Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why The War Against Each Other? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The War Against Each Other? (9902 Views)

War Against Nigerian Ladies!!! / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL / Nairaland Gurls Are At War Against Us Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2009
was i replying to you? undecided
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by na2day2(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

was i replying to you? undecided

oh i see, this is just to make ppl keep replying so that ur thread will be long, gotcha! i will just keep low wink wink wink
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by HarryPotter1(m): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2009
@THE-AMAKA wat u should understand here is dat they dont really mean thier act.they just do it 4 fun and i think they do understand each other wen eva they are bashing.just make some analysis and u will see wat am saying is 2ru.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Chookym(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2009
@ poster
Its outright stupidity. people shd learn to keep quite on threads if they dont have anything useful to contribute.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Yoighaman(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2009
I choose to continue where BABASEXY stopped.

Dear THE-AMAKA,

You lack the moral justification to post and manage this thread; how dare you vent venoms on "Nigerian men and women" and expect us to respond to an ill-mannered young lady.

Piece of advice: Behave yourself in public.

Should u require further clarification; please start a new thread with "HOW DO I BEHAVE MYSELF IN A PUBLIC ENVIROMENT?"
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by patwhizkid(f): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2009
Lmao!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by TheSeeker(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2009
Una still dey here?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by hasyak(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
Yoighaman:

Dear THE-AMAKA,

You lack the moral justification to post and manage this thread; how dare you vent venoms on "Nigerian men and women" and expect us to respond to an ill-mannered young lady.

Should u require further clarification; please start a new thread with "HOW DO I BEHAVE MYSELF IN A PUBLIC ENVIROMENT?"

+10

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
bush men, hush!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Chookym(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2009
na wa for una
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kanyeWest1: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2009
Amebo no1 and FLgator are just 2 retarded animals patroling this romance section misyaning nonsense . . . Stupid cows! angry
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by bawomolo(m): 3:16am On Nov 03, 2009
300 posts per day?

goddamn, let the keyboard breath ma
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2009
Yoighaman:

Dear THE-AMAKA,

kanye West:

Amebo no1 and FLgator are just 2 retarded animals patroling this romance section misyaning nonsense . . . Stupid cows! angry

ROTFLMAO!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by mrofficial(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2009
Amaka, what are you to do now? reign peace?
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2009
chei I have gone thru this thread I can't help but laugh. the thread have just pr oven it sef  "Why The War Against Each Other?"
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2009
Yoighaman:

Dear THE-AMAKA,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by oiseworld: 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
its normal.

after all same thing happens on the street.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Dexlomo: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
It is so funny that d poster too is nabbed in her post becos she has allowed Kanye West to provoke her in d normal way we do on NL  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Kanye West, try as much as you can to stop fooling urself because I blive a fool at ur age is a fool , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Yoighaman(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2009
@sexyleamon

Saw ur pix a moment ago on your profile, u r a fine lady, u look like,
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by yeyeruzi: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
@THE-AMAKA

I've seen american men bash out at american women several times and also the other way round. It depends on the topic.

I've read threads of American women bashing the men, complaining about them staring too much on nude beaches.
I've read threads of American men bashing against their women for claiming weakness when it comes to responsibility and strength when it comes to power and freedom.

Bashing comes with one starting with cross words and abuse of another and the chain reaction continues.

THE-AMAKA let us see you, for at least 2 months, stop using cross words and abbreviations on NL .
. It should be easy  for you since you don't do that except on NL. smiley
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
Yoighaman:

Dear THE-AMAKA,

L M A O grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by cantell(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
@All,
This attacks are not necessary. The babe needs attention and you guys are giving it to her freely. Some are obsessed with this site.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by otokx(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2009
I know some people that love dark tall girls; instead of them to say so they just go off in the opposite raining insults on the dark tall girls.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by kpolli(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2009
ok, am gonna be neutral n judge this according to ur words,
MrSeeker ur an igbo fool am sure, u see two people arguing n u come n judge stupidly,
AUNTY AMAKA ur wrong for using that statement, yes u didnt say most edo girls r prostitutes but for u to say most prostitutes r from edo is a tribalistic statement n accept ur wrong,
KANYE WEST, u too messed up by saying igbo girls r prostitute, thats a very harsh thing to say,
MrSeeker have u now learnt how to judge cases, dont kiss ass or pick sides,
PS, AMAKA n KANYE WEST ur both in love, meet each other, have safe sex n invite me to ur wedding,
Piss out
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by nnemak(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
Why would you start a thread to question NL war, yet still leading most of the wars in other thread and also igniting one here. grin grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by pinkylady1(f): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
nne_mak:

Why would you start a thread to question NL war, yet still leading most of the wars in other thread and also igniting one here. grin grin grin

i wonder oh cheesy cheesy

Yoighaman:

Dear THE-AMAKA,

that really got me LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Jerjens: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ poster i really liked the topic, i tot finally sum 1 with a swell campaign. honestly i did not read the thread thru just the posters contributions
and, all of em with sum kind of foul language.  angry

u just lost a fan, wink
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by Jerjens: 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
PINK LADY, nt in those words but i entirely agree wit u , such manners, form a lady!!!!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by koolchicco: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
**Just signing in**

Whose Thread? Who? angry angry

**Shutting down my Lappie**
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
not surprised.
typical responses.
and then they wonder why i reign insults everywhere.
OH PLEASE!
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
cantell:

@All,
This attacks are not necessary. The babe needs attention and you guys are giving it to her freely. Some are obsessed with this site.
what damn attention? did you not see how kanye west came in here running his mouth looking for something to say?
GOSH, when someone starts a topic people always wanna say its for attention and end up derailing it looking for something else to say.
i don tire ooo.
Re: Why The War Against Each Other? by posakosa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2009
koolchicco:

**Just signing in**

Whose Thread? Who? angry angry

**Shutting down my Lappie**

omo how far now ? no shut down ur lappie na------ no be work u dey ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( / Has Anyone Here Dated A Deeper Life Girl? / Lady Shows Off The Arabic Tattoo On Her Thigh. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.