Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (79332 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by MNDY(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2016
Why should she not off paynt, is it because the guy is not good looking enough to be sexually attractive? Because as far as I'm concerned, girls like se.x too; not as if it is only the boys who like sex.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

My sister leave those he goats alone. All they think of when they see a fine girl is sex. I can't count how many fine girls I have helped in school without thinking of sex.

But ladies too should stop selling themselves so low. If she does not have she should be content or ask a lady. Most guys these days are so stupid; if a fine girl ask them for anything, they will start thinking of how to bed her. He goats!
See this mu-mu forming nice guy. Nice guy aint gonna get you no where in today's world bro. Naija ladies don't give a fu*k if you're a nice guy or not. Hell, with these bit*hes these days, the crazier the dude, the better. All they wanna do is chop and clean mouth. Wake the fu*k up dude or go enroll your self to be a priest. tongue

17 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by repogirl(f): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2016
GMbuharii:

wetin dey worry dis married woman sef,better getautoffhia and go and cook for ur shildren and oga b4.... grin
U don chop finish belleful wan come spoil show for babes.. grin grin
repo kinikòn sef grin
lol, so you are one of them prostitute patronisers abi. You need Epp!
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Cunninlinguist post=49629931][/quote]The bro think's this move is gonna get him laid by a Nairaland chick. LMFAO!!!

9 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cunninlinguist: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

You jealous? undecided
Jealous of what?

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cunninlinguist: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
The bro think's this move is gonna get him laid by a Nairaland chick. LMFAO!!!
No mind am undecided

6 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Seun4FastLoans(f): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2016
Some girls are just lazy. Always using guys as their daily meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by shaybebaby(f): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
Jealous of what?
Seems like you need attention otherwise you wouldn't be whinging about someone else asslicking.

Calm Down, it's going to be Christmas soon.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Cunninlinguist post=49629931][/quote]

Bro get a life... Stop indiscriminate sex else you will end up with what you don't expect... What you sow is what you reap... I hope you are not one of those he goats.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by evelynluv(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Malayy:
morning. you got a bright future behind you.
funny you and thanks

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Darlingmua(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2016
I wonder y some ladies stoop so low as to date a guy with a poor mentality. Okay so he took you out and then expects you to sleep with him for wat Meatpie? Shawama? Jellof rice??. You offer a girl that and expect her to spread her legs afterwards?
Y bother? U could v just gone ahead and gotten a prostitute instead!
Crazy world.SMH
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by beautiful232(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Tedassie:
ankpa mien ibuot o

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Tunababa8v(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2016
osarenmwienda:
lol.... mad men...
ordinary meat pie
Yes! And ordinary puna una no wan give. I wont comment, just passing through with my bowl of popcorn and soda

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2016
repogirl:
lol, so you are one of them prostitute patronisers abi. You need Epp!

yes ma,i do...oya come closer and closer....slowly o,am a virgin... grin
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by evelynluv(f): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2016
GMbuharii:

ya own hair sef grin

Buh sha baby,nice those soccer balls are.....hehe grin grin grin cool
what happen to my hair? Does it make me a poor person to you
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
The bro think's this move is gonna get him laid by a Nairaland chick. LMFAO!!!

The worst thing is that I don't even bed girls as you are already insinuating.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

Seems like you need attention otherwise you wouldn't be whinging about someone else asslicking.

None of this makes any sense. Please read what you just typed and tell me if it does to you. Clueless as they come. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cunninlinguist: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2016
shaybebaby:

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

The worst thing is that I don't even bed girls as you are already insinuating.
You bed guys then?

7 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ginggerxy: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2016
bentlywills:
Which 1 is off pant again? undecided
[][/]

Pant dn dy get switch? undecided undecided
I wonder ooh
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Darlingmua:
I wonder y some ladies stoop so low as to date a guy with a poor mentality. Okay so he took you out and then expects you to sleep with him for wat Meatpie? Shawama? Jellof rice??. You offer a girl that and expect her to spread her legs afterwards?
Y bother? U could v just gone ahead and gotten a prostitute instead!
Crazy world.SMH

Like eh... When a guy speaks against that stupid attitude those he goats will be like, "he must be asslicking"... Most guys these days are looking for prostitutes not girlfriend. They don't even know what a relationship is all about if not for sex

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by austinfan4love(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
See this mu-mu forming nice guy. Nice guy aint gonna get you no where in today's world bro. Naija ladies don't give a fu*k if you're a nice guy or not. Hell, with these bit*hes these days, the crazier the dude, the better. All they wanna do is chop and clean mouth. Wake the fu*k up dude or go enroll your self to be a priest. tongue
,,,,osheee,,,u be correct guy,,,,dt dude na learner,,,when he wake he go realize say him don dey fool himslf for donkey yearz,,,helping ladies my foot,,,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by queenmonalisa01: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
wickkķkked
mind you bro must of them dnt beg it's just the broke ass jobless dirty boxer sagged niggas that go everywhere offering meatpie to every lady that comes their way.
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by austinfan4love(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
Peacetemi:

I don't have to boast undecided
Just tell your fellow lazy FishBrain beggars to stop begging and go make something out of their lives. Be a successful woman and stop begging for meatpie.
,,,,, wink,,,i love dis guy,,,hahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by millhouse: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2016
hia
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2016
osarenmwienda:
lol.... mad men...

ordinary meat pie

erìòwa nò oo,osas,na u call am ordinary mitpai,èe meatpie oshiomhole rhiè that ethiopian beauty? Wé woi,wa make wè wa vote ize-iyamu yedian o ne'edo..well edo we yea?
koyo
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by GMbuharii: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2016
osarenmwienda:
lol.... mad men...

ordinary meat pie

erìòwa nò oo,osas,na u call am ordinary mitpai,èe meatpie oshiomhole rhiè that ethiopian beauty? Wé woi,wa make wè wa vote ize-iyamu yedian o ne'edo..well edo we yea?
koyo cheesy
Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by ikp120(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Cullinane:
You bed guys then?
I don't bed anyone... You guys have no respect for girls these days.

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by otswag(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Peacetemi:

I don't have to boast undecided
Just tell your fellow lazy FishBrain beggars to stop begging and go make something out of their lives. Be a successful woman and stop begging for meatpie.
epic!!! grin I owe u a grey goose

6 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

Like eh... When a guy speaks against that stupid attitude those he goats will be like, "he must be asslicking"... Most guys these days are looking for prostitutes not girlfriend. They don't even know what a relationship is all about if not for sex
You've got it twisted dude. Its most naija girls in this generation with their "buy me this, buy me that, buy me pant, buy me sanitary pad" who present themselves as cheap and whores. No real man will ever respect a woman who doesn't respect herself and who is not hard-working. STOP FU*KING KISSING A$$

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by Cullinane: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2016
ikp120:

I don't bed anyone... You guys have no respect for girls these days.
You bed donkeys then? Or are you a permanent member of the vaseline crew?

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies by abouzaid: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2016
Orikinla:
But only immature and insecure guys do favours for babes in exchange for sex.

You can do favours for a lady without even wanting sex.

I have done countless favours for ladies who I did not want to sleep with for the following reasons.
1. They were not hygienic.
2. They were lazy spongers.
3. They were not pretty and Sexy.
4. They were intellectually re- tarded.
5. They were cheap and weak in temptations.
6. They did not have good company manners.
haba mana, you're really bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / Know Us Better (Girls Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.