Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) (33787 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
StunchLord:
The exchanges on the thread are what's actually funny to me.

Chai. Lavëda should hold the undisputed award -all-time - for the most bullied, if not despised romancelander. I pity the girl at times.

Cursed be upon the nîgga who started the #Laveda_ is a whøre/cheerful giver' trend. A tag that sticked tightly and would take a new sobriquet to get rid off.
Hehehe... Ironically, she concurs!!! grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Franchise21:
Hehehe... Ironically, she concurs!!! grin
You people should take it easy on her biko.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by SirRemmy: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
pls u ppl should be calm naa. is dis a battle field?
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
StunchLord:

You people should take it easy on her biko.
No ooh. I wasn't taking it hard on her either... I'm just an Int'l observer grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
falconey:

LWKM hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

lol... I promised not to do all these again oo..

After spending 1 month in Jail... but Romance section must commit you to do it..

Happy pub holiday...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
rosalieene:
hahahahahahah biafrabus.hboy you won't kill me
Lol... please don't mind me joor...
How are you doing Bae... I missed you so much...
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Franchise21:
No ooh. I wasn't taking it hard on her either... I'm just an Int'l observer grin

That's a gentleman there. Lemme join the observers crew. cool
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Glassdoll(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
All those pucci azz guys that go about throwing the wh.ore term at Laveda should better come out and tell us if they have ever fvcked her before undecided

Abi she no gree una chop? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by greatness22(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
CplusJason:
This grotesque amnesiac wanton, seems your comprehensive ability is so low, try and take that public vagina of yours far away from me and stop advertising you pussy to me, like i said earlier, some tiddlers and calf's are ready to offer you a good pay in exchange of your vagina (that include my dog). Apply some calamine powder while coming, who knows, my dog might just mistake your face for a thief and i won't blame him. Now run along Nematode.
Jesu......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
StunchLord:

That's a gentleman there. Lemme join the observers crew. cool
U re welcome
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
All those pucci azz guys that go about throwing the wh.ore term at Laveda should better come out and tell us if they have ever fvcked her before undecided

Hey... I advice u to better go in... Don't let them come for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by greatness22(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
I see the guy viewing, make i run before he insult me join.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Glassdoll(f): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Franchise21:
Hey... I advice u to better go in... Don't let them come for u
cheesy cheesy

They'd better come on strong cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:

are you minding them grin..that is how you know children with daddy and mummy issues....always using sex to insult people....and if you check them, they aint better off grin

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Franchise21(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
cheesy cheesy

They'd better come on strong cheesy
Be like say u stockpile arms n ammunitions for back? grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Glassdoll(f): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Franchise21:
Be like say u stockpile arms n ammunitions for back? grin
Nothing but love brah grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Glassdoll(f): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

are you minding them grin..that is how you know children with daddy and mummy issues....always using sex to insult people....and if you check them, they aint better off grin

Those that curse others parents are worse sef. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:

Lol actually the worst they can do..
I laugh when I see a guy who's had sex with more than 5girls calling others _whore its just funny..

E sha concern them, they can't say shii off here.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Glassdoll(f): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

Lol actually the worst they can do..
I laugh when I see a guy who's had sex with more than 5girls calling others _whore its just funny..

E sha concern them, they can't say shii off here.

You sef can sabi talk grin

Leave them let them come and prove their theory. They should tell us how they knew what your pucci looks like grin

Sissies don too fantasize about am cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
Those that curse others parents are worse sef. cheesy

those ones are just saddists...shows lack of proper upbringing..... cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I will rest when I'm dead grin

aswear....my beats pill is doing justice to the beat grin
cheesycheesy

Downloaded..
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:

You sef can sabi talk grin

Leave them let them come and prove their theory. They should tell us how they knew what your pucci looks like grin

Sissies don too fantasize about am cheesy
But its true, they aren't better off! All hypocrites with no shame..
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
cheesycheesy

Downloaded..

you dey feel am ba grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

But its true, they aren't better off! All hypocrites with no shame..

especially the girls among them... grin...that other one wey be like pork wey them no cook well say me I travel from east to west to go Bleep woman....you dey hear talk?!....ME!...east to west kwa!!grin grin grin grin
walai that thing dey burst my belle....
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

you dey feel am ba grin
kiss Jeff Riri is good.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

kiss Jeff Riri is good.
(in my Canadian accent)

See why I am a strong Riri addict eh! cheesy
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

especially the girls among them... grin...that other one wey be like pork wey them no cook well say me I travel from east to west to go Bleep woman....you dey hear talk?!....ME!...east to west kwa!!grin grin grin grin
walai that thing dey burst my belle....
gringringrin

Maybe nah she you go _fuck.
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
gringringrin

Maybe nah she you go _fuck.

not even if my life depended on it...I'd rather suck a mad woman's pussy grin grin grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

(in my Canadian accent)

See why I am a strong Riri addict eh! cheesy
Dami lipsrsealed

I like her, tho not an addict. tongue
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
*coughs*
They still blabbing here??
*strolls out*
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Laveda(f): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

not even if my life depended on it...I'd rather suck a mad woman's pussy grin grin grin
gringringrin

You go just craze..
But e go tay before naija better, shey you know? With the kind stupid youths we get. grin
Re: When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

...and if I mention you back? undecided......wetin go happen.
ull send ur minions to go harass him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Trending Video Of A Couple Having Their First Kiss On Their Wedding Day / When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.