions have undone lots of ladies.

Someone could treat your sister or daughter the way you have treated someone elses too!

'Great post" When these men cannot have kids in future or have failing business they wonder what went wrong undecided. You can run from pastor to babalawo but you will still be visited with Karma.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
ilohim:

Were the ladies forced to have pre-marital sex?

Ebonyeyes:

'Great post" When these men cannot have kids in future or have failing business they wonder what went wrong undecided. You can run from pastor to babalawo but you will still be visited with Karma.

Karma visits both parties IMO because both are guilty.
Ebonyeyes:

Thats the scary things about forum, you dont know who is reading. I try to be careful about what I say.

As for the hints im as thick as two bread sticks when it comes to clues and will not get it till you literally spell it out

Okay let me give you one more try by stating all the hints grin

The user name has two words, one tells a common noticeable feature about africans and the other is an abbreviation of the most important thing nigeria needs right now. I last talked with you on that Id about two weeks ago wink. I am a friend to Patwhizkid with that ID, I gave a compliment about your eyes with that ID. Mostly on the politics and romance section. Do you know how to read your ABC? there is a clue there. Please just try and make one guess atleast. I am not popular on nairaland smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

The user name has two words, one tells a common noticeable feature about africans and the other is an abbreviation of the most important thing nigeria needs right now. I last talked with you on that Id about two weeks ago wink. I am a friend to Patwhizkid with that ID, I gave a compliment about your eyes with that ID. Mostly on the politics and romance section. Do you know how to read your ABC? there is a clue there. Please just try and make one guess atleast. I am not popular on nairaland smiley

Yes Karma visits both parties. I think I know who you are now Nigeria is indeed ready for a revolution wink So you are a guy as I guessed grin why are you using this ID then? smiley
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
ilohim:

Why do u same guys always want to have premarital sex?
Yet you dont want a child?

Cos sex is important to some of us! grin D women shud be bold enof to say "No condom,No sex".Simple! We no go kill them! undecided

candylips:

@topic wow if she says she is pregnant i will give her 3 slaps
U wicked o! Slap ke? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by hildajid(f): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
well if she no fine i would ask her to pack up nd lets visit a pastor 4 deliverance but if otherwise i like make i marry her who knows if d baby wuld be agbani
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes Karma visits both parties. I think I know who you are now Nigeria is indeed ready for a revolution wink So you are a guy as I guessed grin why are you using this ID then? smiley

Oh you know me now after i gave you more 10,000 clues right?   cheesy, Chai you spelled my name there ooo anyway no problem. Did i mentioned that i am a guy anywhere?  tongue BTW who did you guess was a guy? the ID here or the one am not using for now?  Well i am using it for ******, i have more if thats is not going to scare you?  grin Nairaland thought me that anyway. Hmm i don't know why i trust you, i am kind of free with you.? cool
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
hilda jid:

well if she no fine i would ask her to pack up nd lets visit a pastor 4 deliverance but if otherwise i like make i marry her who knows if d baby wuld be agbani
Na wa for u o! lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

Oh you know me now after i gave you more 10,000 clues right?   cheesy, Chai you spelled my name there ooo anyway no problem. Did i mentioned that i am a guy anywhere?  tongue BTW who did you guess was a guy? the ID here or the one am not using for now?  Well i am using it for ******, i have more if thats is not going to scare you?  grin Nairaland thought me that anyway. Hmm i don't know why i trust you, i am kind of free with you.? cool

Ehem I didnt spell it out literally did I? shocked Sorry  sad I dont think anyone will get it "fingers crossed" Anyhoo im kinda free with you as well wink I guessed this ID  was a guy, the other one not so much after you told me you may or may not be a guy grin why have multiple ones though?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Ebonyeyes & Pharoh,
I'm tryna see where pregnancy come in in ur later post,i no dey see am.Una no go xchange IM or e-addy?Make una no digress dis thread o! lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
Teeehhhe Ebila sorry kiss
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Teeehhhe Ebila sorry kiss
Apology accepted! kiss
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by HIO4: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2009
ilohim:

Look at this one. Making all this empty noise. As if men are the only ones having sex outside of marriage? MFLOL @ YOU DUDE!
Sentiments iranu to n gbe wa sibi. You better understand that life is a dirty game - you gotta bone it when it hardens.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by vislabraye(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2009
"Chei, accidental discharge.I should have withdrawn on time. Darling why don't you use diagphram? My withdrawal skills is not as good as before, these days i allow some S to enter, Ok let's see how we can work it out", I think that's the best u can tell her grin grin, but when the child grows up, don't let him/her know that he/she is a product of unexpected ejaculation
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by gabbond: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2009
oh my God ,so baby i will have a daddy face from now?, oh i love u so much. although i may or may not have money at the moment for the responsibilities but,i believe child bearing is a blessing from above,so God will see us through. conversly i dont have a girlfriend.i need one grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ebila(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2009
vislabraye:

"Chei, accidental discharge.I should have withdrawn on time. Darling why don't you use diagphram? My withdrawal skills is not as good as before, these days i allow some S to enter,  Ok let's see how we can work it out",  I think that's the best u can tell her grin grin, but when the child grows up, don't let him/her know that he/she is a product of unexpected ejaculation
dis dude got me rolling on d floor.ha ha ha ha ha ha

gab bond:

oh my God ,so baby i will have a daddy face from now?, oh i love u so much. although i may or may not have money at the moment for the responsibilities but,i believe child bearing is a blessing from above,so God will see us through. conversly i dont have a girlfriend.i need one grin
LMAO! Where all dis funny guys dey burst out from?lol
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by andray: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
if my peter has entered her jerusalam, we would make plan on how to keep the baby, but if not, MEEEEEEEEEEEN cool she don miss road, i go let am no say goat way them one sell for market no matter how e sqizz im face reach the person way 1 buy am go still price am, go look bush according to ben
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by pikkin(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
sad tongue
men, e no easy o for us wey dem don tell one tym b4 o! but if the guy no say na him put am, make he no let the girl feel lonely becos na that one no good. if they wd keep it or not, he should stand by her and make her no dat u re in it 2geda, no 4get say e been dey sweet that day wey e dey hungrry u o.
i wd advise against all odds that u keep it. the fears you re experiencing now is ephemeral and normal. after a while you wd be grateful you did. i still REGRET not keeping mine! i hope to do it right some other tym.
peecout
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by honeric01(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
@topic
i will trek from Lagos to Accra and will never return here until she forgets me grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by amyliajane(f): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
na wa ohhh, this is unbelievable, sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
amyliajane:

what for?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ehem I didnt spell it out literally did I? shocked Sorry sad I dont think anyone will get it "fingers crossed" Anyhoo im kinda free with you as well wink I guessed this ID was a guy, the other one not so much after you told me you may or may not be a guy grin why have multiple ones though?

Na just picking your eyes to see if they will turn red, u did not spell it dear. Trying to portray different identities here but it is not working as i thought.

ebila:

@Ebonyeyes & Pharoh,
I'm tryna see where pregnancy come in in your later post,i no dey see am.Una no go xchange IM or e-addy?Make una no digress dis thread o! lol

Bros abeg no vex we are sorry and we are back on track now after this reply, You know it is impossible to ask for a ladies contact here on nairaland if you know what i mean? thats why i dey chat with her here. sad

amyliajane:

That we want the service but not the end result? grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
Pharoh:

Na just picking your eyes to see if they will turn red, u did not spell it dear. Trying to portray different identities here but it is not working as i thought.

Bros abeg no vex we are sorry and we are back on track now after this reply, You know it is impossible to ask for a ladies contact here on nairaland if you know what i mean? thats why i dey chat with her here. sad

Why have multiple ids though?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Why have multiple ids though?

its little bit complicated do you want to hear? but i will be back in 1 or 2 hours i guess have to rush home now.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
Pharoh:

its little bit complicated do you want to hear? but i will be back in 1 or 2 hours i guess have to rush home now.
Yes I want to know why tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by honeric01(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes I want to know why tongue

you wan know everything? grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
honeric01:

you wan know everything? grin
Curiosity hasnt killed the cat yet tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by honeric01(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

you dey wait until it kills the cat?

abeg you no go cook for this nite? no make am vex oo
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by phraoh(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Am on.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by CrudeOil2(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
I am also pregnant

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Why Do Some Men Cherish Their Girlfriends More Than Their Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.