Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (26663 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by vickylincon(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Samtobh:

send your Cv to me brother
and me too bro
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2016
I just finished my postgraduate course last year.I am tired of sitting at home.Please send me your e-mail address on sumarprincess08@yahoo.com .I believe God will connect me to my dream job.Thanks.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
queenpls:
Hello house. .I came across this thread and i believe my miracle job is here...please help a single sister. ..I have a degree in Science laboratory technology. ..I need a job badly. ..as i lost my last job due to relocation. ..I have been jobless for about a year now...have been to several hospitals and labs in WARRI but no vacancy ...everyday is a struggle for me...boredom and depression are my companion right now...as i have no friends in warri. ..please help me. ..you will be saving a life.....(my email add:queenemer@gmail.com )

send me a PM
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
vickylincon:
and me too bro
Victor, we've talked right?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
fluxmind:
One reason why I went into a isolation was so I didn't have to deal with the look of disgust & contempt from people all because I happen to be unemployed.

Hi, I've been battling depression for over 5 years, alone, feeling like no human can see or hear whatever I have to say. Anyways, I'm unemployed atm, & would like some assistance in getting a job related to Graphic Design discipline. I've been learning the ropes by myself all the while just to keep my mind & energies engaged & focused. It's way harder than people realize. If anyone can offer some useful advice in getting a job in design, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Vacancies:
1. Young Graphic designer with illustration and 2D/3D skills (between 6 months and 1 year undergraduate or post
graduate internship only, with possibility of being retained based on performance)
2. Youth corps member currently undergoing the NYSC programme in Lagos.
CVs should be sent to oatolagbe@x3mideas-ng.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
ariyoadeniyi:
I just finished my postgraduate course last year.I am tired of sitting at home.Please send me your e-mail address on sumarprincess08@yahoo.com .I believe God will connect me to my dream job.Thanks.

Whatsapp Group

To join the group
Go to:

https:///0RgSdfGrmlW6lseHQC2cCz
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Graciouslara(f): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
I graduated since 2014, studied Food Science and Technology and also have HSE certificate...I will be grateful if any one can help me secure a job am tired of sleeping without nothing, crying everyday to God for connection since everything in nija is all abt connection....pls I really a job to take care of my old age mum she has suffer alot to trained me... embarassed but I do ask how can someone in a poor family suffered to go to school n still find it hard to secure a job....
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Meje(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
hi
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by vickylincon(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Samtobh:
Victor, we've talked right?
yes. Thanks
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by raregem1andonly(f): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
#ineedhelp.
Good day, my own case is hmmm, I really don't know how to describe it.
Being a female makes it worst cos they all want to take advantage of me
Before they can offer me a job. And am jobless as a result of my refusal.
Depression now knows me by name, pls help me as the only thing I have left
Now is HOPE. Pls safe me from this joblessness and depression.
I am a very hardworking, Godfearing and intelligent lady. No company will
Ever regret employing me, thanks. Remain blessed.
N/B
I have OND in Elect/Elect and also
HND in computer science.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Titony1(f): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
@OP please, am a graduate of microbiology, since I graduated I have never worked its from one interview to the other. Although I got a sales rep job for a pharmaceutical company sometimes in 2014 but couldn't resume 'cos I was talked into going back for masters, now am through with my masters but still no hope anywhere I get depressed everyday am married and my husband has started complaining about my sitting @ home. Would sincerely appreciate if u can be of help. God bless you.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
raregem1andonly:
#ineedhelp. Good day, my own case is hmmm, I really don't know how to describe it. Being a female makes it worst cos they all want to take advantage of me Before they can offer me a job. And am jobless as a result of my refusal. Depression now knows me by name, pls help me as the only thing I have left Now is HOPE. Pls safe me from this joblessness and depression. I am a very hardworking, Godfearing and intelligent lady. No company will Ever regret employing me, thanks. Remain blessed. N/B I have OND in Elect/Elect and also HND in computer science.

send me a PM

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by raregem1andonly(f): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Pls can I have your email address ?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Favourit111(f): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Please help, my own depression is out of this world. I'm a Chemistry graduate and i have worked as a sales supervisor and Front desk officer but currently unemployed, please I desperately need a job. Please help i can work any where in lagos preferably as a customer officer, front desk officer or any administraive job. Please help a sister . God bless
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by tunde4top(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2016
Samtobh:

send me a mail
. I mailed you twice but did not see your reply. I will re-mail you. Hoping to get a reply this time around. Have a nice day!
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by enshi(m): 9:46am On Oct 05, 2016
With a distinction in computer engineering, despiration is an understatement as even my siblings call me jobless.... Just concluded my nysc scheme four months ago and i tell you its not been easy with me... I served in a university as a result of having distinction, I tried all possible Best to be retained but all vaccant possitons were given To people who know people... Ever since my passing out its been so rough...

Pls help
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jaymoi: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Everyone has a story, Bt no one wants to listen to it unless der's a glory attached to it. Graduated since 2013 and no job till date. I dnt believe am depressed cos I still have a story to tell. Ma location isn't really helping me Bt I believe der are opportunities everywhere, all we need is to be properly informed. Pls wld like to join d group. I stay in awka, anambra state. A graduate of chemical engineering and a master degree in view.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
tunde4top:
. I mailed you twice but did not see your reply. I will re-mail you. Hoping to get a reply this time around. Have a nice day!

I've replied
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
enshi:
With a distinction in computer engineering, despiration is an understatement as even my siblings call me jobless.... Just concluded my nysc scheme four months ago and i tell you its not been easy with me... I served in a university as a result of having distinction, I tried all possible Best to be retained but all vaccant possitons were given To people who know people... Ever since my passing out its been so rough...

Pls help
PM please
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Graciouslara:
I graduated since 2014, studied Food Science and Technology and also have HSE certificate...I will be grateful if any one can help me secure a job am tired of sleeping without nothing, crying everyday to God for connection since everything in nija is all abt connection....pls I really a job to take care of my old age mum she has suffer alot to trained me... embarassed but I do ask how can someone in a poor family suffered to go to school n still find it hard to secure a job....
PM please
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kulay1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
I will really like to thank the OP for opening this thread.

I am a graduate of Pure and applied chemistry (2.1) from a reputable university in 2012 & finished my service in 2014. Got a merger job in a chemical coy in Ibadan where the pay was very low. Was managing the job and hoping for better opportunities to come forth. But due to economic recession I lost the job around February of this year. The little money I was able to save up has been used literally on seeking a new job- from transportation, feeding, accommodation & general maintenance.
I apply online as others, got few invitations, wrote tests and attended some interviews yet nothing meaningful is forth coming.
Though I keep hoping for the best but I must confess that things are very tight these days. I woke up each day with tears in my heart cos I am really fed up. I even volunteered to help in the scheme of fhi 360/USAID in the distribution of LLIN cos I am just tired of sitting at hone.

Thank you once again for this platform to share this. I can be reached via email: kulay007@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by kulay1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2016

I am a graduate of Pure and applied chemistry (2.1) from a reputable university in 2012 & finished my service in 2014 and an HSE certified. Got a merger job in a chemical coy in Ibadan where the pay was very low. Was managing the job and hoping for better opportunities to come forth. But due to economic recession I lost the job around February of this year. The little money I was able to save up has been used literally on seeking a new job- from transportation, feeding, accommodation & general maintenance.
I apply online as others, got few invitations, wrote tests and attended some interviews yet nothing meaningful is forth coming.
Though I keep hoping for the best but I must confess that things are very tight these days. I woke up each day with tears in my heart cos I am really fed up. I even volunteered to help in the scheme of fhi 360/USAID in the distribution of LLIN cos I am just tired of sitting at hone.

Thank you once again for this platform to share this. I can be reached via email: kulay007@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
gud evening. please I mid help. am a graduate of economics with second class upper. I finished service last year but no work still now. ave little knowledge and experience in social media marketing.
I have submitted by CV but no reply yet
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Iseoluwani: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2016
Samtobh:

PM please

#ineedhelp

Having graduated since 2014 and finishing my nysc program, gotten nothing to do. Frustrated, sad, depressed. I am an individual that can use my talents to get what I want but my talents lies in agriculture. I want to be a farmer, rearing of livestocks especially layers but I lack the fund. No money to start the farm and that's y I need a job so I can save and start this business in earnest. Please help. Am a graduate of political science and graduated with 2nd class upper

I need help.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by hannah8307(f): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2016
Sir, I am a 2:1graduate of Microbiology from futa, I graduated in 2014 after sending myself to school, After service it has been from one interview to another.
depression is an understatement because I fend for my self and sibling, being in ph pressure is mounting up from different direction to do foolish things, this is a social media I really can't explain half of what is going on with me but I am now emotionally weak and don't know what I will do d next minute. I don't trust myself again. pls sir ...

1 Like

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Favourit111(f): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Please help, my own depression is out of this world. I'm a Chemistry graduate and i have worked as a sales supervisor and Front desk officer but currently unemployed, please I desperately need a job. Please help i can work any where in lagos preferably as a customer officer, front desk officer or any administraive job. Please help a sister . God bless
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Favourit111:

Add me using the Whatsapp link
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016
hannah8307:
Sir, I am a 2:1graduate of Microbiology from futa, I graduated in 2014 after sending myself to school, After service it has been from one interview to another.
depression is an understatement because I fend for my self and sibling, being in ph pressure is mounting up from different direction to do foolish things, this is a social media I really can't explain half of what is going on with me but I am now emotionally weak and don't know what I will do d next minute. I don't trust myself again. pls sir ...

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by ceasare: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Favourit111:

Dont be depressed right in this recession some are making millions thinking outside d box.i have a job/proposal 4 u if u are intrested.I sent u a pm do reply me
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Iseoluwani:

#ineedhelp

Having graduated since 2014 and finishing my nysc program, gotten nothing to do. Frustrated, sad, depressed. I am an individual that can use my talents to get what I want but my talents lies in agriculture. I want to be a farmer, rearing of livestocks especially layers but I lack the fund. No money to start the farm and that's y I need a job so I can save and start this business in earnest. Please help. Am a graduate of political science and graduated with 2nd class upper

I need help.

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Samtobh(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2016
kulay1:

I am a graduate of Pure and applied chemistry (2.1) from a reputable university in 2012 & finished my service in 2014 and an HSE certified. Got a merger job in a chemical coy in Ibadan where the pay was very low. Was managing the job and hoping for better opportunities to come forth. But due to economic recession I lost the job around February of this year. The little money I was able to save up has been used literally on seeking a new job- from transportation, feeding, accommodation & general maintenance.

check your mail pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Was The Interviewee's Answer Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.