Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (16536 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]@rokiatu,
if a girl like rokiatu shld tell me dat i would reply,`darling,i cant accept this child cos am sure that the child would be as ugly as u are`.
[/size]
if you are looking for my attention, sorry you are looking fro it the wrong
way. this is my last reply to you, you can keep being foolish and pls do not quote
me.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
pharoh and nethacker, you guys know that am saying the trith, why must i eat you up? you no be food and even if you be food, you no go sweet at all
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by koolchicco: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anabel:

pharoh and nethacker, you guys know that am saying the trith, why must i eat you up? you no be food and[b] even if you be food, you no go sweet at all
[/b]

Word! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Abbeycity4(f): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]@rokiatu,
if a girl like rokiatu shld tell me dat i would reply,`darling,i cant accept this child cos am sure that the child would be as ugly as u are`.
[/size]

guy dat's too bad/harsh too
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykedare(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
bisotec:

It actually happened to me last year and I thank God that today i am happily married
and have a baby boy in my house. Though hurried arrangements but we still made it. If your girl is worth the relationship marry her plz. I know it happened to you just accept what you did.

hope say u do dna .abi u trust any woman?
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nethacker(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anabel:

pharoh and nethacker, you guys know that am saying the trith, why must i eat you up? you no be food and even if you be food, you no go sweet at all
Sorry lets clear d air here  angry. r u refering to me or Pharoh . If na me ,if u see me u go chop me raw cos i sweet for face die n my third leg too is welcoming   kiss grin  grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2009
Abbey_city:

guy dat's too bad/harsh too
and lie, cause I know am not ugly grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

are you alright, or you need a doctor

Word! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by koolchicco: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
nethacker:

Sorry lets clear d air here  angry. r u refering to me or Pharoh . If na me ,if u see me u go chop me raw cos i sweet for face die n my third leg too is welcoming   kiss grin  grin

You sweet 4 face no be lie but with P.O.T Belly. lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
nethacker:

na who dey deceive you
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by chukz4real(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
Give a kiss on her belly and pop up a bottle of wine
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
koolchicco:

ha ha ha ha ha ha aha , abeg no kill me with laugh, ugly person wey dey claim fine boy
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by nethacker(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
koolchicco:

u wish grin grin
Anabel:

na who dey deceive you
u can say that again but i knw I am. no need for further argument grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by koolchicco: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
chukz4real:

I bet Anabel likes P.O.T. B guys. angry
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Abbeycity4(f): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
chukz4real:

chukz dear! wat's gud? kiss

nethacker:

i tot u're cat/rat coz dat's wat u use has ur display image grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by iykonium: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
no be new tin my guy, start marriage rites
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by chosen04(f): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
But why will a lady take in without her man's consent?. Any lady that annonces unplanned pregnancy is immature and unwise!

It happened by a mistake is actually the ladies mistake, so I wont blame any man that denies Paternity.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Ben13: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pregnant girl friends are sweet
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Abbeycity4(f): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
rokiatu:

and lie, cause I know am not ugly grin

Really?  tongue
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by danexd(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
chosen04:

But why will a lady take in without her man's consent?. Any lady that annonces unplanned pregnancy is immature and unwise!

It happened by a mistake is actually the ladies mistake, so I wont blame any man that denies Paternity.
Word! infact i loff u for that comment!
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anabel:

No doubt about the truth part but you should know better that it is not the total truth. There are other factors attached to the kind of behaviors you see here on nairaland. I told you it goes both ways, Just like you said all NL guys are bad so will the guys also say that all NL girlz are bad. So who is saying the truth then?

nethacker:

She dey refer to you jare brother  grin You forget to add maggi to your soup  cheesy

chosen04:

I wish or let me say it will be better if most girlz will think and act like you just said but still that should not take away the fact that the guys should also be blamed a little bit as well or should be asked to put in a little effort as well to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

If you must dine with the devil, do so with a long spoon
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2009
the girls are saying the truth and i have prove
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nezan(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
If you can not control yourself, then you better get married asap.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by baekdoosan(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
i will run in the opposite direction
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2009
Nezan:

If you can not control yourself, then you better get married asap.

hope you are not talking to me cos am close to married
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Pharoh: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
Hmm what could that proof be? Girls normally want to play the victim part in a relationship IMO.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
Pharoh:

Hmm what could that proof be? Girls normally want to play the victim part in a relationship IMO.

Wow, just wow so a girl is pregnant because both parties did the do but somehow its her fault? Wow one hears incredible things everyday.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by emmydee(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
my people, this thing no b easy thing o.
wat if it's d wrong babe, wat would u do?
wat if d timing was wrong?
wat if , wat if, wat if?
But in any case, if it happens, guy, u should accept it.
dont even try to deny or treat the babe badly. Just accept it and give her all d support u can.
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by okeey(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2009
ya,but if am sure am the owner but not i will send her away 4rm me to find her baby forward
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by chidipupay(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2009
emmydee:

my people, this thing no b easy thing o.
wat if it's d wrong babe, wat would u do?
wat if d timing was wrong?
wat if , wat if, wat if?
But in any case, if it happens, guy, u should accept it.
dont even try to deny or treat the babe badly. Just accept it and give her all d support u can.

that is why both parties have to team up and look for the best solution
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by tommylee(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2009
men i dont no wat i will do first i will panic but i later i will have to take responsiblity 4 my action but @ the same time its sort of nyc it means that u r very capable lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" by Anabel(f): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
if i am the girl, i will have my baby with or without him, cos i know he will come begging for the baby someday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

YAHOO BOYS FORMAT: How Romance Scams Work (all You Need To Know) / Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.