Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16535 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by izeek(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
oh well!
depends on if we are ready for that kinda step.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by UNLEASHED(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
ebila:

Guys,if your girl comes to the house one day and says "Baby i'm pregnant", what'll be your reaction to this and subsequent action? Keeping in mind that you know the pregnancy is actually yours.

Subsequent action indeed
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by otukpo(f): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
Give her a passionate kiss and pop champagne

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Eshyy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
Yeah ma chic comes home & tells me dat, I'did be stunned even stoned.
But i tink am goin to keep it. ma folks will help raise the kid, afterall he gonna be yung stunna. Coooool like his dada.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Eshyy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
But i tink am goin to keep it. ma folks will help raise the kid, afterall he gonna be yung stunna. Coooool like his dada.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by MrKelly: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
Whaooo!!! That means I'm going to be a daddy in nine months.

Thanks honey; I'm proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Eshyy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2009

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Eshyy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by sayso: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
and you come to NL to announce it,remove that post.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by maxtop(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
I will tell her point blank that i am too young to father a baby, grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Hanonymous: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
I'll say God giveth, God taketh,
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by sayso: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
you just registered today,welcome to NL
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nosmas: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2009
shocked undecided simple as nigeria corruption cases
i will set off 2 commission of inquries
one headed by a TRUSTED friend to comfirm the truth of her claim
another headed me to review the findings of the first commission of inqiries
each commission to have a short life span of 8 month
thank you ladies and gentles
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ndumart: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pregnant?
For who?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by jaybee3(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
WTF, it was only 2 mins grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by lwise(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
I will take her to the clinic for registration.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by ndumart: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
lwise:

I will take her to the clinic for registration.

Ante-natal or abortion?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=16pt]i will ask her`who is d father?`

ofcourse,we know the d kind of girls we have around.and if am not ready for marriage,then the child cant be mine.she has to look for the father.
[/size]
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
nosmas:

shocked undecided simple as nigeria corruption cases
i will set off 2 commission of inquries
one headed by a TRUSTED friend to comfirm the truth of her claim
another headed me to review the findings of the first commission of inqiries
each commission to have a short life span of 8 month
thank you ladies and gentles
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Dereformer(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
My reactions will depend on whether the lady is a 'wife material'. If she is, I will urge her to keep the pregnancy. If she is not, I will suggest abortion. If she insists on keeping it to tie me down, then she is in for the worst shocker of her life.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
nairaland boys are wicked.kai,see replies.

a lesson to the girls
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by whiteroses(f): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
Dereformer:

My reactions will depend on whether the lady is a 'wife material'. If she is, I will urge her to keep the pregnancy. If she is not, I will suggest abortion. If she insists on keeping it to tie me down, then she is in for the worst shocker of her life.
eww ara eyin ode te n ba naija je naa niyen shiior guys dont make a girl abort o please, sending her away to her mother is better abortion is not good what for just let the innocent soul live
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
My own don set b that but I go accept am.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=16pt]nairaland boys are wicked.kai,see replies.[/size][/size]

a lesson to the girls
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nnemak(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
I would roll out the celebrations drum….

[size=4pt]but i know of some guys that would ask for more shagging since she's already preg [/size] grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=16pt]i will simply tell her that i wasnt looking for a child at this age.
maxtop:

I will tell her point blank that i am too young to father a baby, grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

but u are not too young to `do`?
[/size]
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2009
[size=16pt]@rokiatu,
if a girl like rokiatu shld tell me dat i would reply,`darling,i cant accept this child cos am sure that the child would be as ugly as u are`.
[/size]
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
iykedare:

nairaland boys are wicked.kai,see replies.

a lesson to the girls

you no kno say no better guy for this NL
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anabel:

Why na? You know it goes both ways? Am i among the bad guys? grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nethacker(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anabel:

anabel even me honey  grin grin despite my hidden loff 4 u kiss

@post, we will go some more rounds to confirm d authenticity of her statment.  grin grin grin . If she moans painfully like  undecided  then i will knw its true but if she eats me up as usual,then i will hv to go for 2nd level confirmation  grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by bisotec(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
It actually happened to me last year and I thank God that today i am happily married
and have a baby boy in my house. Though hurried arrangements but we still made it. If your girl is worth the relationship marry her plz. I know it happened to you just accept what you did.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nethacker(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
bisotec:

It actually happened to me last year and I thank God that today i am happily married
and have a baby boy in my house. Though hurried arrangements but we still made it. If your girl is worth the relationship marry her plz. I know it happened to you just accept what you did.
yea ryt congrats grin grin grin but wat if d girl is just a 1 nyt stand?as in u just wan chop and clean mouth grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Why Do Some Men Cherish Their Girlfriends More Than Their Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.