Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26661 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Tonalphs(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2016
Good morning all. Nice thread. I'll advice u get hand works to ease so many things n get u busy enough to forget all the pains. Trusting in God only. I'm a graduate too. I work with a small sch. Not much pay. After sch I attend a sewing class n I'm two months in the class. I've been able to make three lovely wears. I attend bead making class two by weekends.

4 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Tonalphs(f): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2016
All I'm saying is this, become productive to ease that man who's gonna marry u as a lady. Nigeria has passed that stage where you depend on education alone. Speak positively. Although I have mom n dad sending me monthly up keeps variously. But this is wat I use em to do. If got people saying"wow" you'll make for me bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Mitzilifestyle: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016
any one who lives in lagos can take advantage of this opportunity. you can learn and become an IT professional at no cost. Or you can choose the entrepreneurship study program to become a business owner. what about startup capital? you will be put through on how the go about it and would receive support. ICT students will be placed with firms on internship so are better able to get jobs. go to www.cyei.ng
apply at no cost and also bypass the school fees by applying for scholarship, also on the website.
CYEI is put together by well meaning Nigerians to put an end to youth unemployment and it is supported by the Lagos state Government. Registration is on . Classes start on the 1st of November... hurry and spread the word. for more info call 09055511825, 08132040999
help is here! all you need to do is apply!

nhurhetee:
I love dis because of "We can get help"..
I'm experiencing this right now. The country is hard, lack of job, no oppurtunities, no help from any1 and errythin seems busted.
Im a graduate of LASU, since 2014 and yet nothing to show for it. The square meal is poor, no fine boy attached, cant even afford to get myself my usual hair cream.
Though,I aint lazy seeking for job as i do visit evry job site evry time but all response are mostly SCAM||

Anyone who can help me secure a job , would never depart from his/her success..

Xoxoxoo painful.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by chybyke4ly(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Really I need help seriously coz I have I been financially embarrassed for over 2years of my POP. The very person that suffered for me died in this my sorry state and regrettably I couldn't even contribute anything for the burial because of this embarrassment. Now my elder sis who has been like a second mum is about to wed and sadly I cannot financially contribute anything because I don't have something going for me presently. Had gone for interviews and was told "we'll get back to you" and since then I'm still seated here jumping from one job site to another. The one that got me to the marrow was this Glo CSR opening I came all the way from Port Harourt to run. I had to wait for almost 2 months to be called for a 20-seconds first interview. "Tell me about you" was the question everybody was given less than 20s to answer and before you could say jack,they will say "thank you,you may go". They requested that I go get my Degree Certificate even after showing my Statement of Result,i left for FUTO the next day,got it and gave them. But disappointingly, I was skipped, one-third of the whole candidates were called. I almost got mad if not for my uncle who has been there for me. I have been trying my best to pray and walk around at times to see if I could get a place to start,but none for now. At times the devil would want to take advantage of the situation to instigate some dirty thoughts, but God calls me back. I reject to be helpless because I have God, all I beg is that he should quicken this process of sending my helper to me. I studied Fisheries,and I'm open to viable opportunities. Thanks. 08102764779
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by babs50g: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2016
@op . U ve been awesome i must say . Pls do refer some pple that majored in chemistry , physics , mathematics, to Public service commission at Magodo , lagos state . There is intervention programme going on there . There is no need for connection. Let them submit their CVs there and hope shall be restored .

Lets have at the back of our minds that

the ultimate pleasure of a man is not where he seems to be during the period of comfort and convenience , but where he seems to stand during the period of controversy and challenge.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by chybyke4ly(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
babs50g:
@op . U ve been awesome i must say . Pls do refer some pple that majored in chemistry , physics , mathematics, to Public service commission at Magodo , lagos state . There is intervention programme going on there . There is no need for connection. Let them submit their CVs there and hope shall be restored .

the ultimate pleasure of a man is not where he seems to be during the period of comfort and convenience , but where he seems to stand during the period of controversy and challenge.
Is it magodo phase 2?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by babs50g: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
I m not so sure but it inside magodo. Once u enter from the main tell any bike man to take u there . It is well known
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Favourit111(f): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
ceasare:

Dont be depressed right in this recession some are making millions thinking outside d box.i have a job/proposal 4 u if u are intrested.I sent u a pm do reply me

Thank you so much for your concern , I sent you a mail. I'm interested. Please get back to me.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Favourit111(f): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Samtobh:

Add me using the Whatsapp link

I have tried severally to join the group but it seems something is going wrong.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kulay1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Samtobh:

check your mail pls
I checked it but couldn't find your message
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by opizu: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Samtobh:

Vacancies:
1. Young Graphic designer with illustration and 2D/3D skills (between 6 months and 1 year undergraduate or post
graduate internship only, with possibility of being retained based on performance)
2. Youth corps member currently undergoing the NYSC programme in Lagos.
CVs should be sent to oatolagbe@x3mideas-ng.com
good for trying to assist people i pray u receive favour n blessing from God.
am a graduate of Account distinction in nd and upper credit in hnd. i av state honour in nysc. an very good in computer applications and website designing. willing to relocate. tnx
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
opizu:

good for trying to assist people i pray u receive favour n blessing from God.
am a graduate of Account distinction in nd and upper credit in hnd. i av state honour in nysc. an very good in computer applications and website designing. willing to relocate. tnx
Wanted Urgently: Accountant
Requirements:
OND
Good office administration skills
2-3 years’ experience as an Accountant
Proficient in Ms Word, Excel and Power point
Candidates location must be within Yaba,Surulere,Ebutemetta,axis
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to ogeneada@gmail.com with the subject
title ' ACCOUNTANT'
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by LadokunAyo: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
I am graduate of Adult Education from UNIBEN with a 2.1. Hv completed my service 2015 and since then no stable job is forth coming. I did a contract job for just two months early this year and since then have been idle. I am currently facing depression as I had to leave Lagos for Ibadan due to accomodation issue. And here again the shame and reproach I face daily is telling a lot on my body system. Words would underestimate what am passing through. But I took solace in God for his best.
Thanks for this platform.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Samtobh:

send me your detailed CV. No matter the situation, you'll get that dream job before the year ends. I commit this into God's hands. But I need you to believe with me and have the faith. I'll tweak your CV to be more catchy and creative, then you prepare and go forth.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good day, and thanks for your concern. Please,i need your e-mail address so as to forward my CV.
Thanks
Toyin
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=Samtobh post=49569599]

send me your detailed CV. No matter the situation, you'll get that dream job before the year ends. I commit this into God's hands. But I need you to believe with me and have the faith. I'll tweak your CV to be more catchy and creative, then you prepare and go forth. [/quote
Please,i need your email.Thanks so much
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=Toin97 post=49977832][/quote] upload it to the mail I used to reply your PM.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
LadokunAyo:
I am graduate of Adult Education from UNIBEN with a 2.1. Hv completed my service 2015 and since then no stable job is forth coming. I did a contract job for just two months early this year and since then have been idle. I am currently facing depression as I had to leave Lagos for Ibadan due to accomodation issue. And here again the shame and reproach I face daily is telling a lot on my body system. Words would underestimate what am passing through. But I took solace in God for his best.
Thanks for this platform.
PM me.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
@Everyone,

kindly check the first page of the thread to view the e-mail you can forward your credentials to.

Warm Regards
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kabanayol9(m): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Samtobh:
Hello Everyone,

I came across some threads of late, some folks are contemplating suicide or how to delve into crime, etc. because of the economy, lack of job, and so on. Hence, I've thought it necessary to start this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3356380/graduate-depression-lead-open-suicide

https://www.nairaland.com/3353785/six-years-after-graduation-yet

If you are feeling like this, please share your story/stories and let's see how you can get help.

If you've passed through this stage before and have made it, also share yours and let's help people.

I'll beg for this thread to be moved to front page so we can help as many as possible.

I'll put up an ash # tag in here

#IOncePassedThru

for those who've passed through and made it.
or

#INeedHelp

for those who need advice, mentoring or any kind of help.

#Peace
#Lets keep the thread alive.

Strictly for people in this thread alone.

Send me an e-mail with your details so I can add you on the thread's Whatsapp group.

I'll be treating these issues in batches , 10 wonderful and soon-to-testify people at a time.

E-mail: thepaceholdings@gmail.com

Sure before the year ends, some if not all on this thread will have a good story to tell.

Also, A LinkedIn account is necessary.

#OnlyGod
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by EzyClet(m): 3:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Friends, if you are a graduate and like to work in Port Harcourt, Enugu, or Akwaibom. Text yes to 0708I373002. Now listing carefully, many people fill they are jobless because they have not discovered the opportunity that Is far better than working in any Nigerian Oil company. Good luck to those who will comply. Remember your family is looking up to your success.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by khaynoni(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2016
babs50g:

What do you mean by Intervention programme?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kabanayol9(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2016
Samtobh:
Hello Everyone,

I came across some threads of late, some folks are contemplating suicide or how to delve into crime, etc. because of the economy, lack of job, and so on. Hence, I've thought it necessary to start this thread.

If you are feeling like this, please share your story/stories and let's see how you can get help.

If you've passed through this stage before and have made it, also share yours and let's help people.

I'll beg for this thread to be moved to front page so we can help as many as possible.

#IOncePassedThru

or

#INeedHelp

#Peace

Send me an e-mail with your details so I can add you on the thread's Whatsapp group.

I'll be treating these issues in batches , 10 wonderful and soon-to-testify people at a time.

Sure before the year ends, some if not all on this thread will have a good story to tell.

#OnlyGod

#INeedHelp, it's almost a year after POP, op I have gone for several interviews, all I use to get is we will call when there is need for it, my brother nah lie o, applied for jobs applliable, even lesser ones, I have been scammed, almost loosing it, but I still trust God, when I saw this post I was a bit relieved because I felt something telling me God will use you guyz for me, please i don't select the type of job right now, I just want to be busy, though I am an Engineering graduate, majored in Power and machines, thank you
My gmail address is, emmanuelabiodunoshinubi@gmail.com, 07062264850. Will be patiently waiting unto the Lord and u guyz.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kabanayol9(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Samtobh:
Hello Everyone,

#IOncePassedThru

or

#INeedHelp

#Peace

#OnlyGod
it's almost a year after POP, op I have gone for several interviews, all I use to get is we will call when there is need for it, my brother nah lie o, applied for jobs applliable, even lesser ones, I have been scammed, almost loosing it, but I still trust God, when I saw this post I was a bit relieved because I felt something telling me God will use you guyz for me, please i don't select the type of job right now, I just want to be busy, though I am an Engineering graduate, majored in Power and machines, thank you
My gmail address is, emmanuelabiodunoshinubi@gmail.com, 07062264850. Will be patiently waiting unto the Lord and u guyz.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
kabanayol9:
it's almost a year of POP, op I have gone for several interviews, all I use to get is we will call when there is need for it, my brother nah lie o, applied for jobs applliable, even lesser ones, I have been scammed, almost loosing it, but I still trust God, when I saw this post I was a bit relieved because I felt something telling me God will use you guyz for me, please i don't select the type of job right now, I just want to be busy, though I am an Engineering graduate, majored in Power and machines, thank you
Got your mail
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kabanayol9(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Samtobh:
Got your mail
Thanks bro.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jeff1993: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Samtobh:

Got your mail
..... bro pls I may not b a degree holder as those up there but am striving to b one ..... pls am schooling part-time in Noun n I just lost my Job due to d way things are in 9ja ..... av already missed a semester n I don't want it to continue dis way ....... pls can u help me...... am computer literate
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by LadokunAyo: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Samtobh:

PM me.

ladokun.ayodeji@mail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Heineken(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2016
Samtobh:
@Everyone,

kindly check the first page of the thread to view the e-mail you can forward your credentials to.

Warm Regards
bro I've sent my cv to you.. God bless you sir.. Am a graduate of Mass Communication
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Samtobh:

Lots of firms are looking for GDs.Let's talk bro

Hello there, you've not contacted me on whatsapp concerning GD jobs. I'm no expert but I'm decent with photoshop & illustrator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.