Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33743 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Downloading already grin
You suppose don finish..

Its deep.. embarassed
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy

That one I supported o.. Biko ignore am.
Laveda:

You suppose don finish..
Its deep.. embarassed

Downloaded...I no like am jor....e no move me.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I dont feel like using whatsapp.....sue me
lol... you are so predictable...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... you are so predictable...

Am I? grin....oh you poor child grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Downloaded...I no like am jor....e no move me.
undecided

Oya goan sleep..
Nah one guy for the last project fame sing am, its actually cool and I downloaded it..
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Spidermon:

I had to upscale the pic and i was even seeing small lips in the 2nd pics sef. The babe fine sha.
Hahahahaha...
Niggas...
You belong to the Vaseline crew??

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

undecided

Oya goan sleep..
Nah one guy for the last project fame sing am, its actually cool and I downloaded it..

I no like am....too slow and annoying.....

back to my Riri!!
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Am I? grin....oh you poor child grin
Poor??... Hahahahaha
How much is your family asset??
Included your rented building..
Or how much is your salary??
Tell me...
And I promise you I will pay it into your account under one condition..
You will deactivate from Nland...

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I no like am....too slow and annoying.....

back to my Riri!!

gringringrin

Okay, you're just weird sometimes.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Herbie27!!!!! Switz, you don't wanna miss thischeesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:

Ogun is fine
which news have u been hearing biko
Díck rider. grin

you remember me ? angry

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Poor??... Hahahahaha

Tell me...

Hahahhahahhaha aren't you the malnourished thing on your dp? With stomach like burnt loaf of bread? gringringrin

Will feed Jeff? Hahahhahahhahahha

8 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Hahahhahahhaha aren't you the malnourished thing on your dp? With stomach like burnt loaf of bread? gringringrin

Malnourished??

Hahahahahahaha... I thought you had problems too with just your pucci and face...

Now you gotta visit an optician...

He should accept my deal...

he should tell me his monthly salary, with proof...

I will pay it in for him...

He will have to leave Nland forever...

It is as simple as that...

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Malnourished??

Hahahahahahaha... I thought you had problems too with just your pucci and face...

Now you gotta visit an optician...

He should accept my deal...

he should tell me his monthly salary, with proof...

I will pay it in for him...

He will have to leave Nland forever...

It is as simple as that...

OMG I'm still laughing gringringringringringringringringrin

Go wear cloth.

3 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aderola15:
Herbie27!!!!! Switz, you don't wanna miss thischeesy
grin Swtie how are you?.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Spidermon: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahahaha...

Niggas...

You belong to the Vaseline crew??

Ex- member.

It isnt as sweet as the main P.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy him dey india cheesy

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
grin Swtie how are you?.
Iyam fine and excited, thanks to this beautiful threadcheesy. You?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

OMG I'm still laughing gringringringringringringringringrin

Go wear cloth.

Hahahaha... guess he has taken to his heels.

And for you, I don't wana insult your face or body structure because... you ain't human...

I will still take the picture down... till next time...

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahaha... guess he has taken to his heels

And for you, I don't wana insult your face or body structure because...
lame tongue
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahaha... guess he has taken to his heels.

And for you, I don't wana insult your face or body structure because... you ain't human...

tongue you saved my pic too? gringrin

You must be really pained, malnourished thing, goan eat before coming here to spill trash.. Saying you'll feed jeff, when you can't feed and cloth well..

Smh

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

You must be really pained, malnourished thing, goan eat before coming here to spill trash.. Saying you'll feed jeff, when you can't feed and cloth well..

Smh

Is that you

Holy shit!!!!!!

Thought it was an art drawing meant to scare kids away...

Hahahahahahaha.....

6 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Poor??... Hahahahaha

Tell me...

75million....and if you don't send it.... Use your mouth talk wetin go happen to you grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Smh

You dey see the cat ba buhahahahahaha
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

75million....and if you don't send it.... Use your mouth talk wetin go happen to you grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oh lawd sad sad sad

Bet why sad sad
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin

Okay, you're just weird sometimes.

I know eh!.... cheesy... It's why I'm Awesome! cool
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

No one pays a dull brained in the office 75 million..

Give me your monthly salary... That's what I asked for...

If I don't pay, I lose... if I pay, you deactivate..

We have a deal.. Bring proof of last bank payment...

Then you send me a PM...

2 Likes

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
officialEFCC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see who wan feed me? grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Smh
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You see who wan feed me? grin
person wen poverty wan killl you know see the mirror for him dp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23)

Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.