Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79267 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2016
evelynluv:
what happen to my hair? Does it make me a poor person to you

says who? Just curious o,well sha,ah kno some babes luv scanty hair....hehe
nø go put attashi cos gmbuhar o,2day is saturday,savvy?
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Donshemzy1234: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2016
See dz girl oo a whole meat pie you no wan off pants chai. if nah only pure water I buy you inside traffic, its still pants down.....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Tedassie(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2016
beautiful232:

translation: It's way above my head

That's Ibibio. Sorry,i assumed you understood.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Louiscutedude(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
lolzz
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Christardor: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
May God 4give You...You Just Taught Me Something.
Trina0936:

My dear,dont blame them! Blame the shameless and silly whores who are lazy to make a decent living. Even back in school,I always used my money to get favor from guys. Like my course rep I took out for lunch once,the mumu no sabi say I wanted him to help me beg a lecturer that he was close to so that I could pass a course. He taught it was free meal,oshofree! The other one was to help me with one tough assignment like that!
Wise girls don't beg, they make men beg them! Lol grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by abouzaid: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
You bed donkeys then? Or are you a permanent member of the vaseline crew?
please don't kill me with laughter.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by shaybebaby(f): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
None of this makes any sense. Please read what you just typed and tell me if it does to you. Clueless as they come. tongue
Re-read and then go eat a meat pie.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
LOL@TRADE BY BARTER...NA TRADE BY USAIN BOLT THE MILLENIAL GIRLS DEY OPERATE NOW..COLLECT THE THE MEAT PIE AND THEY HIT TRACKS GONE BYE BYE..early 90s it was BEN JOHNSON ..LOL but guys still caught up with oga BEN JOHNSON ..BUT USAIN BOLT NO WAY BOIZ DEY VEX. grin grin grin
yrret:
A girl must have broken his entire heart while he was busy practicing charity.

From this guy looks you can only but wonder what the last girl must have done to him.

These millennial girls hate ' Trade by barter ghen!
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by habsydiamond(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Trade by batter has been in existence seen the birth of christ. Jesus na miracle worker. Jesus did what he thought was necessary by providing for the people. But the issue of guys and ladies are noit even related to that. Cos we all know that our ladies of nowadays like to beggars. If dem no try to rob u on social media, they will try to mumu u in person. To me oo. Off pant na the best way of dealing with some ladies.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by doskie(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

How much can you boost of?
So because he bought one meatpie for her. She should off her undies huh?
It's only a typical poor guy would say this. Damn! angry
your profile pix says your pai-ynt is perpetually on off mode. You can fvck for Africa. I'm sure you already have iPhone 7.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

Re-read and then go eat a meat pie.
Yea, like i said you're clueless. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by shaybebaby(f): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
Yea, like i said you're clueless. tongue
Like I said, you need food. It'll cure your hunger/ anger issues. cool

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by beautiful232(f): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Tedassie:
translation: It's way above my head

That's Ibibio. Sorry,i assumed you understood.

no issues
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Christardor:
May God 4give You...You Just Taught Me Something.
OK. May God forgive you too undecided
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by beaversticks(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2016
The guy deserves a medl......some people go still mention bubu name..... Wailers
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

Like I said, you need food. It'll cure your hunger/ anger issues. cool
na she says anger issues. complete clueless mu-mu

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by patval(f): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2016
Immediately I saw this thread,I starts telling this bitch sipping Smirnoff ice to get ready for "pant off ceremony". why she no go off pant in this buhari era?,I resemble her papa? the worst part is that those forming bitches cannot afford palatable meal for themselves without being sponsored by a guy.let me tell you,if this bitch beside me get hole kitten eee,I go use mortar widen it the more.nothing is free even in Freetown

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Purpletee(f): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2016
Dandsome:

Sister, are you talking outta experience?
Not experience, knowledge
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by shaybebaby(f): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
na she says anger issues. complete clueless mu-mu
You keep repeating yourself like a broken record. C'mon sing another tune. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2016
Bishops10:
Back then in school, they pull the shit off just for a plate of Noodle .....without egg oo
shocked shocked
You don't mean it?!
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
You bed donkeys then? Or are you a permanent member of the vaseline crew?

Bros try and respect girls. Stop seeing them as sex objects. If she says no to sex then don't try to use money to get it. She is not a prostitute. If you need to give a girl money for sex then she is actually a prostitute. Now I see why there are female prostitutes everywhere, because there are male prostitutes everywhere too. If you exchange sex for anything material then you are a proper glorified prostitute.
I am so ashamed to see guys like this. Is it that you guys lack a sense of shame or what?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

You keep repeating yourself like a broken record. C'mon sing another tune. undecided
Still doesn't change the fact that you're permanently clueless. Fishbrain. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

Bros try and respect girls. Stop seeing them as sex objects. If she says no to sex then don't try to use money to get it. She is not a prostitute. If you need to give a girl money for sex then she is actually a prostitute. Now I see why there are female prostitutes everywhere, because there are male prostitutes everywhere to. If you exchange sex for anything material then you are a proper glorified prostitute.
I am so ashamed to see guys like this. Is it that you guys lack a sense of shame or what?
Guy you be clown. grin . Shay dem force am collect the money? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

My sister leave those he goats alone. All they think of when they see a fine girl is sex. I can't count how many fine girls I have helped in school without thinking of sex.

But ladies too should stop selling themselves so low. If she does not have she should be content or ask a lady. Most guys these days are so stupid; if a fine girl ask them for anything, they will start thinking of how to bed her. He goats!

I'm surprised this is coming from a guy. Tell them o dear.
Typical Nigerians with low mentality and self-worth angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Debbywills(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2016
GMbuharii:

baby buhari is to blame..eh oya come take mitpai but emm you know the password nah,i mean emm the pin number,you know,the acces code...i mean,the OPEN SESAME grin
grin grin cheesy grin

Are you sure you're okay? undecided
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Debbywills:

I'm surprised this is coming from a guy. Tell them o dear.
Typical Nigerians with low mentality and self-worth angry
ikp120 is an a$$ kisser trying to get into your pants through other means apart from meat pie and chicken pie. grin

4 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Dandsome: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Purpletee:

Not experience, knowledge

That's means you're not even sure. But the picture you posted says otherwise
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
I can't believe guys can no longer do good to a person because she has a vagina. That's absurd. Man's inhumanity to man is boundless. Is this how useless some guys are?. Please don't even come near my sisters because I will kill you and bury you in my backyard. He goats. Please go and look for a prostitute and stop blackmailing ladies for sex. I now see why marriages crash like every day. Women are not sex devices o. Go get a prostitute he goats!

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
bentlywills:
Which 1 is off pant again? undecided [][/]
Pant dn dy get switch? undecided undecided
kikikikikiki
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Zedoo(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
rosalieene:

You are indirectly talking about hateu2 okwaya
Even if NL guys keep ranting from now till tomorrow, calling girls all sorts of name, it doesn't stop and won't ever stop the fact that a whole lot of guys in the real world spends their money on girls ranging from several reasons such as been generous, love etc.

Once e pass one gurl then its either the nigga no just get liver to ask, hoping they will give it up outa freewill....

Look nobody says its fair...its jst d way it is with 90% of Dem niggas...

Everybody should learn to work for themselves...na greed dey cause all these things.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2016
Berlynn:

sweetie by the time u see d weapon wey I carry u will definitely drop em panties am sure smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.