Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (46056 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by chimaobinelson(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Girlbestfriend(f): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

This is the one of the many reasons why i will never spend money on any girl

Make i die any day i spend or give money to any girl excluding my sisters

Why would i spend money on any girl ??

Does she work for me ??

What else does she bring to the table except her stinky pussy ??

your mother so proud of you right now......stinky pussy kill u there

but u can phuck?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by CircleOfWilis: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Young03(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
can't comprehend her english

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lol

so just because he didn't pay for your movie made him a stingy guy?

when you start giving yourself respect by paying your bills you will see guys that will respect you and do much more then paying for your movie

broke ass gal...be looking for who to take you buy you dinner and pay for your movie

NONSENSE!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmmmm
Lave Lave , you still wanna get spoiled? wink
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

your mother so proud of you right now......stinky pussy kill u there

but u can phuck?

What else do you bring to the table ??

8 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Josmila(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

I even found it so difficult to comprehend what she was writing.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
#bringbackourrespectladies

Shey na Amerikan? Don't even bother trying to understand what she typed, could cause you permanent brain disorder. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by OgaTheTop2: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
She is not fine self.. That guy messed up.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by qeezyfeezy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
story fr d qods ;Dstory fr d qods
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by esuLAAROYE(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
I actually wasted my fucking time to read the cook and undone story....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by qeezyfeezy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by esuLAAROYE(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Garri and epa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmmmm

Talk put for the matter na grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by schumastic(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.

pls can you bold all that so they will see it clearly.. dependent ladies will only have a problem with this comment of yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Once you ask a girl out,her brain automatically tells her you owe her money

9 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by khalhokage(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Why are people talking about single ladies over eating? the guy asked her out to the movies and never intended to pay for the tickets? instead of taking transport to her place which is closer to the movie theater he made drive over to his place to pick him up, abeg o, mister man matter strong.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
Lol

so just because he didn't pay for your movie made him a stringy guy?

when you start giving yourself respect by paying your bills you will see guys that will respect you and do much more then paying for your movie

broke ass gal...be looking for who to take you buy you dinner and pay for your movie

NONSENSE!!!!

Me no understand why una dey yab the girl o.... Obviously she ain't broke.. Na she drive go carry the idiot boy from house..

The babe dey her own, the fool disturb her life say he wan spoil her...... Did she beg for it?

Make una dey use sense judge.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Girlbestfriend(f): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

atleast ur mama brought ya to the table....

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by repogirl(f): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
joycesims:
grin That's obviously not a naija Guy, hahaha
Modified. cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
khalhokage:
Why are people talking about single ladies over eating? the guy asked her out to the movies and never intended to pay for the tickets? instead of taking transport to her place which is closer to the movie theater he made drive over to his place to pick him up, abeg o, mister man matter strong.

I just tire o..... Dunno why they're attacking the girl.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by justlaw(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Right on point!

UdohOby:

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

undecided What are you saying?

This guy invited her on a date, not like she forced him and you're here saying she should have paid? She even picked him.

Dafuk? undecided stop coming here to pretend, you wouldn't pay for a date you were invited.

I dare you quote me broke ass bitch.....

get your fucking ass off bed and work for your dinner.....

I don't pretend ok....na girls like you they make men think say all girls na the same.....

9 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by playfulvivo: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
u neva c anyting yet
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by repogirl(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Me no understand why una dey yab the girl o.... Obviously she ain't broke.. Na she drive go carry the idiot boy from house..

The babe dey her own, the fool disturb her life say he wan spoil her...... Did she beg for it?

Make una dey use sense judge.
I taya o...girl was on her own, he asked her on a date, then he told her to drive him there and pay for the movie...using style to turn it on her, making her take him out with style.

The guy thinks he has too much sense. If this isn't a classic example of a broke ass dude, I dunno what ism

9 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MrWhaley: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

Ma'am,she didn't just talk about the meal. She mentioned the movies too. Which rational Man will let his date pay for her own Movie ticket??
Besides, I doubt if she ate so much at the Dinner. Fact still remains that the guy is simply STINGY.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
The guy is an ass.... Why ask a lady out when you know you ain't gonna pay... .it's not like she's the one who suggested the date.

Oshey! Warped thinking asslickerz undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

I dare you quote me broke ass bitch.....

get your fucking ass off bed and work for your dinner.....

I don't pretend ok....na girls like you they make men think say all girls na the same.....
shocked

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

Bla bla bla

How was she supposed to pay for a date she was invited?
Would you have?

And how did she depend on him? Did you even read everything? undecided

She was on her own and this guy invited her, she still picked him up for whereever he was, and you're here talking about respect?
What _fucking respect?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by decub: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

I really like that.
However, it is only right for a man who asks for a date to foot the bills.
If the lady orders excessively, then take it as some days you spend beyond budget and mark that date as the last for that babe.
#youwillgetyourrespectbaby

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
repogirl:
I taya o...girl was on her own, he asked her on a date, then he told her to drive him there and pay for the movie...using style to turn it on her, making her take him out with style.

The guy thinks he has too much sense. If this isn't a classic example of a broke ass dude, I dunno what ism

I honestly don't understand why some ladies here are attacking the girl.. weather na to try impress NL boys I no know..... I give the babe gbosa for even agreeing to go and pick him up on a date he initiated...she try.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by repogirl(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

the girl was on her own and he invited her out, na she beg am before? We understand the point you are trying to make but it doesnt apply here. The girl even has her own ride which she used to pick him up, she no try? She should pick up all the bills on a date she didn't even budget for also? Haba!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.