Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (46059 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dfinex:

true talk. vex money sure pass before these guys fall somebody hand.

Emergency Emergency they never see me coming through

Soundtrack toh bad

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by LorDBolton(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Smh. Blacks r just plain animals

Everything nigga Nigga nigga nigga.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Dfinex(f): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
PaperLace:

Just pray never to meet them.
I have been in such situation, that's how the guy kept pestering me too. I got to the bank before meeting him up.
He was even with his friend and they were already eating and drinking.

Time to pay, he said he wasn't with cash. What was he thinking when they were drinking and eating meat?
My dear, shun talk_ different guys dey.

lolsss.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by queenfav(f): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Me no understand why una dey yab the girl o.... Obviously she ain't broke.. Na she drive go carry the idiot boy from house..

The babe dey her own, the fool disturb her life say he wan spoil her...... Did she beg for it?

Make una dey use sense judge.
God bless you! Many here reason like their brain has been surgically removed or something.True intelligence lies in critical analysis of issues with proper consideration of the reasonableness of the actions of both parties involved.
Abeg,i would have said more,i am too busy making money!With the comments of most men here,i shake my head...Make una no go hustle.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by RoadsAndGreen(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have a question.

in what scenario is a girl obligated to pay for a date?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by EazyMoh(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
if dat truly how u behave, den u get shame and gud training.
Abeg u go marry my dad ?
He is just 27
Where's your mum?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Jonwesley(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Is that the lady in the picture or another person??
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by calliope(f): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
sisisioge:

Haha! Aunty udoh! U obviously found it difficult to follow the gist. Babe is not one of those glutinous naija babe , she's an American babe where it is the norm to pick half the bill. So, she couldn't be hungry and dependent plus expectant like the friend you had to bail out. This dude invited her on a date, made her pick him up and still wanted her to pay for the trip! Haha! Fear God! Whew!
She stated the obvious but she got it all twisted up cos its doesn't apply to the topic on discourse asides that she said a plain truth undecided
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by holatin(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
EazyMoh:
Where's your mum?
d 15th wife
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Collins0609(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
She got served
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by dulux07(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Based on what she wrote, any smart person, should know the guy was just puting her to a test. Because its obvious most ladies will get upset. It takes a contented, independent and smart lady not to.

She failed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

I even found it so difficult to comprehend what she was writing.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
#bringbackourrespectladies

Modified...

For all those saying I am looking for boyfriend on NL, abeg o, I am married with 2 beautiful kids.

I am not saying the guy was right, I am only stating the obvious. No guy invites a lady on a date without the intention of paying. Most Nigerian ladies are gluttonous in nature, and would consume what they themselves can't pay for on a date.
A friend of mine was once disgraced like this. She had a date, and didn't eat at home cus of the said date. She ate food and other drinkables worth almost 7k. My guy leave am waka. I and another friend paid for the bill when she called us. This girl couldn't even spend 500 in the school canteen. So please, let's call a spade a spade.
My friend decided to take a girl out and the next thing was she came with a couple more friends. My friend smiled and they walked into the eatery. The girls started ordering all sort of things, giggling (like 'we go chop you today'). My friend sat and waited for them to clear their plates then he asked them if they want more since they seemed to be very hungry. They were very embarrassed. He paid and left; for good of course!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by wethebest(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
cashmyles:
See me See Wahala ooo

This habbit of some girls wearing, Earrings, Nose ring, Plenty necklace, Belly button ring, Leg chain, Bangles e.t.c... Is getting out of hand! A girl fell down today and sounded like STAINLESS PLATE

dis got me cracking

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Juliearth(f): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.

Modified...

For all those saying I am looking for boyfriend on NL, abeg o, I am married with 2 beautiful kids.

I am not saying the guy was right, I am only stating the obvious. No guy invites a lady on a date without the intention of paying. Most Nigerian ladies are gluttonous in nature, and would consume what they themselves can't pay for on a date.
A friend of mine was once disgraced like this. She had a date, and didn't eat at home cus of the said date. She ate food and other drinkables worth almost 7k. My guy leave am waka. I and another friend paid for the bill when she called us. This girl couldn't even spend 500 in the school canteen. So please, let's call a spade a spade.

Its like you took these words out of my mouth..
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by sweetilicious(f): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

Modified...

Exactly babe

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by sweetilicious(f): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

undecided What are you saying?

This guy invited her on a date, not like she forced him and you're here saying she should have paid? She even picked him.

Dafuk? undecided stop coming here to pretend, you wouldn't pay for a date you were invited.
A good thought tho. But She shouldn't have eaten anything.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by aswani(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
She should halve shown some self respect as soon as he made the excuse that he didn't
have a car and asked her two pick him up.

She then carried on hanging around the loser (birds of the same feather?)when he allowed an embarrassing pause before payment at the cinema.

Was she surprised at what happened after the meal because I wasn't.

He is obviously physically attractive and uses that to leach on girls with low self esteem.

Note that she did not blame herself for letting the date continue after the car discussion. Any self respecting woman will know how the night and potential relationship would play out and quickly move on with her life.

NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD!!!!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I honestly don't understand why some ladies here are attacking the girl.. weather na to try impress NL boys I no know..... I give the babe gbosa for even agreeing to go and pick him up on a date he initiated...she try.
key word, @bolded is the truth, cos I don't even see why i will jejely be on my own and you invite me for a date and expect me to foot the bill, even though I always make sure I take extra cash, but I surely will not have it in my mind to pay my own movie ticket,if I wanted to pay for my own movie ticket, then I will have a choice in who's company I do that, the guy is a stingy guy simple, I know some girls have over done the date thing, but in this case, the guy is at fault

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by kedikenet(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
cekhoe:
key word, is the truth, cos I don't even see why i will jejely be on my own and you invite me for a date and expect me to foot the bill, even though I always make sure I take extra cash, but I surely will not have it in my mind to pay my own movie ticket,if I wanted to pay for my own movie ticket, then I will have a choice in who's company I do that, the guy is a stingy guy simple, I know some girls have over done the date thing, but in this case, the guy is at fault
I wonder o , the date was the guys idea so why should you expect me to be the one to pay read someone wrote he's testing her . what kind of annoying test is that .
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by bibijay123(f): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

undecided What are you saying?

This guy invited her on a date, not like she forced him and you're here saying she should have paid? She even picked him.

Dafuk? undecided stop coming here to pretend, you wouldn't pay for a date you were invited.

Thank you dear, you replied him well. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
kedikenet:
I wonder o , the date was the guys idea so why should you expect me to be the one to pay read someone wrote he's testing her . what kind of annoying test is that .
my sister, it's no test, I have seen ladies who turned gluttons just because of a date, but considering the fact that he couldn't even afford to pay his own tfare to the date and she had to pick him up, that was enough test

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Decryptor(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

This is the one of the many reasons why i will never spend money on any girl

Make i die any day i spend or give money to any girl excluding my sisters

Why won't she spend on me or give me some money ??

Why would i spend money on any girl ??

Does she work for me ??

What else does she bring to the table except her stinky pussy ??

You dey even exclude sisters! Me i will not kill a fly for my sister! Very wicked girl that won N1m from TEEP and gave me only a total sum of 3k from it!

Some girls are stingingly wicked! angry angry
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
Lol

so just because he didn't pay for your movie made him a stingy guy?

when you start giving yourself respect by paying your bills you will see guys that will respect you and do much more then paying for your movie

broke ass gal...be looking for who to take you buy you dinner and pay for your movie

NONSENSE!!!!

Hypocrites everywhere
If she were your sis and she paid for everything, you'll hail her abi. Even if it were my gf that told me she wants to spoil me and ends up asking me to pay, i'll leave her there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by adetunjioludami(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
my dear u read my mind
I am smelling a kinda bond... please throw away d cucumber after use.. please a beg u..
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ok...you don't know what you got till you loose it...shout out to Naija guys,wey dey open fire on money,just to impress a naija babe.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
See the waist that guy wan chop still no wan pay on top, smh.i no too blame am sha na our women when dey find foreign bodies

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by pressplay411(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
The problem is these girls want to be treated like a Lady but be looking and acting like a hore?

That's a thirsty THOT!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello Friends, here's the LINK for the ETISALAT FLASH FICTION AWARD, please VOTE for a friend..,

HOW TO VOTE

1. Use the LINK

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2471

If you've voted for someone before you can still vote

2. Use WEB BROWSER, FIRE Fox, UC browser or CM browser (preferably) to VOTE.
If it says the connection is insecure, please continue it won't affect your device.

4. Tap the blue bar showing the no of votes

5. You'll be prompted to Log in to your FACEBOOK then click continue.

6. When the no of votes changes then, you've voted.

Thanks as you vote kiss kiss kiss

NB:
Please SHARE

Cc
All Nairalanders

1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by SycophanticGoat: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

Modified...

Just like one Uche (the OP's Namesake) from my town. My cousin will ask Uche to accompany her on a date. My cousin will eat little and wouldn't bother about taking much home, say just one mince pie and soft drink. But Uche will ensure she leaves with nothing less than 4 completely filled take away nylons. She'd take home food to all her 8 family members and hersekf thereby shaming my cousin.

My cousin got sick of the whole thing and stopped inviting her on such dates.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MrRomantic(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:

Modified...

I can't agree less! Hope they will listen and hearken. Good one there
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Missy89(f): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Annalise:

She paid for the movie, paid for transportation and you still want her to pay for her food?

He paid for the movie
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
I have a question.

in what scenario is a girl obligated to pay for a date?
When she asks a guy out. On some dates, both parties could go Dutch too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

31 Problems Of Good Looking People / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.