Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33745 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
gringringrin

You go just craze..
But e go tay before naija better, shey you know? With the kind stupid youths we get. grin

Na una go dey here suffer am na grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Greenbullet(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Vaxt:
I love adventure, na the type of daughter I go de pursue
hehehe,I too like u joor.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:

You sef can sabi talk grin

Leave them let them come and prove their theory. They should tell us how they knew what your pucci looks like grin

Sissies don too fantasize about am cheesy

Hahahahaha... pussy is over hyped!!..

if you look at the face, you know how the pucci looks like!!

One thing about Nairaland is you choose to be who you wana be...

But I am surprised that you chose to be this...

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
Dami lipsrsealed

I like her, tho not an addict. tongue
tongue

She speaks to my dark side grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ull send ur minions to go harass him?

Twaci come chain your dog o grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

So wait, I don't get...... No one is allowed to voice their opinion again? undecided

Are you doing this to impress OP or to feel good about yourself because honestly I no understand.
a$$ licking again? u scumbag
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
lala is viewing... pls don't take this to front page ooo...
Abeg...

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Na una go dey here suffer am na grin

You no go carry your babe along? cry
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

You no go carry your babe along? cry

My bag don full grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

tongue

She speaks to my dark side grin

You've heard "Jealous by Labrinth"?

Jeff if you listened to this song 2months ago smiley aswear you'll cry.. cry
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

My bag don full grin
Don't derail the thread... both taf you can chat on WhatsApp...
Let's allow neutrals to see how it went down..
or is something disturbing you??
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't derail the thread... both taf you can chat on WhatsApp...

Let's allow neutrals to see how it went down..

or is something disturbing you??

What's the purpose of the thread again? undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Jeff if you listened to this song 2months ago smiley aswear you'll cry.. cry

Is it that deep? cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Twaci come chain your dog o grin
grow up. u dont nid to engage in this foolery. grow some balls u puccy

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by photoshoot(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Franchise21:
U n Laveda na 5&6 grin

Lool, that girl na slave

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Dharneehell(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Lol actually the worst they can do..
I laugh when I see a guy who's had sex with more than 5girls calling others _whore its just funny..

E sha concern them, they can't say shii off here.
I admire you and the way you handle it.

I most times feel pissed when I read the ''hoe, ugly and free giver'' comments, like it affects me in anyway.

Keep up sha, you've got an admirer.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=49883203]

Jeff if you listened to this song 2months ago smiley aswear you'll cry.. cry[/quote
]

hahahahaha... you really wana derail the thread right??..

With you friend Jeffrey James that has eyes like a

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
grow up. u dont nid to engage in this foolery. grow some balls u puccy

Ok sir....anything else? grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What's the purpose of the thread again? undecided

A hilarious photo and lots of hilarious comments..

If you wana discuss music, kindly take her to your normal rendezvous point and discuss music...

Or you feel restless??
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, that girl na slave

See this one too grin.. Chai!! Nairaland ooo

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Is it that deep? cheesy

Check the lyrics cry then listen..

Come back and tell me what you think. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

A hilarious photo and lots of hilarious comments..

If you wana discuss music, kindly take her to your normal rendezvous point and discuss music...

Or you feel restless??

Restless over who? ...you and your gang? grin..... Una reach? grin...abeg leave me biko... If the convo dey disturb you,... Bounce!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Check the lyrics cry then listen..

Come back and tell me what you think. grin

Downloading already grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dharneehell:

I most times feel pissed when I read the ''hoe, ugly and free giver'' comments, like it affects me in anyway.

Hahahahahahaha... that's why I love guys...

Have you ever tried toasting a girl that was just raped??

When you achieve that feat, come back and try the girl you quoted again...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Dharneehell:

Lol thank you dear.

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, that girl na slave
Lol... She can still be of help to u... Serve u!!!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Restless over who? ...you and your gang? grin..... Una reach? grin...abeg leave me biko... If the convo dey disturb you,... Bounce!

What the fvck you talking about gang??

You mentioned me first..so what gang you talking about??

Don't derail the thread... Go on WhatsApp and discuss music...

You have her number... not here!!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Ok sir....anything else? grin
I will keep telling u, maybe e go enter ur thick skull.

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahahahahaha... that's why I love guys...

Have you ever tried toasting a girl that was just raped??

When you achieve that feat, come back and try the girl you quoted again...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Spidermon: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Vorpal:
Sugarhugs
@your profile pic, are you trying to get us turned on?

Your butt cheek is almost virtually visible.

I had to upscale the pic and i was even seeing small lips in the 2nd pics sef.
The babe fine sha.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See this one too grin.. Chai!! Nairaland ooo
cheesy

That one I supported o.. Biko ignore am.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What the fvck you talking about gang??

You mentioned me first..so what gang you talking about??

Don't derail the thread... Go on WhatsApp and discuss music...

You have her number... not here!!

I dont feel like using whatsapp.....sue me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23)

Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.