Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (46063 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Just like one Uche (the OP's Namesake) from my town. My cousin will ask Uche to accompany her on a date. My cousin will eat little and wouldn't bother about taking much home, say just one mince pie and soft drink. But Uche will ensure she leaves with nothing less than 4 completely filled take away nylons. She'd take home food to all her 8 family members and hersekf thereby putting shaming my cousin.

My cousin got sick of the whole thing and stopped inviting her on such dates.

Uche, why are you a glutton? shocked
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by misspatsy(f): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Some babes here on NL are seriously trying to impress NL guys which is a total waste of time grin.
Why ask to "spoil" a girl on a date when you can't foot the bills?
For the ladies,beware of this kind of guys,always have money on you when going for a date to avoid embarrassment n eat what u can afford to avoid stories period.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
CFCman:

When she asks a guy out. On some dates, both parties could go Dutch too
and how many of those girls up in first page can do such? the hypocrisy of Naija girls stink too much. though am not in support of the guy

if we are going to be equal. we need not be selective about that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
PaperLace:

Just pray never to meet them.
I have been in such situation, that's how the guy kept pestering me too. I got to the bank before meeting him up.
He was even with his friend and they were already eating and drinking.

Time to pay, he said he wasn't with cash. What was he thinking when they were drinking and eating meat?
My dear, shun talk_ different guys dey.

embarassed
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by kikayboss(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

undecided What are you saying?

This guy invited her on a date, not like she forced him and you're here saying she should have paid? She even picked him.

Dafuk? undecided stop coming here to pretend, you wouldn't pay for a date you were invited.
lol....he asked dis same h*e for some hang out and she refused, the moment she heard "spoil" her alarm blow...she agreed....do you think d guy is a fool...he discovered wot she is like by that her action....am sure he did it on purpose ....

Tiri gboza for d sharp guy jareyy....iyav join bahd gang finish......

#no
#h*es
#allowed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by streetsoldier1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Make the girl gerarahere for real...no be her mate buy moto for her bf for prt harcourt ooo, pastor pikin for that matter.....the babe na long throat!!!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by DozieInc(m): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

I even found it so difficult to comprehend what she was writing.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
#bringbackourrespectladies

Modified...

For all those saying I am looking for boyfriend on NL, abeg o, I am married with 2 beautiful kids.

I am not saying the guy was right, I am only stating the obvious. No guy invites a lady on a date without the intention of paying. Most Nigerian ladies are gluttonous in nature, and would consume what they themselves can't pay for on a date.
A friend of mine was once disgraced like this. She had a date, and didn't eat at home cus of the said date. She ate food and other drinkables worth almost 7k. My guy leave am waka. I and another friend paid for the bill when she called us. This girl couldn't even spend 500 in the school canteen. So please, let's call a spade a spade.
well spoken

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by SycophanticGoat: 4:08am On Nov 16, 2016
Laveda:

Bla bla bla

How was she supposed to pay for a date she was invited?
Would you have?

And how did she depend on him? Did you even read everything? undecided

She was on her own and this guy invited her, she still picked him up for whereever he was, and you're here talking about respect?
What _fucking respect?

Do you have to attack her? She simply stated her opinion. Normally, some girls need to just buy brains. I've invited one out before (met her on social media back then). Was a bit broke back then so I told her and asked her to take it easy on me when she gets to the eatery. She answered positively only to come see me and eat to her satisfaction and afterwards, took full chicken, five alive and some other stuff. Didn't complain (even though I felt disappointed), just paid for her meal and take away and we were on our way to my place.

When I got so pissed off was when she ended up not eating what I bought for her as takeaway, forming Alicia Keys on me. Scolded her and immediately, she said she was going home. Didn't even bother seeing her off and right then, I deleted her contacts. That was the first and last inconsiderate fool I've taken out.

Most other girls I take out behave and eat responsibly. Some go as far as just taking water, some even eat at home and no matter how much I persuade, they still won't take food, some will only have a snack and soft drink and that's all. These are girls with self respect because even if I paid in all cases, I saw them as reasonable and responsible girls. Therefore, that a guy takes a girl out doesn't mean that she disgraces herself by ordering everything they sell at the eatery. It's simply disgusting.

Curtsy demands that you take as little as you can but when he insists you take more, then you go ahead, unlike most 9ja girls that persuade their dates to pay through his nose just because he asked her out. But when the guy asks for sex in turn, you folks will begin to talk tripe. Not like I make it a priority to always have sex with girls I meet but I think the reason most guys out there behave in such manner is because of how girls behave on dates. They order the whole eatery and show a guy that their virginå can be easily acquired.

I agree with the woman you quoted 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by SycophanticGoat: 4:20am On Nov 16, 2016
MrWhaley:

Miss Independent, how are you sure the Lady in question isn't a working class woman?? Or you didn't read the part where she said she finally had to accept his request after he had pestered her so much?

If she was hungry,she would have jumped on him the first time he brought up the date issue. If a guy is desperate to take a Lady out on a date,he should be responsible enough to take care of things. HE brought up the idea,not HER. undecided

Yeah, it's cool when the guy settles the bill but super cool when the girl eats responsibly. Not like some girls do. You ask her out and she automatically thinks you have to buy up all they sell at the restaurant. Some even go as far as bringing a group of gluttonous girls along with them.

This is simply why some guys treat girls like they are only made for sex. He ends up having sex with her and next thing is, he dumps her ass.

On the other hand, a guy dates a girl for like a year or two, takes her out on monthly basis and she eats her life out. When he eventually settles down with her, he stops taking her out. Dude will probably be thinking, " I've spent enough and she has already eaten all her lifetime outing meals before the wedding. Why continue the campaign?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by godquality: 5:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Abeg which kind language she dey speak abi spark? Nigga dis nigga dat. No wonder the guy no gree pay. She attracted her kind of man now she's calling it worse date ever.

Make i run before dem enter me here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Caseless: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2016
olasubomi007:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
the last two pictures were not clear. All these bloggers and poor job.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by olasubomi007(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2016
Caseless:
the last two pictures were not clear. All these bloggers and poor job.

I'm not a blogger.. Biko

And get a better phone with good screen quality or whatever
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Caseless: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2016
olasubomi007:

I'm not a blogger.. Biko

you don't know what I'm using....

grin

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:36am On Nov 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Yes

At least i sucked your father's ding dong
Gay Alert

slowpoke
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JamesJOS(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2016
Naija girls just like guys to pay for everytin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by olasubomi007(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Caseless:
you don't know what I'm using....

grin

Ok
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by dartsidius7(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2016

What the guy did was wrong. Guys saying that it was right. Lets look at it this way. You visit your padi and he invites you to the bar to take 0ne one. Then you get there and finish drinking and he asks you to pay. If he did not plan on paying, why did he invite you.

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by DJInfluence: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2016
olasubomi007:

Burned!!! tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
adetunjioludami:
I am smelling a kinda bond... please throw away d cucumber after use.. please a beg u..
Silly u grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by kikayboss(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
dartsidius7:

What the guy did was wrong. Guys saying that it was right. Lets look at it this way. You visit your padi and he invites you to the bar to take 0ne one. Then you get there and finish drinking and he asks you to pay. If he did not plan on paying, why did he invite you.

bro ordinary hangout she agree but immediately he mentioned "spoil" she upped sharply...guy you should know his act was delibrate.....he spotted a bitch
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by adetunjioludami(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
Silly u grin
..#tongue out#..jus doing my thang... #winks #
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Noblesoul123: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

I even found it so difficult to comprehend what she was writing.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
#bringbackourrespectladies

Modified...

For all those saying I am looking for boyfriend on NL, abeg o, I am married with 2 beautiful kids.

I am not saying the guy was right, I am only stating the obvious. No guy invites a lady on a date without the intention of paying. Most Nigerian ladies are gluttonous in nature, and would consume what they themselves can't pay for on a date.
A friend of mine was once disgraced like this. She had a date, and didn't eat at home cus of the said date. She ate food and other drinkables worth almost 7k. My guy leave am waka. I and another friend paid for the bill when she called us. This girl couldn't even spend 500 in the school canteen. So please, let's call a spade a spade.

My dear, this nonsense started a long time ago. When I was in the university in the mid 90's, some will even invite 2 or 3 friends along to "CHOP THE MUGU". I really have no iota of sympathy for any girl that is treated in such a manner. One thing that is clear is that such a girl clearly lacks proper parental upbringing
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Blessograo:

No she picked him up in her car she only felt if if friend was using his care then he could use Uber instead of her picking him up on a date he begged for.
Blessograo:
Only complete feminists believe in splitting the bills and I'm not one of them if you taking me on a date and you not paying my bills, leave me alone to eat my rice and chicken from my pot. No be by force, I believe in you paying for your meal and me paying for my transport fare and if you a complete gentleman you will have to beg to pay for my fare which i will refuse cos you tried enough for the day.

Look, stop using this word 'beg'. I don't know the kind of fellas you hang with, but nobody is begging you for anything.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Blessograo(f): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
BoboYekini:

Look, stop using this word 'beg'. I don't know the kind of fellas you hang with, but nobody is begging you for anything.
It's not compulsory for you to reply my comments if you not satisfied with it, the people i hang out with don't complain and I don't hang out with you so don't complain either. Sotigbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / 10 Things Broke Guys Often Say / Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.